Verified Customer Service: Showerscreen

Thank you, your enduring quality passed a serious accident test.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

An accident yesterday tested the quality and workmanship of our 1998 installed framed pivot door shower recess. Having recently had a shoulder reconstruction, I had a plastic chair in the bathroom to assist in the shower during recovery. Yesterday, I sat on the chair outside the shower to remove my socks with my back facing the closed shower door. As I reached for my first sock the chair literally disintegrated under me. I crashed heavily backwards head first into the shower door and lay on the floor for 35 minutes in shock, literally checking my head solders knees and toes and marvelling at and appreciating the quality workmanship of our regency shower recess. A lesser quality could have been fatal. The egg size lump on the top of my head a testimony to the strength of the impact that my 100kg delivered. Thank you for the quality in your frame and the amazing glass that you use.

Service: Wardrobe

Brilliant Service and love the product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

When I requested a quote via email I was pleasantly to receive a reply the next day from a lovely man called Stephen Watkins. He arrived to do the quote when he said he would, I had the quote that same day & within 7 days my wardrobe doors were installed. The chap who installed the doors arrived when he said he would and left no mess behind. I love the way you do business; very professional, not over priced, so courteous and done with a smile. Thank you Regency, so happy that you will be doing the second robe for me also.
Regards Carol-Ann Kennedy

Job Well Done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Our consultant Mitch was on time and was very accurate with his measurements as one of the walls was not quite square being a 1950's home. Installer was also on time and did a great job putting in the screen in half an hour. Screen looks great and works perfectly.

Adelaide

• 8 helpful votes

Fantastic After Sales Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Had a shower screen installed by Regency in July 2012. Just had an installer at my home in Sheidow Park SA today to adjust door of this shower screen which had started to catch on fixed glass panel.
Arranged under warranty with a minimal of fuss and with professionalism. After 6 years this company still stood by their product. Does not get any better than that. Would recommend this company to all. Wish there were more companies who displayed these ethics.
Thanks Regency for your prompt and excellent service, from Edwardstown showroom, Service Coordinator and Installer. A++++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

Stephen Watkins impressed me with his efficiency and courtesy. He attended punctually and demonstrated his interest in servicing our (his potential customers) needs by pointing out to us that there may be an alternative (and less invasive and less expensive) solution to the problem we had (replacement of a stained shower screen). His professional advice saved us money.

Service: Showerscreen

Beautiful new showerscreen. Top quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Our consultant Stephen Watkins was punctual, knowledgeable and went out of his way to explain every detail.
He was very accurate with his measurements and the shower screen fits perfectly. He even offered to come back if we needed extra finishes in case we weren't happy. I like Regency as their products are superior compared to other brands and last and wear much longer. I highly recommend them.

Great service and support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2018

Our consultant was knowledgeable and helpful. Carl gave us great customer service, advice and assistance.
The installation was speedy and completed professionally and to a high standard.

Canberra

• 1 answer

Service: Wardrobe

Poor customer service & messy installation

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I do not recommend purchasing from Regency. They have extremely poor customer service.

I purchased robes from Regency, initial consultation & design was great. Many issues with the installation, very messy & left massive holes where door jams were (we were not advised nor were the painters asked to patch them up prior to installation), tried to blame other trades for regency’s lack of attention to detail. Installed damaged draws, got silicone everywhere, left permanent marker writing on mirrors and didn’t clean the mess. Was going to leave all rubbish behind.
Had sales rep visit to inspect my concerns. They handled it really poorly, took no responsibility, didn’t apologise, tried to blame me and the other trades. The sales rep acted like a child and had a hissy fit,left as quickly as possible, even did a wheelie leaving my driveway.

Don’t waste your time or money, their product is not worth the headaches.

Timely Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Service was great and they came in early and were out by 8am to allow me to get to work on time.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I’m so excited about my wardrobe installation, from the Hiro black wardrobe doors to the internal black handles on the draws my wardrobes look amazing. Thank you Regency

Bentleigh

Service: Showerscreen

Could not run a chook raffle

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Hopeless, I have waited two weeks for my shower screen to turn up. The day was organised for today and I took the day off...

Guess what? They have misplaced a part of the screen and will not be coming.

Message on my phone at 7-30 am with no possibility of talking to them until 8-30.

