Filter By:

Shop Location: VIC, Moorabbin

Fay Scott - Regal Sleep Solutions DFO Moorabbin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Michael was an excellent Salesman, Helpful, Courteous, Friendly,
and the Delivery Service by Terry was Prompt, with mattress placed, and old one taken away. EXCELLENT !

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Excellent customer service and Reza is very knowledgeable and he has been very patient to us! We are happy with shopping!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Excellent customer service through out the whole process, over the phone information and in store couldn't have been better. Delivery was no drama they set bed up quickly and even took the rubbish away .
As for bed and mattress it's heaven to sleep on would highly recommend . Rishi took the time to make sure we got the right fit and he nailed it .I believe it's money well spent we should have bought it years ago.

Shop Location: VIC, Brighton East

Support and comfort

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Great service and advice at Regal. Think I have found the mattress to support my back. Looking forward to going to bed tonight! Might have to have an afternoon kip �

Best Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

The support and care from Julia were second to none. I shall be recommending Regal Sleep Solutions Croydon to my friends.

Shop Location: VIC, Springvale

Helpful, polite and nice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Helpful, polite and nice. Good experience. recommended. Michelle was very nice. Will recommend anyone who is interested in good service and help.

Shop Location: VIC, Highpoint

Great service and awesome mattresses.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Great store with awesome prices! Aidah was so accommodating, and knowledgeable - also super funny and genuine. I definitely recommend people come here... As long as Aidah's here haha!

Fantastic Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Thank you Guys. I recently came in to your Geelong (Belmont) store and purchased two mattresses from you. They are absolutely fantastic. I never knew a good mattress would make so much difference to my sleep and I finally wake up feeling refreshed. Special thank you to Brodey and Johnno for their fantastic customer service. They let me take my time in deciding what I wanted. Their expert knowledge helped me a great deal. Do yourself a favour and speak to them about what they can do for you.

Shop Location: VIC, Nunawading

A Good Sleep in Christmas !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Greeted with friendly Hannah in store. Most of queries and doubts were answered in a professional way. Treated my daughter with respect and care. Overall, excellent services with professional advices from Hannah. Thank you.

Great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Great customer service! Michelle the manager was awesome and helped us out heaps to ensure we received our bed before Christmas! Would recommend everyone go here if you needed a new bed!

Shop Location: VIC, South Wharf

Hanz at Regal Sleep, South Wharf

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Comprehensive explanation of the various options and products available. Prepared to be flexible with final mattress base we selected as well as negotiate an all in package price. Overall courteous and professional guy pleasant to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Great Service !! Nice quality !! Good talking to Reza at Springvale... good explanation for products and good knowledge with good solution

Delivery service excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Exceptional delivery service from Danny Demiri, Callan & Jordan. Professional, obliging & friendly. The young lads (Callan & Jordan) were respectful & courteous. Nothing was too difficult for Danny & his team including moving our old bed furniture to the family room. I would recommend Regal Solutions use the Demeri Truck Service for all their deliveries. A positive experience .

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

From the lady on the store to the delivery men all were helpful and cheerful, making the process of choosing and receiving very easy. Will continue to use Regal Sleep for all new mattresses.

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

All round great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Great in store service . The delivery guys were fab. Both Terry and Yasho were professional, efficient, friendly and courteous. Thumbs up

Good , perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I came here with my mum . It’s a perfect condition. I bought on store . The process was fast .

Great choice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2017

Yesterday I had received exceptional service from your company I am very satisfied there is nothing that could have been improved on. Great job.

Shop Location: SA, City Cross

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

I was after a budget friendly queen size mattress and was initially worried I wouldn't find something in my price range but Mardi at the City Cross store was great and the mattress we were sold is very comfortable. No fuss, professional and delivery went smoothly with a follow up phone call from both the delivery man and the store. Great customer service!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Reza was very helpful at the Springvale branch and helped us find the right mattress quickly without hassle. Great customer service!

Wonderful product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Purchased in store. A friend introduced me to the store. The salesperson let me tried different types of mattresses, and find the right one for me finally

1 of 25 pages

Dear Tim, We bought a triple 8 queen mattress as a firm mattress on 28th June 2014 from hoppers crossing and it was very comfortable in the first few months but it gradually started to sag in middle and then we had very bad sleeping with back pain in the early mornings. We contacted regal and they came and took the mattress for repair after inspecting the failure. After repair we had no issue for a few months and then the same problem started. We contacted regal again and reported the problem and they suggested to replace it with a new version of triple 8 which was single side. After replacement in about July 2015 there was no issue for a few months and then same problem gradually started again. Now we are suffering from terrible back pain again in the early mornings due to the mattress sagging even though my wife and me both are about 67 Kg. Could you please let me know if you have any better sleeping solution for us.

Sam asked on Dec 04, 2017

Hi Sam!
This sounds like a situation we can definitely fix.
Please buzz me when you are free and we will remedy this as soon as possible. Your happiness is our number 1 priority.

Tim
0424 599 764

I purchased two matresses nearly one year ago i phoned Werribee store a few months ago a As im not happy with matresses i purchased one for my daughter and one for my husband and myself. They are not comfortable matresses and feel like they are dipping in parts of it. The first few months they were ok but now just feel lifeless and firm. They are supposed to be plush. I wake up aching and dont get a good night sleep my daughter complains as well. Anyway someone was supposed to return my call from factory and pick matresses up but that never happened my husband is terminally ill so I have not had the energy to chase back up and have just put up with it. I have since purchased another for him to sleep on from an online site to get us through . Please tell me where I stand thanks Jo

Sar21 asked on Nov 14, 2017

Hi Jo,

Our policy is Raving fans and we are here to help.
Please call me as soon as possible and we will handle everything for you. I can only imagine what you are going through personally and we are here to make things easier for you.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Tim Simon
0424 599 764

Hi there Every time I ask if the mattresses are not sprayed with chemicals / safe for very young children / do not emit VOCs, I can't get an answer. Wondering if someone can answer yes or no? Chemically sensitive and also sensitive to smell. Thanks!

Sue asked on Nov 02, 2017

Hi Sue,
Thanks very much for your question. Our mattresses are sprayed with non toxic adhesives to keep the foams and materials together.

My understanding is they do not emit volatile organic compounds.

We have 10’s of thousands of children that sleep soundly and healthily on our mattresses. I was one of those children growing up sleeping on a Regal!

Please feel free to contact me for any other questions.

Tim - 0424 599 764

Hi Sue,
I received my mattress yesterday & it had a slightly “new” smell but it wasn’t unpleasant (and I have a good nose so pretty sure no one else in my family could smell it), but once I’d made the bed up I couldn’t notice it anymore.
I did read somewhere that this would be the case... it is an Australian made product so I would feel more assured about that (unlike shoes I’ve bought in the past which when I got home stunk to high heaven & no amount of airing or wiping could dissipate the smell & had to be thrown out). It is manufactured by Serenity Bedding Pty Ltd (Springvale, VIC) so you could phone them & ask?

PS - I bought a Healthy Life (Queen Classic) mattress - not sure about the mattresses in the other ranges/s and where they’re manufactured or who by...?

See all 23 questions about Regal Sleep Solutions