Warning.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Ordered a cloud 9 hair straightener gift set on the 2/12/17 for a birthday present for the 17/12/17 and still have not received after numerous contacts with them and no refund

Great prompt customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I ordered the wrong product ...phoned the customer service number. Very helpful girl. Order was cancelled. Money returned to my account 2 days after original order. Would re order the correct product, but they have sold out!!

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Product arrived broken - still awaiting replacement or refund 5 months later

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Product arrived cracked and leaking. Replacement sent to incorrect address. After following up over five times, I've been told the replacement has been re-sent to the correct address (it hasn't) and then that I would be issued a refund instead of a replacement (I haven't). Now no reply to my last two enquiries to customer service. Terrible service and a waste of money.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

ACT

Never Again - Buyer Beware

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Placed an order on 24/11/17. Received 2 emails (28/11 & 01/12) advising shipping was delayed.
I called them up this afternoon to query how long before order would be shipped and they advised that my order had been cancelled and my account closed WTH. I tried logging into my account and yep, it doesn't exist. The customer service officer couldn't tell my why my order was cancelled or my account closed. I received no notification of any of this and only because I called did I find out. They told me that I should receive a refund within 3-5 business days but when I pointed out it was now 6 business days she had no explanation. This has to be worst online company I have ever encountered. They now have my money, deleted my account and can't tell me anything. About to lodge a Paypal dispute. All I can say is buyer beware.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hi! Thanks for leaving your review. Please contact me directly over the phone and I will be more than happy to discuss this with you, alternatively please reply back to me on here with your order... read more »

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Ordered 5 items via express post. Received an email saying it was dispatched, then two weeks later checked where it was and it was still processing. Spoke to the team via phone and email. The turnaround time for responses was 2-3 days.

In the end it was a painful online experience. Everything was eventually cancelled and refund was given. But will never use this store again.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hi Leah,

This isn't the service we love to give and always strive to supply our customers with the goods they require, I am truly sorry that on this occasion we failed to do this.

Kind regards,

melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Sneaking charges

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

I placed an order recently and paid using afterpay. On my order I requested express shipping as it was just a few dollars more. My afterpay account was charged for the delivery but my order was not express shipped. I've contacted their customer service team about the error in their system and was passed over to the finance team but never heard anything again. It's only a few dollars so it won't break the bank, but I wonder how many others have been overcharge for a service that was never provided? You'd be making a nice little profit if a few hundred people didn't notice how their orders were shipped...

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hi Terri,

Please message back in and mark it for the attention of myself and I will rectify the issues for you.

• 2 comments

Won’t reply back

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Sent product I’m allergic to and will not reply back after four emails I’m not happy with the service and won’t use again

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

I am sorry to hear that you are allergic to one of the products you have purchased, if you message us via your online account then we will be more than happy to get this looked in to for you.

Del

I have messaged you five times with no response

Ry.com.au Official

Sorry about this Priya, I have checked my messages and have no messages - do you have an order number that I can look in to please?

Refuse to refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Recreate Yourself listed a GHD straightener on their website with a discounted price and advertised it as being in-stock. After ordering the item on 8 November, RY proceeded to email me weekly of a delay with the order but would not specify why. Only when I reached out to them did they decide to tell me that the item was not in-stock and that they were ordering it in from a supplier. I did not like this but gave them the benefit of doubt. More weeks passed and I still had not received my straightener. Because of the delay and false listing of it being in-stock, I asked for a refund 3 times. They refused. It is now coming close to 2 months since I ordered the straightener - it still has not been shipped to me - they do not even email me about the delay anymore.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hello Bentson, Very sorry to hear about this, and I would like to have a look in to as and why this has happened. Please drop me a message via your online account (put it for the attention of me)... read more »

New Farm

Took 5 weeks to refund me

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Still haven't been refunded from a product. It has now been 5 weeks and keep getting directed to financial services. This is ridiculous. The order before that I purchased also took 2 months to arrive. Do not order from here. Such terrible customer service.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hi Emma,

Not sure as to why is taking so long to get your money refunded. I am more than happy to assist you should you want to send me a message via your on line account. Please mark it for the attention of me.

