Very easy to deal with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Vehicles are well looked after, staff are really nice and helpful. Made it an easy process. Accommodated my needs for larger car with anchor points for childseats with no hassle at all.

Verified Customer

Amazing. I would highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Vehicle was impeccably cleaned, very comfortable and in better condition than rental cars we've hired in the past. Customer service was on point. Very professional and friendly. Car was a Kia Carnival, looked brand new and very nice. One of the best company's I have had to deal with since my involvement in my no-fault accident. Promptly delivered and collected.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Sophie, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we appreciate it. I am so glad you had a great experience with Right2Drive. If you would like to help us spread the word you can find us o... read more »

I can only recommend!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Easy going people, excellent service.
They took the edge off a trying time. The car was dropped off on time, and the whole transaction was a breeze.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Connect with us on Facebook if you like, search Right2Drive Pty Ltd.

Warriewood

Private message

A perfect example of great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Found out about this service by a work colleague. The company was amazing. I filled out the application on line and someone rang me the very next day and sorted a replacement car based on the size of my own and arranged when and where it was to be delivered. After my not at fault accident they turned a stressful situation totally around. I am very impressed with all parts of the service.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Paul, Thanks for your terrific review! So happy we were able to help you and take some hassle out of the car accident. If you would like to stay in touch and help spread the word about Right2Dr... read more »

Truly no strings or hooks attached proposition.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

To make our story short - my wife met with an accident through no fault of hers. The car was badly damaged, and with no courtesy or loan car available to us we turned to R2D at recomendation of a friend. After initial chat and completing their online application, a gentleman arrived at our house with a car similar to one we asked was loaned to us at no cost. Apparently R2D would pursue the cost with the party at fault or their insurance company. Needless to say we were apprehensive at first. We been around long enough to know there is no such thing as no free rides. Surely if the party at fault insurance company if refuses to pay someone else most likely us would have to cough up the cost of rental. Nope, no such thing - either R2D pursue the cost from the insurance or we drive the loan car for free. The best thing is our excess on the loan car was also waived. Needless to say we were thrilled, at least one good news coming out of a terrible situation. Will we recommend R2D to other people - you bet. We already explain the workings to fellow colleagues and relatives in the first week we had the loan vehicle. Truly amazing, their customer service is top class - from right at thw beginning to the end. They even dropped and picked up the loan vehicle. Everyone we met and spoke to at R2D were extremely courteous and born and bred professionals. Keep up the good work R2D!! In case we still have doubts R2D belongs to the people who owns Fleetlease, one of the biggest vehicle companies in NZ.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Kenneth, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we appreciate it. So glad to hear you had an amazing experience with us and that you are continuing to sing our praises. If you ever need... read more »

Faultless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I experienced an all round fantastic service. I was in a position which I needed a vehicle and they provided one for me which met all of my needs. Their service was faultless.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Lesley,

Thanks for your 5 star review! Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. If you would like to help us spread the word you can find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/right2driveptyltd/.

Amazing experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Great customer service, friendly and easy to talk to. The loan car was brand new, excellent condition, clean and tidy. Allowed me to get my kids to and from school and take my husband to work after I got my car hot from behind.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Katie,

We're delighted to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Right2Drive. If you haven't already, feel free to connect with us on Facebook and share our page with your friends to help spread the word.

Not a fake review.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Completed application online, received confirmation email. We will call you back by... ? Left blank in the email.
Never called me back. Next day I called them.. 30min on hold and...nothing but a we'll call you back again...
No call back. Pathetic. 3 days and I've not got anywhere.

