Filter By:

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

Lovely service in store but disappointed with mattress

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Purchased in store. After several trips, with lots of support from staff, we decided on a mattress. We didn't want super hard but we wanted firm with some support. We love the bed base with drawers built in but quickly realised the mattress was too soft. We paid the extra to swap to a firmer mattress. We appreciated the option to do this, despite the cost. Very disappointed to report that even the new mattress is too soft! We flip it and turn it often but already (mattress is about a year old) we have dips in each side of the King mattress where we sleep. I dont enjoy the mattress, feel in a bit of a hole after about 30 mins in the bed. And turning to my other side feels like a real effort.
I had already exchanged one mattress and was desperate not to spend another ($200) plus extra for a different mattress so I kept persevering in the hope that it would grow on me and the trial period came and went It still hasn't grown on me:( We just felt disappoibted as we excitedly saved and bought ourself what we thought was a higher end mattress and have ended up disappointed. regal sleep staff are helpful during the purchasing process but less helpful when you begin to question the mattress.

Comments
Regal Official

Hi Jae, I'm so sorry you are not 100% happy with your mattress. We care deeply about making every client of Regal a Raving Fan and I am certain we can solve this issue for you. Please call me pers... read more »

Shop Location: VIC, Springvale

Perfect bed found for two people with very different needs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Wen was really helpful. My husband to be and I have very different needs - he has broad shoulders and I'm light and curvy. We got an amazing mattress for a great price. Thank you Wen and manager Dave.

Shop Location: VIC, Moorabbin

Finally getting the sleep I've always dreamed of!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Walked in store off a recommendation from a friend, and had nothing but a good experience. The staff were friendly and extremely knowledgeable fitting the right product to my needs. Got a great deal too, would definitely recommend regal to anyone.

Quality customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Lydia helped my mother-in-law so much with buying her new mattress, she was a great help. She gave us the best price she could and made sure that everything was as perfect as possible and suited her needs.
We left feeling great about everything and got a great mattress too!

Shop Location: VIC, Frankston

Choosing a new bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

I found Kevin at the Frankston store of Regal Sleep to be most professional and knowledgeable in helping me choose a bed to suit my needs. He was patient, and I didn't feel pressured to make a hasty choice. He also explained the pillow choice importance so I'm looking forward to some great sleeps. Thanks Kevin.

Shop Location: VIC, Bendigo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Bought at the malvern store and they were great! Would definitely recommend to other friends of mine. Great selection of mattresses

Shop Location: VIC, Frankston

relaxed no pressure service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

just left frankston regal sleep solutions store.the service we received from kevin was outstanding ,he showed us all options ,explaining in detail matching us to the bed that suited our needs perfectly.a honestly good experience thank you so much

Shop Location: SA, City Cross

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Thanks for the great service. The sales team bent over backwards to give us what we needed and the delivery by a pair of very cheery lads was a pleasure. So once again thanks

• 1 comment

Shop Location: VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Perfect service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Our new bed has just been delivered - in the given time frame, fantastic! The delivery guys were lovely, they set the bed up for us AND took away the rubbish, awesome! We chose the bed on Sunday and it's here on Thursday, brilliant! The salesperson at Hoppers Crossing was extremely efficient, and we ordered exactly what we wanted within 10 minutes. You guys have ticked every box!!!!!!!!!

Life changing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

My experience shopping with Regal Springvale was one of such an exceptional standard. I can honestly say, with a grateful heart, that this shopping experience was more like an amazing life event that will be remembered for all the right reasons because of the way our shop assistant Dave honoured our health, wellness and personhood far above just wanting to close a great sale. His genuine love for how he gets to help people along their wellness journey was upheld throughout the entire process of my husband and I choosing the mattress that best suited our needs. Dave went above and beyond in taking care of us in his store, giving easy to understand explanations and answers to all of our questions which made our final purchase decision feel as amazing as it did. Many thanks Dave! We Cannot Wait to share our experience with friends and family and Cannot Wait to sleep on our heavenly bed! We will without a doubt be doing our future bedding shop with Regal Springvale and Dave!
#extremelyhappycustomer

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

Sleep. Beautiful Sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

I finally bit the bullet and decided to buy a better quality, and more expensive, bed. I finally accepted how important good sleep is. And what a great decision. I almost can't believe how different my world is. For more than 10 years I've woken up feeling stiff and sore. That has gone. And I am sleeping more deeply and for longer. I cannot recommend the product highly enough. And the process of getting the bed was seamless. Bruce took us through the range, gave us a recommendation and we were away. We needed it on a specific date at a specific time and nothing was too much trouble. A great retail experience which I highly recommend to anyone thinking about a new bed.

