Roses Only are offering their customers a free box of chocolates with their next order to encourage them to write either a positive or negative review.  It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Courier arrived too early

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

The flowers were impressive. Only inconvenience is the flowers were delivered to the office at 7:30 AM, when I was still at home, instead of 10:00 AM as I requested.

• 3 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great service & lovely flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

My wife was thrilled to receive the magnificent array of roses & lilies & after a week they look even better as the lilies opened. It was easy to order & delivery was as booked... fantastic service.
Order Ref: MWMJC

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Davidhol, thanks so much for your review! We look forward to helping you again very soon with your next order! :) Enjoy!!

Very happy with Roses only Craigieburn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Im from Perth and I ordered the flowers i wanted from Roses Only Craigieburn and they were delivered the next day as promissed.
My mother in law was very pleased and loved the flowers she recieved unexpecedly from us.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Janine, thanks so much for your review! We look forward to helping you again very soon with your next order! :) Enjoy!!

Beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Love the flowers combination, colours and different presentation ideas my favourite is the tea cup set the service is fantastic and ordering online is so easy

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Marija, thanks very much for your 5 star review!

Beautiful roses

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

My mother loved the mixed dozen roses she received.
Stunning long stemmed orange, red, yellow and pink roses all presented beautifully with a box of chocolates to boot!

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Caroline, thanks very much for your 4 star review!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Easy to navigate options on the website, great customer service being kept up to date throughout the transaction until delivery

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Gail, thanks for your 5 star review! :-)

Great easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Great easy online tool. Clear instructions. However my recipient did not receive my card with who they were from. She just guessed it was me.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Angie, Thanks for your review. Ah I am so sorry to hear about this. I will send you an email with 2 gifts for your next order.

That’s okay, thank you, great customer service. I still give you a 10

Perfect gift for loved ones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

My sister in law was over the money when she received her roses and chocolates
Will be using Roses Only again.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Dustie, thanks for the fantastic review. I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us!

Great Selection & Fuss Free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Have been a member for many years... initially when it was Roses Only (i.e. before Hampers/Wine/Fuit Only). Have never been disappointed. And have never found their selection to be lacking nor overly excessive in their ranges. Comment received from the Giftee of the Hampers Only 'Everything But The Cheese with Red' - "Amazing surprise, too too generous".

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Sean, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you're impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Birthday Girl loved the surprise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I ordered the Fruit Only for my future Daughter in law who is Vegan and lives in another state. I didnt want to be typical and order flowers and having a 16 month Granddaughter as well I thought they would both get a kick out of coming home and seeing the beautiful box with a ribbon around it sitting at the front door. I was right, she said it was the best present she got for her birthday because it was different and thoughtful. She loved it and loved the variety too.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Jen, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We're so glad to hear the recipient loved their gift. I hope you're Daughter in Law had a lovely birthday.

Better than last order which was late, but flowers only lasted 4days

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

My last order was terrible, delivery was so late it missed the reason for sending flowers. They were dead by the next day. I thought I would try again, this time delivery was good but flowers didn't last longer than four days. I was told they would last up to two weeks. To spend $157 for 12 roses is a lot if money you would expect better than 4 days
Flowers from the local supermarket last longer than these
The lady taking the order was great but shouldn't say the flowers will last two weeks.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Adrian, I am so terribly sorry for the disappointing experience you've had with us. Could I please trouble you for a photo of the flowers? The photo can be sent to service@rosesonly.com.au quoti... read more »

We through the roses out so I am unable to send you a photo. Happy for you to send another bunch of roses, but they can't be sent to the same address they last went to as my wife has finished work ... read more »

Mum loved her tea time birthday gift ❤

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Living in another state is always hard and Roses only never fail to please my mum - on every occasion!

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Kelly, So glad to hear you're impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Perfect,extremely Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

The lady that I spoke too was very helpful and extremely pleasant.The delivery on time and my daughter was very happy.I will be placing my orders from you again and will recommend your company.oxo

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much for your lovely feedback! We look forward to your next order.