Comments
Right2drive Official

I am sorry to hear you haven’t had a pleasant experience with us. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details at customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can look into your file ... read more »

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Great customer service. 2017 vehicle. Happy customer. I would recommend to others. Took the stress out of a stressful situation.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Sheryl,

The Silver Lining following the vehicle accident

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

From first contact Right2Drive were so professional - with staff who were helpful and understanding. From delivery of loan vehicle - a Mitsubishi Eclipse Crossover - to pick up, Right2Drive service was First Class. Due to their service I never missed a day of work and this enabled the Insurance Companies sort the claim and paperwork without pressure from me needing to be back on the road. I never thought I would ever need such a service - but so glad that I was able to access when needed. Just fantastic.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi George, Thanks for sharing a review - we appreciate it. We're delighted to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Right2Drive. If you haven't already, feel free to connect with us on Faceboo... read more »

Excellent service!!! And very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Excellent service
One of the best company to deal with . The assist me with all the paperwork since I have never come across any car accident.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Mahi,

Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. If you would like to connect with us on Facebook, search Right2Drive Pty Ltd.

Rowville

• 1 question

Very courtesy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Right2Drive provided me with a vehicle when I was involved in a no-fault accident. The car was clean and well presented and a pleasure to drive. The car was promptly delivered and collected from me as arranged. It was great to have a replacement vehicle whilst mine was in being repaired. I highly recommend Right2Drive.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Sue, Thanks for your 5 star review. So glad to hear you had an amazing experience with us and that you are continuing to sing our praises. If you would like to stay in touch connect with us on ... read more »

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

They were awesome people to deal with. and did a very good job. I would recommend them to anybody cheers

Comments
Right2drive Official

Thanks for the great review and offering to recommend us. If you like - we're on Facebook so you can connect with us and easily share our page with your friends.

Verified Customer

Great service and Hassle free.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Right2Drive delivered a car to my smash repair centre on time and then they picked it up from the smash repair centre when I picked up my car.
It was a near new car similar to my own no worries, hassle free driving with Great Customer Service and best of all it is free with no charge at all.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your 5 star review. So happy we were able to help you and take some hassle out of the car accident. If you would like to stay in touch and help spread the word about Right2Drive, you can find us on Facebook.

Made life easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Email followed up almost immediately. Car organised within 24 hours, dual cab ute requested and supplied. Very easy process, during a stressful period. Thanks again for your help

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Neil,

Very professional

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Right to Drive provided me with a vehicle, same make and model as my own car so the transition was easy. The car was clean and well maintained. I had the car for two weeks and during this time I had a couple of questions which they promptly answered.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Sandra, Thanks for sharing a review - we appreciate it. Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. If you are happy to recommend Right2Drive, you can connect with us on Facebook and share... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Wonderful team with great communication.
Definitely recommend to my family and friends.
Very easy to approach and flexible as per ur need

Comments
Right2drive Official

• 1 comment
Private message

Their service is good, I would use them again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I recently had a small mishap on my motorcycle and was recommended R2D by my insurer Allianz, I am glad I heeded their advice and went with R2D. I called them up and received the car the next day to my location of choice.

People who drive for R2D are amazing and are willing to accomodate your requests most of the time.

While I had the car, the car had a flat tire and the car only had a space saver on it (RACV changed it to space saver and this was on a weekend). I called up their call centre and requested they replace the vehicle which was done promptly the next business day.

So all in all a great experience with R2D, would recommend again 100% and would use them again.

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Vijay, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we appreciate it. I'm glad to hear you had a great experience with us. If you ever need an accident loan car in the future we look forward ... read more »

Amazing service - couldnt have asked more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

It was an absolute delight to get the services from Right-2-Drive. Its a bliss for the no-fault drivers. Car/Service - everything was perfect without any hassles!

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Sachin,

So happy we were able to help you and take some hassle out of having a car accident. If you would like to stay in touch and help spread the word about Right2Drive, you can find us on Facebook.

What a great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I would have been stuck without your service. Every body I spoke to was super friendly and helpful. The car was super and exceeded my expectations. I use tge car to drive to and from work. Would recommend over and over again.
Thank you very much fabulous people!

Comments
Right2drive Official

Hi Mikki, Thanks for the great review and offering to recommend us. We're delighted to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Right2Drive. If you haven't already, feel free to connect with us o... read more »

1 of 44 pages