Sydney, Australia

• 2 helpful votes

Thicker-than-average moisturiser.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

This moisturiser is probably better to use during the winter as it's quite thick and I feel it takes a bit longer to get absorbed by my skin. It does hydrate for a long time, and it's great for dry, tough skin like that on the feet & elbows. However when the weather is warm, it tends to make my skin sweatier and stickier as it creates a barrier over my skin and doesn't let it breathe as easily.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Cheap but great body moisturiser

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

I've been using this product for 3yrs now and I find it beneficial to my skin. It provides whole day moisturisation and is really great specially on winter. I use it on my neck down to my toes and it leaves my skin supple and smooth. It's mild and fragrance free so I use it on my daughter too since she was 3yo

This product saved my skin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I don't understand why people are writing bad reviews. I've used this product over about 2 years now and it has completely changed my skin. I battle with Perioral dermatitis on my face and this is the only moisturiser I've used that has 1 made it go away and 2 not irratated my skin. It's natural and soaks in leaving my skin feel fresh and soft and gives a nice glow. I use this every day and night, it's great for exchema as my brother uses it for that too. I couldn't recommend this cream enough!

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

The moisturiser is ok but could make some changes.The moisturiser tightens my skin. My friend asked me the other day which moisturiser between Redwin or Cetaphil is better, I would say Cetaphil is the winner in this case

Not so good..

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

Makes my skin soooo soft. If you read on the back it says you can use it to shave, so I thought I'd give it a go, but now I have big red rashes all over my leg and it really stings. Only recommended for people with non sensitive skins and just use it as a basic moisturiser.

Developed a weird red rash

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Developed a rash around 15 - 20 minutes after using this product for the first time. I'm possibly allergic to something in it. The rash is not itchy, not pain at this point but rather many red and tiny "pen-dot" sized dots that are spread out. I'm going to wash the moisturiser off now (this could just be me).

Why change a great formula

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

I have used this product for years and just recently purchased another bottle from my local pharmacy. What have you done to the formula!!! This used to be a rich, creamy product that soaked into the skin. Now it's a watery, slimy cream that sits on top of the skin and basically it's crap. Never buying it again!

Best one available

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

I used to hate the smell of sorbolene but started loving it after it has done wonders on my skin after a few uses. I have dry skin since birth and this moisturiser has saved me from dry flaky skin. Not experienced any allergies from this.

Nelson

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Do not use this cream

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

I received this skin cream from my doctor who said it was better than one I had been given by another doctor, I realized that it was responsible for a rash I developed on my legs where I was using it. at the time I hs a pill change which my doctor thought was causing the rash, so he changed that at the same time. I found out by deduction in the end that it was in fact the cream. ( who would have thought that a cream prescribed by a doctor could cause this to happen) I ended up cionsiderably out of pocket and discomfort through this. zero for review marks. !

Made my skin break out in rashes.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

I tried to use this cream to combat eczema on my hands and it made the flare up far worse than it was to begin with. I woke up the morning after applying it with disgusting scabs and puss oozing from my skin. The only place I used this cream was on my hands, forearms and face which all broke out in a rash the next day. It says the cream is suitable for all over the body on even the most sensitive of skin and for skin conditions such as eczema. Would give a 0 star rating if I could.

redwin sorbolene Cream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2016

This Cream is excellent, as my Husband has very thin Skin & since using it (6 Months) ,it is so much better & feels like it is getting thicker... very good Product but he gets it in a Tub, by Prescription, no Pump Bottle.

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Got rashes and allergic

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2016

I got allergy using this due senstive skin. What should i do ?? Give some suggesations?? When ever i applied i felt hard and sticky creame..
Thats why i got allergy on my face

1 of 8 pages