Verified Purchase

Not a bad mask- but skin is mostly the same

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

First up- I love the packaging and the little brush that comes along with it. Definitely makes it easier to use. I also definitely got more than 15 uses out of the jar!!

The first use of the mask stung quite a bit, but further use of the mask reduced to only a slight tingle, if that. I used the mask about 2 times a week for a couple of months and had a small increase in pimples to the point where I actually messaged to see when the 'purging' stage would stop. It never really did and I started decreasing use about a month afterwards. I have used a couple of times since but with only a small amount left it basically completely dried out.

A nice feeling when first applied but didn't clear my skin as much as I had hoped, especially considering the price. Hopefully it works for others!

Natural skin care that actually works

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I love it, its natural and it actually works. I have always had trouble using clay masks on my skin but this one is different. Definitely part of my skin care routine.

Just love this so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I use it twice a week and it has really helped my skin clear up and shrink my pores . I absolutely got it for my daughter as she was having massive breakouts and absolutely the best thing ever thanks so much just love it

Verified Purchase

I love it cause it works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

This is an amazing mask that delivers on its promise. No sales tricks. The mask is so easy to apply. You can feel a little tingling as you apply it and you just know it is starting to do it’s magic.
I just love it because it works.

Has become a staple in my skincare routine

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Love this product! It’s honestly the best I have used.. I used it consistently and seen amazing results in my skin. Regrettably I left it to late to purchase a new one and have since run out and my skins has broken out so badly since I stopped using it. Patiently waiting on my new batch to arrive. It’s a must try!

Beautiful product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Yes it is expensive BUT it is completely worth the money. I am 44y with dry fair skin. After first use my skin was smooth and soft. I only use this product once a week and it has become my weekly skin treat. Love this so much. Best mask I have ever used.

So In Love

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

I love this mask. I had nice skin before but it could be a bit on the oily side and up close, I could see blackheads/ clogged pores. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup on my face, but usually have to wear a bit of powder just to even it out and give it that flawless look; but since I've been using this, my skin has gone from nice to perfect- and so far, it's only been about 4 applications.
A real pleasure in both the experience (so cool and tingly) and the results. Totally recommend!!!

Amazing Mask, really does everything it claims it does!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

I use this weekly. its amazing, i really notice the diffference in my pores and skin complexion. i would recommend it to everyone. You can feel it working when you first apply it!

Best facial product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Sand and Sky pink clay mask is the best mask I have used at home! Skin feels so smooth the pores are noticeably smaller. It also the only product I have continued to use! I am great at buying,trying and never using again. Not this time though. I actually take the time to have some me time and relax while the mask does it’s thing! I love it!

This mask has transformed my cystic acne

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

This mask has transformed my skin. I have spent hundreds of dollars on various products trying to help my skin. This mask simply blew me away. I saw results instantly. Could not recommend this mask more highly enough.

I love it but...

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

I love that it delivered what it said it would on the first try! I was very excited & anxious to see the results as it was my first time to buy a product being advertised on social media & not through tv & omg it did not disappoint. My skin had been transformed overnight & I have used a bunch of different mask & this is the only one that has left my skin smooth & glowing, even til the next day when I first woke up! I am 36 yrs old & I still get breakouts bt as soon as I smother this mask on it lessens the redness. I followed the instruction on using it 3x a wk for best results & in doing that I can see that my acne scars fading quicker than usual & no other product that I’ve used has ever done this. So now I am obsessed & highly recommend it to all my family & friends. Now I can’t wait for the day til I can buy & get my hands on the exfoliator as well!

a beautiful product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Such a beautiful product to use. Feels nice when applying with the included brush. Product smells nice.
Skin feels amazingly clean and fresh after use.
Would definitely recommend this product for regular use.

The Products Work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

I use both products 2 to 3 times a week and I have really noticed a difference to my skin. My skin feels very clean, smooth and refined. There is noticeable stinging with the mask from the active ingredients that lasts a couple of minutes. I'm two years shy of 50 and highly recommend for anti-aging and a glowing skin.

Clean and Fresh

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

I use once a week on day off as indulgent relaxation and once after work to clean the day away. Is easy no mess and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.
After my first use I was immediately recommending to my family and friends.
Don't change anything as your mask is perfect just how it is!

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Clay dried out after 2 months, and customer service said that is suppose to happen

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

I bought a duo clay mask pack around last October/November. After opening the first bottle, I use the product 2-3x per week. And stored it in a cool, dry place in my bedroom cupboard.

