Michael Johnston is the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Michael Johnston has been a wonderful person to deal with throughout the process. He has been very friendly and happy to answer any questions we have had. He has been efficient in finding the best loan for us and keeping us in the loop regularly. Would highly recommend.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Tim, thank you for sharing your experience with Michael and Resolve Finance. We appreciate your recommendation. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Amazing Service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

We worked with Kylie Jose and Jamie Moody on the purchase of our first home. To say they have been fantastic is an understatement. We were more than annoying and asked a 1000 questions a week and have been met with nothing but patience, guidance and great advice. Would happily use their services again and highly recommend!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Bianca, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We will pass your kind words along to Kylie and Jamie. We look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Reslove helped us plan our future! Couldn’t be more happier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

114764. Michael was genuine, honest and loyal with the entire process. He help us build our future and fix our financial situation. Resolve go above and beyond to ensure they do what’s best for you. Highly recommend working with resolve!!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Taylar Stephens has been great and has provided excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Taylar Stephens is just amazing. The time and effort he took through our entire process is exceptional. Your company needs more people like him. He is very dedicated and pro-active. He is the reason that we would never want to leave Resolve Finance. We loved his service.
Overall he is just excellent and would highly recommend him to all of our friends and family.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We look forward to being your finance partner for life and will pass your kind words along to Taylar. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Taylar did an excellent job.. and the rest of the team as well. We will continue working with these guys in the future as well because of this experience.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Reuben, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Above & Beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Astounding commitment to every detail, nothing was ever a hassle, every phone call no matter the time of day was always answered and every question was always answered, fantastic to deal with and highly recommended to everyone

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Wendy, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We love to hear back from our clients! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Great refinancing !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Michael Johnston has been great with re-financing and helping me from start to finish. My first experience with Resolve wasn't the best but Michael has definitely changed that! He is very prompt in getting back to you with any questions I had! Highly recommend him.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Amylee, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We will pass your kind words along to Michael. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Verified Customer

Home loan and debt refinance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I was with a bank starting with a A and ending with a Z. They had a issue with extending my loan by 30K, even tho my house was worth more than twice the new loan amount. I was referred to Michael Harrison at Resolve. It was not an issue and everything was completed with in weeks, even in the Xmas month. Thank you Michael and Resolve I now have my life back on track.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We look forward to continuing to be your finance partner for life. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Great assistance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Resolve made the hassle of purchasing a house and land package very smooth. They handled everything perfectly and made this experience very stress free. Would highly recommend!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Jess, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. It is great to hear about your stress free journey to home ownership. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

It finally happened..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Taylar and his team were awesome.when settlement took a little longer than expected Taylar and Jamie kept has updated with everything.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Michaela, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is great to hear back from our clients! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Verified Customer

Outstanding Service & Relentless Approach!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I recently used Scott Whitcher at Resolve to achieve my new home and it was an excellent experience. We dealt with a tricky bank due to our requirements and Scott supported us throughout the long journey - ending in an excellent outcome for everyone involved.

I would absolutely recommend Resolve to anyone. Their work ethic and approach was outstanding and made sure that both my partner and I were kept informed throughout.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Richard, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Very professional staff, knowledgeable and efficient
Definitely would recommend to peers
Have assisted and guided us thus far and continue to do so

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Archie, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We love to hear back from our clients. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Neil Bagnall, Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Neil Bagnall, Resolve Finance, Melbourne
During our first experience in building a home with Boutique Homes, it was recommended that we consult with Resolve Finance to discuss our financial plans. From the very first point of contact with Neil my husband and I felt like we would be very well looked after.
We were full of fear and trepidation for a number of reasons and Neil reassured us with his industry knowledge and understanding of our situation that we could achieve our dream! Through the process I have had regular contact with Neil and he has responded to every single one of my "silly" questions and guided us through what can be a daunting process. The way he makes us feel is what I particularly want To convey; because of his polite and professional manner when he explains details clearly and is open to questions and having a conversation has allowed me to relax and it has been easy. He has explained every step with honesty and at times a great sense of humour when pressure was building! I can only imagine how stressful this part of the process must be if you were shopping around for banks etc. I cannot recommend Neil highly enough, our needs have well and truly been met, he has gone above and beyond what he was required to do and we are extremely grateful. This is such an exciting journey for us!
THANKYOU Neil and the whole team. We hope to have a long financial relationship with Neil.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. It is great to hear about your journey to home ownership and we will pass your kind words along to Neil. We look forward... read more »

Slow start strong finish!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

When Daisy took over our loan application, things really started to happen. I went from frustrated to thoroughly impressed! She is super friendly and efficient. We cannot thank you enough Daisy 10 out of 10!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Steve, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will pass your kind words along to Daisy. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Taylar is absolutely amazing, I wouldn’t go anywhere else. He has a lot of knowledge and very helpful with everything you want.
I’ll be going with him in the future.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Danielle, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

A great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

We used Resolve Finance when buying our first home. Our broker Taylar was pleasant, friendly and easy to understand. Taylar always took the time to ensure things were understood before moving on and was available if we had questions or needed assistance, keeping us updated every step. We'd definitely recommend!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Kristy, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We are proud to have been apart of your journey to home ownership. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Daisy Stevens

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Daisy Stevens, what can we say? There is not enough words we can find to describe how amazing you have been! Absolute superstar and now you have our daughters finace as your next lead! Thankyou! You have made the experience so much easier! You went above and beyond and we are extremely grateful and look forward to working with you again in the future m. excellent work and we love you! You deserve a pay raise for the excellent work you do! Best regards Milo and Maca ox

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Milo and Maca, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. It is great to hear about your positive experience and we will pass your kind words along to Daisy. We look forward to ... read more »

Taylar was AMAZING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Taylar was amazing throughout the whole process.
He knew what he was doing/talking about, he would always answer my calls or call me back straight away.
We always knew what was involved no hidden suprises!

Thank you for your hard work Taylar for getting us in our first home :)

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Tara, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is great to hear about your experience with Resolve Finance and Taylar. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Great Service, reliable and easy to deal with. I felt like I got the best deal and was kept informed of all my options all the way.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Anton, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We appreciate your feedback! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Zero to Hero

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Martin Ireland is an English man who lives in Australia - and one who well and truely deserves to be recognised as “world” class when it comes to organising and coordinating mortgages.

Our story is becoming more common as lenders tighten their belts and clamp down on lending; my wife and I had decided to build a new home and had chosen a family friend to broker our montage mortgage for us. Unfortunately for us it wasn’t handled in the most appropriate way and we ended with a block of land and no finance to build the home we wanted. We could have built a smaller, lesser spec home but what would be the point of that! Building for the sake of building.....
Then we called Martin, he may not wear a red cape or is underpants over his trousers but he was certainly a super hero for us and rescued what was destined to be a nightmare of a situation. With his hard work, diligence and easy to understand terminology we were able to salvage the situation and are now in the process or organising the build of our new home.

I firmly believe that without him we would be paying off a vacant block of land with no home to show for it. We can not recommend Martin enough and will not make the mistake of looking to another broker again.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Emmet, thank you for sharing your story with us. It is great to hear such kind words about one of our mortgage brokers, we will be sure to pass this along to Martin. We look forward to being you... read more »

1 of 5 pages