"0" rating - Rude and only after the money they get from the owner of property. Never ever lease or

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

Even if you're with them for a long time they don't look after you. They never fix nor response if there are issues that you need to be fix or attention but if they have issues from the owner they want you to action it urgently. They never get back to you with information only if they want some payments. Unprofessional never arrive on time and text you last minute that they are running late. Bad communication, rude, worst customer service all they care about fees and commission they get from the owner of the property. I would rate them "0".

Verified Customer

Extremely rude, terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

I won't name the agent but never have I experienced such rude behaviour. Does not know the meaning of customer service. All they care about is their fees and commission.

Rude with worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

They have very very bad communication between staff and clients and are rude. They never get back to you with information regardless and have the worst customer service ever. They are very rude... Never met any agents like this in my life..

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Property leased out after first viewing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

The North Sydney team did a great job and managed to lease out the unit within hours of me moving out. Richard, Luke and Vanessa are great to deal with, helpful and professional. Well done

Bankstown R&W Worst Real Estate Agents EVER

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

I rented my house through these incompetent and deceitful agents and the tenant managed to do $2000+ damage to my property, they do not look after your property as they should even though they get paid for having the responsibility. Shockingly they took the tenants side even though I was the one wronged and paying them to look after my property. Not only did they fail to do their job they further insulted me by siding with the tenant whom they are supposed to manage on my behalf. All the money that I was paying them went to complete waste.

R&W Parramatta are Cheaters

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

It was really unfortunate how they played with the words and cheated on the customer. I checked it at the time of inspection and right before signing the agreement and I was clearly confirmed by R&W staff that the storage cage in included in my tenancy agreement. When I have shifted there, it came to me as a last minute surprise when I got to know that the storage was already occupied by someone and [name removed] (the R&W Property Manager) rudely said that it was a staff’s mistake but I never intend to give the storage cage with parking and I can not give it to you.

In addition to the above issue, I asked a couple of times over the email about the professional cleaning of the property and I was intentionally not given any reply. [name removed] told me over the phone that the property is already professionally cleaned and there are NO MOLDS in the property but when I moved in, I could see that there are a lot of spider webs, rust marks, bad stains and LOT OF MOLDS in the house. Forget about the professional cleaning, the property was not even touched once.

R&W Parramatta did the same thing to us last year as well when my brother got into an agreement with them. It clearly shows that they do it all intentionally to cheat on to the customers.

When I went to speak about these issues in their office [name removed] asked me and my wife to get out of the office. Which is really rude. I am talking to tribunal NSW and Tenancy NSW to seek advice and get justice.

Too hard ? Rude, arrogant surly staff

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

Bankstown office. Staff seemed to be less interested in helping clients. Good luck getting past the receptionist to speak to the agent they are under lock and key. When requests or questions are voiced your met with a poor attitude like your making life hard trying to make them do work....... sorry I thought it was your job. Your paid by your clients to perform a task. Oh and your in a customer service industry. I get better service at McDonald's!

Beware Of Selling Your House At Bankstown Branch!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Agent never answers his phone or is away.
Takes forever to respond to voicemail (can be up to a week at least).
Uses scare tactics to try and lure clients to sell their property with him. Hyper-inflates property prices to lure in client.
Is complete and utterly arrogant towards is client.
Can't accept constructive feedback/criticism when asked the client to explain why they refused to employ him.
Are unclear with text response.
Does not perform duties as paid to do and keeps clients doubting as to whether the task(s) has been fulfilled. Doesn't provide follow-up.
Sends unprofessional and harassing text messages to existing clients in order to belittle and undermine the client.

R & W ryde is crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2017

Bad service. Kept lying. Worst agent I have used to manage my apartment. So much better once I switched. Did not do maintenance inspections property. Poor updates.

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Newtown agency terrible service as a tenant

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

I have used this agency and they consistently avoid doing maintenance in a timely manner they make excuses and take forever never again !!!!

Rootyhill R&W is Crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

Agents responding in an arrogant manner. We won't contact you guys if we don't need anything. We are your customer and you are getting paid because of us.

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Constant Harrassment

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2017

Despite displaying the largest "no junk mail" sign I could find, these jerks continue to fill my letter box with their trash. I have asked them several times to stop, but now it seems they are doing it out of spite. Absolute tossers.

R & W Campbelltown everyone avoid.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2016

Another reviewer complaining about R & W Campbelltown. Place left in horrible state by current tennants. Agents did NOT clearly indicate the condition of the property often noting items for us to fix but not that the house was becoming un-liveable. Agent happily trash talking tennants that they let stay there, then trash talking our property.
I can say that they were replying to communication, but don't do the job their paid to do. Manage our property.

Avoid Ryde agent at all costs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2016

The Ryde property I felt was managed horribly. Did not receive my bond back. It feels like theft. Will not be using again. Poor communication and service. Just a huge feeling they are not trustworthy. Apartment was returned in poor condition

Terrible property manager

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2016

Similarly to the other reviews, I would give this real estate agency a 0. The property itself was great and we loved living there, however the property manager was a nightmare. He is rude, doesn't not answer calls or emails and has a poor professional attitude, I am not sure now he is still employeed.

They also changed/increased our weekly rent amount within the first few weeks of living there to include $25 a week worth of electric, rather than let us pay and monitor our own energy use as agreed when we moved in and the only alternative they provided was to move out.

Don't rent with these people!!!!!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Far beyond worst ever Real Estate on earth

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

These agents have no hearts or thoughts for the people house hunting and are running around to their open house inspections that seemed to be leased out already or agent don't bother to show up.. Some people have to take time off work to make it to these inspections but unfortunately that's the outcome they get.. Very disappointed, disgusted and have been treated like animals as if they are not human themselves..
Put yourself in another person's show and try reflect on it..

elliott hds, Queensland

• 5 helpful votes

very disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2016

They get you to sign a 3 month contract put a good price on house then tell you you are to high to drop price they still get commission if thy sell, you loose money and you are committed to a three month contract,not a good way to operate .Also they lie about what people say and you have to chase them for information

Highly recommended. Manfred Harle Richardson and Wrench Ingleburn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2016

Manfred is very professional, honest and caring at all times.
The result was a quick sale for which I am extremely grateful.
Trust Manfred with your property he will ensure you are well looked after.
Thankyou

avoid at all costs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2016

Lol They Never Reply To Emails Or Calls. Please Stop Listing Properties If No One Can View Or If You Cannot Speak To Someone

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Wish could give zero stars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2015

Words cannot describe the disappointment and disgust we feel exiting our property of two years.
After looking after the property like it was our own and always paying our rent in advance and on time we were treated like second class citizens by our real estate and looks like the owner was a crook to say the least.
Property was left in immaculate condition lawns mowed and not a bit of rubbish left behind we even hosed out the garbage bins and left empty. After clearing the property we were sent a bill by the real estate for a dusty shelf in one of the walk ins and a handful of clover weeds on the front council strip! we were so upset and this property was left in cleaner conditions when we moved in. upon calling the real estate our property manager advised us the owner was upset because he was under the impression we were going to be long time tenants! and the only option would be to go to court. More fees!!!
renters beware take photos and cover yourself what a load of rubbish
Richardson and wrench Narellan have zero customer service and zero compassion or morals stay away

1 of 2 pages