Wonderful services and delivery time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Love Love Love- Fast efficient and beautiful blooms. Perfect for any occasion including get well flowers. There were lots to chose from and at great prices with delivery.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much Nicole for your 5 star review :)

Roses Perfect for a birthday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

The collection of flowers for our friends birthday were beautiful and gave her a message of how important she is to us all,

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Robyn, thanks so much for your lovely feedback! We look forward to helping you again very soon! :)

Anniversary flowers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Always a pleasure ordering from roses only. Quick service and professional and helpful thankyou. My partner was surprised and happy and loved them

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Troy, thanks so much for your review! We look forward to helping you with your next order! :)

Absolutely fabulous!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I was lucky enough to see the dozen pink roses I'd organised for delivery to my sister-in-law for her 50th birthday.
They were absolutely magnificent! The customer service person was super helpful and friendly. Very happy recipient and sender- thank you Roses Only : )

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much Julia for your lovely feedback!! :)

Excellent service as always

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Excellent service and turnaround. Quality of product always top notch. My fiance' loved the gift! Thank you so much. My order number is MWWXD. Thanks!

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Daniel, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you're impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Prompt $ Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Last minute anniversary purchase. Perfect gift, easy purchase, super fast delivery. Easy online purchase took only one minute! I will definitely be using this again.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

Hit and miss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

The roses were a hit....Unfortunately on the other hand I was a miss... oh well. The delivery time was better than expected and the presentation spot on.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Andres, thank you for your lovely review!

1 of 65 pages

Have you received my reference no that you asked so you could review order

Giovanna asked on Sep 25, 2017

Are you people in business of defrauding your customers - for non-delivery of premium products? Ref JXYOS. My niece made an order with you yesterday for her auntie's 51st birthday which she hasn't seen for years, that was supposed to be delivered by 21/03 5pm guaranteed according to your business website. 1. No delivery were made to her nor to the receptionist. 2. The guaranteed delivery by 5pm was never honoured. 3. She called you several times after 5pm and was told she will get a call back but never did. 4. No refund has been process 5. Not even a single communication back from you in regards to what happen to the order or the funds spent. When do you think there's a possible chance that you might take action to correct the problem since the delivery date was yesterday?

Joe Fernandez asked on Mar 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Joe, Thank you for your question. On occasion, a delivery can go wrong when our courier has trouble locating a person at an address or details of the delivery are unclear. Although we try our best to reach our customer or the intended recipient at the time of delivery, understandably they may be busy and are not contactable at that moment. We do however continue to follow up deliveries like this until we can come to a result that our customer is happy with. We of course live by our guarantees and take action accordingly if for some reason a guarantee is not met.
Please be assured that the particular delivery you refer to is being actioned. We deliver many of products on time every day but take it very seriously when even one delivery doesn't meet our promise to our customer.
If you'd like to discuss this topic further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 767 376 and ask for James in Customer Service.

Hi James,

Thank you for the message. Your office were contacted numerous times after 5pm and each time were promises to call back my wife. Yet nothing eventuated from it, besides that she missed her trains twice and waited at the door from 5 to 5:45pm and almost missed her birthday dinner reservation. A simple call back would have been thought of as a courtesy considering she's already called your customer services numerous times. I hope this get sorted quickly and thank you for looking into the matter.

Regards,
Joe

Thank you James for fixing the issues with a refund and gesture of resending the flowers on Friday. I wish you well. Thanks again.

When will you respond to my repeated requests for a refund for 38 long stem roses that never arrived on Valentines day?

Adam asked on Feb 18, 2014

Answer this

I think you had sent it to the wrong person. i'm just an other "Victim"!!

Hi Adam. Can you please provide us with your order reference number so that we can track your order, we will look in to this right away. Thanks.

Hi all the sufferers of "Roses Only " do we have a Lawyer -could we formulate a Class Actions or take the case to the "Fair/Unfair Trading" for a reasonable response.