Review rating:

The Best of The Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2016

Get it right the first time and everyone is happy. Peter is friendly, prompt and professional. What more is needed?

Peter the Great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

Peter was easy to contact and flexible in fitting me in. He did an incredible job getting out deeply ingrained dirt without using toxic chemicals and the carpet was dry in 24 hours - without rushing. Professional and friendly. Can't beat that.

Private message

Fantastic customer service and result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2016

Peter was professional from the word go. He provided an accurate estimate over the phone and gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision about getting my carpets and fabric lounge cleaned. Faced with the mammoth task of cleaning some very old carpet and a rather dirty child friendly lounge, Peter rose to the challenge and delivered amazing results. He was thorough, professional and friendly and I will certainly use him again.

Job Well Done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2016

I'd recommend Peter and Red Rose Carpet Cleaning, as my experience with this service was a very positive one... Easy to schedule, a text from Peter to let me know he was enroute to our location, quick explanation of the job and wool carpeting with stains removed. Peter is a professional with pride in his work. He takes care to please his customer and has won my recommendation. And, he is easy to converse with.. a positive person you'd like to meet.

Great Service! Happy to Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2016

Peter from Red Rose Carpet cleaning did a AWESOME job of cleaning our carpet. I wish I had a before/after photo to show as testimony to his brilliant work. Peter is very friendly, helpful and professional. He communicates well too, I appreciated him sending me a text letting me know he's on his way.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Fantastic cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2016

I have used Peter a couple of times to clean my carpets and sofas and he does a fantastic job. He cares about what he does and the results are excellent. I would happily recommend him to anyone!

Excellent experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2016

I have never used anybody before to clean our carpets. I used to hire a carpet cleaner from coles or bunnings and spent all day with it. Peter rocked up on time, had finished the job within 1 hour. He was very polite and professional. Peter also shared with me some tips how to protect my carpets as well. I am very happy with results and would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends!

sydney

Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2016

This is the second time Peter has clean my carpets. I haven't had the carpet cleaned for 1 year. He did a fantastic job then and he did a fantastic job now. Peter is very professional & is full of tips on how to keep the carpet clean. He is very thorough and precise. I would not hesitate to call Peter next time I need my carpets cleaned.

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2016

Prob over six months since Peter cleaned my carpets. He arrived on time, was thorough & helpful and did a good job. I will get him again in the future.

• 1 question
  • 2 answers

My Review Of Red Rose Carpet Cleaning Sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2016

OK… As one who has little trust with trades people I was sceptical when phoning a carpet cleaner hence I was prepared with a number of important questions. Some carpet cleaners didn’t want to answer the questions, tried telling me they have the experience needed and thought I was being unreasonable. Experience in my opinion is often overrated by men who nod wisely yet speak stupidly and I wasn’t about to fall for that one. I think it is important to ask the right questions of any trades person regardless of the industry to avoid being swindled and taken for a ride which is common these days.

Here is the two most important questions I asked the carpet cleaning companies I phoned:

• Are you or have you ever been certified as a carpet cleaner?

• Will the price you quote me over the phone stay the same and include everything you need to do clean my carpets properly or will I need to pay extra for extra stuff?

I don’t believe these to be unreasonable questions.

Now I was not born yesterday and don’t expect good quality carpet cleaning by looking for the cheapest carpet cleaner. I was completely expecting to invest a little more for a quality cleaner as my carpets were quite dirty. I was not about to fall for the gimmicks on those cheap flyers and advertisements.

I decided on a gentleman by the name of Peter from red rose carpet cleaning due to the fact that he initially took the time to politely answer all my questions patiently, quickly and confidently.

I found it important Peter didn’t try to push me into making a booking at the end of the call as my final test was to say: “I will phone you back if I want to book with you”. Peter was polite and said something no other carpet cleaner did at that point which was: “It will be his pleasure to help if he was lucky enough to be chosen”. Now that was simply polite and good manners.

Some of the other cleaners said they could only give me their price if I booked with them there and then which was pushy and made me feel like I was about to be swindled. As I am not one to hold back I told each and every one of them to get lost if you intend on being a pushy salesman.

That went down as well as you might imagine.

I had a 3 bedroom apartment (completely empty and was rather dirty) and I know others out there would undertake the task for under $100 (well in their initial over the phone quote). I paid red rose carpet cleaning $over $363 because I wanted my bond back and to make sure it was done correctly, left looking clean and attractive to rent to a new tenant.

Peter took a little over two and a half hours and left the carpets looking crisp and very clean.

I believe Peter was thorough and delivered a quality clean hence I received 100% of my bond back… no questions asked.

I recommend Peter only because his results are worth every cent in my opinion.

Great carpet cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2015

Peter was very thorough and professional. My carpets felt very clean and soft after the clean. I couldn't believe all the dirt and grime that came out. Highly recommended!

Highly Recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2015

We would absolutely recommend Peter and Red Rose Cleaning. He did a fantastic job with the carpets and was professional in every way. Thank you!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

An excellent carpet cleaning service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2015

We highly recommend Red Rose Carpet Cleaning. They have done a very thorough and professional job on our lounge and carpets.

Highly recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2015

Peter, friendly and polite, came and did a great job on my woolen rugs that were very dirty and had not been cleaned for 5 years. Now they are stain-free, smelling nice and soft underfoot, thanks!

Red Rose carpet cleaning has great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2015

Very happy with red rose carpet cleaning. Carpets and rug came up beautifully after clean. Great service too. Thank you!

WOW! Fantastic service and the carpet is amazing !!! Highly Recommend!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2015

I just moved into a new apartment and had been told by the real estate that the carpet had been professionally cleaned. Well it smelled and was dirty, so I wasn't sure this was true as it didn't smell or feel cleaned. So I went online and saw reviews and came across Peter! I am so so so so so glad I went with him! The carpets are better than I could have imagined and the amount of dirt they got out of the carpet was amazing. The apartment now smells great and the carpets feel beautiful. I cannot recommend him highly enough! He is a real pro, (very punctual too!). It is totally worth the money for the service you get! I will use him every time from now on, and would certainly recommend him to everyone! The reviews are spot on! He is great!

Zetland, NSW

• 2 comments
Private message

Very happy and excellent result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2015

​After reading the reviews on this site we decided to give Peter @ Red Rose a try. We had just moved into an apartment and the carpets were left filthy (apparently cleaned twice after previous tenants).
Peter's service was friendly and informative. The amount of dirt he managed to get out of our carpets was amazing. You definitely get your moneys worth and we will certainly utilise his service again.

Excellent service & result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2015

I picked Red Rose Carpet Cleaning based on reviews. He certainly lived up to previous reviews so I would definitely recommend Peter for his service and result.

• 3 helpful votes

Excellent and prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2015

Had our 2 bedroom apartment cleaned - the carpet was in a really bad condition from years of renters and some accident prone friends. I would not have thought that they could have looked that clean but Peter did an amazing job on them. He was quick to reply to my request for a quote and accommodated us at short notice. A little pricier than other places - but was upfront about the cost when i requested a quote so there were no nasty surprises on the day. And in the end worth every penny.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2015

Red Rose Carpet Cleaning was found to be polite, prompt and professional. The carpet looks 100%. We would have no hesitation in using this service again.

2 of 5 pages