Review rating:
Filter By:

Verified Customer

Need a loan? This is your first and final stop.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Helpful team, they got everything in one place. They respond to your question very quickly. To me this is important because if I don't get a respond to my question quickly, it makes me feel hesitate. They are very professional in what they do. Give them the chance to prove that to you, no review is as good as personal experience.

Brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Felicity has been brilliant for my partner and myself, we have understood everything every step of the way! She's done a terrific job and will absolutely recommend her to others.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Nathan, thanks for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Great work guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Myself and Louise would like to thank Daniel and Shelley for all the hard work they have done in just over a week in achieving our finance for our new house.
Mark& Louise Rainton.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Mark and Louise, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We love to hear back from our customers! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Point Cook

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Honestly, first time dealing with Resolve Finance was a nightmare for me as it was my first home loan application and I was not sure who I should contact as the broker kept changing when I applied for a pre-approval loan. The last broker I dealt with was Jamie Moody. I thought to myself if the broker changed again, I would take my home loan application elsewhere. But, Jamie proved himself to be very reliable and easy to reach. He got the job done for me. He updated me on regular basis on the progress of my home loan and quickly responded to my queries. He also helped me refinancing the home loan too two years later. I would highly recommend Jamie at Resolve Finance to support your home loan application. Thank you Jamie.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Titin, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We are sorry to hear that your first experience did not meet your expectations but are proud to know that Jamie met all your fi... read more »

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Resolve finance’s service is second-to-none ! We could not have asked for better finance specialists! I would recommend them to anyone anytime!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Eddie, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We love to hear back from our customers. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Top notch!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Quick response to queries and Martin Island was very pleasant. Distance didn’t matter because the email correspondence and phone calls were good. Thanks for your support Resolve finance

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Buky, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance and Martin! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

Christine and Maria have been amazing to deal with, very responsive, respectful and efficient. At one point we thought our property may settle while we were overseas. Christine was able to organize the valuation of our property, get approval and have documents ready for us to sign all within a week before we travelled overseas for a month. She really pulled off something we thought was going to be impossible, our settlement occurred with no problems whatsoever thanks to Christine. I couldn't be happier with the service I have received.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Elana, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We love to hear back from our customers and look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Resolve Finance- The best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Martin Ireland has been my financial broker for the past 11yrs. I have built 3 homes through the help of Martin at Resolve finance. I would not go with anyone but Resolve finance. Martin has always got the job done for me. He his the best Broker. I would highly recommend Martin at Resolve Finance.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Claude, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We will pass your kind words along to Martin. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Resolve Finance - fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Homebuyers recommended going through Resolve as I was looking at selling my home and purchasing an investment property and another for myself. I had no idea of how to set this in motion nor in what order I should go!
Resolve did all the thinking and planning for me by providing different options, ideas of how best to achieve my goals!! The process is quick simple after I decided which way to go! The first step is completed and my investment is now closer, land settles in February 2019! My own is in motion too as I want to lock something in to title in early 2020. My home has commenced getting ready for sale! All this would not be happening without the assistance and knowledge of Resolve Finance!! Particularly Taylar!! I look forward to working with him to make all my goals a reality!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance! We love to hear back from our customers and look forward to being your finance partner for life! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Verified Customer

No worries at all with Resolve Finance :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

From the first the chat with Simeon to see how If I was financially ready to purchase a house and land package and then moving over to a Chris Borg to finish the deal.... I have received the most excellent and responsive customer service. All information was communicated clearly and timely which was great especially when dealing with fiancés it can get stressful.
Highly recommend !

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Stephanie, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We love to hear back from our customers! Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Professionals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

Martin Ireland is the best Financial Broker Ever, he has provided me with an excellent service through the whole process.

I would recommend him and Resolve Finance to all my mates.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We will pass your kind words along to Martin. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Taylar Stephens afforded us excellent service right from the start, he took time always to make everything clear to us no matter how many times we asked for clarification he was only to happy to explain things to us. Taylar has always been contactable and has always got back to us promptly. We are extremely happy with the service supplied to us from Resolve Finance.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi there, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We will pass your kind words along to Taylar. We look forward to being your finance partner for life. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Rubbish service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Rubbish service and rude staff. Charges are ridiculously high for services. Better off going elsewhere for broker and conveyancing services. Broker had miscalculated my finances and caused much stress and grief, did not even get an acknowledgment or apology whatsoever when I decided to not go ahead with all Resolve services due to this negligence.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Krys, we are sorry to hear you feel this way about your experience with Resolve Finance and Conveyancing. We would like to discuss the situation further with you to find a resolution. We have se... read more »

