Ready Flowers is no longer trading/available.

Verified Customer

Worst most embarrassing flowers ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2016

I ordered flowers as a thank you on behalf of my sister for to be delivered to her employer. The flowers delivered are completely different to what was delivered and very cheap looking. Am embarrassed that these where delivered in my name. I understand that flowers can be substituted depending on the area but I had ordered the Serenity bouquet, which was beautiful purple and pinks but was delivered a few white roses with too much green shrubbery. I paid $110 ($130 with delivery) and the bunch that was delivered, looked like a cheapy $25 bouquet from your local woolworths store. They were also delivered a day late! I am so embarrassed by these and the response I received from the complaints department was unacceptable.

Scam Scam Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2016

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mother for Mother's Day. No flowers were delivered I have been calling & emailing since May for a refund. I keep getting told lies that it takes 14 days for a refund it's been 2 months. Staff are rude. Do not use this company. After reading all these reviews I can't believe this company is still allowed to operate.

Comments

I called my bank and told them the situation. They took over and delt with ready flowers with in 2 weeks I now have my refund so my advice CALL YOUR BANK

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE WITH NO * THAT IS MY RATING.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2016

I received a very thoughtful, gift of flowers from my daughter. She works very hard for her money as do we all, except for, Ready Flowers. You should be ashamed of yourself, displaying flowers for a price and then not making good on your delivery and word, what you see is not what you get with this company. The display looked nothing like what was shown on the website.Yes you have a disclosure, blah, blah, blah, you also have no regard for integrity or customer satisfaction. You were extremely rude to my daughter when she asked politely for an explanation, even offering her a 50% discount on her next purchase while telling her that you knew she would never use your company again. Your lack of respect for customer service, knows no bounds. People deserve to get what they pay for, you will not be in business long if this is how you treat your customers. I for one, will tell all who listen, about OUR STORY and direct them to this site to do their homework before being foolish enough to line your pockets. SHAME ON YOU READY FLOWERS!!!! give people what they order!!!

Perth

If I could award a zero I would

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

Do not waste your money or time. What an absolute embarrassment. I ordered the Madison Mist. What I got was nothing like the beautiful bunch of flowers on the website. There were no fewer than 5 types of flowers on the website image. My bouquet of flowers had two types of flowers and mostly a very poor looking all green flower. When I emailed the company and voiced my disappointment I was sent a link to the company disclosure saying they can change the type of flowers to anything they want. This I understand depending on availability but the fl owers I got were not arranged at all they were simply tied together with an elastic band. The $70 bunch of flowers featured a hiddious green flower and 4 pink sunflowers. So awful. It totally ruined the celebration. I am so disappointed.

August 9th 2016 Update: Awful Awful Customer Service

After months of messages on both their public profile and private inbox... I have received my refund. All I can say is message them on their public profile. It is the only way to get their attention. They can also be abusive back in their comments so be ready for that. I only ever responded by posting the link to this website with their terrible reviews. What a disgrace. They should be utterly ashamed of themselves. Do not use this company!!

Sydney

Worst ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2016

Worst ever online experience. Am still waiting on a refund for non delivery of flowers ordered for May 3. Call centre staff basically lying/making up stories. They should At least all read from the same script! Many 'stalling' emails promising a refund but yet to receive. Stay away from this company.

DISGUSTING

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2016

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mother. They never arrived. I have now been chasing this for a month and am still trying to get the refund that was promised to me. Rude customer service representatives, which I have caught lying several times. Please never use this business.

UPDATE: This issue is still ongoing with a refund promised in June still not received. Dept of Fair Trade and bank disputes now involved. (Now mid august).

Ripped Off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2016

After spending over $120 on two arrangements, I received the pictures from my daughter and my friend. Yes, you don't have to guess, they were nothing like what they have on their website. In fact the flowers I sent to my daughter wilted on the second day. My second order was three gerberas and a few lilies. Asked for my money back, they said the flowers were fine. Do not buy from them, they will rip you off. You will not receive what you see on their website.

