Verified Purchase Model: WW85K6410QX (Grey) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Not recommend

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Have only been using this machine for 11 months for light washing and have had a number of problems..Requiring a technician to repair the machine four times in six months...It seems to be a faulty unit and am not happy with the response or service from Samsung....Do not recommend buying this machine..

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Samsung Official

We don’t like the sound of this. I completely understand how important it is to have a functioning washing machine and I’d like to look into this to see what I can do to help. I’ve sent you a messa... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Model: WW85K6410QX (Grey) Date Purchased: May 2018

Disappointing.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Broke down after 6 months. Samsung or the retailer weren't interested in resolving the issues. The machine had issues draining, stopping mid cycle and then kept displaying error messages. Had other Samsung appliances before that have been good. Unfortunately though this front loader has ruined my perception of Samsung. Will not be purchasing Samsung products again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Samsung Official

Hi Max, we're really sorry to hear about your experience with this product. I have sent you a private message to discuss further.

Model: WW85K6410QX (Grey) Date Purchased: Nov 2014

Never buy front load samsung

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

4 years old and the 3e error appeared, first i changed a complex rusted spider plate and broken into pieces for $230, and even there was a recall on it but samsung claimed it expired, then the motor did not work and samsung said it is still under warranty but i have to use a technician they assign and they requested $200 labor fee to come and install one.

Purchased at: Lowes

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Samsung Official

We’re sorry to hear this, Tawfik. I’d like to look into this to get a better understanding and see what I can do to help. I have sent you a message requesting for further details, and once I receiv... read more »

Model: WW85K6410QX (Grey) Date Purchased: Jun 2015

Overall happy

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Overall good
It’s very functional., You can choose the auto start function to suit your lifestyle.
It’s having option to wash differently with different fabric to ensure, it’s washed properly. It allows you to select different water level or temperature.
Only one issue, it’s noises then normal when running for long time..

Model: WW85K5410WW (White) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

I love it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Omg I love my washing machine!! (How sad haha) it is easy to use, straight forward and quick!! Push button makes it easy to choose the extra options, and the flap at the front to add smaller forgotten items is brilliant!!
My kids love the little tunes the machine plays at the end of a cycle too!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Samsung Official

Wow! We’re so blown away by your review. It made our day here at Samsung. Thank you for sharing this with us. ... read more »

Model: WW85K6410QX (Grey) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Best washing machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

The samsung washing machine looks stylish and sleek in our laundry. It is so quiet that we can't hear it running and have to double check that we actually put it on.
The settings are easy to use too. The little music tune it plays at the end is also a bit of fun too

Purchased at: Bing Lee

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Samsung Official

Thank you for your lovely review, Michael. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Samsung AddWash. ... read more »

Rosebery

Model: WW85K6410QX (Grey) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

wonderful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Great smart washing machine, washing machine appearance design is very beautiful, simple and easy, the washing machine it is convenient to use, very clean and wash clothes, washing machine capacity is enough big, very suitable for family use, one can wash a lot of clothes, wash the quilt is also very convenient, the function is all ready, with no noise, it is quite perfect, the dehydration effect is also very satisfied,.

LEANYER

Model: WW85K6410QX (Grey) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Tough, tech, cutting-edge washing machines

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

The appearance of the washing machine is not to say, very beautiful. Although the space is large, but the washing effect is very good, the noise is also very small, dehydration performance is also very good. Very quiet, even in the dry time, the washing is very clean. Especially like (add at any time) this function, and the operation is very simple,

Copeton

Model: WW85K5410WW (White) Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Damages on delivery but works fine

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

We paid good money to get this damaged after opening the box which means it was damaged to begin with but as they have said its minor won't replace it. It works great and washes cloths very well and has multiple wash settings for different type of cloths. We mainly use quick wash

Model: WW85K6410QX (Grey) Date Purchased: May 2018

Amazing machine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I share this machine with 5 other people and we don't have a single complaint. It does what it needs to do. Very quiet, safety locks work fantastic and the timer's really helpful. It is also economical with electricity. We can wash different types of clothing and fabric with pre-programmed choices on the machine. No hassle.

