Review rating:

What a difference!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

We purchased 1x 48w, 4x 24w and 4x 6w from Redi-lite and the difference the lights have made amazing.
The 48w has converted my girls play area from dark and scary to light and bright.
We have the 24w in our kitchen and dining area and the 6w in the hallway and powder room.
I wish I could share the before and after pictures!
Easy to follow instructions, excellent customer service and fantastic products.
We are both definitely happy and are looking at purchasing more.
Highly recommended!!

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thank you Lisa. Was a pleasure dealing with you.
Joel

Would highly recommend this product, and this team, to anyone.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

I purchased 8 skylights. they work way above expectations and have been transformational in the feel of the house - it's now bright and happy. I cannot have been more pleased with the guys at Redi-lite - their courtesy, speed and professionalism. Just everything was perfect. Thank you!
Would highly recommend this product, and this team, to anyone.

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thank you Andrew. We're delighted you love the product.
Joel

Great skylights, highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

Purchased one 24 watt and four 6 watt downlights from REDi-lite. The large light is in the kitchen, and I spread the downlights out across my ceiling in various locations. Really happy with the lights. Sure beats putting five holes in my roof. Before we needed a light on in the house all day it was so dark, now it's really bright and not costing me a cent. Highly recommended, especially if you want to spread light around your house in multiple spots.

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thanks Nathan, much appreciated.
Joel

Exceptionally happy with these solar lights.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Just want to say that we love your solar lights, we purchased the down light kit first and were so impressed that we bought 2 more larger 24 watt recessed lights, they are just as good as (actually even better than) conventional solar light but with even more benefits allowing flexibility of placement, no holes in my tin roof, no flashing leaks and I can even turn them off in the day if I want. I did my research and I am a fastidious person and I must say that the quality of the product is outstanding. Very, very happy and would gladly recommend I would never consider buying a traditional solar tube after using these. Thanks for you technical support also.

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thank so much Billy. Much appreciated and we are really happy that the product is everything you need.

Better than expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

We recently did renovations and needed to replace the solar tubes we had in our internal bathroom, toilet and laundry. Because of the rooms' locations on the southern side of the house and the pitch of the roof, the tubes had never really provided much extra light and after years were basically no longer functioning at all, just collecting dust, debris and dead bugs. As soon as the REDI-lites were installed we were amazed at the difference. They are so bright and after a month we still forget and try and turn the lights off!
We installed a 135w solar panel with 2 large 24watt round lights in the main bathroom and study, and split a 4 pack of the small 6watt lights between the laundry and two toilet rooms. I had never been able to go into the laundry or toilet rooms without turning on the light as they have no external light source. To be able to enter the room during the day without doing so now is amazing.
I can't speak highly enough about the experience we've had with the REDI-lite team. I accidentally came across them through an internet search and my initial enquiry and subsequent email exchange took only a matter of hours. A day for installation was set shortly thereafter. I feel like a roving ambassador for REDI-lite now as I tell anyone who will listen how great they are. Do yourself a favour, if you are looking for skylights, look no further than REDI-lite.

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thank you very much for the kind review Francine. We are very happy that you love the REDi-lite as much as we do, and thanks for spreading the word. It always makes us happy when hearing reviews like this.
The REDi-lite team.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

A wonderful Australian product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

This product is truly fabulous. Once installed, there is no maintenance. A great benefit is that insulation is not diminished, as with traditional skylights. The cost is more than comparable too. I moved into a new (developer built) home 15 months ago. The garage/laundry and the walk in robe were pitch black dark and needed the light on during the day. Not too much natural light in the en suite either. What a difference the REDI-lite made to these areas. Even on a dull day the light is bright. I would, over time, expect it will reduce my power bill. Installation was quick, with no mess. I heartily recommend the REDI-lite.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thank you very much for your kind words Maxine. We love that REDi-lite has lived up to and hopefully surpassed your expectations. Thanks again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Purchased a 24 W unit to replace an old Solatube skylight after our roof had to be replaced. We chose not to re-install the tube as it had been getting progressively duller over the past 12 years or so due to the internal reflective surface breaking down. The REDi-lite was very easy to self-install and light from it is so much brighter. I was also able to locate the solar panel on the roof in the best location that gets more sunlight with no shading from obstacles – much more flexible than a light tube. Very happy with the product and the service when ordering was fantastic also. Thoroughly recommend and would use again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Hi Peter. Thanks so much for the excellent review. It was a real pleasure to deal with you and I'm happy that you think the same about us and our product. Feel free to give us a call at any stage. Thanks again.

WOW!!!! Exceeded my expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2016

We had two dark areas in our home, the kitchen and the bathroom. After getting a quote for two skylights to be installed we baulked at the cost so started looking for alternatives, after doing some research I found REDi-lite... what a great idea!!! What a great bunch of guys at REDi-lite, they were so helpful. I didn't realise that I had a choice of round and square light fittings and also a choice of the colour of light that is produced, we choose the warm white colour for a softer light.
We couldn't be more happier... my husband is a handy guy and decided to give it a go and had it all installed in only a couple of hours. The light is absolutely awesome and brightens up those two dark areas perfectly. Would happily recommend REDi-lite to everyone. We got two REDi-lite's for the price of one skylight.

