Brisbane, Qld

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Started out Good - went downhill from there!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I had made a few purchased over the months with this company. Never really had an issue until now. Ordered some new face care for myself and when arrived it was a Gift With Purchase. I immediately contacted them and a week and a half later still waiting for them to respond with some excuse why they are onselling Gift with purchases. Not an ideal company to deal with if you have an issue. My suggestion would be do by direct from the company. Dermalogica I would think wouldn’t be happy them on selling gift with purchases.

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

I am sorry to hear of this issue and want to get this looked into further Erika, can you please update your review with an order number and I can look into this further.

Matty

Thanks Marty. The order number is 129891087 and I have contacted RY many times about this. It’s been a hike now and not one person has been back in touch.

Fantastic service and prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Was so happy when what i bought turned up sooner then advised. Was slightly worried as did not get a courier tracking but was a waste of time worrying

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Sonya thank you so much for the 5 star review!

I am very happy to hear this.

Couldn't care less attitude

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

1st order:
1) Purchased products for my mom (using her card) and created account
2) Get an email the next day saying the order was cancelled. My account also no longer existed. No explanation given

2nd order:
1) Put in a second purchased and recreated the account
3) Called customer service and when I stated my problem, was put on hold for 10-15 min for a transfer
4) When someone got back to me, there were no apologies for the wait, no apologies for the inconvenience, no explanation. Just a query if the card was mine and I had to explain it was my moms
5) Was told my account was reopened (didn't even explain why they closed it) but I needed to order again
6) I told them they should have given me an explanation with the first email and saved me the wasted time.
7) The lady told me it was for security reasons. If there was an apology, I must have missed it in that deadpan voice

The whole time, the customer service ladies were speaking in a monotone, were not interested in the fact their company had caused me wasted time, and just wanted to get off the phone.

Now I'm just worried if I can get the refund for the two cancelled orders with this horrible service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

I am sorry to hear of this issue Steph, if we are aware someone else is placing an order using another persons card we do have to carry out security checks. I apologise this was an inconvenience t... read more »

Good .....BUT

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Lovely product...BUT...it was classed as a QUIET hairdryer....NO...it is still a lot louder than I expected, and so a little disappointed.also ..no defuser with it.

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Thanks for the positive review Sandy!

I am pleased to hear this and I apologise you feel the hairdryer isnt quiet.

• 4 helpful votes

Very fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

I ordered some products from RY yesterday before lunch and I received them today (in Wollongong area). No shipping cost. That's pretty freaking good. All products look legit (they had some The Ordinary products that weren't in stock anywhere else).
I'm not saying other recent reviewers are making up their bad experiences, just that I've now ordered from several members of the Hut Group and had zero problems. In fact, it's better than that - I've had good prices, stock noone else had and very fast shipping. They aren't giving free samples or Tim Tams like Adore Beauty but Adore has upped their threshold for free shipping and lots of items get sold out, so I'm happy to forgo the biscuits.

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

I am very happy to read this and we always strive to provide a fantastic customer experience, all products on site we sell are genuine as well.

Have a great day,

Shop elsewhere - appalling service and Click bait offers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

It's a Friday and I get an email from RY with a bonus product if you buy 2 or more of a particular range. Jump online, purchase, it arrives Monday. No bonus. And no-one there cares with a buffer statement, it must have sold out. Click bait. I wont shop here again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

I am so sorry to hear this, I want to get this looked into and confident I can get this resolved for yourself.

Please can you either provide me with the order number or message in via your account and ask to speak to myself.

Queensland

• 3 comments
Private message

No refund three weeks later

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Since mid may I have been dealing with ry.com.au to get a refund on a faulty cloud nine straightener. I have messaged, called and explained many times in the three weeeks since they received the straightener back.
Nearly every day I had messaged through their message service and every week called to say it’s still not in. Due to my bank sending new card, new account and new numbers the original card can’t be used for refund, so they said let’s do it via PayPal. Which was fine until it wasn’t paid. Then they ask again and I explain the next 8 times that it is not the same account. Everyone apologizes but not one person has made the refund happen. It has been extremely frustrating to get a refund. Do not use the company if you want your money back on a faulty product. It is too hard to deal with them. I am disgusted with the way they have dragged it out and will be complaining to the accc. This is not acceptable

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

A complaint has been made to Fair Trading Qld due to length of time to get any money back from this company.

Ry.com.au Official

Hi, Please could you message in via your account and direct and mark this for my attention and i will personally get this resolved for you. I am truly sorry for for the service you have receive... read more »

I logged in early this morning asking for you to contact me but received no further information. Later in the morning I tried to log on and it will not allow me to access my account. I have since c... read more »

Elsternwick

• 2 comments
Private message

Foreign international transaction fee after being owned by the hut group.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I have used RY for a few years. When I lived in the UK I did and still do use Look fantastic. But I'm annoyed now they are part of the hut group - look fantastic, I got an international transaction fee on my card. Which they don't tell you so you aren't expecting it HOW CRAP IS THAT. Will advise consumer affairs.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

I am sorry to hear this, we are not able to advise if your bank would process a charge for this type of transaction. This is down to your bank and not something set out by ourselves. If you want t... read more »

Thanks for the response. However, I do not get charged international transaction fees when I purchase locally. My issue is that your website doesn't say this. it states it's an Australian Stockist ... read more »

Ry.com.au Official

If you can provide me with the order number I can look into this matter for yourself.

