Review rating:

Above and beyond service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2015

Fantastic service and competitive pricing on a very short notice. They even offered to bring in a special vacuum for getting rid of animal hair in the carpet -- free of charge!

Fantastic job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2015

I just had my 3 bedrooms steam cleaned and I'm really happy with Peters job. I had really bad stains on the carpet but expect one all are gone.
I used Peter in the past and I'm always happy to recommend his services. I found him here on PR.

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2015

Called last minute and Peter was able to accommodate. He was super reliable and did a fantastic job the carpet looks & smells great. I have no hesitation in recommending this company! Satisfied is an understatement.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent, such a quality, professional job done by Peter!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2015

I don't think I've ever written a review on anything, but Peter definitely deserves one! We have used Red Rose Carpet Cleaning a few times now and can't be more happy with the quality of work.
In the past, with other carpet cleaners, I always felt like taking the tools out of their hands and doing it myself and really getting into the corners and going over each spot twice but with Peter I can finally be truly happy that he's taken the same amount of care as I would, if I were the professional. He's so thorough, and gets some amazing results.
Such a nice person too and a pleasure to deal with, always on time and sends out courtesy messages and calls upon approach. Excellent service.
We recently also had Peter clean all the carpets in my mother in laws new apartment. Well, new to her. Old stained carpets & they came up clean beyond expectations. A very happy mother in law, she raves about Peter now.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent Service, Friendly and Pristine Results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2015

I got Peter from Red Rose to do a whole house carpet clean for me a few weeks ago. I've had carpet cleaning previously, but now realise the difference a good carpet cleaner can make. David spent the whole afternoon cleaning all areas, bedroom, dining,lounge and stair well. All rooms came out great and i couldn't have asked for more. He was also a pleasure to deal with and we will definitely be getting him to clean the carpets again in the future. Highly recommended.

Thanks Ken

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2015

Excellent carpet cleaning service that I highly recommend. Our light coloured wool carpets were littered with many baby/toddler related stains that we have been stuck with after many failed attempts to spot clean. However, we are thrilled that our lovely carpet has come up like brand new. Will definitely use again. Thank-you!

Sydney

• 8 helpful votes

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2015

Could not recommend more highly!! They did an amazing steam clean on our carpets in our house. Very professional. Will use again for sure. The price was a little high, however, you do get what you pay for and the quality of the clean was fantastic.

Excellence!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2015

Not often ones expectation are exceeded. Peter of Red Rose Cleaning Service is very professional, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. Our carpets were really cleaned and look as good as new. Great job - thanks Peter.
John

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2015

Peter was great. A really nice guy who know what he was talking about. I had used other carpet cleaners before and they were in and out in 15 minutes and my carpet were left very wet and still looking very lacklustre.

Peter was was very meticulous with his work and explained exactly what he was doing. He gave my carpets a good vacuuming first and them went over every inch of the carpet. He took his time and made sure it was done properly. He was at it for more than an hour! A consummate professional and it showed in the end result. My six year old carpets look brand new. I will definitely be using him again in the future.

Guaranteed to see results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2015

Couldn't be happier! [name removed] was quick, efficient, friendly, and most importantly did an excellent job on our carpet which I had thought was beyond saving. Our carpet also dried within a day. Will be using again!!

Great service, great results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2015

We have used Red Rose for our carpet cleaning for a few years now, always great service and a great finish. Peter is a lovely man, friendly and professional. Definitely recommend.

Sydney, Australia

Verified Customer

excellent service! dont know how he did it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2015

With carpet stains for 12 plus years he made all the rooms look so much more brighter. Definitely recommend to everyone and will.be using roses again.

Thanks!

Best carpet cleaner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2015

Peter cleaned my carpets at a previous home and, based on that very positive experience, I got him to clean the carpets in my new home. As usual, he did a great job with very little disruption and at a very reasonable cost. Would recommend him highly.

