Filter By:

Shop Location: VIC, South Wharf

A good value for money product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

My search for a good mattress ends here. After searching for almost a week, I guess I have got the one I needed. When I came to the South Wharf store, Hanz greeted e with a warm smile and spent a good amount of time in showcasing the various products. He gave me enough time to check and feel the products before I chose one of them. Next day I came to store to finalise the product; Anna made sure the same "feel good" experience prevails. She closed the deal pretty quickly and made sure I get the "best deal". I would definitely recommend to visit this store if you are planning to buy a mattress. You won't be disappointed.

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Springvale

A standard of excellence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Absolutely stoked with my new luxury bed from Regal Sleep Solutions following some expert advice from Lidia and Wen. These ladies went above and beyond to give me the best buyers experience and the very top level of customer service you could expect. My sincere gratidue to you girls, you exceeded my expectations and even stayed back quite late to close the deal. Great to see staff with such passion about their company, their job and the products they provide. It's worth mentioning that this quality of service is what people remember long after a purchase. Can't wait to sleep in my new bed!!

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Molly's service and advice was fantastic. She was knowledgable and knew exactly what we were after. If you're after a new mattress or pillow, we highly recommend Regal Sleep Solutions Geelong. Thanks Molly for your help.

Shop Location: VIC, South Wharf

Purchase of mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Just bought a mattress from this Coco girl. She gave me an awesome assistance while doing it. Would definitely buy there again.

Mattress purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Great customer service. Unbeatable service. Price guarantee. The main thing the knowledgeable service of mattresses. And the support given. Purchased in store

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Frankston

Kevin, Regal sleep Frankston

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

From the first hand shake to the last, Kevin was extremely helpful in purchasing a mattress, gave very clear detailed explanations and was a pleasure to do business with!

I look forward to many good sleeps with my new mattress
thanks Kevin!

Shop Location: VIC, Springvale

High quality and good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I really recommend this shop if you want to buy a comfortable mattress, I bought a mattress from there in good price and it has a good quality, also the worker there was very nice and he helped to find the perfect mattress for me his name is Reza, if u go there he is right guy to help u to find what u want.

Shop Location: VIC, South Morang

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Just what to say what great customer service l received from Lil & Tony over the phone and in store when purchasing the Essential Supreme Single and they even honour last weeks Sale price

Shop Location: VIC, Frankston

Fantastic Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Kevin was extremely helpful and gave us the best advice concerning our needs, Fantastic deal on our purchase. We are extremely happy with our purchase and highly recommend you go see Kevin at the Regal Sleep Solutions store in Frankston.

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Nunawading

Simply Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

We have just taken delivery of our brand new Healty Life Plush double mattress, purchased from Regal Sleep Solutions Nunawading; delivery was prompt and on time. We were given excellent service in every way: The sales people were very friendly and patient, and went out of their way to meet our specific needs and requirements in every way possible. It is out great pleasure to fully recomend both service and product. Thank you guys for all your care and support!

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Frankston

Great personalised attention

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Kevin was very attentive to my needs and always ensured I was happy with my purchase plus gave a great price.

NARRE Warren south

Private message

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Excellent customer service. mr. Reza was great and he helped us a lot to choose what was best for us as a family. Highly recommend it

Shop Location: VIC, Springvale

Great Experience in Store!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Fantastic customer service with Lidia at Regal Sleep. We purchased a great mattress and a beautiful bed frame! Great sleep experience and information, can't wait for delivery!

Shop Location: VIC, Frankston

Superb service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

My wife and I went into Regal at Frankston, the knowledge and service was amazing. After discussing what type would suit best we purchased it on the day. Turns out the advice was very sound as our sleeps are fantastic.

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Springvale

Thanks Reza for the amazing customer service @ Springvale

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Very friendly and professional service. Walked away with a great and comfortable mattress. Highly recommended to find a no compromfind sleep solution.

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

Pickup of mattress for repair/replacement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

My current Regal mattress is being looked at for repair or replacement (very happy that there is a 10-year warranty on that one) and the service and professionalism from Jim and Jourdan in picking up my mattress and dropping off a temporary replacement was great. Arrived exectly when they said they would so there was no standing around and wasting time on my side.

