Easy to adjust and change cars!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

This car seat is so super easy to install and adjust everything! It is a good size and not too big when forward facing. I did find it a big longer than others when rear facing but I had a small car so maybe thats why.

Bubs looks comfortable and safe. She cannot undo the harness nor can my 4 year old if he happens to try.

Cleaning the seat is a breeze and all the washable parts are easy to put back on.

Good quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

We were going to buy a capsule but ended up buying the car seat as our pram wouldn't fit any capsule. Took us a while to install it in our sedan as we didn't have any experience with baby stuff. Anyway it's not so hard after watching a video online and the seat seems sturdy. We have only used it once so far though.

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

Warriewood

Private message

A reliable seat for when you are in a pinch!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Nuala,
Thank you for your review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330.
Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 8 answers

Perfect car seat!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

Since finding out baby no.3 was on the way we needed to find car seats that would fit our Audi a4 car. Mkii was the only one that would fit two of these seats plus a booster with lots of room. My 1 year old is in one and loves it. He also has plenty room in RF still and is quite a big boy. It's very sturdy, no issues with the buckle and it provides great comfort.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Karenn.Elizabeth,
Thanks for your fantastic review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330.
Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Wagga Wagga

Great Second Car Seat!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

The compaq MKII is a great second car seat. It was very easy to install in my husbands single cab ute and there is still plenty of room between the seat and the dash - something we were worried about. We love the slim design and feel as though there is adequate padding in the seat. Bub looks very comfortable in it. A lot of other seats in the same price range had minimal padding and were very hard. We also love how the tether strap (when rearward facing) adjusts at the side. It makes it easy to get Bub in and out of the seat. Another great feat ure of the seat is how the shoulder straps adjust height with the push of a button. Reading other reviews we have had no problem yet with the buckle undoing or the harness tightening adjuster breaking. The only down fall with this seat is the cheaper fabric/material but as it's only being used around town and to daycare and home again we don't see that as a significant issue.

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Karina, Thanks for your terrific review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330, kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Murrumbeena, VIC

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Good product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2017

Got this on a good deal and fits in car perfectly. Slim and compact design helps with rearward facing position which is what we need. Takes a while to get into position and lock, but once in, it feels secure. Seat is comfortable and study. Has got a adjustable seatbelt for baby which saves mucking around when time to adjust height. All we have to do is pull the headrest portion upwards and automatically adjusts seatbelt position.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Dez, thank you for your great review. We are glad you like your Compaq Mk II, any future questions you may have please don't hesitate to call our friendly customer service team on 1300 303 330. Many thanks, The Britax Team :)

The buckle unclicks!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

The buckle has now unclicked twice whilst driving!!! I am horrified! The first time it happened, I thought I hadn't buckled properly. Since then I have been so vigilant in making double sure it clicks and I found the seat belts completely unbuckled today. I am horrified. I don't think they should be allowed to sell this product!!

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Amy, thanks for your email to help overcome the operational issue you are experiencing with your crotch buckle, if you haven’t already done so please try to clean the crotch buckle. Firstly plea... read more »

Buckle coming undone while driving

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2015

We bought this seat because the person in the store said it was amazing but we haven't even owned it 12 months and the buckle is malfunctioning. When we strap her in it makes the click sound but the strapes comes lose we always check it's clicked in before driving but twice now the strapes have come out while driving britax stated that it's a common problem just wash the buckle with warm water and click the stapes in a few times and let it dry but we still have problems with it.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Definitely not Easy Adjust

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2015

I know Easy Adjust refers to the head restraint but it's not easy to tighten. I took it back to place of purchase in case something was caught but there was no obvious reason why I can't tighten the harness once my son is in the seat. At the moment he is rear facing so I can tighten from behind then pull the strap but once he is forward facing I won't be able to 'cheat'. Very disappointed. My daughter has the 6 month-8 years version and we love it so we wanted to stick with the same brand. I will contact Britax and hopefully figure out what's going on as we are very happy with the brand and design otherwise.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes