Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Excellent value & very fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Not only was Rushfaster the cheapest I got a deal for free postage. Very happy with the service. The website was easy to navigate & they had a good selection of branded products. They kept me updated with postage information & within 3 days my backpack arrived. Love the new backpack & very happy with Rushfasters service,definitely would buy from them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

First time from the is company! very straight forward and quick delivery. I'll be using them again for sure :)

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

• 1 answer

5-Star Service & Range of Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Have been buying from Rushfaster for many, many years and they've never failed me - they do customer care better than some high-end hotels - i've once done a warranty return and it was super painless, as was a recent special order which had been upgraded to free express shipping to ensure I had my purchase on my holiday. Makes me proud that they're an Aussie company.

Great company and fantastic Status Anxiety products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I highly recommend using this company - they are reliable, have great service, very reasonable prices with regular discounts offered and fast traced and signature required delivery. Peace of mind for security of my purchase.

Thank you for a pleasant experience!

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Late delivery and failure to send express as promised

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Delayed delivery times due to a 'warehouse move' meant a birthday present for my husband arrived 10 days after ordering. As moving premises is a foreseeable problematic time for a company, there should have been much greater transparency on their website to inform customers of possible delays so they could make an informed decision about whether or not to proceed with the purchase. After calling, I was told that once my order was proceeded at their end, they would upgrade the delivery of my item to express. They did not. It arrived a full week after the item had supposedly 'left' their new warehouse. Though the item came as expected in excellent condition, there were a series of problems that suggest thus company is more unreliable, or at least, disorganised, than the website suggests.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great Products & Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Bought two bags online from them. The process was quick and easy. Delivery was super fast and the products were top quality! Highly recommend.

Melbourne, Vic

The Patagonia Sling bag

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I made my purchase online and the process was quick and easy. Delivery was fast. I highly recommend Rushfaster and will recommend them to my friends.

Blistering speed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Bought a Keep Cup online through Rushfaster.

No doubt they lived up to their name. Hopped on my phone about half way through the day, bought the cup, then by lunch time the next day a package arrived at my doorstep.

A small and simple purchase, with absolutely nothing to complain about.

Outstanding customer service, great products, fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

Bought a messenger bag, key organiser and wallet online as a present for my husband. The puchasing process was very easy. Fast delivery, outstanding customer service, amazing, unique and high quality products. The prices are much cheaper than in-store.

Very surprised to seeing very negative reviews.

DUDLEY EAST

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Simple straight forward transaction, online.
Fast delivery.
Well done Rushfaster. Thumbs up.
Patagonia bags on discount, very happy.
Thanks again.

Excellent service. A+

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Bought a bag from Rushfaster. Bag wasn't in stock, when I looked, however I was able to get notifications when it was back in stock. Came back in stock, while eligible for the Autumn sale. Arrived within the time frame, for the shipping I used.
Very happy.

• 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Fast delivery. Very nice product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Brought a Hershel Little America 25L backpack. Got it within 1.5 days. Very nice product. Very fast delivery and great communication from their support team. I would for sure do business again.

Fast shipping, perfect bag

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

I got my bag within a few days, love my bag. Thank you rushfaster for the beautiful bag. Would recommend others to shop here. Will shop with you guys from now.

Cheater and Bad Customer Service!!! Never buy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

Hi. Recently bought this bag. Bag is not worth $100 and they selling for $300. One of the crap bag and not practical as well. Operation Manager don't have any idea what he is talking about. There is no stains in the bag and he lie. I complain to NSW fair Trading of this Business. I wont buy anything from them. Iconic is much better and have value for money item.

Cheater

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

I purchase a iPhone case which arrived with faulty and I send tones of email to the warranty team. Just no reply!
Don't buy anything at this website!

Painfully slow delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

We ordered a bag in early December, hoping it would arrive in early January. By mid January, we contacted them and were told there were problems with the order, and later we were told there was a problem with the supplier. Still no indication of when it may arrive.

February 3rd 2018 Update: Ordered the product in December. In February, they told me it wouldn't arrive

We ordered a leather bag in early December, hoping it would arrive by Christmas. After multiple correspondence over the next few weeks, they told us they were out of stock. In January they told us they had missed a shipment. By February, they told us that the supplier was out of stock. If you are going to order from these guys, be aware that they product may never show up, and they could mislead you into expecting it any day.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer

Professional, precise, perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

My online shopping experience with Rushfaster couldn't have been better. Easy to find what I was looking for, excellent service and price. Thank you.

Verified Customer

Faulty of product and never get a response from them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

I bought a Swell bottle because I lost mine during my trip to Australia. The bottle I got doesn’t keep the temperature at all like the old one, either cold or hot water. The worst is, when I fill it with boiling water, my hand can’t hold it because it’s like hot water in plastic cup! I wrote an email to Rushfaster and it’s been two months, I’ve never got any feedback. Their customer service is awful and the quality of product is not stable.

Exceptional Service for Great Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

My first purchase came within 24hours of ordering. I was thrilled with everything about what I had ordered. Quality was exceptional. My second order was to be a Christmas gift surprise. The very next day after I placed my order I received a gift exactly the same as what I had ordered. I contacted Customer Service immediately and explained the situation. Fully understood my dilemma. I changed my order for another product and once again delivery was at my front door within a couple of days. Rushfaster you offer great products, your Customer Service is professional and your delivery of goods is fast. Why would you go anywhere else when there is a service like this. Thank you

Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2017

This is my second time to order from Rushfaster. Ordered online and Got it earlier than expected! It was of good quality and comes in a nice box perfect as a gift.

1 of 6 pages

Hi, may i know how long does it take for my order to be delivered? I am in Launceston, Tasmania

Louise asked on Jul 28, 2018

Hi, I am going to buy Herschel Retreat 15" Laptop Backpack - Rust, I watched the price on your website which is $109.00 however, others' web such as ebay or urban outfitters' price is only $ 69 or lower than that. I am just wondering how is this happened?

Chris Wang asked on Mar 19, 2014

Answer this

Hey Chris.

Thanks for asking. The price you're looking at at urban outfitters is a USD$ price (US$69 = AU$75). Sometimes, the price of products in Australia (or any country) vary a bit based on currency exchange rates, distribution, costs of doing business in a particular country and a variety of other reasons. In this case, we're a bit more expensive than from urban outfitters on this product. However, if you use the coupon 'herschel283' you will get a price that's pretty close to the urban outfitters price and you'll still have the local warranty. Hope that helps... any other questions just email us at buzz[at] rushfaster. com. au

Hi are you linked to Kaeho? I just received an email thanking me for my purchase and giving me tracking details and I don't understand which purchase this was for.

andre3000 asked on Jan 14, 2013

Answer this

Yes, Kaeho is a rushfaster company. It is clearly stated on their website: See http://kaeho.com.au/about/ for details.

I am not connected to either company in any way, but have made numerous purchases from both and have been extremely happy with their level of service and they often have great sale priced items.

Yups... we're the same company!