A great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

We used Resolve Finance when buying our first home. Our broker Taylar was pleasant, friendly and easy to understand. Taylar always took the time to ensure things were understood before moving on and was available if we had questions or needed assistance, keeping us updated every step. We'd definitely recommend!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Kristy, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We are proud to have been apart of your journey to home ownership. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Daisy Stevens

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Daisy Stevens, what can we say? There is not enough words we can find to describe how amazing you have been! Absolute superstar and now you have our daughters finace as your next lead! Thankyou! You have made the experience so much easier! You went above and beyond and we are extremely grateful and look forward to working with you again in the future m. excellent work and we love you! You deserve a pay raise for the excellent work you do! Best regards Milo and Maca ox

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Milo and Maca, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. It is great to hear about your positive experience and we will pass your kind words along to Daisy. We look forward to ... read more »

Taylar was AMAZING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Taylar was amazing throughout the whole process.
He knew what he was doing/talking about, he would always answer my calls or call me back straight away.
We always knew what was involved no hidden suprises!

Thank you for your hard work Taylar for getting us in our first home :)

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Tara, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is great to hear about your experience with Resolve Finance and Taylar. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Great Service, reliable and easy to deal with. I felt like I got the best deal and was kept informed of all my options all the way.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Anton, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We appreciate your feedback! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Zero to Hero

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Martin Ireland is an English man who lives in Australia - and one who well and truely deserves to be recognised as “world” class when it comes to organising and coordinating mortgages.

Our story is becoming more common as lenders tighten their belts and clamp down on lending; my wife and I had decided to build a new home and had chosen a family friend to broker our montage mortgage for us. Unfortunately for us it wasn’t handled in the most appropriate way and we ended with a block of land and no finance to build the home we wanted. We could have built a smaller, lesser spec home but what would be the point of that! Building for the sake of building.....
Then we called Martin, he may not wear a red cape or is underpants over his trousers but he was certainly a super hero for us and rescued what was destined to be a nightmare of a situation. With his hard work, diligence and easy to understand terminology we were able to salvage the situation and are now in the process or organising the build of our new home.

I firmly believe that without him we would be paying off a vacant block of land with no home to show for it. We can not recommend Martin enough and will not make the mistake of looking to another broker again.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Emmet, thank you for sharing your story with us. It is great to hear such kind words about one of our mortgage brokers, we will be sure to pass this along to Martin. We look forward to being you... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Great work!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Taylar was professional and knowledgeable at all times and he made the process pretty simple, he told me what I'd need to do to get approved and the timeframes involved and pretty much everything worked like clockwork so I would definitely recommend Resolve Finance!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Nick, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We appreciate your kind words. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I would like to thank Taylar at resolve for his excellent service. The whole process was more smoother than i initially expected and things got done at the right time and with less effort.
Highly recommend and sure will come back for in future

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Mayesh, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We appreciate your kind words. We look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Sub par service- Left disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

We engaged [name removed] to sort out finance for our home. I must admit we are very disappointed. He came highly recommended by a family friend so we had no reservations. We just found the whole process to be convoluted and really drawn out. We are now taking our business elsewhere and are much happier. Stay away if possible!!!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about your experience with Resolve Finance. We have sent you a private message to discuss this further, we look forward to hearing back from you. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

Our process with Resolve Finance has been seamless. We could not be happier with the service we received from Christine Huynh and Jamie Moody! They were in constant communication with us through the entire process. Late night calls and messages were returned by Christine to assure us with any queries or questions we had. I could not fault her dedication. Definitely 5 star service!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Tracey, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. Thank you for your 5 star rating! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

• 1 question
Private message

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I dealt with Jamie Moody in Melbourne. He had always conducted himself with professionalism, and worked on our job from beginning to end, always giving me updates daily along the way to keep me informed. He even was working for us at home whilst being ill. Thanks Jamie!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi kaA, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We will pass your kind words along to Jamie. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Resolve Finance will help you achieve your goals. They surely helped us!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

