Redsbaby is offering reviewers of the Skip the chance to win one of three $50 Redsbaby gift vouchers. Reviews posted between December 19th, 2018, and December 31st, 2018 go into the running to win one of these vouchers. This is open to reviewers that post either a positive or negative review. The reviews below may have received this incentive.

• 1 review
Private message

Very handy pram - needs some design improvement

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

Great little pram to travel with as it fits in overhead lockers, great to keep in the car & is easy to maneuver.

My only issues are that it doesn’t stay completely folded, it needs another clip to keep it compact or the existing clip needed to be stronger/in another location. This makes it difficult to get in the travel bag or move when not in the bag (especially without the help of another person). Also, it can tip back easily when the baby is in the pram with full recline, any pressure on the handle would see the front wheels lift.
In saying this, I’m happy overall with the pram.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Mia, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are so happy to hear that you are already having some great adventures with the SKIP. For best practice when carrying the SKIP whe... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Excellent stroller

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

Great stroller, folds down to a compact size and quite easy to use once you get used to folding it.
The sunshade add-on was definitely worth the price, it covers the pram fully from sun which will tend to get in quite a bit without it (if the seat is tilted backward).

Overall a great item

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi There, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear how you are enjoying all of the features of the SKIP like the sunshade. It sounds like you will be having... read more »

Verified Purchase

Another great product! Well done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

I love how this is so lightweight yet safety is not compromised. I have the Redsbaby Jive2 and absolutely love the 5 point harness strap and am very happy this is also included in the skip stroller design! The folding up of the stroller is seamless and very easy, along with the strap. I do kind of wish the wheels faces out instead of towards me, but I do a bit of a wipe when I do need to carry it, so no biggie. My baby loves it and most of all provides the convenience a stroller needs. Love the product!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Lyd,

Thank you for your review, we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your SKIP stroller.

NA

• 1 helpful vote

Best Travel Pram - Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

We have been using the Redsbaby Skip for a month now and I absolutely love this pram!! It's so smooth to push around and I use it as our everyday pram now and I have totally put our big pram aside. It is so steady compare to the other compact travel pram we have from the other brand. Best thing is this pram reclines to flat position for bubs to nap. We use this pram to the shops now. The design is also stylish and simple which makes it a perfect pram. I highly recommend this pram to anyone who's looking for a travel pram and every day use pram.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Chia, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear of how you are enjoying all of the features of the SKIP and we will pass on your feedback.Thank you for y... read more »

Melbourne

Verified Purchase

I bought it for travel and I now use it everyday!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

This pram is perfect for traveling on planes and overseas travel. It’s very light, easy to fold up and a quick open up. i originally bought it for overseas travel and loved how light and compact it was that I now use it as an everyday pram. It fits in my small boot with lots of space left. The sunshade it’s awesome, it has a zipped up extension and so I never have to worry about the sun in my babies eyes. I love how this pram can fit into narrow aisles in shops. I highly recommend this pram.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Renee,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear of how you are enjoying all of the features of the SKIP. Thank you for your recommendation and for supporting our Australian company :)

Skip stroller

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

I love this stroller so much I bought it for my 12 month old little boy. is compact light and practicable fits behind the front or passenger seat in the car so frees up the boot when needed. Love that the seat reclines flat which makes it great for napping on the go, so smooth to push around and it’s Very easy to use it’s an investment not just a stroller.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Kirri,

Thank you for your review, we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the SKIP stroller.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

So happy with our purchase, highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

Got this specifically for traveling overseas yet I now use it everyday and have put my Jive in storage.

Pros: so light and easy to push (esp one handed when carrying Bub!).
Moves in and out of cafes and crowds well and in and out of taxis and car boots. So quick and easy to get around.
No issues at all taking as carry on with Emirates.
Bubs is comfy, no issues falling asleep in pram. Basket a great size, extended hood a great addition. Great flat recline for sleeping.

Cons: fold takes a bit to get used to but then all ok. Could do with an extra clip to lock the seat in place when folded (seems to unfold a bit making it less compact)
Could not get it onboard a Jetstar flight as carry on.
Would be ideal if seat could be more upright as I worry the recline poses a choking hazard.
As with all lightweight stroller/prams, need to be careful of tip factor (both front/back and sideways)

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Nancy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear of how you are enjoying all of the features of the SKIP and will certainly pass your feedback onto the team.

Its perfect for us. I would have given it a 5 star rating except for one thing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

We love that its light, compact and its so easy for everyone at home to open and close it after just a few practices. It glides while pushing and so it makes it really pleasant to manoeuvre. the fabric is great; light and breathable and because we have the sun shade and lining, its even better. The sunshade really helps with sun, wind, flies and dust, especially being summer now and the lining obviously makes things easier to tidy and clean up in case of any mess.

The one annoying flaw we found was that once folded, it doesn't stay nicely compacted. If you hold it or carry it, the part facing the outside keeps flapping out (not fully, because there is a lock, but it folds to enough to make it a quite fiddly). It would have been great if there was a strap to lock it in place; for example making an extension on the security/safety wrist strap to wrap around the handlebar after its folded. We do have the bag but it's a hassle to always pack it up in the bag every time we close the skip.

