Review rating:

Armidale

• 6 helpful votes

Beautiful rug

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

We love our new rug - the quality, colour, style. And the price.
There was a longer delivery time than we had hoped but Zac upgraded the rug to make up for the delay and we will happily shop at Rugs Express again.

Perth

• 2 comments
  • 11 helpful votes
Private message

Nice product, good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

I must admit I read all the reviews before buying from Rugs Express and was convinced they were bogus reviews from family & friends because they were all good reviews. We get very skeptical as consumers because there is so much false information with blogging, tweeting & paid reviews. However, I too have happily landed into the very pleased customer category. Zac is a very nice person, who I suspect owns the company and his helpful kindness isn't all that common these days in commerce. I purchased 3 of the Sophia in silver to tie in 3 different areas - the website photo comes out a taupe colour but it is actually more silvery/grey and in my house, looks great. I had to get a synthetic product because I have 2 cats that are 110 yrs old and anyone with geriatric animals will testify that things come out of each end of them which would definitely damage a less robust product like wool or silk. A few spills and thrills have happened on the carpets since purchase but they just wipe off. Although it is synthetic it is super soft to walk on and feels nice on the feet, not like some spooky synthetic rugs.
I was so happy with the 3 x Sophia (200 x 290) I ordered again a smaller Sophia (160 x 230) for under my dining room table. Also ordered a few grip pads which they have for very cheap compared to Bunnings or anywhere else I could find. Thx Zac

Beautiful rugs for my grandchildren's Christmas present

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Purchased 2 large size rugs from the children's range for my 4 year old grandson's and my 2 year old granddaughter's bedrooms for their Christmas presents. Ordered online on Wednesday night 13/12 and they arrived Friday lunchtime 15/12. So impressed with the speed of delivery as I was needlessly worried about getting them in time for Christmas. Transformed both their bedrooms as they have added so much life, colour and warmth to their rooms. Both grandchildren love them.. The quality is excellent, very plush and soft and the colours are vibrant. and exactly the same as shown on the website. Gladly recommend this company to anyone.

Verified Customer

Great rug, service and value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Ordered a rug on Monday night, it was in my living room by Friday, just on time for my dinner party.
The rug is soft and beautiful.
Very happy with the quality of the rug, the similarity to the picture on the website and the helpful guy on the phone from "Rug express". Also great value, I compared to many other sites. Happy happy happy!

• 34 helpful votes

Great Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

Ordered below rug for our family room .Zac rang me to tell me it was out stock till late August .That was all good and when I queried delivery; last week of August he promptly emailed me to say it would be despatched next couple of days;which it was
Sisal rug arrived and it was slightly smaller than what i ordered about 12-13cm.Rang Zac who very promptly got back to me again and apologised .Informed me that was the shipment and sometimes they vary the size.He was happy to take it back and pay freight.
We decided to unwrap it anyway and see how it looked .Didn't look right one way ;but did the other as we have a corner modular lounge.
We decided to keep it and am now very happy we made that decision

• 5 helpful votes

COULD NOT BE HAPPIER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Contacted the Company prior to delivery and Zac could not have been more helpful. The rug was delivered within a few days and was exactly what I wanted. Will definitely be purchasing from Rugs Express in the future.

Chisholm, NSW

• 4 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Great Service from Zac - Beautiful Rugs - Excellent Prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

This is an Aussie based company, unlike another rug company I bought from previously. Major difference was amazing service. I rang Rugs Express contact number and got on to Zac who helped me immediately with query. I did ring a couple of times to ask questions, advice etc, and Zac promptly returned my calls. He was great, really knows his products and their is a lot to know as the range is huge, better than any shop that I went to. So I ordered my rug, got all the timely emails payment and delivery info, rug arrived and the test was will it look as good as online - absolutely! Highly recommend this company to anyone wanting a quality rug at very reasonable price - free shipping, and Zac assured me I could return easily If I wasnt happy, so everything covered for a great online shopping experience. I hope this company does well, I will be back for more rugs for my new house.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

Was happy with service and freight was smooth and easy. Thank you to Rugsexpress for great easy business to deal with.

Fantastic Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Have just purchased a large rug from Rugs Express! Nothing was a trouble & was able to speak with boss for query I had! This Company deserves to do well with the personal service available!

Fantastic experience- went above and beyond !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

Had a fantastic experience, nice to talk to someone that took responsibility for the order and went out of his way to ensure I got the rug in time for Christmas.

Zac is outstanding.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

I can highly recommend RUGS EXPRESS only due to the diligence and professionalism of ZAC, from Sydney. He promptly returned all calls and emails, it was a pleasure to do business with him.

WOW Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

I ordered my rungs Monday night. They arrived in Tweed Heads on Wed. They are great quality, great price, colour is as shown on the net and excellent service. The man who owns the company answers the phone after hours and is exceptionally helpful. I ordered two more rugs, after hours as the same owner answered the phone again! Can't beat that!

Love my new rug.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2016

My rug arrived today, it is exactly as in the photo and the delivery was so quick. Fantastic product and fantasia service

Love this company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2016

My carpet arrived yesterday and it's perfect! The colours are just as it was pictured on the net. It's nice to have a company that still has a "live person" who will talk to you and gives real customer service. I would definitely recommend them and will definitely use them any time I need a new carpet in the future.

Thankyou for the great service and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2015

Thankyou Rugs Express, Zac and the rest of the team. My husband and I are so greatful for your help and advice. We love our three rugs and plan on buying more when the renovations finish. Quick delivery and excellent customer service and I will be sure to tell everyone it's the Internet website to buy from. We can't thank you enough.
Janice S

Private message

Amazing qaulity- exactly like the picture!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2015

I have now purchased my third rug from Rugs Express and am again blowen away by the amazing qaulity of my new rug that I bought for my sons room. Will continue to recommend to everyone I know. Very affordable pricing and quick delivery. Love my new rug!

Love my RUG!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2014

It was a very smooth process ordering and receiving my rug. The rug was delivered according to the timeframe given by the owner and the rug itself is excellent! What I loved most was that I was able to speak to the owner whenever I needed anything concerning the delivery and despatch. I would buy from this website again, very good internet shopping experience for someone who hardly shops online.

• 2 helpful votes

Excellent!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2014

Love love my rug. Awsome would reckomend the company to all my friends. Sooo very helpfull. Quick and friendly service.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

Love my rugs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2014

I love my rugs! They look even better in real life. I love that you have free delivery and the rugs are incredible! Thank you for the great customer service. I would recommend you to everybody and anybody. I hope to buy off you in the future. Thank you again.

Sydney

Great Product and Great Australian Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2014

My wife and I love the rugs mate. Its nice to see a customer focused Australian company that keeps its promises. Our rugs were delivered in a couple of days after buying it. We will be buying more for our other house. professional and brilliant customer service. Very happy with the four rugs we bought.

+ brilliant customer service, friendly, professional

1 of 2 pages