Shop Location: VIC, Brighton East

Amazing customer service and products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Em at Regal Sleep Solutions Brighton East was incredible and helped me find a great new mattress in my price range!
No more springs in my back! Yay!

Fantastic service from knowledgeable staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

Wonderful experience. Janine (Malvern store, Glenferrie Road) was very helpful and extremely friendly; she answered every question with a smile and made sure we had exactly what we needed. Her recommendations were spot-on and we're very happy with what we've purchased!

Shop Location: VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Great service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Was a great experience to deal with Mo at Regal Hoppers Crossing. He went above and beyond to ensure I got what I wanted and more. Will highly recommend to anyone looking for a mattress and their pillows are amazing. Thank you Regal and a big thank you to Mo the man.

Seaford Rise

Private message

Extremely happy with the product. No more backaches!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

We purchased the mattress at the Colonnades Store and was very happy with the sales staff and then the product.
Also was delivered within the time period stated.

Shop Location: VIC, Highpoint

The best customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

I was on my way to another shop for my mattress and my cousin said let's go to a shop I bought mine as I'm happy with it. I said let's give it a try.
Lydia the beautiful lady that was there at the time she explained about all the mattresses and she did not push me and went out of her way to make sure I would get the one that was comfortable for my back. I asked questions she answered every one of them.
Australian brand with 15 years warranty wow I feel that these mattresses must be good.
Yes the quality of the mattress is most important but trust me the customer service has to be first so you can feel comfortable asking as many questions as you need. Not like some other big shops that you go to and they have enough of your questions and you feel like you just want to walk away. Because when you pay a big price you want to make sure you get the best product out there.

VALLEY VIEW, SA

• 4 comments
  • 3 questions
  • 6 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Shop Location: VIC, Nunawading

Worst bed ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

We bought a king ensemble, cant remember the exact model, but it cost $2500, supposedly reduced by $2000.
Within a few months it developed a hump down the middle. Apparently not enough for Regal to do anything about.
We sold it within six months online for $600. This was around 2014. Beds are way over priced. I thought the Nunawading franchise had closed, but maybe not.

Comments
Regal Official

Hi Aquitania, I am so sorry you had this experience 3 years ago. Regal has a philosophy of Raving fans and to hear this is what happened is totally unacceptable. Unfortunately as you have sold the... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, South Morang

real appreciation of the customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

I purchased the sleep solution of my dreams from the South Morang store.
The Sales staff listened to why I visited the store and then turned that into an offering of solutions. The sale was transacted and delivery planned - delivery took place within hours of making the purchase. I could not be happier with my new sleep solution and recommend without hesitation.

Shop Location: VIC, Nunawading

Great Service and advice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Very professional and thorough assessment by Julie which resulted in the purchase of the mattress most suited to myself and my husband.

Shop Location: VIC, South Morang

Amazing Service & Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Enquiring about a mattress & left with buying a mattress. Lil was fantastic & very knowledgeable & understanding of our needs.

1 of 21 pages

We recently bought a mattress and had it delivered a little over a week ago. So far I have only been able to sleep on it for part of a night as I find the smell irritates me. I was wondering if you could advise what glues or other chemicals are used in order to assist with establishing if I have an allergy. I am sleeping on a latex pillow in the spare room so it does not appear to be latex related.

Nerida asked on Sep 18, 2017

Answer this

Hi thanks for touching base.
We use all non toxic adhesives! The mattress has lots of different foams inside and you may have a specific issue relating to that which is easy to solve. Please don't hesitate to call me personally to resolve this asap for you.

Tim Simon
Director - 0424 599 764

Hi Just wondering if you could tell me if the regal mattresses contain any anti-microbial/anti-fungal or fire retardant chemicals? Thanks Kate

Kate asked on Sep 05, 2017

Hi Kate,

Thanks for your question!

We use anti microbial treatment in foam and the only fabric is purotex wool on our Wellness range.
At all times we utilise non toxic adhesives and the only fire retardant fabric is the commercial Regal fabric.
I hope this helps if you have any further questions or need clarity please don't hesitate to call me personally on 0424 599 764

Tim

Do you sell the bed base with mattress?

Helayne asked on Aug 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Helayne, thanks so much for your question.
You have the option to buy the mattress only or you can choose to purchase the mattress and the base.
We can also sell a base on its own if required.
I hope this helps.