Roses Only are offering their customers a free box of chocolates with their next order to encourage them to write either a positive or negative review.  It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Awesome services and flowers from the team. No problems with delivery either. Just perfect! Will definitely use Roses Only again!

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Matt, Thanks for your great review! I'm so happy to hear that you were so pleased with the whole process. We look forward to helping you with your next order :) Would I be able to have your order reference?

Brisbane and melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Absolutely amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Wonderful flowers and next level customer service. I couldn't be happier with the service provided. The flowers look and smell amazing! Thank you very very much.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Graeme, Thank you for your lovely review. I'm so happy to hear your loved the flowers & the service! Would I be able to grab your order reference?

Mubsg :)

Constant problems

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I ordered some flowers for someone’s first day of work. I got a message the day of the delivery that they were out of teacups so they were replacing it with a vase. Waited... waited.. no show. I called the following day and there was apparently a courier problem. Might have helped if they had told me yesterday. 2 problems and a no show delivery. Unfortunately this was the first and last time I use these guys. Although the lady at the call center was upbeat which is why they got 2 stars not the one they deserve.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Gareth, sorry to hear about this. What is your last order ref so I can locate the order in our system? Thanks

Disappointed... again

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

When the flowers arrived they were beautiful but within 2 days 3 of the 12 red roses were drooping and had to be thrown away. By the next day half of the remaining flowers had blackened edges. Within 5 days all the roses had to be thrown away. This is the second time in a row we have been disappointed by the quality of roses supplied.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Robert, I am so sorry to hear about this. What is your order ref so I can locate the order and give you a call to discuss? Thanks!

• 2 comments
Private message

Beautiful Roses

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

My wife received Roses that were not only beautiful but were delivered early in the day for a wonderful surprise.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Vincent, thanks for your review! :) What is your order ref so I can send you a quick thank you email?

Hi, the order reference is MNACB.
Regards,
Vincent

Thanks Vincent, enjoy!

Very handy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Flowers sent were very good only criticism was order the arrangement because of the colors in the pictures the actual arrangement was a lot darker which was a shame

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Elinor, thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Great selection, quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Great selection of products and add ons. Options for every budget and very quick service, good communication. Couldn't fault it :)

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Clare, thanks so much for your review! What is your order ref so I can send you a quick email?

Birthday Love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

The Service was fantastic and so easy to book on line. I was able to track it all the book as well from base to delivery. The lovely roses were for my daughter who was so surprised,I would high recommend them to family and friends.

thanks Rose Only

Comments
Roses Only Official

Perfect Gift & Super Easy to Organise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

The options are varied and well-presented. Every time I have used this service, I have had great feedback. Well-priced and delivered as requested - on time!

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much for your review! :)

Beautiful yummy fruit hampers.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

The photos of the hamper looked beautiful and we got really great feedback that the quality and taste of all the fruit was excellent. Expensive for the quantity provided.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Joanna, thanks so much for your review! What is your order ref so I can send you a quick email?

Not good value

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Hi the problem was it was $99.99 and was ridiculously small for that amount of money not saying I won't give you another try just disappointed thank you

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Barbara, I am really sorry to hear about this experience. I will organise for someone to call you today.

Roses Only Official

Hi Barbara, we have attempted to call you a few times. Can you please let us know when you're free.

Verified Customer

Quick turn around and product realistic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I ordered same day delivery and product looked practically identical with the images on the website. Satisfied customer, likely to use this service again.

Comments
Roses Only Official

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Awesome service guys roses looked beautiful and the service was excellent delivered on time for a special occasion will use you guys again

Comments
Roses Only Official

Beautiful Flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

The arrangements are beautiful and the flowers are very fresh. The delivery is always spot on. Well Done.I will certainly order again.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Verified Customer

My mum loved your flowers and that’s all that matters

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Hi guys,
I was so happy with your speedy delivery, however; your delivery fees are through the roof. I bought the flowers for my mothers birthday and those on their own were expensive enough.
My mum loved the flowers and that’s all that matters, but maybe you guys could try and drop the hefty delivery fees ? Especially for students or the elderly who can’t fish out those extra tens. Thank you

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Cassandra, Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Flowers were delivered before delivery time and were beautiful. I will definitely be using them again in the near future.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Catherine, Thanks for providing us with such great feedback! Have a good day

Excellent service, fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

I ordered a last-minute bouquet for same-day delivery. 1.5 hours later it was received! A little more expensive than some competitors, but you get what you pay for. Happy customer here :)

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks for your awesome feedback! I'm so happy to hear you were happy with the product & delivery time! What was your order reference?

Easy fast and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Fasr fuss free over the phone ordering . The quality of the flowers is as good as the online photos . The order is tracked and delivery is efficient .

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Janette, Thank you for the great feedback! It's great to hear you were so happy with the flowers & overall process.

Amazing services!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Amazing customer service when I called in the morning to order the flowers and delivered right on time. Will definitely be ordering from Roses only again!!!

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Evelyn, Thank you for your great review! We look forward to helping you with your future orders.

The best! Great service and great products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Delivered the flowers on time and they looked amazing! Definitely ordering again! Efficient service, great products to choose from, love the different varieties :)

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Ellise, Thanks so much for the awesome review! I look forward to being able to help you with your next order. Have a great day.

1 of 80 pages

Have you received my reference no that you asked so you could review order

Giovanna asked on Sep 25, 2017

Are you people in business of defrauding your customers - for non-delivery of premium products? Ref JXYOS. My niece made an order with you yesterday for her auntie's 51st birthday which she hasn't seen for years, that was supposed to be delivered by 21/03 5pm guaranteed according to your business website. 1. No delivery were made to her nor to the receptionist. 2. The guaranteed delivery by 5pm was never honoured. 3. She called you several times after 5pm and was told she will get a call back but never did. 4. No refund has been process 5. Not even a single communication back from you in regards to what happen to the order or the funds spent. When do you think there's a possible chance that you might take action to correct the problem since the delivery date was yesterday?

Joe Fernandez asked on Mar 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Joe, Thank you for your question. On occasion, a delivery can go wrong when our courier has trouble locating a person at an address or details of the delivery are unclear. Although we try our best to reach our customer or the intended recipient at the time of delivery, understandably they may be busy and are not contactable at that moment. We do however continue to follow up deliveries like this until we can come to a result that our customer is happy with. We of course live by our guarantees and take action accordingly if for some reason a guarantee is not met.
Please be assured that the particular delivery you refer to is being actioned. We deliver many of products on time every day but take it very seriously when even one delivery doesn't meet our promise to our customer.
If you'd like to discuss this topic further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 767 376 and ask for James in Customer Service.

Hi James,

Thank you for the message. Your office were contacted numerous times after 5pm and each time were promises to call back my wife. Yet nothing eventuated from it, besides that she missed her trains twice and waited at the door from 5 to 5:45pm and almost missed her birthday dinner reservation. A simple call back would have been thought of as a courtesy considering she's already called your customer services numerous times. I hope this get sorted quickly and thank you for looking into the matter.

Regards,
Joe

Thank you James for fixing the issues with a refund and gesture of resending the flowers on Friday. I wish you well. Thanks again.

When will you respond to my repeated requests for a refund for 38 long stem roses that never arrived on Valentines day?

Adam asked on Feb 18, 2014

Answer this

I think you had sent it to the wrong person. i'm just an other "Victim"!!

Hi Adam. Can you please provide us with your order reference number so that we can track your order, we will look in to this right away. Thanks.

Hi all the sufferers of "Roses Only " do we have a Lawyer -could we formulate a Class Actions or take the case to the "Fair/Unfair Trading" for a reasonable response.