A great bunch of people that worked tirelessly in order to help us achieve our goal. Resolve Finance certainly provided us with all the information and support that we needed. We felt that our broker and his support staff was with us throughout the journey of getting the funds we needed and from the right Bank.
We will definitely seek and use Resolve Finance again for our future endeavours.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Ken and Chain, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is great to hear your kind words. We look forward to continuing to be your finance partner for life. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Verified Customer

Rough journey but got it right at the end!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

As I was building with Boutique Homes, Resolve Finance seems a natural thing to do as they are Boutique Home's internal lender. The initial process was smooth and clear. The sales person was responsive and guided us through the whole process. Unfortunately we hit a snag when our land was titled and that was when issues after issues surfaced. To be fair to them, they did an internal investigation of the our issue and a fair result came out of it.

I was fortunate to liaise with Keisha who was the Client Support Team Leader that investigated the issue and hand hold us throughout that journey. Her concise response, transparency in the process, explaining the steps along the way with expectations of timelines were excellent. That was why my rating is 4 instead of 2 in the end. With an internal feedback loop process like this, no wonder Resolve Finance are quite highly rated. It just shows the faith that they had in their brand. Well Done!!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Faisal, thank you for explaining your journey with Resolve Finance. We will pass your kind words along to Keisha. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you with your financial needs in the future. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Outstanding!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Could not be happier with the Resolve Finance guys (Felicity & Ginny). It has been a long process with settlement but dealing with Felicity and Ginny have made everything so easy and clear. They have been with us every step of the way and always on the ball with everything! I cannot rate these guys highly enough, just simply amazing customer service 10/5!!!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Francis, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. It is great hear your kind words and great rating! We look forward to continuing to be your finance partner in the future. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Couldn’t be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

We couldn’t have been more happy with the support and assistance by resolve finance. They regularly sent me emails assisting me in understanding the process for our newly built home. They were always available for questions also. All my friends who went with a major 4 bank had issues on day of settlement. Mine was extremely smooth and couldn’t fault a thing they did. Thank you

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Stacey, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. It is great to hear about your great experience. We look forward to continuing to be your finance partner. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Very profesional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Great company to deal with fixed all our issues.We are very greatful for what Christine and Jamie have done for us and being nice people to deal with.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate your kind words! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

A very smooth process!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Kylie and Jamie were absolutely fantastic during the entire process. Any questions I had were promptly answered and their follow up emails to let me know how everything was tracking made the experience very stress free. Jamie would constantly keep me in the loop with the progress of my approval and transfers and even after everything was finalized, Kylie made a follow-up phone call to see how everything was going. I will definitely recommend Resolve Finance to everyone in the future.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Dave, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. It is great to hear your kinds words about Kylie and Jamie. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to continuing to h... read more »

first home owner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Phil Johnson from resolve helped get me into my first home and nothing was too much trouble for him, every time I contacted him he would get back to me in a matter of hours and kept me posted every step of the way and what to expect next.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi David, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We will pass your kind words along to Phil. Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

What a great experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Kylie was extremely helpful and went out of her way to make the entire process easy and stress free. Jamie kept in regular contact with us and was always happy to answer any questions or concerns we had.
Both Kylie and Jamie were always contactable and the service they provided was nothing short of perfect!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Caitlin, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to helping you with your finance needs again in the future. Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

Efficient and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Resolve finance organised our home loan.
John and Jamie made the whole process simple and stress free for us from start to finish.
Jamie never once missed our call and always responded promptly to our emails . He was very efficient, professional and prompt in every step of the way.
I would surely use your service again and will also recommend you to family and friends.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Rajini, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to helping you with your finance needs in the future. Thank you for your recommendation. Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Resolve finance is a great company that has your best interest in mind to help you get your finance sorted

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Matty, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate your kind words! Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

1 of 4 pages