Great customer service and extremely quick delievery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Really good customer service. Great design no assembly and great packaging. Very quick and efficient delivery. Very satisfied overall.

Faulty lamp shade

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Ordered the Phillipe Starke Romeo Moon pendant and was disappointed with the quality of the product. Goods arrived in a timely manner and I checked and confirm glass shade was intact during transportation. It wasn’t until I had electrician on site that he discovered issues with 2 our of 3 tension wires not working properly and a crack in the Perspex piece.

Unfortunately with Electrician already called out, I had to make a hard decision to have the light fitting installed despite the faults (or have to pay another call or fee). The Electrician advised that due to the product imperfections, the pendant was more difficult and timely to install.

I contacted customer service to report this issue and whilst they were prompt and responsive, they advised that they could not offer any compensation/partial refund for the defective product despite providing video evidence. They advised I should have contacted them for a full product replacement when the faults were discovered. Replica Furniture have now only offered to replace the cracked perspex.

My experience has been disappointing because of the difficult situation that transpired because of the faulty product. My alternative option would have been to organise a product replacement and pay for another electrician call out fee.

I would advise anyone who purchases a light fitting to check all pieces VERY carefully to avoid my situation.

Unbelievably quick delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

I ordered the replica 'Ghost Dining Chairs' late afternoon on a Monday and they were delivered on Thursday of the same week! I am blown away by how quick the service and delivery was, and the chairs arrived in great condition to my door step. I will definitely be frequenting the Replica Furniture website.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Helpful staff over the phone, more than happy to go out of their way to ensure satisfaction. Product delivered in the timeframe communicated.

A very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Thanks to Replica furniture for delivering our gorgeous chair to our door on the day it was expected. It was a phone order handled very efficiently by the sales lady. The chair was well wrapped for the interstate trip.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Visited the Newstead store on Saturday 30/06/18. Not 1 of the 3 sales staff came near us to offer any help. We were there to buy 6 Wishbone chairs. Sorry but you missed a sale guys.

Comments
Replica Furniture Official

Hi Kerrie Thanks for your feedback. As a small, family-owned business it's really important for us to be aware of any areas we may need to improve and will always welcome the opportunity. Last Satu... read more »

REPLICA ARNE JACOBSON EGG CHAIR

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Excellent service, purchased my Arne Jacobson replica chair, super fast delivery, good price, excellent quality. I love my chair. I didn't get a delivery tracking number but still super fast.

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

$200+ in courier charges for bad advice

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

We made the mistake of purchasing 6 dining chairs & paying for delivery on the advice of a sales person who guaranteed us that the wood in the photo was darker than it appeared. At a cost of $100+ each way for delivery and returned goods, I recommend not ordering if you are unsure of the item.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Replica Furniture Official

Hi Kris, Thanks for raising this issue with us. We understand how disappointed you must be that the timber chairs chosen do not match your dining table. It is a regular occurrence for our Customer... read more »

kogarah

• 1 question
Private message

polite extra service quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

on line service very good explaining product over telephone to confirm product details. very pleased it was not flat packed

Good repro chairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Purchased chairs online.
Easy trasaction and prompt interstate delivery.
Good reproduction chairs for the price.
Happy with the purchase and would recommend them.

Good quality dining chairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

We have been using the Replica Wingback Dining Chairs for the past 4 years. These chairs are at the hub of our home and are used multiple times a day 7 days a week, for our family of 5. The chairs are of exceptional quality, comfortable and still look brand new. They have withstood the test with 3 active boys and a puppy dog and still look great. Thank you for a great quality product and a fantastic delivery service Replica furniture. We are about to renovate and extend our home so will be shopping at Replica again soon.

Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

I purchased the wishbone stools and had them freighted to North Queensland. They are great quality and the whole transaction was smooth with super quick delivery.

Great chairs, quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Online purchase. Happy with the chairs. As stated, arrived quickly, and look great with the table. Good to be able to get furniture that’s a little different.

Best Customer Service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Purchased a lovely glass round table, had a small issue but item was replaced without questions and have never encounter such exceptional CS. Jill is a huge asset to the business and will be dealing with them again because of Jill.
Great product as well!

sydney

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Awesome products, excellent prices, amazing costumer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

I needed a new table for Christmas and after searching a lot of online stores I found Replica Furniture, the only store with nice, beautiful products with a reasonable price.
Before buying the table the I wanted, I called them to see how long it would take to deliver and they assure me that it would be just a couple of days, and they were right! Unfortunately on the delivery truck the base of my table was damage. It had a crack right in the middle.
I just took a photo and sent it to Replica explaining what happened, and they couldn't had been nicer! [Name Removed], replied my email next morning apologizing for what happened and telling me that they were sending a new base in a couple of days. Which they did!

They are the best! Definitely recommend!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

solid wooden stool of perfection !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I was kept informed of the progress of my order, which was good; but when the stool arrived...... and at my BACK door as requested, I could not believe the quality. My late son was a furniture designer maker, so I know quality when I see it. This compared so equally with the commissioned pieces I saw so often in his and his colleagues workshops. I hope this company can continue to provide the same quality at the SAME reasonable prices as it does now.
I know where I will look FIRST next time I need some furniture. Thankyou.

Fabulous product and fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I purchased two chairs online on Thursday night, delivered to Canberra midday the following Tuesday. Items packed well, arrived unblemished and exactly as expected from online photos and descriptions. Couldn't be happier!

Verified Customer

Bar stools are amazing with super super fast delivery! Thank you so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Purchased bar stools on Tuesday this week, they were dispatched Wednesday and turned up in FNQ on Friday. Just in time for Christmas.

I love my chairs from Replica

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Great Service, great chairs and the fastest delivery I ever experienced. It took only 28 hours from my online-order and delivery to my front door. I am very happy . Thank you

sydney

• 1 answer
  • 11 helpful votes
Private message

Super speedy delivery and great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

I purchased 2 dining chairs online, next day they were delivered by courier! I was amazed at the speed of receiving them. However, i did need to return the chairs as they werent a great fit for my table, but i was able to exchange the chairs hassle free. Great customer support. Im very pleased with my new chairs and cant wait to shop again!

1 of 5 pages