Excellent service great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

The service is excellent, car was presented in tip top condition. The latest model. I used the car for my day to day life as public transport was not an option and couldn’t have done with out it. Fantastic company to deal with.

Very happy customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I needed a car while mine was in for repairs after a minor accident. I received prompt, professional and friendly service. Replacement car was fantastic (almost brand new!). Great experience all round!

730 15/ 10 / 18

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Great customer service and very good replacement vehicle. I used it as my work vehicle / office. I did not want to return the car because it was growing on me.

Robert

I used the vehicle
to drive myself to work and home a couple times shopping thank you so much for your service

Melbourne

Private message

Life Saver.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I came in contact with Right 2 Drive after I was rear ended halfway through a move interstate. Firstly I felt incredibly comfortable with the Right 2 Drive representatives; they explained all the details simply and gave me numbers to contact if I had any troubles or questions. The vehicle I received was very clean and drove well, and it allowed me to feel safe to continue the rest of my journey. I didn’t know about this service before I was in the accident, but I certainly was very grateful to find them afterwards! Highly recommend.

The best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I found service by the staff excellent. They were very helpful and professional in their dealings with me. I was given the car of my liking and in an excellent condition.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Excellent service, fast response and really nice replacement car. Cannot fault the service I received, communication and friendliness of the staff.

Don't bother if the person who hit you is uninsured

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Don't bother applying if you have the extra misfortune of the person who hit you being uninsured. I was rear ended by an uninsured idiot who hit me at speed while I was stopped at a roundabout and because she is uninsured I was advised I am not eligible for this service. So I am now without my 4WD for 6 weeks, I have to cancel our holiday as we cannot tow our caravan with my husbands sedan and I have to pay to rent a vehicle privately so I can get to work for the next 6 weeks as my husband works different hours. Check your insurance policies too, luckily my insurer is fixing my car but I found out after the fact that I could have had cover for hire car after accident as an optional extra... which I was never previously advised of.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Suzanne, I am sorry we haven’t been able to help you this time around. For us to be able to provide loan cars to people not at-fault in a car accident we need to be able to recover the costs for... read more »

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Right to Drive couldn't have made it easier for us to use their service The loan car was in excellent condition and very comfortable to drive Would highly recommend R2D and would use their service if needed again

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Pam, Thanks for sharing a review - we appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed your experience with us. If you ever need an accident loan car in the future we look forward to helping you. If you like, f... read more »

Exemplary customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Thank you so much. The whole process was quick easy friendly and the loan car was immaculate. Excellent service. Thankyou

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Gail,

Thanks for your 5 star review. If you like - we're on Facebook so you can connect with us and easily share our page with your friends.

Kilmore, Victoria

• 1 question
Private message

Replacement car after accident

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Used Right to Drive after being involved in an accident and this was the company that my insurance company used and was really very happy with the ease of the delivery and pick up of the car. The gentleman who delivered the car was very helpful and friendly and all went without a hitch. The car I received was very clean and in great condition and was nice to drive and then pick up was easy to arrange by phone. Would definitely use this company again if I ever need a replacement car.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Debbie, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we appreciate it. I am so glad you had a great experience with Right2Drive. If you would like to help us spread the word you can find us o... read more »

This is best service I ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

This is excellent service they gave me when I had accident, they bought car to my door step , they pick car from my house , staff also very polite and humble, I recommend to anyone, this is 5 star service

Comments
Right2drive Official

Thanks for the outstanding review Gercy! I am delighted to hear our team were able to help you whilst providing a great experience. If you would like to stay in touch and help spread the word about... read more »

LIFE SAVERS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

I was very grateful to receive the vehicle when I had the staff were remarkably helpful.
Just amazing

Comments
Right2drive Official

So glad to hear you had an amazing experience with us and that you are continuing to sing our praises. If you would like to stay in touch connect with us on our Facebook page, simply search Right2Drive Pty Ltd.

What a great business !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

We made a phone call at lunch time and the loan car was delivered to our door at 4.30pm on the same day, despite us living in a rural area. Although we only needed it for a week, it enabled us to attend appointments and meet previously arranged obligations. We're telling everyone we know about this wonderful service.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Jill, Thanks for your 5 star review. Glad we were able to help you in your time of need and we thank you in advance for recommending Right2Drive to your friends and family. If you haven't alrea... read more »

Smooth operators!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Customer Service was spot on... very professional! All paperwork was sorted fast and efficiently! I received a practically brand new Pajero for the week while my car was being repaired after being hit by a Policeman in a car park. I used it as our family vehicle for the week and then after I picked my car back up I had another accident on the way home (which was not my fault) and required Right2Drive again 6 weeks later and the service was just as impeccable. Thanks Right2Drive I will and have been spreading the word!

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Wendy, We're delighted to hear you had an enjoyable experience with us. Thank you for recommending Right2Drive and helping us spread the word! If you haven't already, feel free to connect with ... read more »

The best car hire ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Very helpful, very responsive, great car, people were so helpful, wish everyone could be this good, a credit to the organisation, highly recommended!

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Daniel,

Kind Regards, Josh

Can't improve on perfection!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

The customer service was fantastic and the vehicle I recieved far exceeded my expectations. The vehicle met my everyday needs as well as some extended travel that was required.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Jen,

Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Connect with us on Facebook if you like, search Right2Drive Pty Ltd.

Kind Regards, Josh

Excellent service and hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

The staff were friendly and helpful, I was provided a replacement car to travel to work for a week after being a car accident, the replacement car was good and reliable. Highly recommended friends and family :)

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Cath,

Thanks for your terrific review! I am so glad you had a great experience with Right2Drive. If you would like to help us spread the word you can find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/right2driveptyltd/.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Great service, easy and fast applications,
Awesome loan car to get me to and from work would highly recommend! :)

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Jess,

Thanks for the great review and offering to recommend us. If you like - we're on Facebook so you can connect with us and easily share our page with your friends.

A car when I needed it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I would have been stuck if it weren't for right2drive. Thank you for making the whole process of having a car while mine was at the panel beaters so easy. Samson at the office was spot on with his communication and his colleague who delivered my vehicle was friendly and so efficient with processing the paperwork. This is a great service when you find yourself stuck without a car because someone crashed into you!

Comments
Right2drive Official

We're delighted to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Right2Drive. If you haven't already, feel free to connect with us on Facebook and share our page with your friends to help spread the word.

1 of 39 pages