Verified Customer

Right2Drive was amazing! Dealing with them was so fast and painless.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

He booking process was incredibly easy. I had a car in 4 hours.
The customer service was impeccable. Samson was tentative and thorough.
I was supplied with a VW Passat Variant. This was the 45year younger equivalent of my VW Variant. The car needed some maintenance while I was in it and this was also pain free and easy.

Quick and easy with no hassles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Very good customer service from both the repairer and right2drive. The loan car was top of the range and very well maintained.

Customer service is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Received a late model replacement vehicle after accident.Customer service was helpful , explained all clearly and very helpful. Booking and received with in a couple of hours, so quick response.

Above and beyond!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

After my car was a write-off, I was put in touch with the Right2Drive team. The next day they delivered a car to my house with all 3 car seats installed, ready to drive. Their communication, support and understanding during this time truly went above and beyond. I cant thank them enough. I would highly recommend Right2Drive.

Verified Customer

Wonderful service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I was extremely impressed with my dealings with Right2drive and have already recommended them to 2 people who needed this exact service and told many more about it. My experience was easy and convenient and I was provided with a lovely car.

Life made easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Every step of the process to get a replacement vehicle was brilliantly easy. Customer service was excellent. It was a pleasure to work with this company from beginning to end. I highly recommend Right2drive.

Fabulous customer experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Very easy to book. Our insurance company had Right2Drive contact us. Booking was made once smash repairers was organised.
Car was delivered to smash repairs on the day of booking. A near new Kia Optima with only 8000km travelled.
We needed to extend hire as our repairs took longer than originally quoted. We also needed to add an additional driver a few days into the booking. Both were dealt with easily and with no fuss.
Car was returned to smash repairers on the day we picked ours up.
Totally hassle free experience. Would 100% recommend this business and thank you to the central coast branch for making it so easy.

helped keep us mobile while our car in panelbeaters (over 2 weeks)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

a good experience from start to finish thanks everyone
car delivered to us on time and ready to go and picked up on time at our repairers

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Fantastic service and product. Delivered a near new car to my work within hours of my accident, then collected from home once I had received my claim.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

The service was first class got a call received all the paper work got it done in no time.The Car was ok I really was after a manual as I had never driven an automatic before as they did no5 have one I ended up with the automatic and really liked it.Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

If it wasn't for Right2drive I don't know how I would have survived being without a car after the accident I was involved in. They made it so easy and convenient and the vehicle that was provided was excellent. Having this company to call upon took some of the stress and worry away from being in this situation. So grateful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I never knew that this service existed until I had an accident that wasn't my fault and although I had fully comprehensive insurance I was not entitled to a rental car while my car was being fixed. I also didn't know that by law I should have been entitled to a rental car because the accident wasn't my fault. This is a valuable and excellent service.

Just perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Easy to apply, quick to reply,delivered and picked up.
They made things so easy after my car was damaged,no stress about getting work .
Customer service was awesome keeping in touch to make sure everything was going smoothly.
All i can really say is AWESOME and THANKYOU for your services.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

So easy and convenient. Thank you. Same car as my own. Met me at location and I simply left the car at smash repairs when I picked up my car. Very friendly people and professional

very happy and grateful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Right2Drive saved me. My insurance company had told me I wasn't entitled to a replacement vehivle, despiutre being blameless in the damage to my car. Thanks to you, I wasn't out of pocket and could continue with my busy life. You wrre a delight to deal with. Many thanks.

This was great, would not have been able to work and get around without them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Easy online booking with all the staff very very helpful and friendly.
My little car was great with a tank full of petrol.They even delivered the car and picked it up so again less stress for me.

You have been my lifesaver guys !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I loved the new car I didn't want to give it back. :)
Great customer service to the team at Right2drive, highly recommend

Didn’t know you existed but you made a huge difference

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Customer service was outstanding from the telephone communication people to the friendly staff who met me with a car and met to collect the car. Without a Right2drive car i would have been left stranded for 6 days whilst my car was being mended and i live rurally with no public transport to fall back on. I owe it to Precision Werks where i was getting my car mended for telling me about this service. I would not have got any help from the person's insurance that hit me. I had to fill in a form and then do or pay nothing else. Right2drive met me at the mending site with a lovely clean, newish car filled with petrol and i returned the car there too. Their only request was i fill the car back up with petrol and keep it clean. Couldn’t have been easier. Their staff were friendly, informative in every aspect and gave me telephone numbers incase i needed any help. They exceeded my expectations, thank you - you all served me well and made my life so much easier. Much appreciated.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Great communication . Sorted out very quickly . Less than 24 hours I had a replacement vehicle and not to mention it was almost brand new Mitsubishi.. Highly recommend

Excellent Customer Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

The booking was super easy and the customer service is good & prompt.The replacement car was in great condition .

1 of 33 pages

Acorn Rentals reviews are outstanding! Why would I choose Right2Drive when they have so many problems?

James Blake asked on Apr 17, 2018

Has anyone experienced renting a car from this company at not your fault accident when at fault driver admit that they are not insured ? Did you have to go to the court and did you not pay any rental fees ? Thanks

Miki K asked on Mar 24, 2018

Answer this

Hi Miki, yes we do provide rental cars to not at-fault drivers when the at-fault party does not have insurance. Typically we will limit the amount of hire days (this is done on a case by case basis). In regards to your question about attending court, we try wherever we can to avoid taking the at-fault party to court. Typically the at-fault will pay the bill because we have limited the hire period. If you have further questions please send your contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au and our team will be in contact with you, or for more information please visit our website.

Kind Regards, Josh

Hi I recently had an accident in a petrol station but no other car was involved.the car in front would not move instead drove towards me so I accidently hit a metal piece while trying to get out... Would i be able to qualify in a situation like this?. Thank you

Jim asked on Jan 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jim,

Seeing as though there was no other car involved in the accident, unfortunately it sounds like you would not qualify for an accident replacement car. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on 1300 100 121.

Cheers, Josh