Service: Wardrobe

Excellent Installers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

After reading the reviews I was concerned especially when the second install date nearly got delayed however job was done today by installers Michael and Michael and I am overly impressed. They have done a fantastic job and I am so happy.

Service: Showerscreen

do not use them. worst service ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Install date delayed with no phone call. No one answers their phones and they do not get back to you.frustrating experience you too can enjoy if you use them!

melbourne

Service: Mirror

Inflexible service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Asked for quote of custom mirror, supply and delivery - no installation or measure required. Was told that all prices include installation. Found another place that quote half price without installation.

Service: Showerscreen Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Zero customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Had a semi-frameless shower installed by REGENCY in ACT and it has taken 8 attempts to get it right. They don't turn up to measure when they promise, mis-measure when they do turn up, use different coloured framing as they say they have run out of material, promise to return to install correct material when in stock and so on, on, on, on.
It seems that since a few key people left the business at the end of last year the place has become a circus. Please don't waste your time - they are crap!!!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers

Verified Customer Service: Showerscreen Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Hopeless Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Had a Shower screen quoted, we liked it so signed up straight away, was given a delivery date of a Friday in two weeks, (somebody will call the night before with an approx. time....no they did not so my wife took the day off work.
Two installers arrived at Lunch....Ooops, they had no frame.... the office will call you.
No office called so chased up the rep..
Rebooked for the next Tuesday, Installer arrived on time, did the worst install job we have ever seen, scratched the frame and scratched and chipped tiles when his hammer drill slipped, door gaps were 10mm..Not 2mm, forgot to rivet in a cover strip, did not plumb up the fixed wall so the door was hanging open, silicone on my new tiles, holes in screen where holes were drilled in error, left metal shavings on the floor and sharp edges on the screen corners... I Paid unfortunately in another room whilst this was unfolding in the bathroom ..
Rang rep to have it fixed...was told to wait another week so they do not upset any customers??? Brought forward a few days but a no show, then re tried on the Friday but again forgot to pack the trims, had enough so I told them to have someone drive them 40 minutes to get it done, the driver forgot...they loaded him up and called to say he was on the way...40 mins later the fixer upper installers called to see where he was...he forgot to leave?? Again I said we all wait so they did and the second team fitted it properly, all ok but 2 days off work because they cannot organize themselves? Rep never returned a call, office never returned a call..
Zero Customer Service!!!!

Service: Mirror Date Purchased: Jan 2009

Still waiting.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

This is my fourth go at getting a quote for a mirror in the bathroom. Every time the salesgirl has contacted the guy who quotes, doesn't speak real highly of him but promises he will be in touch to organise a quote. The only reason I persisted was that we had work done by Regency about 7-8 years ago, were more than happy with the job and the price so figured get them back. Have just read the reviews and personally scared the bejeebers out of me, how a company can change. Read the review done by the disgruntled employee than for your own sake go elsewhere...

Purchased at: Regency Screens

Service: Wardrobe Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Worst company ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

Id like to say as a former employee of regency cardiff this is the wprst company to work for and even order from. The 5 months i was there they didnt train me yet i was expected to know everything i was a installer wardrobe maker and glass cutter. Im sorry to say people in the office cant run the place they get one hell of a paycheck for doing nothing stuffing people around abusing their workers they change workers every few months just due to the harrasment and crap they put you through. We are on $20 per hour and the company after all expenses make 11 million a year not joking. They treat customers like a joke the wood for wardrobes is crap trust me i know they over charge cant even order in the right amount of stock and its the workers fault apparently. They are bad i cant stress enough please save your money dont go to jeld wen dont go to steg bar all owned the same you will have half done jobs hard time getting a refund promises that arent kept if you go for a job there expect very low pay extra hours taking ot up to 50 hrs per week but dont get paid for the overtime if the company is laking in anything stock etc your career is over they will sack u on the spot scott carpenter and phil from regency should be sacked and arent worth talking to or working for

Goldcoast

Service: Showerscreen Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Bad after sale service!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

Had a semi frameless shower screen installed in late Jan 2017 had the protection put on the glass to stop calcium build up installer advised how to clean shower which we have done, the aluminium part frame has calcium build up on it, I called to ask what I could do about it in regards to cleaning it off, was told to email a picture to salesqld@regencyscreens.com.au never heard back.
We had similar issues with the installation date given to us was prepared to accept that but looking at all the negative reviews should have gone elsewhere.

gold coast

Service: Wardrobe Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Absolutely useless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

My order was made with a helpful salesman. Installers never arrived yet said they did. The office said texts were sent - I never received any texts at all. Worst part I paid in advance and can not get my money back. Avoid them entirely.

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer Service: Wardrobe Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Dream Walk In!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

I had regency install a large WIR, and Semi Frameless Showerscreen in December 2016, followed by a Linen in February 2017.

I am absolutely elated with my WIR! The sales rep Tim was lovely, very knowledgeable and helped design the perfect space to fit all my clothes (too many) and shoes (way too many). It was finished off with soft close drawers which is a nice touch. It is a dream come true for me. The Linen is wonderful also and the Hiro doors I selected look fantastic and you can feel the quality.