Thanks a lot,

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Placed an order on early Sept, told order couldn’t be filled, offered 10% discount. Asked for money back, have made 3 phone calls, several emails & Facebook messages, told I would get a refund & ‘ I’m so sorry’ each time - now mid Nov. I’m still waiting on my refund...

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hello Zyara, Can you please contact me directly via your online account and I will have a look in to your refund, not sure what is taking its time but I will get this looked in to for you. Plea... read more »

Australia

• 3 comments

Disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

Placed an order and waited for almost a month. I was told by their customer support that they were waiting for the supplier to send over the stock and it will be dispatched to me in the next two weeks. Received an email a week and a half later to notify that my order has been cancelled and was offered a 10% discount for my next order!!

After my order was cancelled by them, I immediately made a purchase for the same item from another online store and received this in 3 working days! First and last time to shop with Ry.com.au.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hello Amber, Very sorry that your first experience wasn't the best impression, I would love to be able to change your view on our company. Should you ever want to shop with us again, please contac... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

No issues (so far) - Edit: spoke too soon

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

I've bought a few times from this site without issue. The products are legit and are always packaged well.

After reading the latest comments, hopefully I receive my orders...we will see how it goes.

Couldn't work out why I've been getting charged international transaction fees on my credit card, now I know why.

20/11 Edit: I have received both of my orders...
Order #1: Short one product which is out of stock
Order #2: I purchased a foundation brush for pressed/mineral foundations. I received some sort of miniature/travel version of the brush. It's so tiny, unusable and it's definitely not the same item shown on their website...I have informed their customer service centre, yet to hear back. How this is handled will determine whether I remain a customer.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hi Sam, Thank you for taking time out to share your recent experience. Our Customer Service Team will get this resolved for you and put the issues right, I am sorry that you have faced these issu... read more »

I won't be returning as a customer

Ry.com.au Official

I am very sorry to hear this Sam, I can assure you that this is not what we want to hear.

Brisbane

Private message

Buyer beware! Terrible now the company has been sold

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

I have been purchasing from this company for a few years. I always received my product quickly and customer service was great but now it is a different story.

Two weeks ago I purchased five products and was sent five sodden products instead. RY make it very difficult to contact them and do not seem to care. I am still waiting for a refund, including the return postage I was made to pay for myself, being assured that this would be credited back to me.

I will never use this company again.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Sorry to hear that your items were received damaged, I can assure you that this is not how we want our customers to receive their orders. The Customer Service Team will get this resolved for you an... read more »

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Disappointment in the recent changes

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I have been using RY since 2012 online and in store and never had an issue. I noticed when ordering there is no longer an option to pick up from a store. I ended up placing the order online for 3 items with the delivery option of 2-3 working days. I received an email stating the items had been posted. I received a package within 2 days like i have done in the past. Only one of the items was received. I called customer service and they advised the items were posted separate and just one day apart. I waited another 3 days and followed up with customer service and was advised they must have been lost in the post and to fill in a lost items form and send it back to them. That i did.. i then received an email saying i had been misinformed and the 2 items have been shipped out of the USA warehouse.

I was then advised that it can take up to 30 days to receive these items. Due to this i have now had to go out and purchase these items while i have to wait for the delivery. I called customer service to confirm this and to see what could be done and she said nothing you have to wait the 30 days. I advised this was no where noted on the website nor did i get an email advising i would have to wait the 30 days. If it had been advised i would not have purchased the items as i needed them that week. This customer service is appalling and disappointing. I have not only wasted time i have wasted additional money replacing the items. I loved RY however due to this I will no longer be using RY going forward.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hello Shae, I am sorry that we have let you down on this occasion. We always try and get our customers orders to them ASAP and this time round we have not provided the service you are used to. If... read more »

Brisbane

Never received my order

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

This is the worst company, do not order from them! It has been one month since ordering and have been told my Aus Post that they never received anything from ry. Ry keeps saying that they have but tracking info states otherwise. Customer service is terrible and I paid a lot of money for my order for an occasion. Now it won't be here in time and I have to spend more money to replace the item I needed. Do not use this website, they are scammers and are unhelpful.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hello, Thank you for stopping by and leaving your review, I am very sorry that you feel the Customer Service is terrible - I would like to speak to you to get some more info relating to the servi... read more »

Sydney

• 1 comment

Never Again!!!

