Roses Only are offering their customers a free box of chocolates with their next order to encourage them to write either a positive or negative review.  It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Oh Dear!! Just dismal!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

First delivery this year was very disappointing.... discussions were had and sorted with apologies and a credit voucher... which was very much appreciated. Finally got around to using the voucher on the tea cup arrangement for my elderly mothers birthday. All I can say is the flowers are just DISMAL!! Tea cup is gorgeous!! Roses Only I am done. Too disappointed to even follow up this time. Maybe you should look at your Tasmanian florist because it was pathetic. 4 browning pink roses and some wilted alstroemerias!!

Easy quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

The flowers were delivered same day and they looked great. The whole process was very straight forward and I would definitely recommend Roses only.

Don't know as I had it sent.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Thank you for delivering the roses to my sister- and brother in-law early in the delivery time so that they wouldn't arrive wilted. They sent me a photo and a thank you text. The roses looked very nice and my sister- and brother-in-law seemed very happy with what they got. Will try you again soon.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

So easy to order.. it was great to receive notification of the delivery and the roses were beautiful. I will definitely order from again.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Emily, Thanks for your lovely review! Would I be able to have your order reference? Thanks again.

Great thing for single guy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Plenty of options, fella who taken my oder was clear and cheerie. Delivered was a smile and on time. Well done, bit pricey but the service was great.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks for your wonderful review Leon - we look forward to assisting you again soon!

Made a special day even more special

- Great Quality
- Competitive price
- On time delivery
- Thank you for making our day just that little bit more special

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! I look forward to helping you again soon.

The roses were amazing and delivered quickly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I ordered the roses in the morning and paid for express delivery. I think they were delivered within an hour and a half which was beyond my expectations.
The roses were unblemished and beautiful
I will use Roses Only again

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Hilary! I look forward to helping you again soon.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Great website to use and a great tracking system, I could change things if i needed and i could track when my order was being made as well as when it was delivered. communication is key when you are working on line and this ticks all the boxes. The product was just like the picture and I am very happy and would definitely use Roses only again. thank you for helping me brighten someone's day

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Amanda, Thank you for your wonderful review. I'm so happy to hear you were so impressed with our service. Can I please have your order reference?

AKJPW
Order ref akjpw

Best Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Roses only web site was very easy to navigate, accurate images and very quick delivery. I will defiantly use them again and would recommend their services.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks for your great review Peter! I look forward to assisting you again soon.

so disappointed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

We could not believe how small the teacup of flowers was.
When delivered to my mothers hospital room we (my sisters and myself ) were bitterly disappointed and embarrassed by the size.
I've been using Roses only since the first store in Chifley Tower Sydney at least 18 yrs ago and have recommended to many of my friends and family. This was unbelievable to think thats how measely the flowers have come to. We have our own business & weekly visit the flower markets and know the prices of flowers. Disappointed was an understatement not unlike the flowers
The price and the picture on the website gave the impression of a much larger floral arrangement.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Melody, Thanks for taking the time to chat with us earlier. I'm so happy to hear we were able to resolve this & that your Mum was able to receive her stunning fresh arrangement. Have a lovely day!

Well done Roses Only

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Service was efficient and helpful. It was a pleasure to deal with such professionalism and polite service. I would recommend them to others

Comments
Roses Only Official

HI, Thanks for the wonderful review Michael, I'm glad to hear you've had a pleasant time dealing with our friendly staff. Have a lovely day.

Flowers bring a smile to your face

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Very good service will buy from them again have ordered from another company but everthing went wrong so you have won me as a repeat customer .

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Letitia, Thanks for taking the time to write, We're glad to hear everything went smoothly and we're looking forward to hearing from you again soon. :)

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Such quick service - I ordered around 10:30 and the delivery was made by early afternoon in a regional town! It was a lovely package option, just perfect.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Alexandra, Thanks for your wonderful review. So happy to hear you've been so impressed with our service. Have a lovely day!

Birthday roses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I bought the roses as a present for my wife. She absolutely loved them. They were delivered on time also v

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to give us such an awesome review. I look forward to helping you again soon.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Very disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Ordered flowers from Roses Only for my son in law family, just lost his Dad. I paid $99.95 expecting some thing really nice. when I went to the house that the flowers where delivered, I was so discussed and embarrassed when I saw the flowers, They where way smaller then I was told and charge way to much.
I would never use Roses Only again. Over priced

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Anna, I'm really sorry to hear you were so unhappy with the flowers that we sent. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thank you

ahyrz

Best Roses in Sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I always buy from Roses only as they always supply the best quality roses. They are the biggest and best looking roses. They make a huge impression with the recipient. I would not order anywhere else.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi, Thanks for the wonderful review Tania. We're always happy to impress! Have a lovely day.

