From March 2017 until March 2018, Ruttley Plumbing was offering their customers a Blockbuster Cinema Ticket to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Review rating:

Feedback on Gerard from Ruttley Plumbing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Gerard handled a difficult job (cistern replacement) with ease in a hot, confined space and resolved a number of other plumbing issues. His analysis of each matter was concise and easily understood as he explained things in non-technical terms. In summary, pleasant to deal with, efficient and highly competent. Will use him again without doubt.

Bryan
Kirribilli

Very professional

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

Thank you to Michael for making a special effort to come out on Saturday morning. He was very informative & explained the situation well. Very professional

Excellent service no 5559

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Quick response to fix toilet leak. Quick tidy job. Helpful tradesman. I would use Tuttle to again. Many thanks for help

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Paul Your review is much appreciated and we look forward to continuing working with you to assist you in your plumbing needs. As always, we are available anytime, now and in the future and are ... read more »

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Professional. Arrived in the time nominated. Pleasant and knowledgeable plumber who completed the job to my satisfaction. Cleaned up after the job.

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Doug Thank you for sending us your review. We know how busy people's lives become and appreciate the feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any future needs as we are always... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

When I suddenly realised that the noise I could hear was not my washing machine but water gushing through my bathroom vanity from a burst water hose I panicked fearing that my carpets would be flooded . A frantic call to Ruttley's solved my problems as they told me what to do and had a plumber attend promptly to rectify the problem . I was impressed with the service and would definitely contact them for any further work I may require .

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Jan Your review is much appreciated and we look forward to continuing working with you to assist you in your plumbing needs. As always, we are available anytime, now and in the future and are h... read more »

Efficient and well mannered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

A crisis led to a phone call to Ruttley (5531) and within 2 hrs we had a very pleasant, well mannered and efficient plumber on hand!
Problem sorted after a lot of exploration. Never a cheap exercise but service and expertise are never cheap !!

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Rondell Thank you for sending us your review. We know how busy people's lives become and appreciate the feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any future needs as we are alw... read more »

Efficient and Effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

After having the first plumber turn up to convert my bbq to natural gas and having zero idea about what to do, i called Ruttley Plumbing who came out straight away and were able to convert the bbq for me. They were efficient and professional and will definitely use them again for other plumbing services.

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Angela Your review is much appreciated and we look forward to continuing working with you to assist you in your plumbing needs. As always, we are available anytime, now and in the future and ar... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

Michael, was very professional and most helpful. He fixed the issue with drainage in our laundry. Service was of a high standard. Thank you.

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Michael, Thank you for sending us your review. We know how busy people's lives become and appreciate the feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any future needs as we are al... read more »

Prompt response

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

Said would be there within the hour and was. Workmanship was first class. Price was high but I suppose that is usual for Sydney.

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Kaz,
Best Wishes

Verified Customer

Best plumber ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Just had the best ever experience with a plumber. Very friendly and professional experience from booking to solution with no nonsense. Michael arrived on schedule and promptly identified, explained and fixed the problem with my blocked waste line. I've already recommended the company to my neighbors and friends. This company is a standout. I'll be calling them straight away if I ever need them again.

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Beth,
Thank you for taking the time and giving us such a positive review. We look forward to assisting you with any of your future plumbing needs. Call us anytime.
Ruttley Plumbing

Very professional and friendly, highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Jason came fix our shower taps, he explains the procedure clearly and his service is of excellent standard. Will definitely recommend it to my family and friends. Job 5380

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Claire Thank you for sending us your review. We know how busy people's lives become and appreciate the feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any future needs as we are alway... read more »

Fast, efficient, and friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

I was impressed with Mikael's punctual arrival, friendly attitude, and effective handling of the job. We would not hesitate to use this service again.

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Tim

great plumbing company job 5346

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Michael and his team have been twice to our home, the first time was about 12 months ago when tree roots caused major damage by breaking clay pipes under the house and again today for a toilet overflow problem. On both occasions they attended promptly, were very knowledgable and competent, were very professional and provided an excellent value for money service. I highly recommend them and will be using them again should I require a plumber in the future

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Margie Your review is much appreciated and we look forward to continuing working with you to assist you in your plumbing needs. As always, we are available anytime, now and in the future and are... read more »

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I have used Michael several times and he is always good to deal with and whilst this job was tricky we got a good outcome.

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Geoff

5272 Professional Plumbing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Michael was the second plumber I had on same job. The first a disaster! Michael was great to deal with being very knowledgeable and polite guiding me to the best $$ outcome for my situation. Will not hesitate using again.

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Richard

Job 5265

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Michael is very knowledgeable. He gave us good advice. I have no hesitation to use Ruttley again for future plumbing needs.

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Dennis Thank you for sending us your review. We know how busy people's lives become and appreciate the feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any future needs as we are alway... read more »

Fast, Professional Service, and High Quality Plumbing - Job number 5278.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We had a hot water system replaced & installed and some new taps replaced & fitted. These guys gave us a 2 hour window, not an 8 hour window like other major hot water system replacement business we received a quote from. They arrived on time, were very professional, gave us a quote with all of the particulars of the job and terms and conditions clearly stipulated. They took pride in their work and did a fantastic job. They replaced and installed the new hot water system, took away the old system; replaced and installed some new taps; completed both jobs on the same day; and even cleaned up after the job was finished! We are very happy with the finished work and their service. Happy to recommend these plumbers. Thanks Michael and Chris! Fast, Professional, and High Quality service and plumbing - Job number 5278.

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Scott Your review is much appreciated and we look forward to continuing working with you to assist you in your plumbing needs. As always, we are available anytime, now and in the future and are ... read more »

Professional and polite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

This is the second time we have used Ruttley Plumbing, the first job was small and this one much larger, both were handled with the same amount of care and professionalism. Everything was explained in detail and quoted before proceeding. Thanks for the great service on job 5213

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Hamish

Emergency service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

They did a great job. The second plumbers I called for an emergency job. Most importantly they were prompt and reassuring.

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Samantha Thank you for sending us your review. We know how busy people's lives become and appreciate the feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any future needs as we are alw... read more »

Verified Customer

Drainage Issue attended to

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I had Ruttley Plumbing come out for job 5248 and the issue was dealt with professionally and efficiently. Michael explained everything as he went and sought approval for all works and associated costs before proceeding.

Comments
Ruttley Services Plumbing & Electrical Official

Hi Dom Your review is much appreciated and we look forward to continuing working with you to assist you in your plumbing needs. As always, we are available anytime, now and in the future and are ha... read more »

1 of 11 pages