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Not Resolved

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

The finance broker in Osborne Park gave us computations and fees. He even asked us to cut expenses, credit card and get more hours to boost our finance. We can understood that situation and followed as suggested. He gathered all our docs and told us everything is gonna be managed too easy as we followed what he wants. After a month, we never heard from him. Our land settlement is about to be due but we still have nk finance approval. We checked with the bank which he advised where he will apply for loan. We were then told by the bank that there was no application lodged because the broker (Resolve) is not responding to their query. We then raised to the Resolve management immediately and what we were told is that we need to submit new set of documents as we did not meet the requirements to get approval for the amount that we want. The broker said he thought we knew. That is a kind of reply we got despite follow ups. We did not engage in any further communication with them.

Moving forward, We asked the bank if we can apply directly, and guess what? After three days, we already got approval!
Dealing with Resolve did not resolve our financial goals. It gave us psychological and emotional stress!

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Theo, we are sorry to hear that you feel this way about your experience with us. We have no record of this matter being escalated to management and would like to look into this further to find a... read more »

Hi RFO, this is with Osborne Park’s. Just to be clear, we arent applying for finance assistance with Resolve anymore. This review is to let other people know that the service and treatment that we ... read more »

Verified Customer

Great assistance to help to help with our first home finance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Simeon was a great help with organising our home loan. Right from the start he helped us to plan how much we qualified for, what we needed to save for our deposit and always was available to answer our questions! We will definitely recommend him to our friends

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Amelia, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We love to hear back from our customers! Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Worst experience…

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Be careful with this institution. I had a bad experience with one of their financial planner at Osborne Park Office. When I sat with him for initial discussions I requested him to present their charges and he promised to send it via email. One the same initial discussions he requested to sign a cancellation fee agreement by clarifying this cancellation fee will only applicable if I decided not to proceed with them after they produced the final financial proposal. After remind him via emails he sent their charges but I decided not to proceed since the presented charges were high and informed the same via email.
Then this ended up by mentioning the cancellation fee will be charged since he has already spent time with my activity. I mentioned this is not what he clarified during the initial meeting and requested to present the evidence by completing the report. So far no communication and I can see the cancellation fee has already deducted from my account.

I am delighted that I quit this this institution at initial stage. I am strongly not recommending their service to anyone under this type of unprofessional attitude

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Chaminda, we are sorry to hear you feel this way about your experience with us. We would love to discuss your situation in more detail with you, therefore, your financial planner will contact you shortly. Kind Regards, Resolve Finance.

Home buying process was smooth sailing with Resolve Finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Simeon and Teghan at Resolve Finance are superstars! The team made the homebuying process so easy and stress free! Thank you for your help through the journey! Highly recommend the Resolve Finance team.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Jesse, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We love to hear back from our customers and will share your kind words with the team. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

Above and beyond service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Our experience with Resolve was really positive, and it was hugely thanks to our broker Dillion who was absolutely fantastic. Straight from the start, Dillion always took the time to explain everything in detail for us, always responded quickly to all of our questions, always kept us in the loop on where were were at, and made sure to check in on how we were going along the way. We live out of town and having a broker who was accessible at all times and after hours and who attended to your queries without delay was really appreciated. It made the whole process stress free. Thank you Dillion and thank you Resolve.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Maja and Phil, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We look to hear back from our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your feedback. We look forward to bei... read more »

Faultless first experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

Taylar and everyone from Resolve Finance have been excellent from day one. Being first home buyers, our experience throughout the entire process was made seamless and took away a lot of stress. We constantly received updates, information and quick responses to all our queries and their communication was absolutely fantastic. There was never a moment where they didn't take the time to explain things to us even if our questions seemed silly or repetitive. We cannot fault our experience and would 100% recommend them to anyone.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Rhys and Madi, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We appreciate the time you took to tell us about your journey and will pass your kind words along to Taylar. We look fo... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Fantastic to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Taylar is a fantastic broker who is very professional and explains everything thoroughly. He has helped me every step of the way from the initial build to property evaluations later on, then refinancing to a loan at a far better rate. Could not be happier with him.

Comments
Resolve Finance Official

Hi Lynnie, thank you for sharing your experience with Resolve Finance. We love to hear back from our customers. Kind regards, Resolve Finance.

1 of 8 pages