Otherwise, we love it and we are happy with our purchase. The skip is great for anyone who is not tied down with a lot of items to carry along with them, or people who want to just open it up and go, and close it up and take off quick and fast. If you go out everyday and drive around to different places with it, this is really convenient. We have yet to travel abroad with it but I'm sure with its foldability, we should be able to bring it on board as our hand luggage because its also less than 7kg.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Charley, hank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are so happy to hear that you are already having some great adventures with the SKIP. For best practice when carrying the SKIP ... read more »

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Has more than other travel prams

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

Love this pram, it’s so easy to use and has all the bells and whistles. The only thing I don’t like is when you collapse the pram even though there is a latch to lock it, or only seems to lock half of the pram and the handle still moves out.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Allyson, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are so happy to hear that you are already having some great adventures with the SKIP. For best practice when carrying the SKIP... read more »

Smooth ride and looks stylish

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

I love this pram, it's light, functional and stylish. It's comes with reasonably priced accessories that is everything you want. Very easy to steer and push with one hand. Only negative is the way it folds, you need two hands and there's no strap to keep it into place when in the boot, so once it a while it has popped out of place. My favourite on this pram is the extended UV sun shade, this makes my son sleep so well. We have also found another brand belly bar that fits, so it's also become out feeding chair when on the go! We're happy with her this travel pram was priced.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Linda, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear how you are enjoying all of the features of the SKIP like the extra accessories. It sounds like you will b... read more »

So easy and compact

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2018

I just received it the other day, and bub is generally fussy in prams but she manages to nap it in it fine... the pram structure and padding seems comfortable for her. Easy to manuvre and fold to a compact pram. The fabric looks and feels quite breathable. Can't wait to travel with it.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Findlina, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear how you are enjoying all of the features of the SKIP like the fold and material. It sounds like you wil... read more »

Perfect travel pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2018

We purchased this pram for a holiday, but it will be used for many more things! It’s so light, but still really comfortable for my toddler. It’s so smooth to drive, much more than my more expensive everyday pram! The only think I’d say is I do find it difficult to collapse, the trigger on the seat is quiet stiff. But I have only been using it 2 weeks so that may improve. Overall excellent value and a great stroller!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Rhi, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear how you are enjoying the different features of the SKIP. Also sounds like you have already enjoyed some tr... read more »

Perfect! Any busy practical mums’ dream!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2018

Great easy to push, steer and navigate in any tight area, especially busy shops with narrow corners. Easily transitions between bitumen and gravel. Not the best on gravel as shakes but that’s not what it’s for. Perfect suspension throughout all flat travels. Little newborn hardly bounces around or moves at all! Comfortable and safe for my newborn. So happy I took the jump over from valco to purchase this practical and functional yet stylish pram. There wasn’t anything like this when I had my previous 2 boys and I’m so glad there’s this great pram for number 3! The only downfall is they didn’t make it 5 years ago. Fits perfectly in the back of a 7 seater territory which is my main reason for purchase. Has blown my mind and al my expectations and more, love!!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Kaylene,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you and bubs are enjoying the SKIP.

Love, love, love!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2018

I love this stroller! It’s such a great size. So easy to set up! My 1 year old loves it so much more than our big pram.
It can be a little tight pulling the leavers to collapse which can make it a little tricky but it’s a minor thing for such a awesome stroller.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Please be in touch with the team if you have any questions or concerns about the fold, this should be a nice smooth movement.

Best stroller!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

I love my Skip stroller and I use it more than the original bulky stroller i bought before bub was born. It fits beautifully in my small car boot and even fits in the passenger footwell. It is a light stroller but feels secure on different surfaces. It’s so easy to recline and my bub loves sleeping in it. I wish i had just bought this stroller as it does everything and more!!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Jlcm, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear how you are enjoying all of the features of the SKIP like the compact fold and lightweight design. It sound... read more »

This is perfect! I love my new stroller

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

I absolutely love my new skip stroller and my two-year-old daughter loves to sit in it, she hated all the other strollers got this one and she did not want to get out of it it’s so comfortable so easy to Steer and control and I’ve also recommended it to someone else and they are now looking at getting one.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Angie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you and your family are loving your SKIP.

Great Stroller

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

Smoothest ride, the wheels feel like I’m pushing a stroller on a cloud. Great suspension.
Toddler has a difficult time being comfortable only because he was use to having a Belly bar on his Redsbaby Jive to hold onto etc. (wish there was one on the Skip).
Folds really compact but wish there was an easier fold. Overall, I still absolutely love it & would recommend :)

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi K.Pou,

Absolutely L O V E our Skipp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

Ordered the Skipp on preorder ready for first batch release.... I have never been a fan of strollers but wanted something for travel.... I was 100% surprised at the Skipp! I love everything about it.. it’s took abit of time to get used to the fold (my husband is still useless at it

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Carly,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your SKIP.

Verified Purchase

This is perfect so small, compact and light

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

The skip is great, so easy to fold and put in the car! My baby never slept in his last pram but falls asleep so easy now it’s just so practical! My daughter even enjoys pushing her brother around in it too I wish I had found this pram earlier! The canopy is fantastic as well.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Jackie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear how you are enjoying all of the features of the SKIP.

It sounds like you will be having many more great adventures with the SKIP :)

Terrigal

I’m a fan!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

I’m loving the skip. Lightweight, easy, folds down small. Bubs loves it too. The recline is good. So easy for running every day errands, going for walks etc but have also travelled internationally with it and it was a dream. I could take on the plane and show off how fast I could open and close it :)

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Lianne, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear how you are enjoying the different features of the SKIP. Also sounds like you have already enjoyed some... read more »

1 of 4 pages