Brilliant and fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Excellent arrangement and display they came quick and my girlfriend was so ver the moon 100% reccomend to friends and family

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Brandon, thanks for your wonderful review! Can I please have your order reference? Thanks again!

Great Service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

We placed an order with Roses Only. They are known for their fresh yummy flowers. I was disappointed this time with the choice they put in the pink hat box. Not pretty flowers at all. Bulky and looked like last minute flowers. Where has your styling gone Roses Only. We have been customers for years. It did arrive on time and on the right day thank you

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Kristine, I'm really sorry to hear you weren't happy with the gift we sent. I would like to follow this up for you, can I please have your order reference? Thanks

Reliable excellence!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Excellent . Tried it out by sending myself some flowers. They were lovely and still going a fortnight later. So I was very happy tossed some to friends who were also delighted. I have had some shocking experiences with other florists, where friends have sent photos as they know the arrangements(often expensive ) were not what I expected. Same day delivery also a bonus.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Hi Katherine, Thank you for your wonderful review. So happy to hear this! Have a lovely day.

Verified Customer

totally awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Very happy with the prompt service provided and delivered on time. found it very easy to order online as this was the first time I ever ordered flowers, normally I would go to the local.

Comments
Roses Only Official

Thanks for your fantastic review Kerupi. We look forward to helping you again soon.

1 of 126 pages

Can you confirm if the order# 1653 has been delivered to the right person? Just put the 1st name on it and the address has a missing zip code since the address where the flower will be delivered is overseas in Philippines.

Cindy asked on Jun 27, 2018

Answer this

Good morning Cindy, I'm not sure if you've got the right company. Our order references are five capital letters and we only deliver within Australia. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Have a lovely day!

Are you people in business of defrauding your customers - for non-delivery of premium products? Ref JXYOS. My niece made an order with you yesterday for her auntie's 51st birthday which she hasn't seen for years, that was supposed to be delivered by 21/03 5pm guaranteed according to your business website. 1. No delivery were made to her nor to the receptionist. 2. The guaranteed delivery by 5pm was never honoured. 3. She called you several times after 5pm and was told she will get a call back but never did. 4. No refund has been process 5. Not even a single communication back from you in regards to what happen to the order or the funds spent. When do you think there's a possible chance that you might take action to correct the problem since the delivery date was yesterday?

Joe Fernandez asked on Mar 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Joe, Thank you for your question. On occasion, a delivery can go wrong when our courier has trouble locating a person at an address or details of the delivery are unclear. Although we try our best to reach our customer or the intended recipient at the time of delivery, understandably they may be busy and are not contactable at that moment. We do however continue to follow up deliveries like this until we can come to a result that our customer is happy with. We of course live by our guarantees and take action accordingly if for some reason a guarantee is not met.
Please be assured that the particular delivery you refer to is being actioned. We deliver many of products on time every day but take it very seriously when even one delivery doesn't meet our promise to our customer.
If you'd like to discuss this topic further with us, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1300 767 376 and ask for James in Customer Service.

Hi James,

Thank you for the message. Your office were contacted numerous times after 5pm and each time were promises to call back my wife. Yet nothing eventuated from it, besides that she missed her trains twice and waited at the door from 5 to 5:45pm and almost missed her birthday dinner reservation. A simple call back would have been thought of as a courtesy considering she's already called your customer services numerous times. I hope this get sorted quickly and thank you for looking into the matter.

Regards,
Joe

Thank you James for fixing the issues with a refund and gesture of resending the flowers on Friday. I wish you well. Thanks again.

When will you respond to my repeated requests for a refund for 38 long stem roses that never arrived on Valentines day?

Adam asked on Feb 18, 2014

Answer this

I think you had sent it to the wrong person. i'm just an other "Victim"!!

Hi Adam. Can you please provide us with your order reference number so that we can track your order, we will look in to this right away. Thanks.

Hi all the sufferers of "Roses Only " do we have a Lawyer -could we formulate a Class Actions or take the case to the "Fair/Unfair Trading" for a reasonable response.