Non delivery no refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2016

I placed an order to deliver a gift/fruit basket to a friend in hospital over Christmas. I was informed 3 days after Christmas that the gift basket could not be delivered until early February. As my friend would no longer be in hospital I asked them to cancel the order and refund the money (full amount) I had paid. I was told in January my refund would be processed. I am still waiting for the refund 7 months later. I email them every week and are told my refund in with finance ready for processing. This company is a scam. I would urge anyone looking to use this company to look elsewhere.

Wish I Would Of Read The Reviews First

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2016

Flowers arent as they appear on the website.....very disappointed and I would like a refund, there is no explanation if the flowers were a bunch or an arrangement. These flowers were for a family funeral and when I saw them I was very embarrassed. Will make sure I never use this company again and I will be considering speaking to the ACCC, just so misleading.

never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2016

I mistaken Ready Flowers with another florist I usually use...a mistake I'll always remember. The courier that delivered the arrangement from Ready Flowers, dropped and broke the vase blaming my adult daughter! No apology or offer to replace the vase. Called Ready Flowers and asked for a refund for the vase and told, only a store credit is available. After a good 5mins asking firmly for a refund I was told to email. After reading the reviews I can see its highly unlikely I will see the refund. I asked my daughter to send me a photo of the flowers...well that just topped it off..DON'T USE READY FLOWERS PEOPLE. Telephone the florists direct.

Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2016

I ordered flowers with 5 days lead time. On the day of delivery, I received an email stating "We thought you would like to know that our local supplier has informed us your gift has been delivered.", but I called my mother that night (it was her 70th birthday), and she said no flowers had arrived. Both my mother and father searched around the property to see if they were left anywhere. The next day, she sent me an email saying they were delivered in the afternoon.

I contacted readyflowers, who stated "Please note: as we rely upon third part
y couriers, the specified delivery time cannot be guaranteed.". I will leave you consider whether this is acceptable. When I said "but, you sent me an email saying they were delivered", I was informed "Just to give you a heads up, the email you have received was a system generated email.", as if somehow they are not responsible for their own business :). Whatever happened there was very misleading ...

Adelaide

• 4 helpful votes

How To Get Your Refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2016

I ordered flowers for a family who lost their dad. They never got delivered. They told me they were delivered and i know that were not! After weeks of emails between the two of us I contacted my bank. They got me my money back. I live in Australia and you have 90 days to lodge a claim. Hope this helps some of you out there.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Do Not Use This Company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2016

I ordered flowers for a 60th and what was sent was in no way similar to the online photo. I spent over $100 and while beautiful flowers they were all one colour with little to no variety. It took nearly 3 weeks for them to get back to me to say that the supplier “found that the flowers were in good condition when they were delivered". What the...? That was nothing to do with my complaint! They would not redeliver, not refund but offered 50% discount on another order. AS IF I WOULD EVER USE THEM AGAIN!!!

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Use at your own peril.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2016

I organised for flowers to be delivered same day on a Friday at 1.45 - received confirmation email. On the Monday at 3.30pm, I was told that they couldn't be delivered and that I should've given them "more time" for same day delivery. Their website claims that delivery can be made same day for orders before 2pm.
That was at the end of January, it is now June, and I am still yet to see my refund. I have tried escalating to a manager, as I understand the guys on the phone are just doing their job. I have been told that there are no managers who can take calls.
I'm really happy for those customers who have received their goods, but I would advise against taking the risk!

**edited to get the dates and times correct.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Update: FINALLY got my refund back. If you get put through to the managers "assistant" they can "pull a few strings" to get the refund processed.

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Something different to what I ordered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2016

Whilst the flowers that where delivered to my friend were beautiful, I had in fact ordered a "Get Well" bunch of flowers instead of "Congratulations on your Baby Girl" flowers. The whole thing was slightly embarrassing as the person that received the flowers was recovering from a Hysterectomy.
When I contacted Ready flowers for an explanation via the chat service, no one would answer me - twice. The only feedback I received was "How did you rate our answer to your query" My reply was what answer!.
I have also tried numerous times to unsub
scribe from their newsletter, but you guessed it nothing happened.
Yesterday I contacted the call center and asked to unsubscribed from the newsletter and for an explanation of my delivery and the answer I received was Sorry about that Mam but that is just something that happens every so often and thank you for calling.
Well Ready Flowers you have just lost a long standing customer.
Beware everyone apparently its not all about customer service.

