Best car seat I’ve owned

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Super comfy, rearward faces comfortably for longer than most car seats, a bit bulky but the safety and comfort outweigh that. Have had to pull it out and wash was easy to put back together and dried fast. The strap covers are slightly annoying and always turn around the wrong way which made them go in bubs face a bit when younger but doesn’t affect her now she’s 18 months old.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Renee, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Our favorite car seat brand

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

It's easy to clean (take it off and wash and dry). We also like how easy to use the stripes, compare to other brand some of them the stripes can be little bit stuck hard to pull. We have tried at least 5-6 brands car seat (including travel and rental car), at the end we like our the original car seat the most. Baby can still sweat a bit in this car seat, but I think bamboo material is the best we can find on the market.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Claudia, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Happy with product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Brought this car seat from baby bunting - it was recommended by one of the employees as being one of the most popular type of car seats sold. We had the car seat installed at baby bunting, but have not yet changed or moved it to another car. The car seat seems to be comfortable. Slightly bulkier then some of the cheaper models, but we preferred to go this model due to the safety features. Seems to be relatively straight forward to use.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi LeahJ, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Verified Purchase

Expensive but great and reliable car seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

I brought this car seat for my little daughter nearly a year ago from baby bunting. The seat has been great, my DD loves it. It has adjustable head height, airy material so it doesn't get too hot and is ISO FIX compatible. Shop assistant said it was one of the safest car seats available.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Daniel, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Beautiful and safe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

My 7 month old loves this seat and has been comfortable in it since we got it. Wish I had it from birth as she was in a capsule to start with.
Easy to install and rear facing for years which is a safety plus. Washable and breathable fabric and iso fix is a plus too.
Highly recommend this seat even though it’s a bit more money than some others.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi VVV, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great car seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

My son is now 3 and loves this car seat. He says it's very comfortable and certainly has no trouble falling asleep in it. for a few months we were interchanging this car seat between cars and it is so easy to install. We have also taken it on holidays (in the Britax carry bag which is the best idea and makes travelling so much easier with it's backpack function) and had no issue installing it in different cars. It is very easy to clean and use. Highly recommended.

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Jodie, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Highly recommended and super useful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

This baby car seat was recommended to us by the mother care program and a friend too has it too. It's been super handy as the belts come off very easy but not Ao that our little one can take them off. Getting her into this chair is so simple and even when she struggles a little it still buckels up just right!

Purchased at: Target Australia

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Ozara, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Easy to install and comfy for my child

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

This car seat is very easy to install. My daughter also loves sitting in it as she falls asleep all of the time in it. It is also great as it grows with them from birth to 4 years. We bought the black car seat which is great at hiding stains and it is easy to pull the cloth off it to machine wash. We have just purchased the same car seat for our second bub due in Jan 2018.

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Courty, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

easy and safe

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Used from birth and baby has always looked comfortable and safe, A very good product, got it through a sale. Very easy to install using the isofix hooks. comes with a cover to put underneath the seat so your car seat does not get dirty. the straps are soft on my baby's body and it is super easy to use and put in the car.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Jeannim, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Sydney

Wmazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I got this in a special but the quality and softness of the car seat is amazing it’s not to bulky and little one seems to enjoy it. Has the special air thing to absorb impact and the fact you don’t need to re thread to change height and such is a bonus.

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Jessica L, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Verified Purchase

A good car seat for new born

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I recently purchased this car seat. Initially my bun hates it. It could be because she didn’t like to be strapped in but now she loves seating in it. It’s super comfortable, and easy to use. The Straps Cover almost most of her upper body which feels safe. Although it’s hard to say how safe it really is at this point. I will recommended for larger cars as my car is tiny and it takes up a lot of space.

Purchased at: Baby Village

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Iris, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great for safety

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Our daughter loves this seat, and despite being tiny when bringing her home from hospital (under 7 pound), this seat allows her to be comfortable and go to sleep every time we get in the car! The adjustable straps are easy to use and although this seat is bigger than expected (check it will fit between your back seat and front seat) we love it. Great quality and longevity with removable inserts for growing kids.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi KezKez, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Good car seat

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Happy with this car seat, purchased in sale from baby bunting.

Baby seems to find the car seat comfortable, either falling asleep or happily looking around.

Was easy to put into car with isofix.

A little tricky to get baby in and out, but I think this is the case with all car seats.

