Australia

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Great device

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

We have three of these machines. Two mini and one large. Great for the whole family especially my kids who are prone to chest infections. Limits the duration of colds and flus minimising the need to antibiotics and doctor visits. Would highly recommend these devices to anyone wanting to improve their sleep quality as well.

Bundoora

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Salin Plus therapy device

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

My daughter have hayfer always with the nose trouble when she sleeping from the day I use Salin Plus she sleep better and I happy with that device and Salin Plus is rescue my daughter.Thanks a lot
I tell my friend buy for her son as well and she still satisfied with Salin Plus .

Purchased at: Terry White Chemists

Life Saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

My son who suffers from bad asthma and constant colds has not been sick once since I have started using the Salin salt therapy! I have also taken him off all asthma steroids and so far he is doing just fine! Thankyou so much it's been a life saver! I have also just brought another one for my bedroom also.

Swan Reach, Victoria 3903

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Really beneficial

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2018

My respiratory physician recommended the Saline Plus Salt Therapy to help with my emphysema, and I was a little sceptical at first. Since using it I find I am getting a much better sleep at night and have also found it very helpful in reducing my coughing, particularly first thing in the morning.

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Highly Recommend Salin Plus Salt Therapy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

If you experience respiratory issues or allergies I highly recommend Salin Salt Therapy.
I wouldn't be without it and they have an easy ordering system for replacement filters. We have had our Salin system for years.
Not everyone can live by the beach, this is the next best thing.
Thankyou

Moorpark

• 1 comment

Made me sick!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I have sinus problems so gave this a try. The first few days I noticed I had what felt like flu symptoms, achyness and tired. I actually thought I was coming down with the flu but stopped the machine since that was the only new thing I was doing. The symptoms went away within a day. A week went by and I tried it again. Again, several days later and same flu like symptoms only worse this time. I stopped using and within 2 days symptoms were gone again. Only explanation is the use of this product. I don’t believe this product is safe to use.

Comments
Salin Plus Official

Bella, I recommend you see your doctor. We have never had this feedback before. It’s difficult to see how inhaling such tiny amounts of salt could deliver such an effect. You are welcome to return ... read more »

Thanks. I’m not 100% certain it was your salt but I’m having same symptoms I get from iodine exposure (I’m allergic to iodine). Thanks for letting me return it.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

I first learnt about this product from my daughter who uses this for her daughters when they have a cough. I Have only used this for about 5 weeks but have noticed how much better my Asthma and sinuses are. Am thinking about taking it overseas with me. I don’t want to sleep without it.

Date Purchased: Sep 2014

Never leave home without my Salin Plus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

My Salin Plus helps me with my breathing every night. The benefits for my asthma, hayfever and allergies are amazing. It is also exceptional if you are suffering from a cold or flu helping me get a better nights sleep. I would recommend this product to everyone. Several of my friends are reaping the benefits also.

Date Purchased: Oct 2015

It is great has helped me

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I have been using the machine for a few years now it works very well has helped me with my asthma and my breeding of a night is fantastic. I have recommended it to other members of my family They have found it to be just as helpful I would like recommend it to anyone who needs help in that department. I even take a small one with me on holidays to use as well

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Great for blocked sinus and asthma

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

We have had so much benefit from the salin plus we have just ordered a second one for our sons room.
My husbands breathing and wheezing has really improved and my sinuses are improving as well.
Our son had been using it while we were away, so we decided to get him one for his room.

Salamander Bay

Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Made my problem easier to live with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

I purchased the Salin Plus several years ago to help with the control of my 'Bronchiectasis' during the night & can confirm that it has now controlled my wheezing & my breathing is vastly improved, my Wife & I are most grateful that we both can enjoy a nice & peaceful nights sleep, I think it is marvellous.
Peter Hill

Date Purchased: Jan 2015

Lacking an on off switch

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

It's hard to define how well the device works with my asthma. My asthma is improved much of the time but I also take many supplements including melatonin, and I sleep like a log, which is fantastic. I'm presuming the device is playing its part in my fantastic nights sleep. One thing about it I find a nuisance is it doesn't have an on off switch, so it has to be switched on and off at the PowerPoint. Or the cord has to be pulled in and out of the device AM and PM if it's not easy to get to the PowerPoint. One other thing that annoys me, since you ask for a review, is the discounts offered bring the purchase price just under the $50 for the replacement cartridge, which means they then get to pay $9 for postage which would have been free over $50. I dislike tricks like that.

