Filter By:

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Wonderful bed and service was five star - thank you Brett from Frankston store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

A very satisfactory experience with no amount of time spared in assisting us with our choices. The bed is fantastically comfortable. We would recommend this brand to everyone. Thank you Brett from Frankston store.

Shop Location: VIC, Fairfield

Excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Very happy with the service I received. Rachielle was very friendly, has good product knowledge regarding mattress selection, she took the time to walk me through several different options for a spare mattress suited to my current bed frame. Highly recommended. The price was good too. The delivery was smooth and drama free and in time for my guest arriving. They rang the day before to confirm delivery time and on the day confirmed when they were due to arrive. Will be returning to get my own custom made mattress shortly!

McLaren Vale, South Australia 5172

Private message

Verified Customer Shop Location: SA, Collonades

Sharon was extremely patient with me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Sharon at Noarlunga store was very willing to let me try every mattress in her store. I finally decided on the Super Firm King Single mattress and was excited when it was delivered on scheduled day. The delivery men were very fast and efficient, and the bed is awesome! I am a tall person and needed the extra leg room as well a firm mattress for my bad back. Overall it was a very good experience and great bed!

Verified Customer Shop Location: SA, City Cross

Unforgettable experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Went to Harvey norman for a mattress but ended up at Regal instead
Chhean is super great and a excellent at her job with a smile on her face. Thank you for your service. My wife will be very happy with her new mattress. �

Loving my new mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

I have had my Regal Matress for a few weeks now - I brought the firm in the Healthy range due to back and hip problems and I absolutely love it. I got it at a great price and wish I had got it sooner. Highly recommend checking them out.

A++++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Excellent service - Maurie went above and beyond to assist me in what I needed; his product knowledge was exceptional!! Thank you so much. Highly recommend!!

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Sam helped us find the best mattress and cushions for us fussies! Thanks Sam! Best customer service! My husband is finally happy with his cushion and mattress haha!

Amelia & Sam are fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I need a good mattress for my back and Amelia was so knowledgeable and engaging. She helped me find the right mattress for my back and my wallet

mattresses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Kevin and team have been very helpful in trying to sort out our bed. After weeks of trying the suggestion was made to make a custom made one. First delivery was made prompt and both man were very helpful also in removing our old one. Unfortunately it still felt too hard so went back to the shop and they recommended a different top. Today
Terry and Yasho picked up the mattress and were very friendly. We are expecting our mattress back on Monday and hoping that it will be just what we need.

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Sam and her team were absolutely amazing by helping my husband and I sort out our bed issues. My husband no longer sleeps in his recliner. The deliver guys were very friendly and professional. Keep up the fantastic work. 15/10

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Springvale

Excellent customer service and knowledge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Sandy at the Springvale store was fantastic and able to match my husband and I to a bed that suited both our needs (thanks for your patience!). Great advice on pillows, and proper mattress maintenance. Would definitely recommend, as best customer service and knowledge of the 6 retailers visited. Looking forward to receiving the bed.

Shop Location: VIC, Cranbourne

Excellent service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Sue from the Cranbourne store was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The mattress was delivered on time also by very helpful staff.
Highly recommend

Shop Location: VIC, South Wharf

Amazing customer service & advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I recently visited Hanz at his store in DFO South Wharf. Upon arrival Hanz and his staff make you feel very welcome. Hanz takes the time to ask questions and understand your issues and habits around sleep.

Hanz took me through his VIP Service, which involves education about the different types of mattresses and pillows available, and trialling many of the products in his store.

I was happy with my purchases and the experience, and recommend Hanz of Regal Sleep Solutions in DFO South Wharf for anyone who wants to sleep better.

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, South Morang

A1 Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Made a purchase in store at South Morang.
Went in a few days earlier to enquire and had my matttess put aside for me without a deposit for pick up on Saturday morning .
Rosanna even threw in a mattress protector with my new purchase.
Thanks Rosanna

Best pillow advice in Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

In store purchase. They are great folks at East Brighton store. Fantastic pillow advice from Janine, she's the best !!!