Best carpet cleaner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2015

Excellent service as usual. Highly recommend Peter. Always shows attention to detail. Friendly, efficient and reliable. Excellent communication & always delivers a great job!

Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2014

Peter has cleaned my carpets for the last three years. He is a pleasure to deal with, always on time and takes great care when he works. Carpets always come up great. Would highly recommended yet and Red Rose Carpet Cleaning.

Competent, careful and thorough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2014

My thanks go to the reviewers on ProductReviews for your endorsement of the Red Rose carpet cleaning service. Based on that I used Red Rose to clean the carpets in my house and was very pleased with the service provided. [Name Removed], the proprietor, was competent, careful and thorough both in the business transaction and in the cleaning job. Faultless service and an excellent result.

The most trust worthy carpet cleaner I have ever used by far.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2014

I've used carpet cleaners many times in the past and soon realised to obtain better quality I am required to invest a little more so I hired Peter from Red Rose Carpet Cleaning based on a friends recommendation just over 3 years ago.

Peter in the past three years has cleaned my carpets and car interiors three times and my leather lounge twice and the result is beyond exceptional.

I now have the vinyl floors at my practice booked in for cleaning next week now that I know Peter also provides this service.

I recommend Peter wholeheartedly for his expertise.

Andy Hooper.

Cannot recommend enough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2014

I've used red rose twice now on my cream (almost white) acrylic carpet and words cannot describe how amazing the results have been. They have a real passion for making carpets as good as new and it shows in their work. Cannot fault it

Mount Annan

• 2 questions
  • 1 helpful vote

Must Use Carpet Cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2014

We have built a house 18 years ago and decided it was time get the carpets cleaned (I'm now told you should get it done every two years). I did a lot of researching carpet cleaners, reading God and bad reviews and finally took the step to use RED ROSE CARPET CLEANING. I chose them from reviews I had read. I know you can't always rely on reviews because you don't know who actually wrote them, customers or friends of the business owner.

I am glad I took the gamble and used Peter (RED ROSE CARPET CLEANING). He did a great job, he appeared to know what he was talking about, he explained the process as he went and invited us to watch and or ask questions as he worked. The price was, I believe reasonable, and I would have no hesitation in recommending RED ROSE CARPET CLEANING to all my friends and relatives. I will be using Pete's company again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Superior and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2014

What could have been a very tedious and tiring process, after the hot water heater in the laundry burst very early on Wednesday morning, saturating half the living/dining room carpet, was not at all thanks to Red Rose Carpet Cleaning. I found my experience with [Name Removed], from Red Rose Carpet Cleaning to be above and beyond what I expected to receive. I received a call late afternoon, after my insurance company made the necessary arrangements and RRCC was appointed to inspect and immediately deal with drying the carpet and underlay, as well as the laundry and kitchen. I received a call at work at 5pm, and wasn't sure whether I'd be home by 6pm due to an electrical storm which often causes havoc on my train line from Sydney's CBD to South of Sydney. [Name Removed] insisted his preference to do the job that same day, rather than wait till the morning and risk further damage. He text just as he said he would, before leaving his place, and turned up just after 7pm. Four air dryers and one de-humidifier were installed and left to run continuously, and by the next morning, I felt confident the carpet would be dry and restored to good condition. [Name Removed] kept me informed every step of the way; returning on Friday evening to check whether there was any more moisture in the carpets, which there wasn't, and left the air dryers and de-humidifier on for one more night for good measure. The machines were left to run close to 72 hours before he returned a few days later in the morning to collect them, steam clean and kick back the carpet (which had to be raised at one corner to place an air dryer at the edge for the air to circulate underneath). The end result: a brand new carpet(!!) or what appears to be a very clean and new carpet, just like it was 13 years ago when it was first laid! Thank you Red Rose Carpet Cleaning, I'll definately be recommending you to anyone who is looking for a professional to get the job done right. Superior and friendly service.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes