Absolutely Terrible!!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Ignored my contacts for a week sent the wrong order and only gave me $7 back for a $70 order THAT WAS INCORRECT. Very unhappy and would NEVER recommend to anyone !

Robina

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Not good for dry/ dehydrated skin

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

For all my dehydrated sisters, don't fall for the hype of this product! This mask is a big miss, as it is more suited to those with oily skin types and big pores. It made my skin flaky and dry, and I broke out in little white bumps under my skin after using this mask a few times. I was pretty disappointed. After using it, my skin felt tight, stripped and didn't feel particularly smoot or soft. My dermatologist commented that my skin suddenly seemed very over-exfoliated (I only used the mask once a week). I didn't like this product so much that after about three uses, I gave the almost-full jar to a friend. A waste of $70.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

It's an alright product

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I was quite excited to use this product... I've been using it for 3 weeks now and yes it does what it claims (more or less)... but the hype really fools one to purchasing this product. There are far better and cheaper products that are similar to this. Would definitely not order this again.

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Risriki, Thanks for your feedback and we're happy to hear that our product works for you. We are sorry if we are unable to meet your expectations and product may be slightly expensive than the... read more »

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes

Love these products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

I have been using the scrub and mask for a couple of weeks and absolutely love the results! I actually saw benefits after the very first use. My skin looks young again!

Great mask but dried out!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Started using the mask this week. Have used 3 times & skin looked cleaned, but really completely dried up my skin. Plus I notice got more break out then use to get. Not sure if you get more break outs and then calms down after few weeks of use. Will use it for another week see. Really disappointed so far, as it's not cheap.

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Rupa! Thanks for sharing your feedback. It is normal to experience breakouts after using a clay product. Clay draws impurities to the surface of your skin, so they have to come out somehow! ... read more »

Love the face mask

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

I have dry skin and break out quite easily and as soon as I started using the pink mask it felt and looked amazing! I’m excited to see more results :-)

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Thanks for the lovely feedback!

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Within a few seconds after using the pink clay mask for the first time, my face instantly felt cleaner, looked clearer and felt so much lighter! It tackled the dirty pores like no other product has and I just love how my fave feels afterwards!

Verified Purchase

Amazing! Wish this product was available a long time ago. I’ve never felt so satisfied with my skin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Redness has diminished significantly, my face feels so smooth and has a natural glow it’s never had before. I’ve rarely had consecutive days of blemish free skin and now they just keep on coming.

Best skin care ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

This product is the first product that worked on my problem skin! Thank goodness for sand and sky! Now I don’t have to be embarrassed when I walk out of my front door.

My skin it so much brighter and smoother!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I found that the mask helped to smooth and brighten my skin. There has been many positive improvements to my skin on my face and neck. There has been reduced break outs, especially horomonal pimples. More even skin tone and reduced oil build up on my face. Although when the mask is first applied it tingles slightly, it soon fades as it drys and tightens. I have highly recommended this product to several of my friends and they all have had positive results! I will continue to praise and recommend!

Dried up after 3 tries

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

For $50, I feel so ripped off! After three uses, it all dried up. I know they will respond that you’re supposed to keep it at a temp of 85 degrees? Who’s house is that hot?! That’s unrealistic and I’m super frustrated that it was so much money for it to not work after three uses, tried to add some water and it got too watery.

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi KatieD, Sorry to hear that your mask has dried up. For the quickest resolution, could you please send us the batch number that can be found at the bottom of the jar and a photo of the mask. W... read more »

Australia

Not the same

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Loved the mask the first time I got it, cleared my skin right up and left it feeling so soft. My large pores vanished, it was so good! However even though they say the new packing (pink one) is the same formula I'm not having the same results. It's left my skin really dry, my pores are still very noticible compared to the first one and I've been breaking out a lot more since using it.

Good until...

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

My sand and sky clay product dried out and I’ve only used this 3 times. I know I shut the lid tight too! For a $50 purchase, this is definitely disappointing!!!

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Kalia, We are so sorry to hear that you’ve had this experience with our mask! Can you please send us an email at hello@sandandsky.com (subject title: productreview.com.au) and share the ba... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Very disappointed !!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I received the product ( face mask ) today and was looking forward to giving it a try ...especially after all the awesome reviews I had heard about it !!! However, I am very disappointed with the product.
The mask dried out my skin completely! Not at all what I expected of a product which claims to make the skin soft and beautiful. I am really fearful of using it on my skin again! The product gives no glow to the skin whatsoever.

The price is crazy expensive. Honestly, you can find many better products on the market which are reasonably priced.
I regret this purchase so much so that I wish I could return the product and have my precious money back !!!!! Will NOT be buying this again and surely will NOT be recommending this to anyone either.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Katy, Thanks for trying out our product and for sharing your feedback. We're sorry if we make you feel that way. Due to the high clay content of our mask, our mask can be too drying to some of ... read more »

Not worth the price

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I would not purchase this again. My skin feels alright for a few hours after using it. But it really doesn't work as described. I felt the tingle and used as directed but saw no results or improvement in my skin. Too expensive and not effective. Swing and a miss!

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Brookles, Thanks for sharing your feedback! Sorry to hear that our product didn't meet your expectations. We would like to know how long you have been using our product? Some customer does se... read more »

Unimpressed and disappointing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

After reading so many great reviews, I decided to give this mask and the exfoliating treatment a try. Sorry to say I am very unimpressed. The product did not break me out but it didn't improve my skin either. Not worth the money, no noticeable difference to my skin at all and highly overpriced. I found Origins Out of Trouble face mask to be way better and far less expensive. Save your money.

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Haley M, Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We’re sorry to hear you’re not seeing the desired results. We do advise using it regularly based on your skin type as part of your skinca... read more »

Verified Purchase

Great mask but dried out!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Really amazing mask. Although I'm only half through and it has completely dried up so I can't use it. Really disappointed as it's not cheep.

Stored as advised so just a warning before you buy.

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hello Zoe! Thanks for sharing your feedback! We are sorry to hear that your mask has dried up! You may have been doing so already, but please make sure to also store your mask below 30℃ / 86℉. Fo... read more »

Such an amazing product. Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Skin is more bright and flawless,
There was abit of tingling when first applied, but after a minute or so it goes away.
I haven’t noticed the scarring disappear as yet.

Absolutely amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I can not believe how amazing these products are, and how well they work. My partner and I saw results within a week and haven’t looked back!

Great job ladies! Absolutely killing it!

Verified Purchase

Can’t get enough of this product !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I have teenage skin and I was having a problem area with my skin but after using sand and sky it’s completely cleared it up.
I love this product. My skin feels amazing!

1 of 17 pages