• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Money! Money! Money!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Had hot water heater installed. Have to wait until tomorrow to see if it works. In the meantime Rustic Plumbing is very difficult to deal with financially. Couldn't wait for me to get money from super. Had to have it NOW. Don't ring them unless you can pay a high rate immediately.

Comments
Rustic Plumbing Solutions Official

Hi Mary, Thank you for your feedback. As you are aware you contacted us on Saturday as you had a hot water issue. We attended the same day to find that the unit required replacement. As the suppli... read more »

You do not speak the truth. I did advise you of my financial situation and the arrangements I could make. I was never told I had to have cash up front. I was told that you would issue an invoice. ... read more »

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

So pleased with their prompt and professional service. The guy that did the job were so friendly, and explained to us what they were doing. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends.

Comments
Rustic Plumbing Solutions Official

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased you had a great experience with our team and look forward to helping you in the future.

Kind Regards
The Rustic Team

Great team of professionals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

These guys prioritised our call due to the urgent nature and predicament we were in. Very helpful and displayed integrity in their work and attitude. No hesitation in recommending this company for plumbing solutions.

Comments
Rustic Plumbing Solutions Official

Hi Margo,

Thank you for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to help you.

Kind Regards The Rustic Team

Rustic were good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Rustic gave me advice that saved me $1200 compared to a previous quote and were always turned up on time. And the word done was great quality and they fixed other problems I hadn't noticed. :)

Comments
Rustic Plumbing Solutions Official

Hi John,

It was a pleasure helping you save some money. We will see you next time you have an issue.

Kind Regards The Rustic Team.

Totally Reliable honest Efficient Plumbing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Had two massive jobs done in the last 3 weeks - sewer line to the house and hot water replacement. They came out to quote when they said, and did the job the next day. The workers were knowledgeable and polite and VERY hard-working. Lachlan, Corey and Damien just finished the big hotter service replacement and new piping, electrics, and removal of all the old system. They were fastidious and thorough gentlemen. I recommend this company and have already recommended it to my father-in-law's bowling club. Invoice Ref 01173

Comments
Rustic Plumbing Solutions Official

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the kind words and for recommending us to your family and friends. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards The Rustic Team

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Thanks to Lachlan, Fergus and Ryan who did a great job with the blocked sewer drain, water pump filter, two new toilets installed. They were on time, explained everything which needed doing, gave a very reasonable quote and left everything clean and tidy. Friendly service with a smile :)

Comments
Rustic Plumbing Solutions Official

Hi Angela,

We are glad you had a great experience with Rustic Plumbing and really appreciate the kind feedback. Thanks again and we will see you next time you need a Plumber.

Kind Regards The Rustic Team.

Star quality service & staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

From the get-go our experience with Rustic Plumbing was excellent. The estimator, Damien, arrived punctually, delivered an accurate explanation for works to be carried out. Wrote a detailed quote out for us then & there. We agreed to the price & job description and set a start date for the following working day.
Again Damien arrived punctually to set up his tradesmen, who all arrived well prepared. Team leader Lachlan had a lovely courteous manner & was amazing in going above & beyond each day to ensure we were happy with each stage.
I could not fault their work ethics & they all left the site tidy at the end of each day.
The payment system is easy and allows you to keep up with what is happening each day.
In my line of work as an interior architect and project manager I see many, many average (and less than average) trades teams, but rarely do I see this high level of customer service and a team so eager to accurately work towards a deadline.

I wish to add that back in May 2017 we had already had a quote and confirmed the go ahead with another large plumbing company, however in-spite of calling that company fortnightly to ask when they would actually arrive to commence the work, they would never commit to a date to start, simply mutter that they had been swamped with quotes and that they'd get back to us "soon"... Hence why we ended up calling Rustic.

Rustic Plumbing has my compete seal of approval to recommend them to clients.

Highly recommended reliabe plumber!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

When we purchased a new property we asked Rustic Plumbing Solutions to come in a check out a few things.
The plumber turned up on time, listed to our concerns and investigated accordingly.
He was friendly, polite and efficient. After explaining the situation to us we gave him the go-ahead to commence works and he took care of everything as expected.