Perth

Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Cant live without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

I have sinus issues and my husband has asthma, since using the salin plus machine, both of us have had far greater sleeps waking up refreshed and alert, my partner has noted a significant drop in the amount of times per day he has to use his inhaler. I have also just purchased another machine for my work place.

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Doesn't have any impact

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

I recommended this product to my husband as he has sinus, asthma and sleep apnea. He bought and started use it during his sleep (leave it on beside his bed). He has used it for 3 months and until now doesn't have any impact or solution to his problem.
It is not cheap but now become rubbish for us.
Maybe it is good only to some people but not to all people.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Miracle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

My little boy has asthma, majority of the time he's good and his asthma is managed with his inhalers but when he's bad he's bad and today was that day, my grandmother had this machine for my grandfather whos sadly no longer with us so she said we could have it for my son. When spent all of last night up with the constant dry cough he gets from his asthma giving him countless puffs of his inhaler which gave temporary relief. Today we collected your product from my grandmother and within one hour he'd stopped coughing and wheezing and didn't require his inhaler for the rest of the day, he's now soundly asleep and I cannot believe the difference. Having used salt clinics I was skeptical as I didn't feel we were gaining anything from a one hour visit to them at such a high cost but this unit has to be the best invention ever it's so hard to see a loved one struggle with their breath it's draining on kids too (and parents) so thank you you've no idea how happy this product makes me. :-)

• 6 answers
  • 21 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Best Thing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

I bought this for my husband as he gets asthma, but since using the Salin plus Salt therapy he hasn't had to use his puffer hardly, plus he suffered with his sinuses and again he is breathing a lot better and he is not snoring as much as he use to. I would recommend this to anyone, it's the best thing I have ever bought.

Brisbane

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Problem solved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

I've been having a problem with dry mouth and sometimes snore, after a recommendation from a friend I've been using the Salin Plus for only a few days and have a huge change in my sleeping.
No dry mouth, no snoring and a deeper sleep.
I'm so impressed I've ordered a second Salen Plus for our son who suffers from hay fever, snoring and is a shift worker.

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Breathe better, Sleep better.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Since using Salin plus salt therapy my breathing has improved greatly, and enabled me to have a very much improved nights sleep. This has also enabled me to increase my energy level, and in so doing I have been able do more exercise...and this in turn has helped me to lose weight.

Limericl

• 3 answers

Date Purchased: Sep 2014

Cant believe how irs improved my very bad chest

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

18 months ago a friend of mine suggested i might try saline plus to help me with my chronic bronchitis. I stopped smoking 11 years ago and since i stopped i was plagued with recurrent chest infections at least 5 or 6. or more per annum.Along with the discomfort of the infection and being constantly tired from anti biotics and also the expence of doctors visits i was willing to try anything.I purchased a saline plus machine and filter more in hope than anything.To my surprise and total delight,saline plus started to work straight away.I have now gone through 2 winters and one summer and i have not had a single chest infection.I still have a bad bronchial cough and some breathing difficulties but nothing towards the difficulties i hadbefore using the saline plus.I am a 66 year old man and i feel like a newman because of the saline plus.I would highly recommend this device to anyone like me who suffers from bronchitis or copd,i cant praise it enough

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Love my Salin plus

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I recently had the flu and was having trouble sleeping. I left the Salin plus on all day with the bedroom shut up and left it on through the night. My sleep that night was dramatically improved and assisted in getting over the flu quickly. I use the Salin Plus ever night now.

1 of 16 pages