Review rating:
Selected rating: Excellent

Excellent Work and very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Peter's service is absolutely excellent. He carefully talks through what you require getting all details, in a very structured and professional way. There is no over selling, no gimmicks and best of all no hidden extras. Once he committed to the job and price, he came on time, checked the carpets, explained what was going to happen then quickly and efficiently completed the job. I was really worried about the high traffic areas of our carpets, but Peter just got stuck in and hey presto, they are all nice and clean. Excellent job and very highly recommended.

Fantastic service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

My vinyl floors haven't looked this good in years. Peter was very professional and courteous throughout the job. I am so grateful for the excellent job and would highly recommend Red Rose to anyone.

Excellent Job - definitely recommend Peter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Peter came and cleaned our carpets and was very thorough, also explaining exactly what he was doing and the difference between carpet and dry cleaning. The carpet came up great and was also safe for puppy which was good. A very polite and professional job.

Pro

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

I had water leak damage to my unit. There was a lake in my lounge room. I called Peter and he took me through the whole thing.

By 5 days my place was back to normal. He also gave me a discount and all smile are free. I recommend him he has no hidden cost and is up front about everything

Thanks again.

First class carpet and fabric cleaning.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

Thank you for your prompt service to clean all our fabric furnishings and carpets/rugs.
Polite and friendly service that delivered as promised, and exceeded previous experience with cleaners.
Thankyou again.

Excellent job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

Really great job, perfect communication, everything on time and result..the result exceeded all expectations!! we can recommend Petr to everyone who is looking for professional.

Verified Customer

Perfect job has been done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Good, fast, simple excellent job. Truly big recommendation to everyone. For sure, I'll use your service again. Thanks a lot!

Thanks for a great job. Will use Peter again for sure.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Just recently had our carpets cleaned by Peter and it was so good. This is my first time using a van mounted machine which Red Rose do and I'm blown away how efficient it is and being the raining period our carpets dried in no time. Some really heavy stains did not come out completely but we knew this, however Peter made it so much better. In one particular bedroom the carpet came out like new.

I would never use the portable carpet cleaning machine ever again (even though it was much cheaper). With the heavy duty van mounted machine you can see the difference now that I have used both. You do pay a little bit more but it's really worth it if you want a complete refresh your carpet.

Thorough Clean, Professional, ON TIME,

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

My old carpets where revived!! Peter was honest about which marks could or could not be removed, but after his thorough clean, the result exceeded all expectations. No need to replace the carpets now!!!

St Ives Chase

Thorough good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

I had my carpets, up and downstairs, cleaned by Red Rose Carpet Cleaning and I have no hesitation in recommending the company. Peter is knowledgeable and friendly and did a thoroughly good job with ‘industrial strength’ equipment. Also willing to move furniture’s as necessary (but reader should be mindful that it could not be too heavy for health & safety). If you love a chat, you get the bonus at no extra charge!

• 11 helpful votes

Exceeded my expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Peter is a very professional carpet cleaner. He did not underquote so no nasty surprises when he turned up. He was running a little late due to traffic but contacted me along the way to let me know which was highly appreciated and the kind of service you don't get much of these days. He took the time to do the job extremely thoroughly and he used professional equipment. His rates are competitive and considering my very run-down carpets turned out better than I expected, he's worth every cent. He seems to love what he does and is happy to have a chat about what he's up to. Won't be using anyone else!

A very good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2017

Peter took time to clean my carpet and he was honest about what can be cleaned and what can't. He was very friendly as well.

• 4 helpful votes

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

I've used Peter's cleaning company again this year and again very pleased with the outcome. My old carpet looks like new. Thank you Peter!

Wonderful job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

Just had my white lounge which had lots of marks on it cleaned. Peter did a great job. Very happy with the result and highly recommend him.

Excellent job .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

Very friendly and capable guy . Carpets came up as new !!!. Highly recommended and I'll be calling on Peter's services in the future

Top service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

This is the second time we have used Peter. He is punctual and very particular in his work. His work could not be faulted and was very keen to ensure you are happy with the result before he finishes. Will only use Peter and highly recommend to any of our friends.

FANTASTIC JOB !!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

Peter was very helpful and informative when i called to enquire about my white leather lounge. He was flexible with times and was able to fit me in within his busy Xmas schedule.
When he arrived, he was professional, friendly, and did an amazing job on my white leather lounge.
I would absolutely use Peter again and happily recommend him in the future.

Verified Customer

Definitely Happy with the service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2016

My nine year old carpet looks new after steam cleaning. It was easy to book an appointment with Peter. Peter checked with me half an hour before the appointment. The job was completed in an hour. Peter contacted me the very next day to make sure, the carpet is dry and everything else was fine with the carpet. Peter values customer satisfaction. I am a satisfied customer and will use the service again.

Ultimo

Verified Customer

Efficent friendly service with great results.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2016

I selected Red Rose to clean my carpet based on reviews on this site and am very pleased I did.
Peter arrived punctually at the agreed time, explained the processes and proceeded efficiently with the cleaning. Add to this he is friendly and communicative and clearly answered any questions I had.
And the carpet looks great!

Private message

The Best Service Around!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2016

Peter was a real professional! He arrived on time, explained everything to me before he started and did a fantastic job. My carpets and sofas never looked better! Red Rose Carpet Cleaning is definitely the best service I've ever used. I will only be using Peter's services from now on!

1 of 5 pages