• 1 comment

waiting for a refund

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I asked for a return and refund, returned the package on the 2nd of June, I can see they received it on the 6th of June from the tracking, called twice, said will send me a email regarding the refund, until today the 14th, I did not receive any notice or email... dunno if it’s in process or what....

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Kay I am so sorry to hear this, I want to get this looked into as a priority for yourself.

Can you please message me back with the order number and I can get this looked into.

Order Number: 127056158, thanks heaps

Ry.com.au Official

I can see this was refunded and resolved for you a few days ago.

If you need any further assistance, please message me back.

Richmond

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Very happy quick delivery great products love shopping here been back twice already. Will continue to shop here..thanks RY very happy

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Thanks for the 5 star review!

We very much value your loyalty as well.

Echuca

No probs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

First time purchasing from here, had no issues from ordering online to receiving the parcel from the post, was here within the week and we live in rural Victoria. Birthday present for my daughter and she loves it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

I am so pleased to hear your Daughter loves the Birthday present.

Have a great day,

Melbourne

• 9 helpful votes

Good shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I’ve ordered a few times from RY and never had a problem, my orders have arrived within a week and their prices are usually cheaper than other online stores.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Thank you for the 5 star review!

I am so pleased to hear this.

Horrible!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Ordered $250 worth of products from this company, never received and have been messaging back and forth with company for FOUR WEEKS and still have nothing to show and no refund. Would not recommend!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Jess, could you please drop me a message via your online account and mark it for my attention and I will get this looked in to for you.

Del

Private message

10 Days for an order to arrive and still no answers!!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I ordered 4 products 10 days ago and have rang RY 3 times and also courier with still no answers. You have my money RY and I want my products!!! Very poor service. Definitely won't be recommending this company anytime soon

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hello Bel, Thank you for stopping by and leaving your review. Due to the time that has lapsed I would assume that this has now been delivered. If for any reason this has not arrived, please drop ... read more »

new zealand

Order not Received - Be warned - terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

On 2nd April 2018, I placed an order from some beauty products. On 14th May 2018 I still have not received my order. Their site states that all orders are tracked but there was no tracking ID on my order. I have been back and forth with customer care (3 separate people) none of them seem to read the actual message they ask you questions that you have already answered, I've requested a refund twice and they're not fulfilling this. I'm so disappointed - it wasn't a cheap order.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Leah, I am sorry to hear of the recent issues you have faced in trying to get your order refunded. If you would like to drop me a message via your online account I will be more than happy to look i... read more »

Gold coast

Verified Customer

I love it. My new favorite shopping site

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

I have never had a problem. My parcel has been quick to arrive. And the items i have ordered are exactly what I've ordered.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Thank you for stopping by and leaving us your 5 star review, Melissa!

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Order never received

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

I have ordered some viviscal.
Have never received anything I try contact but can’t get hold of anyone.
Very bad service.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hello Suzy,

Sorry to hear that you have not received this item! If this is still outstanding please send me a message via your online account and mark it for the attention of myself and I will get this looked in to.

Del

Sydney

• 2 comments

Won't provide a refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I returned items that I had ordered. They confirmed that they had received the items 4 days ago and haven't given me a refund and have stopped replying to my emails. They forced me to close my Paypal dispute as "they don't provide refunds for active payment disputes" and now i can't reopen the dispute to have Paypal help me with getting my money back. I have captured screenshots of the email thread confirming that they have received my items in their warehouse. Thinking about next steps to take this further.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Caeden, I can assure you I can get this resolved for you. All I need is your order number and I can get to your account to resolve this and drop you a message.

Please message me back as soon as possible.

Matty

125048515 Its been over a week now since you confirmed you had the items back in your warehouse. Still waiting refund

Still no response. And it has been 2 weeks now since you confirmed my returned items were back in my warehouse. All I want is my refund

Stay Away

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

This is the worst experience I have ever gone through purchasing online.
I bought a ghd straightener that caught fire the first time I plugged it in.
I paid $25 to return the item and have not received my refund for the item or the postage.
I have been pursuing this for 6 months.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

I am so sorry to hear this, please can you provide me with an order number so I can get this looked into urgently to get this resolved for you.

Never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

They don't charge your card immediately. I cannot believe this is legal, I made a huge order, over 700 dollars, and by the time they were bothered to try charging it, there wasn't enough on the card anymore. I got an email saying to please resubmit details, I transferred more money and submitted it, and after repeated attempts at contact, plus 3 phone calls on hold for 30 minutes each time then hung up on, I had to cancel and went over to Adore Beauty. Cheaper and will actually take your money immediately!! Obviously these guys weren't interested in 750 bucks lol. Never again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

I do apologise for this issue Jo, it does state on our site payment is taken on dispatch. We do not expect customers orders to encounter a payment problem when they place the order. I do apologise... read more »

1 of 18 pages