I noticed after about 4 weeks, the clay became dry. I had to 'dig' with my fingers, and it came up as a lump. It was almost impossible to apply on the face, i had to spray some mist on my face first for the clay to 'melt'. Even with the mist, it was still difficult to evenly apply the clay, and I ended up wasting a lot on my finger, or pieces just fell off onto the ground.

Same thing happened to the 2nd jar.

Customer service came back to tell me that they "suggest that you finish the mask within 2 to 3 months (as hardening is a nature of clay)." and " you can soften the mask by putting few drops of your usual serum in the jar. You can also spray a small amount of warm water and stir it mildly with the applicator brush until the mask is ready to be used again."

I bought a face clay mask, not a DIY kit!!

Considering this product is not cheap, and no where in the website did the above information was mentioned, I am extremely upset at the quality. Had I known, I wouldn't buy it, would get a L'Oreal clay mask for $15 at local store.

Comments
Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Official

Hi Sunny! Thanks for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that your mask has dried up! You may have been doing so already but please make sure to also store your mask below 30℃ / 86℉. For the q... read more »

A product that lives up to all the hype

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Product is soft on my skin and allows it to glow. It’s exactly what it advertises on TV. It cleanses my face and really fills in my pores which in turn allows my skin to breath

Toowoomba

• 1 answer

The Best Mask

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

The Pink Clay Mask is one of the best I’ve used in a very long time. I have noticeable pores, luckily my pores are empty and devoid of dirt. The are noticeable. The pink clay was so smooth and lovely in my skin. The next day there was a marked improvement with the reduction in size of my pores. I really do recommend this product! Value too!!! It goes a very long way and I just did my t-zone.

Dandenong

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Love it , love how sand and sky makes my skin feel and look

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Sand and sky is the best product on the market for me ive tried others , it softens my skin and deminishes the fine lines on my face , i highly recommend this product to anyone .

Comments

I love there new product the Flash Perfection Exfoliating Treatment , i love how it feels when u Exfoliate your face the look and feel after u use this product is amazing, i highly recommend this ... read more »

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

My skin felt amazing afterwards extremely soft and smooth... It really draws out all the bad from your skin in the days after you will break out but that just show how well it works.. Would definitely recommend

Perfectly, it has given me my confidence back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

I suffered from acne from a very young again and I was left with scars and redness, Sand & Sky has taken that all away. Incredible products, I am never turning back. I am finically starting to get my confidence back and enjoying having clear skin.

1 of 13 pages

My product dried up in the jar, is there some way to remedy this?

Lori P asked on Apr 21, 2018

Answer this

Mine dried up too, I wrote to customer service, and they told me it’s suppose to dry out....I was like ‘what on earth....that’s ridiculous!’

Hi there, Lori!

We are sorry to hear that your mask has dried up! You may have been doing so already but please make sure to also store your mask below 30℃ / 86℉.

For the quickest resolution, could you please send us the batch number that can be found at the bottom of the jar and a photo of the mask. We will forward this information to our Product Team for further investigation to make sure it will not happen in the future.

To fix this issue, can you please try putting 2-3 drops of serum into your mask before applying or add some water by using a spray bottle. Please ensure you put it in a controlled amount. Please let us know if that works as we are determined to help you out.

We look forward to hearing how you go.

Team Sand & Skyxo

Hey, Do you offer free sample to see if it suits with one's skin? Thanks

Sidra A asked on Mar 30, 2018

Can you use this while pregnant? What are the ingredients?

Brittney asked on Mar 28, 2018

Answer this

Hi Brittney!

Congratulations! It doesn't contain any chemicals that can harm you or the baby. The product does contain Vitamin A, and we advise caution with this ingredient if you are pregnant. Some ladies are comfortable using a small amount of topical Vitamin A, but others are not. We suggest that you do a little research, check our ingredients or consult your doctor and decide for yourself.
Here's the complete list of the ingredients:
Kaolin (Australian clay), Water (Aqua), Bentonite, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice ORGANIC, Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) Extract ORGANIC, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Garcinia mangostana (Mangosteen) Extract, Centipedia Cunninghami Extract (Old mans weed)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Undaria pinnatifida (kelp) Extract ORGANIC, CI 77491, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactic Acid and d-Limonene

Hope this helps!