Its always hard to find trustworthy trades but i felt comfortable with these guys from the first phone call and I would not hesitate to use them again.

Very professional tradesmen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I rang up with an emergency problem they answered the phone in a friendly and efficient manner to which they informed me they would send a plumber out straight away in the time slot I was given. The plumber even gave me a courteous call before their arrival. Once they diagnosed the problem not only did they give me one solution they gave me several based on different budgets providing me with several options that may best suit my needs. They were up front and said they could have the work done as soon as it was suitable for me. They were very professional and courteous. Great quality tradesmen and hassle free job. Would definitely recommend rustic plumbing solutions to all my family and friends as this is what they provide fantastic plumbing solutions backed by their 25 yr warranty what more could you ask for.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Beware - don't walk - run

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

full of lies and over charged - lots of excuses - not on time - very unprofessional - can not be trusted .

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Rustic Plumbing Solutions Official

Hi Sam.J,

Could you please provide your job number so we can help try and understand your frustrations. We don't have your name in our system and do strive to constantly improve our service for the future.

Kind Regards Rustic Plumbing Solutions.

when asked for receipt made up excuses, so no job number also no free quote.

Outstanding Customer Service...Outstanding workmanship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

The level of service and workmanship is to be highly commended. I am extremely satisfied with the attention to detail, the explanation for works proposed, the costing and completion of the job.

Toilet fitout

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Very professional and it did cost extra for fit, but I had the choice whether to pay the extra and glad I did as toilet looks a lot better and great job done with friendly service.

Verified Customer

Professional and thorough service. Faultless.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

The Plumber was on time and very professional.The work was carried out perfectly and to a very high standard. The customer service was excellent and we are very happy happy with the Tradesman and the company overall.

Great company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I rang the 1300 number and they had two staff out the next day to quote on the job and they started the job the following day. I found all staff to be well trained and have excellent customer service skills.The job at hand required some special skills from Lachlan with able assistance from Mitchell completed the job in one day with rain and thunder prevailing nothing was a problem.I would recommend Rustic Plumbing and will be using them again in future.

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Charged super duper price! The plumber has to go back for another visit

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

I was looking at the good review about this service. But realised now, i have been overcharged. First, the plumber told me to get a free quote. To do the basic analysis, it charged me $88 dollar. Then, he said i can't use my new tap set since the old basin has something broken inside and not compatible with my new set provided. Now asking to me to go for $560 for full tap basin replacement set that he provided. But, the job did not turn out perfectly either. He had to come back for another day visit after chasing them overnight and finally put the silicon to stop another water leaking from the new basin set. The plumber should have apply them at the first time!! No invoice has even produced via email after the job done! It also went silent and no follow-up calls to ask if my toilet is still leaking or not!!

Comments
Rustic Plumbing Solutions Official

Hi Erwin,

Thank you for your feedback.

Kind Regards Rustic Plumbing Solutions

Thank you David and Rustic Plumbing for helping me resolve my issue in a timely manner

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

The two gentlemen who came to address my house's plumbing problems were extremely helpful. They spelt out all the issues and costs and gave what I believe was an honest and factual assessment. As the problems were worse than anticipated I did not go ahead with any work at the time. I was not charged for the visit which was amazing as they were there for some time. I will definitely use Rustic again in the future.

professional, prompt and friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

This is the type of service you wish for when considering tradespeople and usually never get. Rustic Plumbing were as good as their word when they said they would start and finish the job on the same day. They were also friendly and helpful when we had questions. Good people.

Emergency clearing of Blocked Drain

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Impressed with the company. Rang before arriving. On time (important) for a busy carer of two children and 100 year old. Informative and work completed in a professional manner.
Thankyou Lachlan

Professional, friendly and efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

The team from Rustic Plumbing was excellent, starting from Mark & Damien who investigated the problem, provided the solution and to Lachlan and Clay who installed the re-line, working right into the night (!) to meet the schedule as planned. Lachlan was especially efficient and knew exactly what needed to be done. Totally recommended!

Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Thanks to the team from Rustic Plumbing. You were on time, friendly polite and professional. You did the job efficiently and left no mess. I was very happy with the service. Wish there were more trades people out there like you guys. Would certainly refer you to anyone needing a good Plumbing team.

1 of 5 pages