Eaton Western Australia

• 1 question

Model: ME6124ST (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Its ok and easy to use

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

I like the look and wasy enough to use. Not loud.
Nice and big and romey on the inside. The only problem i have with it is its hard to to see the inside through the glass door as i like to watch whats happening sometimes just seems to be dark

Sydney, NSW

• 3 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Model: ME6124W (White) Date Purchased: Dec 2007

Bought in 2007, still going strong

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

We bought this microwave in 2007, and it's working as well today as when it was new. We're a family of six so it gets a pretty solid workout. The construction and materials are obviously very durable and it's pretty easy to clean.

Spare parts are readily available - I noticed today that somehow we punched a hole in the waveguide cover, an easy DIY fix.

Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Heats up really well!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Got this microwave a year ago. Very satisfied with it as it warms up our food really evenly. The features are easy to use. When the food has finished microwaving and if you haven't removed it from the microwave, it prompts you to take your food out with reminder 'beeps' every minute or so until you open the microwave door!

Model: ME6124ST (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Jan 2016

It's ok.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Yes and no, it can take a long time just to heat something but when it's finally heated it's good!
This microwave isn't very loud and thank god because i use it all the time when other people in the house are asleep.
And yes it seems well built and sturdy.

Model: ME6124ST (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Do not like it

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

This microwave is quite noisy when in operation. Do not like the built quality of this microwave. The open and close button is quite filmsy and feels quite cheap. Not really happy with the way the food gets heated up and does not seem to heat food evenly, would not recommend.

Dandenong North

Verified Purchase Model: ME6124W (White) Date Purchased: Jan 2014

excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

the ceramic enamel coating inside is good. east to open. easy to operate.Bad Points−
a bit dark to see what's going on inside the oven. either the light inside is not bright enough, or the window/door is so darkly tinted. buttons are not friendly to operate to strangers. overall good.

Model: ME6124ST (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Samsung oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

I am very much satisfied with my product.
Yes. Very user friendly settings and easily elder people can access this product.
Loud is always nominal and effective product
It is very well built and having nice look. It is one of the best model i have used and using. Thanks samsung

bundaberg

• 6 helpful votes

Model: ME6124ST (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Does the job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Not 100% because the heating is not even.
Good price though for a microwave I use rarely.
It does look good and that was the main thing I wanted, plus a quick 1 minute start is a must in any microwave.
Purchased at the good guys on a eBay sale for $190

Purchased at: eBay

Model: ME6124ST (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Jul 2015

Love the colour mixture microwave and does its job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

This microwave does it job and it is with an awesome combination of colors. I love Samsung brands for technology and would definitely recommend it to family and friends. Received it as a gift from my family and therefore would look after it well and has ever since been working still.

Model: ME6124ST (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Jan 2014

Good for a few years and then....

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

I bought this microwave 3 years ago at the Good Guys. It's a good size and does a good job but after a few years I have found that some of the buttons start fading and the plastic was bubbling up on the buttons

And after the warranty runs out.. it starts smelling weird. It was giving off this burning plastic smell. So I stopped using it and started shopping for another microwave. I was just about to buy another microwave when my partner used the microwave (accidently without knowing it was broken) and it was fine and no smell was coming out so I have just left it for now

Adelaide

Model: ME6124W (White) Date Purchased: Feb 2015

very reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

I bought this microwave 2 years ago. not sure which model it was exactly but it is pretty good. another great product of Samsung. it is working every day without no failure. very quiet and reliable. I enjoy to worm a glass of milk or a frozen meal in a short time.

• 5 helpful votes

Model: ME6124ST (Stainless Steel) Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Not bad

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I bought this microwave last year and had a good run. Perhaps can last longer than previous one. Everything is going well. But some features are not easily to operate. I got KG but I don't know how to use it. And its not bad in price too.
Purchased from JB

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 5 pages

ME6124ST (Stainless Steel)

Why is my microwafe so dark inside

Alet asked on Jun 18, 2017

Hi Alet
I'm answering this on the basis that the light is working, our microwave is the same and I have seen many people on here with the same concern , it seems it's the glass they use , it just seems to get darker over time. I have tried to scrub it , but still the same. Just another reason why this product is so poor.
I hope this has helped.

The coating is peeling off the inside top of a Timesaver 85 W samsung, Is it safe to use both medically and mechanically?

Sassy asked on Dec 18, 2016

Answer this

Microwave energy is contained within the metal of a microwave oven. There should not be any danger of microwave exposure if the structural integrity of the oven is intact. However you should consider contamination of foods used in the oven with loose particals falling into uncovered food. You should contact Samsung re warranty and other issues direct regarding issues with their product and not rely on this forum for correct advise. At the very least you should be dealing with the sellers of the device. Seriously someone could spin you any lies about possible risks. Go to Samsung or at least seek advice from a qualified electrician

ME6124ST (Stainless Steel)

I need to change the light globe in my Samsung ME6124ST , I need to know how to access it so as I can replace it and find out what globe to buy

ernrene1 asked on May 22, 2015

Answer this

I have never had to change the globe on this microwave but on other makes you have to unscrew the outer case and take it off to get to the globe.Everything on the inside of the microwave should be sealed.

I'd call Samsung and ask before doing anything. Seems unusual for it to be needing changing

See all 6 questions about Samsung ME6124

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

ME6124W (White) ME6124ST (Stainless Steel)
Price (RRP) $179 $228
Depth 415mm 415mm
Weight 17 17
Power Levels 10 10
Turntable Diameter 345 345

The main difference between these models is appearance