• 4 helpful votes

Rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2016

My daughter sent me flowers for the 5th of June paid $30 extra to be delivered on the Saturday. When she notified them the flowers had not arrived they said the flowers won't be there for another 2 weeks she requested a refund they said they will look into it. I received the flowers on the 13th with no vase that was originally ordered. Never use this service what a disgrace.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes

Not what I ordered. Nothing like the image

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2016

I ordered an arrangement as I wanted something different. They received a BUNCH of flowers. Apparently that is the same.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 question
Private message

I would 0 rating if I could - NEVER USE them!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2016

ordered flowers got a confirmation email, next day got email saying could be delivered and they can refund but will cost me a $15 cancellation fee

Verified Customer

Don't even deserve a star

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2016

Ordered flowers for a friend in Korea (I live in Dubai) for a milestone birthday. Flowers were never delivered, got an email saying order has been cancelled and refund will be issued in 14 working days. Nearly four months later, still no refund. COMPLETE SCAM! Wish I had read these reviews earlier.

Bunbury

Poor service - no refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2016

Ordered flowers for valentines day 2016, received a telephone call on valentines day stating the flowers will not be delivered for another 2 days as they dont have the resources to meet the orders they havd taken (strike 1). Explained that valentines flowers 2 days after valentines day are pointless and please cancel my order. We are now 3 months down the track and i have been advised on 5 seperate occassions that my refund has been processed and i still dont have my money (strike 2). They have now started ignoring my emails (strike 3). Buy your flowers elsewhere

5 of 38 pages

Did anyone get a confirmation email for there order as i ordered then had a problem with the site and got worried the site was not genuine, then i found all off your reviews. Tried to stop order through visa company but cant.

denise asked on Dec 21, 2015

Answer this

Yes, my son-in-law received a confirmation. Why can't your payment be reversed? Our bank has sent out a form to be filled in with details of payment etc and then they are going to take over. We rang Ready Flowers again yesterday, still same answer! These guys have no shame.

Well so far i havent received an email of confirmation, so since i had a issue with the pay now,maybe the order didn't take place. Heres hoping . Fingers crossed.

Let's contact a Current Affair and close these people down!!

Which site is recommended for online purchase of flowers and gifts to be delivered to Balcatta, Perth?

Leonie asked on Sep 15, 2014

Interflora

I have been using fastflowers for the last 4 years and never had a problem.

The absolute safest is to google a florist in the area and call them directly. Otherwise if you want to see a pic what you're sending, use Interflora or Petals Network. These are Florist Relay Networks that are run by florists themselves.
Fast Flowers and a bunch of others are also order gatherers but just run much smoother by Australian offices. The rule of thumb is that if you can't call a LOCAL landline number or see a street address on the website, it's not a real florist (except Interflora and Petals, as stated, they are run very differently and reputably).

I have read some of the complaints above in regards to ready flowers, here is another side to of the story about ready flowers, We are a florist and do accept orders from ready flowers , these are sent via email to all florists in an area, with the relevant instructions, type of flowers and the value of the arrangement or bouquet. We are requested to send flowers with Nil or very little profit. An order I received last week had a dud phone number attached AND a wrong address. There was no way I was able to contact ready flowers. I went out of my way to try and locate the recipient for this bouquet, it took me a good 2 hours. Consequently we sent these flowers out with a big loss. To top it off I heard that the recipient had gone interstate !! what now? Ready flowers is a very greedy company.

Robert P asked on Jul 14, 2014

Answer this

Why do you continue to act as clients for readyflowers? They're obviously crooks! Refuse to work with them - warn all the other florists about working with them. Put warnings on your website etc.

Sorry wrong link. If you are still having problems - http://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/consumer-complaint-form

If you are doing Ready Flowers work then you are partnering in their delinquent conduct which assists in keeping them going. As such you are as bad as them!

See all 6 questions about Ready Flowers