From memory, install of showerscreen and WIR took about 2-3 weeks from ordering and the delay for install of the linen was because I was waiting on my builder to complete some work first. It was no drama to push this out at all and once I advised it was ready, Tim came out and did a recheck (floors had been sanded) and from then it was about two weeks.

I received a call the day before install on all three occasions with an approximate time and the fitter was there when he said he would be every time - one was actually early which I didn't mind as he called ahead.

WIR & Linen installer was a little bit sloppy in his appearance but he did a good job so that's the most important thing. Showerscreen installer was awesome and done in half an hour.

I am in Brisbane.

• 6 helpful votes

Bloody useless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

Wanted shower screen changed, made an appointment with them..took time out of my day..they didn't even turn up nor did I get a phone call... Called again & they asked for an email re what I wanted again...sent email...guess what no response..called again ...then I had a thought.. why bother I would only be let down again & waste my time
DONT USE REGENCY....you have been warned.

Melbourne

Service: Wardrobe Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Worst company and useless installer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

Installer not only installed my robes so as the space allowed wasn't wide enough to hang my clothes he also used a drop saw in my garage where we have a classic car. Another tradie that was there on the day told him to either cover the car or saw outside, he just shrugged and kept going. Because he installed it wrong I had to wait 5 weeks for them to send the same so called fitter, so now he's gone and I'm left with the mess, shelving crooked and holes from him ripping off my plaster. Take a hike regency, so called reputable company. Do NOT use this company, a big thumbs down.

Service: Showerscreen

Disastrous design, not worth the money.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

2-1/2 years later, the leakage THROUGH the shower screen installed, has damaged the flooring and rotted the wood underneath. Design allows water to flow out through the semi framed panels.

Newcastle

• 2 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Completely incompetent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2016

Stay away, don't even think about it. Same company and personnel as Stegbar. Salesman measured twice still got the measurement wrong. Glass delivered was the wrong size and a further long wait ensued before the correct one was available. Multiple delays which meant the job took about 2 months to complete. Strangely, installer kept leaving items behind. No warranty information supplied and I was told to refer to Consumer Affairs legislation when I asked about warranty. When 'finished' the screen leaked like a sieve. Rang them, they took details- never heard from them again. I've now decided to fix it myself. They still use carbon copy type quote forms which have no payment details on them. They have to read out banking details over the phone so payment can be made! Owned by Jeld Wen a US company. I agree with the other reviews here just wish I'd read them before signing up.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Do not use this company...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2016

Was given the quote promptly 8 weeks later still waiting for install... They keep cancelling the install with every excuse under the sun... Not happy.. Don't use them...

Sale

Service: Splashback Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Worse company ever dealt with

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2016

This company produces poor quality and are never at fault no matter what the issue, waited over four months for them to look at a problem with glass splash back for them to tell me it wasn't there issue when it clearly is and for them to fix it they were going to charge me more then the splash back cost originally.

Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Don't even bother calling this company!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2016

Quick to come out and quote and get your deposit. Advised it was a 2 week wait for cupboards and doors. 4 weeks later and told another 4 weeks. Calling their office is a nightmare!! No one is helpful. Cancelled our order and found another company. Half the price, great service and quality and doors and cupboards installed within 10 days.

Adelaide

Service: Wardrobe

Still waiting on built in wardrobes...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2016

Ordered built in wardrobes 3 MONTHS AGO and still chasing them... 6 WEEKS LATER I called and was told 2 weeks... now 4 WEEKS LATER I went in there personally. I was told they had spoken to the company and would call me in half an hour but that they had the rest of the wardrobe and could install that... which could have been done ages ago and noone told us. They were waiting on the doors only. No phonecall so called next day and arranged installation. I could not possibly recommend this company to anyone I wish I had found this website before I went to them.
UPDATE: finally installed at the beginning of SEPTEMBER (this was ordered back in mid JUNE and we were told 6 weeks!!) and the installer did an amazing job despite the miscalculated measurements BUT the doors were wrong and a cheap version of what we ordered. The trim on them had been retrofitted so there were gaps. Got them taken away to be made properly and was told they'd be back by the weekend. Another 6 WEEKS LATER they ring and I got the doors reinstalled in OCTOBER. Two days later they demand payment. We paid by the end of the week yet I think that was generous on our part considering! DO NOT RECOMMEND FIND OTHER COMPANIES :(

Date Purchased: Aug 2016

WHATEVER!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2016

Do not use this joke of a company for anything... A waste of time their care factor is non existent & I'm starting to wonder if they're a company at all??? The only thing on these pages is disgruntled customers & I'm sure they don't even bother to read them... Hopefully sooner than later the whole company will go belly up.

Appalling Experience!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

Appalling company! Awful experience! Similar to the previous reviews, I have been without a shower screen for 7 weeks with pathetic excuses.

Originally Regency quoted a 2 week turn around from taking out my existing shower screen, check measuring and installing the new one. They failed to tell me that the first install date was pushed back (until I called the day before to check what time they were coming), they failed to tell me that the second install date was pushed back (until I called the day before to check what time they were coming) and now they are quoting another 3 weeks making it 10 weeks!

Disgusting service.