Ready Flowers is no longer trading/available.

Hong Kong

• 1 answer
  • 11 helpful votes

Bad Company!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my mum in NZ back in May. They weren't delivered and it is now mid-August and I still haven't been refunded. I have an email trail where I am told every other week that the refund is coming and then nothing. I am so angry that a company can get away with this. They are still trading under the HK website and something needs to be done NOW to stop them!

Disgraceful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2016

My Family from the UK ordered flowers for my birthday! they paid $200 they arrived late afternoon which they asked them to be delivered morning!! they were a small embarrassing little box of flowers and only lasted for 5 days its sickening to think my family paid this disgraceful amount of money it should not be allowed.
We will never use this company again

Worst ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2016

I ordered online. Ruby flowers for my mother's birthday. Relieved confirmation email. Then phone calls and email saying we can't deliver today out of stock would you like tomorrow. No cancel please. Then they have the nerve to charge me for their incompetence. Disgusted. Horrible greedy people. Be warned. Service is rubbish.

Private message

Woeful Service and none existent delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2016

I asked the flowers to be sent to a retirement village in Wollongong. It did not get delivered. I rang at 8.30 am and they said they would email back after phoning the florist. No email. Rang again 3 hours later and they said there was no one home and they left them on the steps. The retirement village is manned 24 hours a day 7 days a week so that was incorrect. I asked to check the address the address they had was wrong. He blamed me and then said he would check the recording. He did and then admitted it was there mistake. So they would deliver it today but no refund. Really annoyed.

Do not buy from Ready Flowers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2016

I purchased flowers for my girlfriend for a specific date, they didn't show up on the date. I called and tried to cancel my order but they refused to cancel my order and said they will send tomorrow even when I told them she wouldn't be there tomorrow. I asked to speak to the supervisor and the lady said he was on lunch, which was at 5pm. Ruined the surprise for a special occasion. Would never use again.

Brisbane

Awful service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2016

I ordered flowers for my Mum's birthday on the 21st July. What arrived was not what I ordered. I was completely dissatisfied with what arrived. I paid $172.85 for the arrangement ($80.65 for the flowers, $58.31 for a premium upgrade, $19.95 for a vase and $12.95 for delivery). The flowers didn't appear to be upgraded at all and the flowers looked completely different to what was shown on the website - what was shown was a beautiful arrangement displayed in an alternating pattern and what I received was a bouquet that had just been thrown togeth er.
I immediately emailed the company to let them know what we received and how disappointed I was as I just wanted to get something nice for my Mum's birthday.
The response I got was the most disappointing part. The first email I received stated that the flowers were "totally upgraded" and they included 10 roses, 8 disbuds and a vase, and that the flowers didn't look like the pictures because they had to be delivered. The arrangement only had 8 roses inside so I stated that but it was not acknowledged, even in the following emails.
In a non-upgraded version, there would be 6 roses and 6 disbuds, so in effect I paid $58.31 for 4 extra flowers.
The response I received told me to expect higher prices because they are an online company, which is completely unacceptable. Online companies don't have the overheads that normal stores do, meaning the prices should not be higher and for a customer to be told that is completely rude.
The company displayed poor customer service attitude.
I will definitely not be shopping with them again.

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

DON'T use them.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2016

They sent a cheaper alternative to the ones I ordered. Despite it being the best time of the year for that particular flower, Ready Flowers' excuse was stock was unavailable. Instead of contacting me they substituted them with rubbish. After many arguments over sending the wrong flowers and getting no where with Ready Flowers, the bank gave me my money back 4 months later! Because my mother didn't take a photo of the flowers (she was too busy fighting for her life) Ready Flowers said I had no proof.

• 4 helpful votes

Thieves!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2016

We ordered $80 of boxed flowers when not delivered we rang the florist they used who said they were told by ready florist to send only $26!! worth not even the box presentation we ordered and paid for they said "wrap some celefane and a bow'" and deliver that! They are a terrible- even the florists don't want to deal with them.

Private message

Thieving Fraudsters should be stopped!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2016

Ordered flowers and chocolates for 70 th birthday on Tuesday, for delivery Friday. No flowers arrived by appointed time. Rang customer service. Was told that their courier had collected items for delivery. One week later, still no flowers or chocolates delivered, but I do get email from Ready Flowers telling me my order has been delivered. Check with very disappointed elderly relative. Still no flowers, and they would have been a wilted mess if they had been delivered a week late!
This company should be investigated for fraud and theft. DO NOT USE Ready Flowers. You will be disappointed, as will the person you had hoped would recieve the mythical flowers!
Reverse the charges on your credit card immediately, it's worth it!

Poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2016

Very poor service and follow up. I ordered a bunch of flowers and paid for it via CC over the phone. I was called a short time alter and advised they do not deliver to the area I requested. It has been over two months and I am still waiting for a refund!

Victoria

Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2016

Emailed and paid for my sisters birthday which is the 23 rd of July. Called two days prior. Only to have a call the following day. To be told they had no one available until the 25th, to deliver them. Not happy.

August 5th 2016 Update: Still waiting for a answer

Still waiting to find out where my flowers have been delivered to. Was supposed to be there 25th July for my sister's birthday. This is disgusting.

Alice springs

Thieves

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2016

Upgraded bouquet to premium for $114 total. Bunch of flowers delivered had 10 carnations in total, looking more like a $30 bunch from Coles.

Private message

not what I paid for. Delivered late!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2016

Why is this company still allowed to trade? So disappointed. Next time I'll ring the local florist direct. Don't order flowers from this company.

• 1 question

Absolutely thieving people

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

My husband works away and wanted to surprise me like every other review, taken the money with no show flowers. I have given them 30mins to call me back or I am going there tomorrow and will have it out with them in the middle of there store showing them every review that has been left.

Private message

Never use this company again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

Would totally agree with every review mentioned never to use again. Can't understand how they still exist. Flowers never delivered yet money taken. Months to get a refund which I suspect is highly unlikely. STILL WAITING.
Should be struck off from ever trading again.
Beware never ever use.

Verified Customer

Do Not Ever Use Them!! Fraudsters!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

Sadly this company, which used to be good, has turned into a company not ever worth using. They have consistently ignored my complaint of non delivery, FOR A FUNERAL. Not even the courtesy to apologise, or return email chat, which they should be responsible for. They have not refunded my money, which they said they would, after 14 days, which is now 5 week ago, and no one will put you through to management.
Simply appalling and I hope they go broke soon, as they do not ever deserve a customer... Please beware!!!
Nigel, London

Fraudulent company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

This company is a scam and full of liars, they promised delivery but after over 20 calls to ask where my delivery was I was treated like garbage, I was laughed at and hung up on. They refuse to let you speak to a manager and refused to cancel the order. I've been told they don't refund after I was promised a refund. 5 days later after purchasing flowers from another company a crappy bunch of flowers that was described as unprofessional and a scribbled card was thrown on the recipients doorstep late at night. Made for an awkward situation with the recipient. There's a good $100 gone. Do not use them!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Warning dont buy from this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2016

I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday the first issue was they arrived a day late not the day i asked for delivery the next issue was the flowers were not what we paid for when you view the arrangements on there web site totally pathetic. I was ripped off as far as l am concerned after speaking with the store manager at the Deer Park store in Victoria & was told that it was not their problem so very unprofessional l hope no one else gets burnt like l did please stay away from the company

Verified Customer

Delivered tiny arrangement of wrong flowers; no refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2016

I ordered an upsized arrangement of day lilies and got 3 roses. You can't even order 3 roses on their website! I tried working with customer service but got nowhere. I finally reversed the charge on my credit card. These guys are awful.

4 of 38 pages

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

I have read some of the complaints above in regards to ready flowers, here is another side to of the story about ready flowers, We are a florist and do accept orders from ready flowers , these are sent via email to all florists in an area, with the relevant instructions, type of flowers and the value of the arrangement or bouquet. We are requested to send flowers with Nil or very little profit. An order I received last week had a dud phone number attached AND a wrong address. There was no way I was able to contact ready flowers. I went out of my way to try and locate the recipient for this bouquet, it took me a good 2 hours. Consequently we sent these flowers out with a big loss. To top it off I heard that the recipient had gone interstate !! what now? Ready flowers is a very greedy company.

Robert P asked on Jul 14, 2014

Answer this

Why do you continue to act as clients for readyflowers? They're obviously crooks! Refuse to work with them - warn all the other florists about working with them. Put warnings on your website etc.

Sorry wrong link. If you are still having problems - http://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/consumer-complaint-form

If you are doing Ready Flowers work then you are partnering in their delinquent conduct which assists in keeping them going. As such you are as bad as them!

See all 6 questions about Ready Flowers