Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Hard to imagine an overnight without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

Have used Salin Plus since the middle of last year for overnight chest complaint...The effects were almost immediate....chest was clearer, breathing easier,...and even a more refreshed feeling on waking...

I change the filter 4 to 6 monthly and enjoy continuous relief...Very easily maintained...

Can't recommend this product too highly...Thankyou Salin Plus!

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

This helped my kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

My 3 year old boy attends daycare and picks up cold viruses so often. His nose would always be so runny often lasting 2-3 weeks. Then the cold would transition to an ear infection. Since we got this salt machine my boy has had 4 colds but only lasting 3-5 days, that's it. His cold is never ever runny - just wet around the opening of his nose and the best part is, he has had no ear infections since.

brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 10 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2015

At homesalt therapy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

My husband suffers from Rhinositis. The salon machine made an instant improvement in the quality of his daily life, not to mention mine as well. The salt therapy dries his airways . It’s a brilliant system. Saves the chore of having to visit a salt room on a regular basis

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Best thing ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

I've been using this device for more than six months now, and my sinus has definitely improved. It's simple and easy to use, easy to clean, and my nose certainly tells me when the filter needs changing. I really notice the difference when I can't have it with me to sleep with. A terrific product which I thoroughly recommend to anyone with sinus and or allergy issues.

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

The Salin Plus has made such a difference to my asthma in a short time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I bought my machine about 6 weeks ago and already it has helped to keep my airways clear and I am not coughing constantly as I have been in the past, I am rarely coughing at all. I have just ordered another Machine for my dad who has a chronic cough due to asthma/hayfever .

Orient Point

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Could not live without it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I have been using Salin Plus since I got Influenza A in February 2017 . I found that it helped my recovery tremendously. I run my machine every night and it really helps my breathing. More so as I have COPD. I could not be without it and I also have a mini version of the machine that travelles with me when I go away on holidays or just for the weekend. I can recommend this product to anyone who has any type of breathing problem.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2014

It's great, really can't live without it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

It's made my life so much better I do not get sinus anywhere near the severity I used to, colds don't seem to last as long and when I have a diffuser on with the salt purifier colds definitely don't last as long. My daughter used to get hay fever really bad and no longer has trouble. We change our filters every 6 months.

Date Purchased: Oct 2015

Perfect for asthmatic kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

The only thing that helps my 3 Yr olds chronic bronchitis due to asthma. The hum is relaxing and let’s off a good amount of salt. I change the filter twice a year so it’s very affordable and I believe it also helps with his sleep. Perfect present for anyone with children of all ages especially for daycare and those first few years of school.

Date Purchased: Mar 2015

Fantastic product! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Greatly helped my Mum's COPD.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I bought the Salin Plus for my Mum who has COPD & asthma. I wasn't sure if it would help, but we thought she had nothing to lose & everything to gain. It has been almost miraculous in how much it has helped her breathing problems & difficulties. She puts it on her bedside table & uses it all night every night & we replace the filters every four months, so it's working at it's absolute optimum.

Date Purchased: Mar 2013

The best for my sons asthma

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

The best most reliable product to use for my sons seasonal asthma he coughs day and night until I turn on the saline machine in his room. One night and hes back to 95% and I couldn't be happier with it I recommend it to everyone especially anyone who mentions there child with asthma it's the first thing I say you need to get the saline salt machine it will change your kids life.

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Salin Plus

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

We have to keep a book on we’re the machine isi never have a cold now with the use off the machine best things have brought no more colds now great machine money will spent I use it for a 1 year now my husband use it to now flag I brought it

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Can sleep again!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Fantastic for uninterrupted sleep!!! A lot less snoring. My wife has commented the same. We are both snoring less and not disturbing each other. I have not had a sinus infection since using Saline Plus. Previously I had sinus and chest infections over the winter months, but have not had any over the last 2 years.

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 9 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2018

Great service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Unfortunately we didn't achieve the desired result with the Saline Plus machine. We're not sure if our problems are caused by allergies but felt that it was worth a try.
I have to say I was delighted with the fact that we were able to purchase the unit on a trial basis - so when it didn't work we were able to return it for a full refund. Also the return process was faultless - I just emailed them to say that I wanted to return it, they gave me instructions on how to do that & the credit was processed the following week. Faultless!
Thank you Salin Plus!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Ooops forgot to mention as well, that we found the machine to be very quiet even on the maximum setting.

Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Salin Plus Salt therapy is great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

The lady at the chemist was talking to me about the Salin unit so I decided to try it. Best investment I have ever made. I have been using this device for at least 2 years now and I love it. I don't wake up gasping for breath anymore. I take it wherever I go. It is really good.

Brisbane

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Great Product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I have started using this device for the past one week and I can already feel the improvements in my sleep. I used to have stuffy nose which was interfering with my sleep. I wouldn't say it has totally disappeared however I can feel the difference in a week's time.

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

a

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Good product but regular customers should not be forced into writing a lengthy review to get a discount. a aaaaaaaaa a a a a a aa a a a a aa a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa aa

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Salin Plus Official

Hi Jack, thank you for your review. I think it's a little unfair to say you were forced into writing a lengthy review to get a discount. We do prompt customers to write a review ,good or bad, short... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Feb 2015

Great for headaches

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Have used a Salin unit for three years and I have found that it has reduced the incidence of headaches remarkably and even reduced the occurrence of hard to treat migraines, especially when awakening in the morning. I would recommend Salin to anyone who has similar headache or migraine problems.

Date Purchased: Jan 2013

Stops snoring

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

I have been using this machine for about 5 years now and it is amazing. When I snore I just roll over an face the machine and it stops straight away. When it doesn’t it means I need a new cartridge. Hard to believe but just continues to work . Thank you Salin plus

• 4 comments
  • 11 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jan 2014

Like living by the seaside

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

Have been told I should live by the sea to help with Asthma and lung problems. This is the next best thing and comforting to know that I'm breathing in saline to help with my night time asthma. Have had my gadget for 4 years now and does help to clear the air passages at night time.

Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Money well spent

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

The best thing we have ever done for our little girls asthma and allergies . Would never go without it. I have referred this product over and over and every one I know that has bought one can’t thank me enough for the recommendation.
It has help so much with her asthma , colds and chest infections.

Purchased at: Terry White Chemists