Living Water

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

We have been using Saka Water for years now. It’s amazing. We love it as a family. Thank you

Very Poor Quality

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

Hi to all who drink this water .i have been drinking this water for the last month and I have found out that each to I drink a cup of saka water it was sending me to toilet.all the time I had a drink of this water .?so I said to my self I am going to stop drinking saka water and go back to the water I normally drink .and I found out it was the saka water is the problem ..the water I went back to didn’t have this problem.....So I am going to report this ..also I going to get this water checked out ...to everybody out there who have the same problem make a review because this water can cause damage to your body ....THIS WATER IS NO GOOD..........

Comments
Saka Water Official

Firstly we don't have any Gilbert who bought this water for the last month. But whoever you are, Thank You for the great testimonial of how good Saka Water is. You see Gilbert, when we are full o... read more »

I love it!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I love this water. I was buying Essentia but when I stumbled upon this Gem I immediately tried it out now it’s my Go to water. It’s reasonable priced as well!

Comments
Saka Water Official

Thank You for sharing your love for Saka Water - Cheers to your health

A decent cup of tea

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

I have read some reviews both negative and positive, however, I purchased the water to make tea as the water from our tap is heavily chlorinated, and I am pleased to say that's it's great for tea.

Comments
Saka Water Official

Thank you for sharing, can we suggest you also drink it, it is amazing - Cheers

Cured my lpr

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

I developed Lpr, basically acid reflux leaking into the throat. Apparently the main culprit of this disease is pepsin. The best way to deactivate this pepsin is to drink water with a high alkalinity. I have been drinking Saka for 2 months and my throat is now well on the road to recovery. Great to drink and very reasonable price.

Comments
Saka Water Official

Thanks for sharing Mike, hopefully, more and more people realise this gift available for us to enjoy. Great to hear you are getting better - Cheers

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

The ingredients in the bottle indicate that there's fluoride in the water

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I just wanted to highlight that the ingredients in the bottle clearly indicate that there's chloride in this water. I don't see anything mentioned about alkaline within the ingredients. To the best of my knowledge ingredients are tell tale indicators of what a product consists of. The labeling of the bottle is tactical regulate metabolism? neutralize acidity? anti oxidants? electrolytes? PH level of 8.22 alkaline? why isn't that corroborated in the ingredients? Just my humble observation I'm trying tobe critical of what I put into my body

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Saka Water Official

Obviously you need to understand what you are talking about first and we're happy to help you out in this area if you are genuinely interested but making up things that are not true simply does no... read more »

Private message

This water just tastes beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Such a great tasting water, pure, clear and crisp. I have been drinking this water for quite a while and love it. Don't listen to the bad reviews that some people have been writing on this website. Some people are just so negative they don't have anything positive to say, so they will put a product down. Try for yourself the water and you be the judge, you won't be disappointed

Comments
Saka Water Official

Thank You very much Luci for your honesty and truth - Cheers to your health :)

great taste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I have tried a lot of different mineral water but Saka is the real deal, tastes fantastic and feels great when you drink it. I won't be drinking any other from now on.

Comments
Saka Water Official

Thank You very much for sharing Johnny, we appreciate your feedback and happy to hear you are enjoying Saka Water - Cheers :)

Best Tasting Alkaline Water Available in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

I care about my health and I was on a Mission to find The Best Tasting and Healthiest Alkaline Water available in Australia. It had to be free from Sodium Fluoride and other impure additives. I also wanted BPA free bottles. After trying a few well known water brands I stumbled upon Saka Water's website. I couldn't find a local place to buy the water so I decided to order a few bottles online. Upon my first taste the conclusion was simple. Saka Water is silky smooth, super hydrating and the Best Tasting water I've ever tried.

Comments
Saka Water Official

Brisbane

• 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

Divine, pure water

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

This is the best alkaline water we can get on the market here in Australia. I normally have trouble drinking water unless it has lemon juice in and is ice cold, but i can drink saka straight out of the bottle unrefridgerated without lemon and I love love love the crystal pure taste. I cannot thank this company enough for providing this special, alkaline water, it is my absolute favorite.

Comments
Saka Water Official

OVERPRICED

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Overpriced. Water seems ok. Deffinitely chemicals in the water by the looks of it. But not sure. Seems like they are good at marketing. But who knows.