1. Purchased products with express shipping
2. Items never shipped
3. Tried calling to ask why - got told by bored sales girl, just keep checking my account for shipping updates
4. Requested online to cancel, they declined this
5. Called again, another sales girl advised she would cancel
6. Received shipping notification 12 hours later
7. Paid express, still took 3 days when the factory and I are in Sydney
8. Put straight back into express post to them the day I received it. Didn’t even open the box.
9. They received it back 2.5 weeks ago. No refund to date.
10. Have emailed, Facebook messaged and done the account chat on the website. Vague slow responses that the refund was processed 6th November.
11. Yesterday called afterpay, they confirmed no cancellation has been actioned on my account and they are now in contact with them too.

This company will take your money with very little regard. Although you cannot tell initially - they are based in the UK. The sales team cannot be bothered with actual assistance and it sounds like they are all asleep when you call! The only contact they make with their warehouse is via email, so if your order goes wrong, their is no accountability.

When my items were in limbo, I placed an order with adore beauty. Had the produce the next day... so much easier!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hi Rikki, I appreciate you leaving the review and for it getting my attention. I am very sorry for the service you have received and you're still waiting for your refund, I will get this resolved... read more »

Hi Del,

Message sent.

Also to Facebook to ry.com.au
also to Facebook - The Hut Group
Also phoned - spoke to Mischa

We will see how this goes.

Hi Rikki,

Thank you for messaging me - I have replied to you and I have got this issue resolved. Please contact me back via your online account should you need anything else.

I am sorry once again for the troubles you faced.

Order not received.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I have order from Ry many times in the past & have had a few issues. My latest order was ordered last Thursday 9th Nov & I paid for Express Delivery. The order had an exp. Dispatch Date of 10th Nov. When I didn't receive a confirmation of dispatch by today Tuesday 14th I sent an email this morning & followed up this afternoon with a call. The gentleman told me all products were in stock & he would lodge it with the operations to get is dispatched ASAP. Since I didn't get an email this evening to confirm dispatch & I called again to request it dispatched tomorrow I was told they couldn't guarantee it but could not say why. I was told it might be dispatched in the next 24-48 hours. Not good enough when I paid for Express Delivery & tonight they have Click Frenzy discount on which meant I could of saved $25 on my $295 order. I mentioned this to the operator but she didn't offer to apply the discount to my order. I will not be shopping here again & suggest Dermalogica Fans to try Adore Beauty or Mary's skincare who have great service.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hello Alison, Sorry to hear of the issues of getting your order dispatched. I would love to get this resolved for you and get this issue put to bed. Can you drop me a message via your online acco... read more »

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

8 weeks to receive order

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I made a substantial order (6 items) & I have never waited so long for delivery in my life! The communication was unhelpful and there was no resolution to my enquiry. They cancelled one of the products after 6 weeks as it was unavailable. Will never use again.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hi Loui,

Thank you for taking time out to leave your review. Could you please contact me via your online account so I can see what has happened and provide you with some feedback on the issue.

Never received my order

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

I ordered near the end of August and paid, to find out after I paid the items were out of stock that I ordered, they told me they would be in stock early September, I still haven’t received them. I have emailed several times with no response.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hi Caz,

Can I ask which email address you have been sending the messages in to please? If you can drop Customer Service a message via your online account then one of the advisors can get this resolved for you.

wollongong

Absolutely disgusted

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

I purchased 6 items from this company costing $166.67 when i received my delivery only one item did i receive being the cheapest product out of the order so i called to see why this happened and when would the rest of my order be coming the told me there is no record of me purchasing anything and they would call me back after waiting 4 days and no phone call i called again and still the same answer i purchased this on after pay so my first payment is due in 4 days why would i or should i pay for something that i haven't received there quick to take my money but there service to replying back to there customer is zero i don't recommend purchasing from this company especially when they say they can't track down the order unless we have a verification email which i didn't even receive but after pay said they can shame on the company i suggest to anyone google the company first before purchasing so that way you can see the reviews wish i had of I'm now looking and can't believe what I'm seeing

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ry.com.au Official

Hello Flick, This doesn't seem right at all, there should be no reason as to why we are unable to find your details. Can you please login to your RY account and drop me a message and I will be mor... read more »

1 of 13 pages