REPLICA ARNE JACOBSON EGG CHAIR

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Excellent service, purchased my Arne Jacobson replica chair, super fast delivery, good price, excellent quality. I love my chair. I didn't get a delivery tracking number but still super fast.

$200+ in courier charges for bad advice

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

We made the mistake of purchasing 6 dining chairs & paying for delivery on the advice of a sales person who guaranteed us that the wood in the photo was darker than it appeared. At a cost of $100+ each way for delivery and returned goods, I recommend not ordering if you are unsure of the item.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Replica Furniture Official

Hi Kris, Thanks for raising this issue with us. We understand how disappointed you must be that the timber chairs chosen do not match your dining table. It is a regular occurrence for our Customer... read more »

kogarah

• 1 question
Private message

polite extra service quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

on line service very good explaining product over telephone to confirm product details. very pleased it was not flat packed

Good repro chairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Purchased chairs online.
Easy trasaction and prompt interstate delivery.
Good reproduction chairs for the price.
Happy with the purchase and would recommend them.

Good quality dining chairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

We have been using the Replica Wingback Dining Chairs for the past 4 years. These chairs are at the hub of our home and are used multiple times a day 7 days a week, for our family of 5. The chairs are of exceptional quality, comfortable and still look brand new. They have withstood the test with 3 active boys and a puppy dog and still look great. Thank you for a great quality product and a fantastic delivery service Replica furniture. We are about to renovate and extend our home so will be shopping at Replica again soon.

Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

I purchased the wishbone stools and had them freighted to North Queensland. They are great quality and the whole transaction was smooth with super quick delivery.

Great chairs, quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Online purchase. Happy with the chairs. As stated, arrived quickly, and look great with the table. Good to be able to get furniture that’s a little different.

Best Customer Service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Purchased a lovely glass round table, had a small issue but item was replaced without questions and have never encounter such exceptional CS. Jill is a huge asset to the business and will be dealing with them again because of Jill.
Great product as well!

sydney

Private message

Awesome products, excellent prices, amazing costumer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

I needed a new table for Christmas and after searching a lot of online stores I found Replica Furniture, the only store with nice, beautiful products with a reasonable price.
Before buying the table the I wanted, I called them to see how long it would take to deliver and they assure me that it would be just a couple of days, and they were right! Unfortunately on the delivery truck the base of my table was damage. It had a crack right in the middle.
I just took a photo and sent it to Replica explaining what happened, and they couldn't had been nicer! [Name Removed], replied my email next morning apologizing for what happened and telling me that they were sending a new base in a couple of days. Which they did!

They are the best! Definitely recommend!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

solid wooden stool of perfection !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I was kept informed of the progress of my order, which was good; but when the stool arrived...... and at my BACK door as requested, I could not believe the quality. My late son was a furniture designer maker, so I know quality when I see it. This compared so equally with the commissioned pieces I saw so often in his and his colleagues workshops. I hope this company can continue to provide the same quality at the SAME reasonable prices as it does now.
I know where I will look FIRST next time I need some furniture. Thankyou.

Fabulous product and fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I purchased two chairs online on Thursday night, delivered to Canberra midday the following Tuesday. Items packed well, arrived unblemished and exactly as expected from online photos and descriptions. Couldn't be happier!

Verified Customer

Bar stools are amazing with super super fast delivery! Thank you so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Purchased bar stools on Tuesday this week, they were dispatched Wednesday and turned up in FNQ on Friday. Just in time for Christmas.

I love my chairs from Replica

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Great Service, great chairs and the fastest delivery I ever experienced. It took only 28 hours from my online-order and delivery to my front door. I am very happy . Thank you

sydney

• 1 answer
  • 11 helpful votes
Private message

Super speedy delivery and great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

I purchased 2 dining chairs online, next day they were delivered by courier! I was amazed at the speed of receiving them. However, i did need to return the chairs as they werent a great fit for my table, but i was able to exchange the chairs hassle free. Great customer support. Im very pleased with my new chairs and cant wait to shop again!

Ascot Vale

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Awesome new chair arrived today!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I received my new Featherston chair and ottoman today from Replica Furniture and couldn't be happier with the product and process. The staff were very helpful and made sure the chair could be delivered on my day off.

I was also impressed that this is the only trader that ships products fully assembled. This means you aren't messing around trying to do it yourself and finding yourself stuck with one that's got a wobbly leg or something!

Would definitely buy from them again!

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

We made an online purchase on a Wednesday afternoon and received delivery the following Tuesday.
We were impressed with the ease of the whole process and delighted with the outcome.

Love my chairs and the delivery was amazingly quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Chairs were purchased online, delivered in a week and look exactly like the pictures and description. I'm super impressed with the quality in both the product and the customer service.

Fantastic Customer Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

I just wanted to express my appreciation to Jill from Replica furniture for going above and beyond to find us our dinning table given that there was no stock listed on the system. Jill explained that we had the opportunity to place a special order and followed up with us when she found 1 table in stock at the warehouse. She had great customer service and followed up which meant that we were able to purchase the perfect dining table for our space and we couldn't be happier with the product.

Thanks again. We will definitely be returning to Replica to purchase more furniture in the near future.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Over the phone purchase as I wanted to inquire about colors available. Service all round was fantastic. Light looks amazing.

Perth

Verified Customer

Customer service - with some hiccups

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I bought Muuto Knobs replica as a pack of 5. One knob had a large dent right front and centre. I phoned their service and was told to send photos for evidence. Did so.
A week later I enquired again - my email went straight to SPAM. I was told by someone called [name removed] that they acknowledged that the item was faulty and they will send a new one. That was 10 days ago. Nothing happened. I am very disappointed and voiced my disenchantment here. [name removed] replied that all was shipped and the distance from warehouse to Perth makes the journey of the product via Australia Post a slow one.
Now I have received the promised replacement. Took a while. Would prefer to receive a damage free product in the first place. I appreciate that my grievances was taken care of and this story has now a good end.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Replica Furniture Official

Hi Sasha Thanks so much for your feedback. Our sincerest apologies for the time it took for your replacement Muuto Dot to reach you. Had your original email come through to us properly (no fault o... read more »

1 of 4 pages