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

Experience

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Store experience was poor. Not many options to explore making it pointless to go to the store. Got pillows that weren't even put in a bag. The store was not of any help at all. Mattress Return will make you a good $200 poor. Delivery experience was much worse. Got zero notice for smack in the middle of day delivery. I would not buy anything from them again.. already regretting it.

Comments
Regal Official

Hi Phil, I am so sorry you feel that way. If there is anything I can do to fix the situation please let me know. My number is 0424 599 764. We have very high standards regarding service and deliver... read more »

Shop Location: VIC, Nunawading

Great Service at Regal Nunawading

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Heip was superb, his knowledge on mattresses was great, he answered all our questions and was very thorough to ensure our requirements were met.

Shop Location: VIC, Nunawading

Brilliant customer service . Really understood our needs . Thank you Julie !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

We went into store to explore our options . Julie was amazing and took her time to explore exactly what we needed and matched up our needs , within our budget .

August 12th 2017 Update: Fabulous service from start to finish !

Well to follow on from Julia excellent sales . Today we received out beautiful bed . Thank you Jim and Jourdan from demeri transport for delivering so efficiently . They even took our rubbish away too .

Comments
Regal Official

Thanks so much Lee and Zoe,

Julie has been with us for over 6 years and embodies the Regal spirit in everything she does.
I really appreciate your feedback.

Shop Location: VIC, Fairfield

Best mattress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

We bought a queen sized mattress once we'd walked in. Best decision ever! The customer service was really good and helped us find the perfect mattress within our budget! Also great to support Australian made products

Comments
Regal Official

Cheers Derek, that is great to hear. We are very proud about being an Australian manufacturer and we are thrilled you support Australian made.
Tim.

1 of 18 pages

Good morning could you please tell me if a promo xd ultimate mattress is a soft or medium and also is it a run out model, or just not as good as the xd ultimate model Many thanks Jill

Jill asked on Jul 20, 2017

Hi Jill,
Thanks so much for your enquiry.
The Xd ultimate is a soft but very supportive mattress. It has a double decker intense spring system that gives you the support you need for correct postural allignment while it has a therapeutic gel layer which alleviates pressure points. It is one of Regal's best matttesses and I'm sure you will experience a wonderful nights sleep. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. Cheers Tim

Hi Tim, was great to get your answer so promptly, however I have one more for you is the promo xd ultimate the same as the macro xd we were told the promo was on special but now I'm not sure as they both look the same, and regal sleep said what we brought was the top of the range??........did choice magazine ever looked at these beds.
Many thanks again jill

Hi Jill,
I am so very terribly sorry. I didn't seem to get notified that you responded to my response.
Hopefully this answer isn't too late.
The Marco is very different to the XD. The Macro is very firm, the XD supportive and soft. Unfortunately for us Choice Magazine has not tried our mattresses (lucky for the competition ;) )
Hope this helps, if you would like any other questions answered please call me personally on 0424 599 764
Tim

I have an indulgence firm mattress that we have now been using for 2 months bought from the great staff at Frankston. It seems like the mattress is sinking in on my side, isn't as firm and because of this it feels like the mattress is on an angle as it's still firm in parts not regularly slept on. Is there something we can do about this? Thanks, Natalie

Natalie asked on Jul 16, 2017

Hi Natalie,
Absolutely please give the great team at Frankston a call and tell them you spoke to me, Tim Simon and that I suggested you put the mattress in for a warranty report. We should fix everything up from there ASAP!
If you have any questions please call me directly on 0424 599 764
Tim

Hi I'm after a new firm mattress with no pillow top as i prefer a double sided mattress that can be flipped over. I know you have the back care model in firm that's double sided but would prefer something a little better as I'm waking daily in pain, only problem is the price jumps a lot to the next model which is out of my price range. Are there any other mattresses to suit that isn't listed on your webpage? Thank you.

fully asked on Mar 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi Fully, I'd be happy to help you personally!
Please feel free to give me a buzz to discuss when your free.
I'm on 0424 599 764