Model: WW85K5410WW (White) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Great washing machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I have been using for 6months and haven't had any issues. It's many features and it's all useful for daily laundry for sports uniform, underwear or outdoor pants and top. It's very quiet so you won't hear the machine noise once you close the door which is a very good thing. You can choose any options you like and the machine will listen you as being ordered. It's perfect and good quality with a good technology like you can add laundries while it's working via the front small extra door. It's genius.

Adelaide, SA, 5119

Model: WW85K5410WW (White) Date Purchased: Apr 2016

The safety lock timer is great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

We have 3 kids and two are at the age of exploring everything. So when I go to pick the other one up from school I put the washing on so by the time I get back I can start on dinner then unload the washing. Having the timer lock is great it means none of the kids can get inside while I do other things around the house. The washing is normal like any other washer I've had

Brisbane

Model: WW85K5410WW (White) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I love it it’s quiet, saves on water, has a safety lock Incase you have curious children running around. Clothes look great after they’ve been in. Samsung makes some great washing machines I probably won’t get another brand and a front load is so much better even if I have to squat to put the washing on.

Australia, Darwin

Model: WW85K6410QX (Grey) Date Purchased: Jul 2016

We wanted something dark to match our walls this worked

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

We didn't care about the price as much as colour because we have white tile walls and floors and didn't want every thing to be white so we looked around and there isn't many options for colour so we picked this unit for its nice dark look. It washes very well too

Model: WW85K5410WW (White) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Good machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Have never had a Samsung front loaders before but heard very good reviews and chose to buy one. I could definitely say that it is on par with many of the very expensive Germain brands. It is very quiet and economical. Would not consider recommending anything else. Very easy to clean filter and washes clothes perfect.

Model: WW85K5410WW (White) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Excellent overall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Many options and large loads easily done.
The extra door to add mid-wash is great.
Perhaps a little loud, but I live in small apartment and great for its size.
I love all the options such as high spin rates and variable temperatures.
We bought a second one for friend over a year ago and just as good.

Kapunda

• 4 helpful votes

Model: WW85K6410QX (Grey) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Love this washing machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

I've had this washing machine for almost a year and I love it. It has a large capacity and is really intuitive to use. The components are all high quality. The small door to add items after the wash has started gets used frequently! My partner and I both use this machine heavily and it hasn't shown any wear and tear yet. It is reasonably quiet for a front loader but not silent. I love the fast wash cycle that helps me squeeze in a load when I'm short on time but still gives me a good wash. I'd highly recommend this machine.

Queensland.

• 6 helpful votes

Model: WW85K6410QX (Grey) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Faulty heating unit! But did a good washing job

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

We bought this unit over a year ago because we liked the colour and brand name however one to two months outside of warranty the heating part inside failed and so we had to pay $200 to get it repaired. It dose a good job washing but when the hearing part failed we didn't know until we did a hot wash

Ballarat

Model: WW85K5410WW (White) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Great machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Had 2 Samsung front loaders now and they are the best I’ve ever had and I’ve had some of those expensive Scandinavia brands to. Quite great wash and economical. Would not consider recommending anything else. Very easy to clean filter and also not to heavy to move . Great clean washed clothes

Geelong

Verified Purchase Model: WW85K5410WW (White) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Love this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

First front loader I have purchased and I love it! I am officially converted. It uses hardly any washing powder, one box will last me 130 washes. It gets rid of all the stains and cleans the clothes exceptionally well. I’ve heard people saying front loaders wreck your clothes but this is untrue my clothes have never come out of the wash looking better. It’s nice and quiet until it’s finished and it plays a little tune for half a minute to notify you.

1 of 7 pages