Those guys could not run a chook raffle.

exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Aaron came and measured and quoted it was an easy and painless process.
Troy the installer had a few technical problems as our walls were not exactly plumb, but with his keen eye the shower screens and mirrored wardrobe doors all look great. Troy stayed until the job was completed which ended up being after 5.30pm on a Friday evening well-done guys super happy with your efforts.

Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer Service: Showerscreen

Frame broken, won't fix under warranty

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I purchased a Regency shower screen 4 years ago and was told there is a 7 year warranty on the frame. A small bracket in the bottom of the door frame has broken off and they won't fix it under warranty. The warranty on their website says the warranty covers "faulty materials" for 7 years, excluding moving parts, however a bracket in the frame does not move. I'm not happy as I feel they aren't honouring their warranty.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer Service: Showerscreen

Very poor communication and warranty

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

I am totally dissatisfied with this Newcastle companies communication and warranty. My shower screen leaked after the first shower and after 2 weeks of one way communication there is still no outcome. We are happy with the product and communication up until the install; but since the company do not want to know us.

Two bathrooms - shower screens

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Two different styles of screens were installed with a minimum of fuss and look great and are very easy to keep clean

Canberra Regency Showerscreens

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Worst service ever .. they installed a scratched frame and the door is uneven. I'm sick of death of dealing with these people.. no one calls back. Terrible customer service. Installer shows up late with no phone call.. installer is rude. The lady at the office is rude and will transfer you to no one just a empty line.. Installer had the wrong part so we waited 2 weeks... installer on the day with the new part had the wrong door returns at 5:30pm on a Friday afternoon to install the door ... i considered taking them to the ACCC but i just CBF. I'm going to tell alot of people these guys are hopeless.

Stylish upgrade

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I was after new robe doors but had no idea what type would Suit. The rep, Stephen showed me some options and we immediately decided on the Hiro style, as it was the perfect fit for my renovation. He quoted onsite instantly which I accepted and in less then 2 weeks they arrived and were installed in less then 1 hr. We get heaps of comments on how good they look from friends and family when they stop by. Overall it was quick and easy from start to finish.

Service: Showerscreen

Three bathrooms - shower screens and splashback in the kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Grate company to dealing with and quality product. They are professional in all stages; advice, measurement, installation.
Highly recommended. Branch in Brisbane, Coorparoo

ZERO STARS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I have an investment unit in Fyshwick and visited the Regency/Stegbar showroom at the HIA centre. The lady at the branch was great but thats where it ended.
We wanted a range of internal shelving solutions that were fairly tricky but was assured by the rep that came to measure that it wasn't an issue and all would be good. What turned up was a load of packing material with dents, scratches and edge tape peeling. The installer knew this and still proceeded to put the product in. The configuration bore no resemblance to what I asked for and wasn't even close. I asked had I actually received someone else job it was that far out.
I have doors that whichever way you open them won't let me access the middle part of the wardrobe.??
To add insult to injury they are now suggesting that I will need to pay more to get things changed as I should have understood this at the time I spoke to the rep.

Waste of time and money and wished I had gone with one of the smaller guys with a personal service. STAY AWAY.!!

Sydney

• 1 review

Service: Showerscreen

7 Visits and 5 MONTHS LATER!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

The Branch in Canberra is absolutely hopeless and frankly I don't know how they are still in business. We had a Semi- Frameless shower fitted in our investment property and wanted to put a better looking product than the old framed products to attract a better rental opportunity. The first visit was from a rep that spent literally 5 minutes with me and then disappeared. I took a chance and gave them the job only to find that someone had to come back and measure- Surely they could have done that the first time.?
The third visit was from the installer who turned up with incorrect glass , frame parts in 2 colours and promptly told me that they had run out of metal in one colour. 6 week later after chasing them they returned with the same glass but correct coloured parts.
Fifth visit now 3 months after the original consultation I get new glass only to see the installer chip the door and my tiles putting it in.???
3 more weeks and 6th visit - New glass but was for another customers job and someone had put the wrong name on it.
7th Visit now 5 months down the track and I finally have a screen. Wish I had gone with the other guys In Fyshwick as I have had nothing but good remarks, but had already placed order.!!!!!
Don't use these CLOWNS.