Roses Only are offering their customers a free box of chocolates with their next order to encourage them to write either a positive or negative review.  It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Great Service! It was easy to navigate and make booking, my fresh fruit basket was beautifully presented and arrived same day without any fuss. Thanks

Recipient very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Flowers and candle were beautiful and my friend was so happy with them, they really brightened her day. Roses Only were great to deal with.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much for leaving us such a great review Helen! So glad you are so happy with what was sent. Have a great day!

Verified Customer

Failing value for money test

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Whilst the flowers were fresh and pretty the size of the delivered bunch was significantly smaller, less flowers and except for the white and green colour, very different to the one pictured. It did not include the green pom-poms, no banana leaf, less daisies. There were less flowers as already described and considering the flowers the recipient received for the prize I paid does not constitute value for money. I paid over $110 including a simple glass vase and delivery, however, I feel this was definitely overprized and I am very disappointed. I have send many flowers via interflora overseas but this experience remains disappointing and I cannot agree with the reviews here below.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Carmen, so sorry to hear you were so disappointed with your order. So I can follow this up for you, would I be able to get your order reference code? Thank you!

stunning arrangement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

A beautiful arrangement, perfect placement of flowers,flowers were fresh, not too much green fillers, speedy delivery, would highly recommend, thank you for adding beauty into my home :)

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much for your review Lynette. Looking forward to helping you again soon!

Great response to poor feedback

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I wrote a review that I was not happy with a present I got for one of our colleagues. The cup and flowers were not as per the picture I ordered and I had spent a lot of money on it. To their credit the team offered to resend a new bunch with the correct tea cup and the flowers are much better quality. Thank you for taking on the feedback and sending me the correct version. Appreciate the quick turnaround.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Not a problem at all Cindy - so glad we were able to rectify what had happened and ensure that you did get what you wanted! Thanks so much for your review!

Stunning beautiful arrangements

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Your service was great and the flowers were better than the photo,my daughter was so delighted to receive them.I am very confident to use your service again

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much for your review Jan - so glad to hear your daughter loved what was sent. Looking forward to helping you again soon!

You're welcome and i will be using you again

G Barning flowers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Great delivery time, good selection and varity of gear on wed site. would shop from you guys again. wife liked the flowers

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much for your review Graham! So glad you loved what was sent - we look forward to helping you again soon!

Great !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Wife was completely surprised,loved the roses, it really made our day.
Have had the delivery in the past and have always had excellent service, will definitely do it again in the future!

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much for your review Donald! Looking forward to helping you again soon!

Perfect service on time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I will use your service again! Very professional and on time delivery good selection of products. And also good discount offers.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much for your review Marcello! So glad you were so happy with everything! Looking forward to helping you again soon!

Outstanding Florist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I ordered red roses for a sister's birthday. She was happy with them as the roses were fresh and big. Roses Only is a florist I can trust to deliver as per order.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much for your review! So glad to hear the recipient loved what was sent! Looking forward to helping you with your next order!

Flower order of 17 September 2017 delivered to 1 Seaforth Ave, Woolooware

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

The arrangement was perfect. Recipient loved them as it was her 89th birthday. She was as happy as "Larry" to receive these from her daughter.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much for your review Steve! So glad the recipient loved what was sent - looking forward to helping you again soon!

Goldcoast

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Reliabale

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Roses only is a service I have used for years, no matter what state I have lived in. The person that received the flowers were very pleased

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks for your review Joe! So I can follow this up for you, would I be able to get your order reference code? Thanks!

Ideal gift to send

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I understand it has been delivered. I have not heard from the company I sent it to. But the process ordering online was easy and receiving confirmation was good to see.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much for such a lovely review Kerry! So glad to hear you found ordering online so easy! Looking forward to helping you again soon!

• 1 comment
Private message

Flowers absolutely beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Flowers presented so beautifully and arrived on time. No fuss and the lady who took the order was so professional and very pleasant to deal with. It in nice to know that I can place an order and know that the flowers will be perfect. I have used your service before and will certainly continue to do so.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much for such a great review Jeanie! So I can follow this up for you, would I be able to get your order reference code? Thanks!

ajjnh

Beautiful Flowers with no fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Flowers sent after receiving an email on Monday re specials from Roses Only. Clicked on the phone no to order.
Process could not have been easier, took all of 2 mins .
Communication regards delivery throughout the day, delivery on time.
Service very much appreciated

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Jan, thanks so much for leaving us such a lovely review. So glad to hear you were so pleased with the service. Looking forward to helping you again soon!

Perfect gifts for my lady

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Easy to order a perfect gift that my wife loved every time and I can place the order sometimes at the last minute and it ends up the perfect result. All her friends say wow what a husband when they see her products and flowers. I have used this service a number of times now.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much for your review Terry! So glad to hear your wife loves the gifts you send - we look forward to helping you again soon!

Verified Customer

Perfect present for my tea loving nan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

The flowers were beautiful and having the option to add extras made this service perfect. The exclusive tea cup was also a big hit with my nan, and she had a lovely surprise when she went to water the flowers and found the cup sitting in the bottom. Thank you all so much!

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks so much for your review! So I can follow this up for you, would I be able to get your order reference code? Thank you!

Verified Customer

Perfect service and excellent quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I ordered a chocolate hamper as a romantic gift for a new 'friend'! Could not have had a better experience! The interface was easy. The delivery was exactly as advised. And the actual chocolates were superb. Thanks To all at Roses Only, especially Alvin.

Comments
Roses Only Official

In a few clicks I have sent quality to my business colleagues!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I know that I can easily order a gorgeous gift for business colleagues or friends knowing the quuality never wains and presentation is very well received. Thankyou from a long standing and very happy customer who is also a floral designer too!!! xo

Comments
Roses Only Official

Gorgeous idea for a lovely lady

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I did not see the item when it was delivered. It was an express order and delivery and was delivered just after 2pm on the day. the recipient of the flowers was very happy with the purchase.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Wendy, so glad to hear you were so happy with your order! We look forward to helping you again soon!

1 of 116 pages

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.

Cindy asked on Jun 27, 2018

Answer this

Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Have you received my reference no that you asked so you could review order

Giovanna asked on Sep 25, 2017

Are you people in business of defrauding your customers - for non-delivery of premium products? Ref JXYOS. My niece made an order with you yesterday for her auntie's 51st birthday which she hasn't seen for years, that was supposed to be delivered by 21/03 5pm guaranteed according to your business website. 1. No delivery were made to her nor to the receptionist. 2. The guaranteed delivery by 5pm was never honoured. 3. She called you several times after 5pm and was told she will get a call back but never did. 4. No refund has been process 5. Not even a single communication back from you in regards to what happen to the order or the funds spent. When do you think there's a possible chance that you might take action to correct the problem since the delivery date was yesterday?

Joe Fernandez asked on Mar 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Joe, Thank you for your question. On occasion, a delivery can go wrong when our courier has trouble locating a person at an address or details of the delivery are unclear. Although we try our best to reach our customer or the intended recipient at the time of delivery, understandably they may be busy and are not contactable at that moment. We do however continue to follow up deliveries like this until we can come to a result that our customer is happy with. We of course live by our guarantees and take action accordingly if for some reason a guarantee is not met.
Please be assured that the particular delivery you refer to is being actioned. We deliver many of products on time every day but take it very seriously when even one delivery doesn't meet our promise to our customer.
If you'd like to discuss this topic further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 767 376 and ask for James in Customer Service.

Hi James,

Thank you for the message. Your office were contacted numerous times after 5pm and each time were promises to call back my wife. Yet nothing eventuated from it, besides that she missed her trains twice and waited at the door from 5 to 5:45pm and almost missed her birthday dinner reservation. A simple call back would have been thought of as a courtesy considering she's already called your customer services numerous times. I hope this get sorted quickly and thank you for looking into the matter.

Regards,
Joe

Thank you James for fixing the issues with a refund and gesture of resending the flowers on Friday. I wish you well. Thanks again.