Roses Only are offering their customers a free box of chocolates with their next order to encourage them to write either a positive or negative review.  It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Delivery before time and flowers fresh! Acknowledgement of order and confirmation of delivery were very efficient. Will definitely use again

very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

was very happy with the service the flowers were beautiful thank you they were sent the same day and phone service was exellant

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

A quick phone call with a very helpfull assistant made the order process very easy, delivery was on the day requested and my sister loved Tea Cup of Colour. Thank you Roses Only.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Jill, thank you so much for the lovely feedback. I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us. Could I please have your order reference?

MVYEP as requested order reference.

Brilliant service! Highly Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Beautiful quality flowers, quick delivery. Really happy with the service received, thank you! Will be back again in the future!

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Rebecca, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you're impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again. Have a great day!

Lovely product, quick delivery as promised.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Lovely flowers, delivered that day as promised. Good value, for the product and the delivery. Website easy to navigate. Recommended.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Lesley, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you're impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous & was delivered within the hour! Really impressed!!!
Website was also really easy to navigate.

Only set back I would say was when writing a message for the recipient if I wanted to start a new line it would take away 3 characters each time as opposed to one.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Shagufa, thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! I will the pass the matter of the card message spacing onto our team. Have a great day!

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Used many times

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I have ordered many times through Roses Only. They would even send yearly reminder I sent someone something similar time of the year, with addition complimentary vase or chocolate. It is a good reminder for me to not forget anyone's special date and feel like an incentive to reorder through them. The bouquets / hampers always arrive as expected and reliable. I'm not giving 5 stars for this review because the latest flower bouquet ordered for a friend's birthday did not turn up as pretty. They were squashed together (despite in vase). Made me wonder if my other orders were not as pretty as picture shown online.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Wan, I'm sorry to hear the flowers were not up to our high standards on this occasion. I don't seem to be able to locate your order with your name. Could I please have your order reference?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I,m very Happy , excellent service and quality of flowers I will do it again through the same company and tell all my friends about it.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Alice, thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We look forward to helping you again with your next order. Enjoy!

Good, but not great.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Online picture looked better than product that was recieved. Was not as full and some already wilting flowers were in there.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Amie. thank you for your time on the phone earlier today. As discussed, we have organised fresh flowers to go out to the recipient today. Sorry again for any disappointment caused.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I sent my sister flowers for her birthday and received a great reminder that I had done the same thing last year. Not only did she get flowers but she got chocolates too. Thanks

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Amanda, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you're impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

was Absolutely perfect!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

The gift arrived on time and was very similar to what the website indicated. It was very gratefully received and all ordered with ease thanks to your systems.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Bev, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you're impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Flowers for my wife

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

What great service! to Order at 10.00am and delivery same day. Perfect. I could not rely upon anything more. THe flowers were great too.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Paul, thanks for the fantastic review. I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us!

Verified Customer

Excellent, same day delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Excellent service, ordered and delivered on the same day & looked just like the picture. Flowers were lovely and fresh.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Deb, Thank you so much for your fantastic review! I look forward to helping you again on your next order. Have a lovely day.

Great for my clients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I ordered this as a gift for one of my clients and they loved it! They were very pleased with the product and it was very easy for me to order for them.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Karli, Thanks for your wonderful review & feedback! We look forward to helping you again soon. Have a lovely day.

Efficient but expensive

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Good delivery and on time.
Actual bouquet was pretty but ended up being smaller than the picture and a bit over priced.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Nat, Thanks for your feedback, I will be passing this onto our team. Can I please have your order reference?

Great Service! Easy! Quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Thank you so much for your excellent service and product. I ordered a birthday fruit hamper for my Aunty on Friday and requested it for same day delivery. It got there before 4pm, was perfectly packaged and my aunty was very happy.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Harjas, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you're impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Total seamless, smooth experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

A Perfect/timely service. Your website made ordering a breeze. Quality flowers and ease of service that is second to none.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Nathan, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you're impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Exactly what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Needed beautiful quality flowers with no fuss delivered to the door. Got exactly that and the recipient couldn't be happier

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi John, thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm glad the recipient was so pleased. Could I please have your order reference code?

Very helpful and accommodating

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Nothing was a problem that the young girl on the other end of the phone couldn’t fix. I didn’t want roses which I had rang that number but she was able organize a different boutique for me.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Ali, thanks for your awesome review. We are glad that we could make the order process so simple and easy for you. Could I please have your order reference? Thanks!

I ordered these late and they were still delivered same day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Amazing service. Was loved by the recipient and got there on time which was great even with late order. They delivered exactly what was advertised

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Rob, thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We look forward to helping you again with your next order. Enjoy!

1 of 99 pages

Have you received my reference no that you asked so you could review order

Giovanna asked on Sep 25, 2017

Are you people in business of defrauding your customers - for non-delivery of premium products? Ref JXYOS. My niece made an order with you yesterday for her auntie's 51st birthday which she hasn't seen for years, that was supposed to be delivered by 21/03 5pm guaranteed according to your business website. 1. No delivery were made to her nor to the receptionist. 2. The guaranteed delivery by 5pm was never honoured. 3. She called you several times after 5pm and was told she will get a call back but never did. 4. No refund has been process 5. Not even a single communication back from you in regards to what happen to the order or the funds spent. When do you think there's a possible chance that you might take action to correct the problem since the delivery date was yesterday?

Joe Fernandez asked on Mar 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Joe, Thank you for your question. On occasion, a delivery can go wrong when our courier has trouble locating a person at an address or details of the delivery are unclear. Although we try our best to reach our customer or the intended recipient at the time of delivery, understandably they may be busy and are not contactable at that moment. We do however continue to follow up deliveries like this until we can come to a result that our customer is happy with. We of course live by our guarantees and take action accordingly if for some reason a guarantee is not met.
Please be assured that the particular delivery you refer to is being actioned. We deliver many of products on time every day but take it very seriously when even one delivery doesn't meet our promise to our customer.
If you'd like to discuss this topic further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 767 376 and ask for James in Customer Service.

Hi James,

Thank you for the message. Your office were contacted numerous times after 5pm and each time were promises to call back my wife. Yet nothing eventuated from it, besides that she missed her trains twice and waited at the door from 5 to 5:45pm and almost missed her birthday dinner reservation. A simple call back would have been thought of as a courtesy considering she's already called your customer services numerous times. I hope this get sorted quickly and thank you for looking into the matter.

Regards,
Joe

Thank you James for fixing the issues with a refund and gesture of resending the flowers on Friday. I wish you well. Thanks again.

When will you respond to my repeated requests for a refund for 38 long stem roses that never arrived on Valentines day?

Adam asked on Feb 18, 2014

Answer this

I think you had sent it to the wrong person. i'm just an other "Victim"!!

Hi Adam. Can you please provide us with your order reference number so that we can track your order, we will look in to this right away. Thanks.

Hi all the sufferers of "Roses Only " do we have a Lawyer -could we formulate a Class Actions or take the case to the "Fair/Unfair Trading" for a reasonable response.