Fantastic experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Resolve Finance were amazing to deal with. They made the whole process simple and seamless. Everything was completed in a very timely manner and I would definitely use them again in the future.

2nd and last time I use resolve

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

The first time I used resolve finance they pulled me out of an unconditional loan that I was struggling to get, despite miscalculating by $3500 for my contribution I wasn’t to fazed and accepted human error, I was just glad to have my problem solved. Being in a great living situation to save that money back was no issue, but now building a second time in a stressful living circumstance it appears they have miscalculated just under $3000 this time for my intended contributions which now has a big impact on hand over and plans I had. Really dissatisfied they have ruined my financial goals post build.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Shane,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have sent you a private message so that we can discuss this further with you.

Kind regards,

Resolve Finance

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Using Resolve Finance has been absolutely the best decision I made when it came to finding a broker! They made the whole process a breeze and are extremely knowledgeable. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to family and friends

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Nikki, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Nearly perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I was introduced to resolve finance through my builder. Process from getting pre approval to formal approval went smooth. I have read shocking reviews regards finance broker not taking calls and replying emails after weeks but luckily for me "Simeon" was a great guy. He explained everything and made it simpler for someone like me who was buying the first home. Calls were answered. Emails were timely replied. Very Good service overall.

Ill update my experience with Resolve Legal in couple of weeks time.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Sandy, we are glad to hear about your positive experience with Simeon. We are happy to hear about your journey to home ownership and look forward to hearing about your future experiences. Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

Stress free process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

I would highly recommend Martin Ireland for any financial services. He is extremely efficient and has kept us informed at all stages of our loan process. Martin has made the whole process simple and stress free. I will definitely use Martin and Resolve Finance again.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Eleni, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are so glad to hear about your great experience with Martin and Resolve Finance. Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

Loveliest experience ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Jamie and Kylie you picked us up from the valley of dry bones when we felt like we had reached a dead end with no way out. Suddenly everything bloomed back to life and things started happening quickly. For sure you guys are the best team

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Regina, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We will be sure to pass your kind words along to Jamie and Kylie. Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

Thanks we can't thank the team enough we shall forever cherish the moment we met them

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

We started our journey with resolve finance a while ago. The service was amazing as we were updated with all the steps frequently. My mortgage broker John and client support officer Jamie were very supportive and prompt during the process till settlement.
I would recommend their services and will use them next time.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Robinah,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We love to hear back from our clients. Thank you for your recommendation also! Kind regards, The Resolve Finance team.

Amazing service! They made it so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Fantastic service! They kept me updated regularly and informed me of the process at each step.
Very friendly and helpful.
They made the whole process simple

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Rebecca, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. It is great to hear back from our clients! Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

Verified Customer

Exceptional customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

We had went with Resolve for our home loan while building with Boutique homes and can highly recommend them.

Our Mortgage Broker Christine was great and Client support officer Jamie was also very helpful in this process

Would use Christine again if we needed another Home loan, Great Service!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Shannon, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We love to hear back from our clients! Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

I can't recommmed Taylar and Lewis more! They've both been incredibly supportive and helpful throughout the whole process. All questions were answered and they made us very comfortable
Would definitely recommend them and resolve finance to anyone
Thank you all so much for your help!

Perfect ! Professional! excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Taylar and Lewis are the best! Made everything easier for us .Perfect service, helpful and promt! Couldn't ask for more.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Lavinia, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We love to hear back from our clients! Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

It was a very good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Team in resolve finance listened to our requirements and found the most suitable package for our need and followed it to the end.

Exceptional customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

All throughout our time waiting for our titles and settlement they were on the ball and kept us thoroughly updated. Fantastic!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Mel, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We look to hear from our clients, kind regards the Resolve Finance team.

Home loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

We are very happy with Resolve. I even got my friends involved with them as well. So happy. Dreams come true.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We are very pleased and appreciative to hear about your recommendations. Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

Verified Customer

Went over and above

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

We had a few issues with our finance where we almost didn't make settlement. If it weren't for the team at Resolve, working tirelessly for us, we would have been in real trouble. They literally pulled every string and contacted every person in the right department, to come through for us. I can't thank them enough from myself, or my husband, for all they did for us. We will always be so grateful. I would highly recommend them- they really know their stuff.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Leah, thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation. We love to hear about the experience our clients had with us. Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

The whole service team from fonance too pre start and legal were very helpfull and always there. Thank you very much for all your help.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Aaron, thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is great to hear your kind words. Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

Not worth the headache

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Dealing with resolve finance was one of the most stressful and pointless things we ever attempted.
Could never contact them by phone, only ever via email and would wait days for a response.
We were hassled to drive to osborne park, over an hours drive away from were we live, to sign documents we had already signed.
Consultant we had was clearly out of her depth, constantly asking for information and documents we had already provided her via email and in person
Best part about the whole experience was going elsewhere, would not recommend to anyone.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Katie, thank you for sharing your feedback. On behalf of all the team at Resolve Finance, we are very sorry to hear about your experience with Resolve Finance and that you were not happy with th... read more »

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

Resolve finance is very professional and customer friendly organization. For our home loan they have done a good job. Up to the settlement they provided their service at the best level.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Indika, thank you for sharing your kind words. Kind regards, the Resolve Finance team.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

Resolve were a fantastic company to work with in securing my home loan. It was a long process due to my circumstances, with some hiccups and hurdles along the way but Simeon and Ginny worked persistently through these issues, kept me updated the whole time and were always on top of things. Thanks guys!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Brady, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Kind regards, The Resolve Finance team.

Good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Managed to sort out a complicated loan issue.
Happy with the service provided.
We did wait awhile though, but eventually it got sorted.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hello, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear you were happy with our service and we will be sure to improve on the wait time. Kind regards, The Resolve Finance team.

1 of 3 pages