Review rating:

Miranda

Genuine Quality - From a Critic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2012

As an ex carpet cleaner and somewhat a clean freak I called multiple carpet cleaning companies with a list of questions looking for someone who I believed would deliver deep cleaning and quality results without rushing or leaving my carpets over wet.

I ended up choosing Red Rose Carpet Cleaning as they ticked all the boxed when I asked my initial questions over the phone. I wanted to be sure the person was NOT a contractor who had 5 or 6 jobs to do on the day which means I would get a rushed job... I wanted an owner who takes pride in his work and is not in a rush to get all his jobs done.

Previously I hired a carpet cleaner who took just 42 minutes where Red Rose carpet cleaning took an hour and 51 mins to clean the very same carpets in my apartment. The end result was very good.

Was I impressed? Almost. The only thing was that the cleaner was about 5 mins late. Having said that he did call me an hour earlier to let me know but other than that I can't fault him.

As an ex carpet cleaner I wanted to see what machinery they were using... They used quality truck mounted machines which were relatively new (this was definitely one of my requirements). As an ex carpet cleaner I understand there is a vast difference between not only a portable cleaner and a truck mount but even again between a truck mount and a larger and newer truck mount.

The cleaners vehicle was spotless and impressive to say the least which showed to me he takes pride in not only his work, also his vehicles appearance. The cleaner himself was dressed professionally, long dress pants, proper uniform for a shirt and dress shoes... Not shorts and sneakers as most do... This alone said to me I was hiring someone worthy.

I must admit Red Rose carpet cleaning did charge me more than most others but they didn't try any sneaky tricks to sell me any extras when they were in my home. They definitely stuck to their quote which was a rare thing when I was cleaning and according to the cleaner he said it's still very common.

My overall conclusion is:
I definitely recommend Red Rose carpet cleaning and please keep in mind if you are looking for a cheap quote you won't find it here. Having said that they were definitely not over the top rather very good value for money and a wise investment if you are looking for a genuine and good quality carpet cleaner.

+ Professional, quality workmanship, did not rush his work, knew his carpets, he vacumed, pre-sprayed, steam cleaned, rinsed my carpets properly and left my carpets looking and smelling fresh

MASCOT

• 1 helpful vote

Fantastic results everytime

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2012

With 2 messy boys I always keep Red Rose Carpet Cleanings phone number handy. Peter provides a polite, reliable service with great results. He always gets my stains out (milk, food, dog poo, vomit and alike) and the carpets look spotless fresh and clean.

Do not expect your cheap run of the mill service here. You pay for what you get and that’s fantastic results every time.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

SYDNEY

My new annual investment Sparkling Clean Carpets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2012

I love it when you get everything you hoped for. I have been having my daughter's cream carpet cleaned annually for five years. I talked to [name removed] at Red Rose about the problem of diminishing results, he assured me I would like the result and I did. From the start I felt confident that the job would be done to a high standard, in fact I rang and cancelled another booking when [name removed] returned my earlier call. Talking to him during the job I was reminded of a time when my husband and I had a cleaning business. [name removed] of Graham's Books was one of my clients, nearly every week he would spend a few minutes talking to me and getting my completely uninformed, at that time, opinion on business matters. Forty years later I am still benefiting from those conversations through businesses, investments, property transactions and my consultancy practice. When I was talking to [name removed] I had a deja vu that I was talking to someone who would be very successful in whatever enterprise he should choose. Don't wait too long to experience the exceptional service that comes with [name removed].

+ Great service and excellent results

SOUTH BRISBANE

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

When only perfection will do

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2012

I truly cannot recommend This Company highly enough when you are looking for perfection. I have recommended Red Rose Carpet Cleaning to all my family and friends. Peter is a gem to deal with and he will not leave your home unless not only you are happy but also till he is satisfied that he has done his best. Result.......could not be happier.

Thank you for delivering the best job each time.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Caringbah

Private message

Have used and will use again, great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2012

I had Peter over from Red Rose Carpet Cleaning, very honest, professional and my carpet looks like new. I paid what I was quoted over the phone and to be honest I expected to pay little more because the carpet was really bad. I'd recommend this company to anyone and I will use them again probably very soon with my 3 kids.

+ honest, charged as quoted, on time and sms when on the way, my carpet is really clean

• 4 comments
  • 158 helpful votes
Private message

Absolutely a terrific job, done professionally

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2012

Clean carpet looks like new, again, attention to detail, friendly and professional personal business, Totally thorough, not the rush job where the carpet look no different before versus after. You pay more but it is definitely worth it as the carpet and stains come up beautifully, washed and clean. No complaints, whatsoever, used them twice, now.

+ Excellent service and outcome