Shop Location: SA, Mt Barker

perfect nights sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

purchased from you Noarlunga store. Sharon and Heather truly recognise the value of good customer / store staff relationship. Both were professional and knowledgeable, they maintained a bright and friendly relationship during the sale process and have followed that through in the after sales service.

Shop Location: VIC, South Wharf

Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

We were referred to Regal Sleep Solutions. Hanz assisted us in finding our bed and started off by giving us a thorough explanation as to what to look for in a bed. We felt educated by the experience and picking a bed was an easy decision. We are very pleased with our new purchase and thoroughly recommend the expertise that Hanz demonstrated. A very pleasurable and informative experience. From Sofia and Warren

Excellent Transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

My brother, David, received amazing service from Janine and David at Brighton East store when purchasing Healthy Life Plush mattress. Highly recommended!

Shop Location: VIC, Springvale

Great service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Purchased a mattress today from Michelle and am extremely happy with the value for money and excellent customer service. Michelle was very helpful and a genuinely lovely lady. Thanks Regal

Shop Location: VIC, Brighton East

Brilliant service and a fabulous bed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Em and Dave made choosing our new mattress such a pleasant experience with their professional service, knowledge of their products and great sale prices. We happily bought another for another family member a week later. Highly recommend this store in East Brighton and their staff.

1 of 39 pages

Hi Can general public able to buy those factory seconds( 2weeks). If so where we can buy them and what will be the price? Thank you

Thri asked on May 20, 2018

Hi Thri,
Thanks for your question. There are options to look at seconds at our factory. 1/800 princes hwy springvale. I hope this helps.
Tim

Hello Tim, we purchased a new mattress from another company 12 months ago. There seems to be a common thread about it being comfortable for the first few months and then the bed sags, as I have found with my mattress providing little or no support. Your company appears to offer fantastic after sales service with replacement mattresses etc. I am just wondering what happens to all those returned mattresses that others have slept on? Your competitors refer to the 30 day return policy as bit of a sham - saying that you don't know who has been sleeping on the mattress that you bought? However as your response is amazing and I will investigate Regal in depth at Frankston. We have had a series of unsuccessful purchases over the past 10 years - initially Beds for Backs and then a full latex from Bev Marks and now a My Side from Snooze. So a lot of money down the drain. Our first bed, a water bed was by far the best and it lasted 20 years -however we were also 30 years younger - lol

Larose asked on May 16, 2018

Hi Larose,
Thanks so much for your question and very flattering comments regarding Regal. We pride ourselves on creating “Raving Fans”!

With the returned mattresses we have 3 standards depending on the state of it and the particular situation.
1. We repair and rebuild in our Family’s factory in springvale and return to the client who purchased.

2. If it’s purely a comfort feel after two weeks with the use of a matttesss protector we may swap the mattress for a new one, and then sell the 2 week old one as a factory second to commercial clients. This will be done from the factory and clearly labeled, not in a Regal showroom. This is often what Air BnB clients and hotel clients like to choose as their mattressses are slept on by 1000’s of people.

3. We recycle through our partnership with Tic mattress recycling. This is done in a environmentally safe way. While it costs a little bit more from our end, it helps our family sleep at night knowing we are protecting the planet.

I really appreciate your email, I’m sorry about your experience with other companies and I hope you consider Regal for your next mattress so we have the opportunity to convert you into a Regal Raving Fan too!

Thanks very much.
Tim

Hi i bought a matress from the noarlunga store 2 weeks ago. My delivery date is today between 10am and 2pm hut today is easter monday so Im just wondering if it will actually be delivered today or not? Thanks

Steven asked on Apr 02, 2018

Answer this

Hi Steven, I just received this question now and it is 7pm at night on the Easter Monday.

Did the product arrive? I sure hope it did.

See all 29 questions about Regal Sleep Solutions