Comments
Saka Water Official

Thank You Rick for your review, however, your review makes no sense at all. You say, definitely chemicals in the water and then you say you're not sure?? It sounds like you are competitor or some... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

All lies

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

I bought a 20 litres a saka water for $30.00 these bottles of water are a sold in turkey for 0.10cents a bottle but that wasn't my problem. The reason i bought this was because of all the reviews that are on this site which if you ask me are all lies this bottle is not bpa free and when you call the no good liers that sells this to you he will say it's chemically free and bpa, but when you read it for your self it contains all man made chemicals like chlorine and flouride and more they are scammers and the company of which produces the water is called ulker nothing speacial. A rip off don't buy this water and believe a word these scammers tell you. His very good with his words don't believe him one bit

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Saka Water Official

Mick, Our customers satisfaction is of paramount importance to us. Meanwhile in regards to your comments, I am always open to feedback in the spirit of continous improvement and quality. Howeve... read more »

Why buy bottled water?

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2016

I have heard all the hype and know people who drink this and love it... but, why would you drink this water from a bottle when you can buy a mechanical ioniser for around $500 and have water with a high ORP and infused with h2. Mechanical ionisers use tourmaline rocks to enrich the water. Saka water may be awesome drunk straight from the source but if it has a negative ORP at all (I can't find any reference to its ORP) it will be lost in transportation and storage via h2 escaping through the plastic bottle. If you choose to drink bottled water then this one is definately the best. I'm just not a fan yet....

Comments
Saka Water Official

Jason, Thank You for your review although I feel if you have tried Saka you would have given it 5 stars. You also mentioned that this is definitely the best. I would suggest you research water a l... read more »

• 1 answer
Private message

I can't live without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2016

Best water I have ever tried.. been drinking it for about 2 yrs now, I can not get enough, can't live without it

May 30th 2017 Update: Best

Best water on the market, I can't get enough of it, makes you feel amazing.. there is no comparison to other bottled water

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Saka Water Official

The Power of Alkaline Water

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2013

Saka Water is the best Alkaline Water we can get in the Australia market, it has helped me and my family embark on a healthier lifestyle and understanding that water makes out the most of our body & diet, such a fundamental part of human's life yet we do not think much about it. Bottled water, tap water etc can harm our health. Take action and make the difference starting today, contact Saka Water and get healthier - Be Alkaline and prevent diseases!

+ Natural, tasty, affordable

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Saka Water Official

Sydney

Perfection In A Bottle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2013

Saka water is amazing, tastes great and is 100% natural & chemical free!! i would highly recommend it to anybody of any age and definitely recommend it more than bottled tap water or filtered water. It improves the look of your skin with its high alkaline goodness from natural springs and overall makes you feel great!!

+ Taste, no chemicals, hydration, not too expensive, perfect for gym!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Saka Water Official

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Private message

Amazingly good tasting water and healthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2013

If you think water is water then you haven't tasted Saka water. Once i was introduced to the taste I was immediately hooked and then Richard explained all the benefits of the water being a natural alkaline water straight from mother earth into the bottle... oh and of course the bottle is also environmentally friendly and not BPA... 5 stars from me!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Saka Water Official

Awesome as. Yabba Dabba Doo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2013

Awesome tasting water, would strongly recommend to other people. Is so refreshing other water just does not come close enough. It's the first water I choose every time. I'll always remember my first time having some. Went down so well. Saka water has everything going for it, in all the right ways

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Saka Water Official

• 2 helpful votes

Miraculous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2013

I am a firm believer in this water and it's exceptional healing properties. As someone with a sensitive stomach and lots of food allergies, I am particularly careful with my water intake. The difference I feel when regularly drinking Saka is amazing - more energy, less pain, and easier food digestion to name a few benefits I notice! The taste is delicious and I look for it wherever I go!

+ Healthy, delicious, inexpensive, addictive

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Can I suggest an alkaline water called Alkapower. pH9-10 which is calcium infused. 100 times more alkaline than most products out there. I was a drinker of another brand and stumbled across alkapow... read more »

Saka Water Official

Crystal, Thank You very much for your review, We really appreciate it - Cheers :) Nathan Topping, Alkapower is not in the same league as Saka Water which is Nature made and perfected. Alkapower... read more »

Love saka water! Best water there is

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2013

Saka water is the most refreshing and tasty water I have experienced. It is less acidic than other bottled waters and is healthier. I heard about saka water when they sponsored next top model on Facebook. I was fortunate to try saka water and experience the great taste. I'm thankful for saka water.

+ Healthy and refreshing and economical

- Nil

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Saka Water Official

1 of 2 pages