Happy and would recommend

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Cara,

Thanks for taking the time to leave the above review. If we can assist you with anything in future, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Warm regards, the Britax team.

Adel

• 1 answer

Can’t fault it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Have had the seat for over a year now, Easy to install and use. Love the extended rear facing, my 2 year old is still rear facing, is comfortable and never complains. Smooth seatbelt to tighten/loosen, and so easy to adjust harness when our toddler grows, I love not having to take the seat out to do it! Worth the money for this great quality seat and reassurance from 5 year warranty instead of 2 like many other brands.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

HI EEB, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Verified Purchase

Excellent car seat for young baby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I upgraded to this car seat from a capsule when my bub was 4 months old.
Before then he hated the car and capsule but since changing to the safe and sound Millenia, we haven’t had an issue.
He is now 11 months and still loves it. We have just turned him forward facing and I’m very impressed with the recline on it so his head doesn’t slump forward when he falls asleep.
I loved it so much I bought one for my mum for her car too.
I know it is safe for him and also know he is comfortable.

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Rebekah, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great Car Seat for Peace of Mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I purchased this car seat from a local independent baby store, which included installation. My bubba is currently 10 weeks old and I’ve had to move the straps upwards which was a bit of a muck around.
I’m pleasantly surprised by the quality and padding of this car seat. I read hundreds of reviews prior to purchasing and was confident this was the seat for me. I can tell that my Bub is comfy and she’s happy to relax in the seat while we drive, or normally falls asleep.
We travel a lot (usually 3/4 hours away) and bubs never has a problem or is restless.
My only constructive comment would be to check the size of this seat prior to purchase. I have a Dual Cab Holden Colorado and we’ve had to move the seat forward quite a lot to accommodate the seat in the back (with the required gap too).
Happily recommend this seat to everyone (and have had a fair few girlfriends purchase as well)

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Tayt L, thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Adelaide

Excellent seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I love this seat. My baby is 10 months old and has been in there since day 1. I love how it can rearface till age 3 as this is the safest option in an accident. My baby sleeps a lot in the car and I assume it’s becaise he is comfertable. The head ready has cushioning in it. The straps are easy to loosen and tighten which is great especially when he is asleep I can take him in and out. We sometimes manover the seat to another car and it’s very simple.i will be buying this seat again for my next child.

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Helen, thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Melbourne

• 1 comment

Very safe and confy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Liked everything about this car seat.
Mainly,it's for 0 to 4, isofix, side safety, small size, reverse and front fit etc.
My baby love this seat.
Only problem I would say is you have to keep taking out pieces as your baby grow otherwise your baby won't fit in that. But that's normal.

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Hardik, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Thanks.

Safety first

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

We bought this seat because it was supposed to be the safest out there. And safe it is! Although it takes up a lot of room when rear facing its a really good seat. The fabric washes/cleans easily and head rest is super easy to adjust for growing bub. I have taken it on the plane 4+ times and it is great for that. A little difficult to install myself, but can be done.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Georgia, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Verified Purchase

Best car seat for comfort, safety, value and practicality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

My husband installed the car seat, it did take a while as we wanted to check and double check it was done correctly but it really wasn’t that difficult. Isofix makes it easy.
Our baby has always been comfortable in this seat, we didn’t bother with a capsule and instead chose this seat as it should suit up to 4 years. Friends of ours went with a capsule which they returned after 3 months as it was too heavy to lug in and out anyway and their baby hated being curled up in it. They then bought a Millenia on our recommendation and love it too. Our baby is tall and on the higher end of the weight percentile and at 9 months is still comfortably rear facing. I have a CX5 and it fits fine, my husband is very tall but is still able to have the drivers seat far enough back to be comfortable. I find this seat so easy to use, we bought another cheaper seat for my husbands car which we don’t use often and I really notice the difference. The Millenia fabric is lovely and soft, the padding is comfortable, straps are easy to clip in and out and the push button to loosen the straps to get baby out is really easy to use. Compared to the cheaper seat we have with an awkward lever to loosen straps it is a nightmare! I wish we’d spent another $200 and just gotten another Millenia in my husbands car too. It also is just so much safer with the head support. Highly recommend.

Purchased at: Baby & Toddler Town

Comments
Britax Safe-n-Sound Official

Hi Shelley, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

1 of 14 pages