Regards Deb

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thanks so much for the kind review Deb. We are really happy that you love REDi-lite and that your husband could install the 2 REDi-lite SkyFixtures with ease. Thanks again.

Fabulous light source

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

Our electrician recommended them to us after he heard we were considering sky tubes or sky lights for 2 of our darkest rooms. We put one in a bathroom initially and within 48 hours had him back to install another in our study (both unbelievably dark rooms). The light source is amazing and since they are sealed units I believe I will never see a bug corpse in them - which I have observed in many other older fashioned skylights. When in full flight they are brighter than any of our down lights and we still keep on saying "you've forgotten to turn the bathroom light off again" - constant joke that we are not likely to tire of soon. Could not recommend them highly enough to anyone considering. We just have them in daylight mode so the soft dawn and dusk light they produce is also rather nice.

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thank you so much for your kind review. It gives us great satisfaction to hear these sorts of comments. Thanks again.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Incredibly Illuminated

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

Gobsmacked! Do not hesitate purchasing these incredible luminaries and panels. They outperform anything else on the market by a long shot. Even on a cloudy Melbourne day, the 24w fixture actually produces more light than the window i removed from my bathroom, which was south facing, but none the less, natural light.

The quality of the kit is second to none. The solar panel must be incredibly efficient in order to capture the light spectrum on a cloudy day and turn that into usable power, do not over look this, it is of major importance.
Next is the light fixture. The 5000k unit has an amazing colour rendering. This is also very important if you like your painted walls and furnishings to look as they should. I personally have not seen a more natural looking light from an led, ever. Look at the difference during a cloudy day here.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTP3MgL-RLg

Backed up by great service and a 7 year warranty, you would be crazy to look elsewhere. David even gave me a follow up phone call to see if the install went ok and if i was happy.

I will be recommending this product to all my friends without hesitation. Well done guys, a great Australia company you have set up.

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Jim, what a fantastic review. Thank you so much. It makes us extremely happy and proud to get feedback like this and to hear that the product has lived up to expectations, plus some. Thank you agai... read more »

Credit where it's due. Well done and keep up the great work.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Fantastic lights, reliable company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2016

The RediLites are as bright as they appear to be on the internet. At first, I was nervous about buying from a newer brand and from reading something on the internet. To my surprise, the boys at RediLite offer outstanding customer service. When I had queries after the installation, they so promptly responded, listened and acted. They are remarkably pleasant and honourable. And as an accountant, I can say that their skylights are good value.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thank you Lynne. Your kind and positive words about the product and also us means everything. We are really happy that you love your REDi-lite and thanks again for choosing us.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Fantastic product & service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2016

The RediLites have transformed our long dark corridor. They were easily installed and work seamlessly. Everything arrived swiftly and the installations instructions were all that the sparky needed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thanks for the great review Andy. We are so happy that you are enjoying your REDi-lite. Thanks again for choosing us.

Melbourne

• 1 answer

Skylights exceeded expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2016

Illuminating! Purchased 4 skylights that feed off the one solar panel. Very happy that I found this company as I almost bought from another place. My internet research led me to Redi-lite. My house is so much brighter - and stays that way, even on cloudy days. Never need the. lights on during the day anymore. A quality product.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thanks so much for the review Lyn, much appreciated. Great to hear you researched the concept and compared with other products and chose us as the leader. Thanks again.

Byron Bay

Verified Customer

Skylights without the hassles!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2016

I'm very happy with my Redi-lite products, I bought both 24 watt and 6 watt solar skylights from the Spectra range, they have great performance and a 7 year warranty. They produce more light than my old tubular skylights and are maintenance free. I had a response the same day as my email and the skylights were delivered within 2 days of my order, packaged in bubble wrap in a branded box, with warranty and instructions. The installation was quick and fuss-free. I'll be buying more!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thanks so much David. It's great having you, The Skylight Man as a regular purchaser of REDi-lite. Many more to come. Thanks again.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Brilliant, wish they had come on the market years ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2016

Such a simple install and the result is absolutely amazing. They turn dark and dingy rooms into areas that you want to stay in . They helped to sell a house that had lots of dark rooms.
A small investment for a big outcome.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thanks Geoff. It's great to have you on board as a regular buyer of REDi-lite. Thanks again for the great review.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Brilliant Light

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2016

Six months ago my husband replaced our old skylight with a Redi lite in our bathroom, it's fabulous so bright, visitors try turning the light off and realize that it's the skylight.
We will be purchasing another for our kitchen.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thanks so much for the review Peter. We are over the moon that you are happy with the product and looking to add to your system. Thanks again.

Broadbeach, Gold Coast

REDi-lite Solar Skylight Alternative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2016

We had 6 x 6w REDi-lite downlights installed on a 65w solar panel with the optional Day/Night AC kit in our dark hallway and I am extremely happy with how it turned out. We were considering installing 2 traditional skylights in that area, but once Joel told us about the benefits of REDi-lite (no holes in the roof, and no heat gains etc.), we were convinced this was the best way to go, especially after a recent renovation. With the Day/Night Kit, this has worked perfect as there is no need to install other 240v lights for night time use, as REDi-lite gives us free lighting during the day and only using minimal 6w LED downlights at night. We looked at some other solar lighting products but nothing matched the 7 year warranty REDi-lite offered. Very happy customer.

Comments
REDi-lite Official

Thanks Andy. Much Appreciated.