Verified Customer

Great, timely, and helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I moved recently, with not too much stuff, but a fair distance away. The move started ahead of time and finished well within the time given. The movers were extremely professional and efficient. They packed each item very carefully and unpacked and placed items again, with care. Job very well done! I’d highly recommend using them!

Very satisfied!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

We had to move a few display cabinets and desks and we called safe removalists. They were very punctual, accurate and paid great attention to detail. They even went out of their way and fixed one of them which was broken ( and it was already broken). I'm very satisfied with their service and will definitely call them very soon for other jobs. Very quick too.

Verified Customer

Highly recommend this company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I highly recommend this company. Victor and his team provided an excellent service. They were very careful, very efficient and absolutely lovely.

First time mover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Considering it was only a short trip with only 6 heavy items , these 2 guys made it look so simple. They arrived on time and sent an sms prior to arrival . Saves relying on friends or family to help out.

Fantastic move Josh & Sam

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Josh and Sam were two easygoing knockabout blokes who are way strong and capable, nothing was a problem for them, hot day, 5 flights of stairs! All done with gusto and good humour! Highly recommended!.

Verified Customer

Great move in a thunderstorm

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

First floor, 1-bed apartment.
I moved in a really bad day, it was a thunderstorm and a terrible wind. Despite that everything went swimmingly. Kosmas and Harry moved my goods very fast and with care to keep them dry.
Also, they deal with 200-meter distance from the loading dock to the lift without any problems and very professional.
The moving was even shorter than I expected.
Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

We moved only a short distance but it was a full house. The guys were punctual, polite, hardworking and very safe. A great service and we are very happy.

Job Well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

These boys were super strong. Bought new furniture from International and was scared they would be too heavy or get Damaged. Josh and Sam went over and above and took soo much care of my furniture.

Amazing job, great guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

On Friday l moved from a 2 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom with the help of Kosmas & the boys from Safe Removalist. Apart from being careful and quick, they were amazing guys to deal with!! I will only use them in future.

Michael

Verified Customer

Good service, nice people, reliable, punctual.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Second floor Apartment 1 bedroom.
Short distance, move started on time and finished on time. Great service and very helpful.

Verified Customer

Great service, friendly people, that really care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

It was my best ever experience with a removal company. Vlad & Ajay are very polite, friendly and caring. It felt like that I was dealing with my mates all the time. They were very quick, considerate, polite and helpful.

If it was possible I would give them 6 Stars.
Strongly recommended.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

As very am extremely satisfied The service provided by your men was excellent and I will certainly use your service again and recommend To everyone

Excellent removalists!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

We had an excellent experience with Safe removalists! Guys are very polite and hardworking. Would easily recommend them to anyone!

Verified Customer

Great job, took good care of all our things

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

The guys did a great job, including carefully navigating furniture through our new house that was just painted. They worked hard and got it done fast. Thanks!

Perfect move!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Pete and his team were on time & super excellent in their work. Took care with my property & are top rated. Very friendly & hardworking. 100% recommend them

Smooth and easy move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Hi, big thank you to Josh and Sam who did a great job by moving my full packed one bedroom to another one bedroom in the city. They were very polite, efficient, they took great care of my furnitures and made the move smooth and easy.
I recommend them! Thanks to Victor as well who organised everything following my needs.

Great service, highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

We'd use them again. Friendly, efficient and professional.
Moved a three bedroom apartment to a short distance in a very reasonable time.

Quick and smooth, Thanks sam and Josh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

Appreciate the kind workers. Quick and efficient, would recommend to all my family and friends thank you Safe removalists for your quality services.

Perfect Job well done many Thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Everything is good thanks
Guys was in time and do work good.
Definitely will use this service again.
Thanks for service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Thanks to Josh and Sam for their great job! They were very efficient and take care of my furniture when moving

1 of 13 pages

Do you operate in Brisbane?

Ruwan W asked on Jul 16, 2018

Are you free some time this week? in cherrybrook NSW If you are please send me more detail and your rate. We have 1 upright piano as well. Eddy [contact detail removed]

Eddy asked on May 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi Eddy.Thanks so much for your question. SAFE REMOVALIST will be happy to assist with moving your piano—over our 15 years experience in Australia's moving industry, we have moved quite a lot of pianos,houses,offices and many more.Before we can provide a cost, we need some further details from you, just so we can be sure we take into account all the specifics of your job. Please contact our office on 1300032746
Thanks a lot and hope to hear from you soon!

Yeah mate, what would you like to know?