Not a bad start!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Just used for the 1st time today. Didnt see the instant wow results or brightening, but skin does feel clean and soft afterwards! Gonna keep trying to see if there's further improvements :)

Love the product, but half empty!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Love this pink clay mask, it makes your skin feel so smooth and gives it a glow. But as I got to about the middle of the tub (which isn't big at all) I could see a huge space/gap at the bottom so really it was half empty. Not sure if I will buy again as $70 was a bit expensive for the amount I actually received.

Verified Purchase

Glowing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

An amazing product! I Love the look and feel of my face after using it. I was skeptical at first but it's definitely working for me. My face feels smooth and tightened and it seems to take away some of my redness on my cheeks and nose. Now I just have to keep remembering to do it! Lol

Verified Purchase

Truely amazing, I’ve never used a better mask!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

It really is the best mask I have ever used!! No bad reaction, just all good, smoother and brighter skin, smaller pores, less bumps and just feels cleaner!! I love it!!

amazing results!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Dramatically improved my sensitive problem skin.. It helped reduce redness, acne and doesnt over dry the skin. Im addicted. It's a great product. I would definitely order again and again.

One of the best masks I've ever tried

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Great texture, dries quickly and easy to rinse. On my first use, I noticed that my skin was brighter and smoother. Left my tub at my mum's, and she loved it! Need to buy another one for me

Painful

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Burning sensation was hardly bearable when I applied the mask. The burning sensation went away after a couple minutes as the mask began to dry. The most painful mask I have ever used.

Comments
Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Official

Hi, We are very sorry to hear about your experience. The tingling sensation is due to our active formula and is actually a sign that the mask is doing its job! But as you said, this sensation doesn... read more »

COPENHAGEN

I hope this is a Joke??

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I received my product today after waiting weeks...and I mean WEEKS, for the product to arrive and being given the run around from the customer service in the meantime. Upon arrival the shipping box was in perfect condition and the seal intact (on the shipping box mind you) However when I opened the shipping box to find one of the jars completely out of the box and the other inside its intended packaging ...BOTH jars had the seals broken and the jars were well over half empty. The jar states it should be 2.1 Fl oz 60 grams.. Yea OK maybe if the jar was what was being weighed there was barely enough in one of the jars to warrant two applications and the other maybe a smidgen over the first jar.... Last time i checked (and I did refer to my initial order) I didn't pay almost 100$ for two sample jars of this stuff...Needless to say I have contacted the company to see if they respond and what their resolution/explanation for this would be... My advice.. If they make good on this error I will gladly delete this review... If not I will consider it a lesson and just say buyer beware on this company.. sad I was actually going to order more and try out their new mask that comes out soon as well...least I learned before that.

Ouch

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

If you have sensitive skin I would NOT recommend this at all. I did the recommended patch test and it didn't hurt too bad but was irritating. When I put it on my face as soon as it touched my skin, it began burning my face almost all over. I wiped it off straight away but had red blotched for most of the day on my face.

I am in love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

Love this new product, it arrived quickly and the customer service was excellent in answering my questions ! Makes your skin feel super smooth and smells lovely. Cute little brush makes it a really mess free application. my pores are so much smaller after 1 application

A really effective mask

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Easy to apply and remove - this mask is gentle but very effective. My sensitive skin looked very fresh and healthy with no visible pores, amazing. Also useful to apply on specific blemishes and a good spot prevention.

• 1 answer
Private message

Lovely product with great results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

I love this product. You can definitely feel the tingle when you first put it on but it goes away in a few seconds. I love the whole ritual of putting on the mask (and the little brush is great!). My skin is definitely smoother and refined since using it.

Private message

Nice product easy to use

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Good product, first time I ordered no problems. Ordered 2 more and paid for 2 but only received 1 jar, very disappointing. I am hoping this was a mistake and not a money making scam, considering I’ve paid over $100 for them.

Very effective. Results within 2 weeks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

I was sceptical when making the purchase but I had exceeded my expectation. My skin was smoother and had less blemishes within 4 uses (twice a week for 2 weeks).

Great product and excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Due to my age and my work entailing being in extremes of temperature every day, my facial skin is not in a great condition. I have used this 4 times over the last fortnight and although my blemishes are still there, my skin actually feels amazing and is looking slightly better. Also the pot came with the plastic cap damaged, making it a bit messy when opening, they immediately sent me another one free of charge. I am very impressed with the whole experience.

Fantastic product!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

So happy I decided to purchase it had calmed my redness down and had given my complexion an all round glow, what an Amazing product will continue to purchase ❤️

Belfast

Private message

Fantastic product, but only half full!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

It arrived quickly within a week of ordering. When I opened it, there was a big gap in the middle with only half the product I'd expected. However, I have used it 3 times now and I am very pleased with the results. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and amazing. I'd definitely recommend it.

Would use again!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

I received a sample product from their other company bellabox.

It has a pleasant smell and is an easy application. Does take some time to dry (approx 20 - 25 mins for a thin layer) and dries very stiff. There was a burning sensation on the cheeks and nose when drying however it was bearable and dissipated within 5 minutes. Washing off was easy when using a damp cloth.

After usage my large pores were visibly smaller and skin clearer/brighter. I have very sensitive skin and usually get reactive pimples and very dry/flaky skin when using any new products and I am happy to say there has been no reaction whatsoever and my pores are still visibly smaller the next day.

I was very skeptical to use this product as I didn't believe the hype however I am pleasantly surprised and will be sure to purchase the product again.

I have had a hit and miss with bellabox and have disliked most boxes that have come because they have been slow or always having the same products. This is the first time I have genuinely loved the product and am glad to have tried it.

Best mask for oily skin, makes my makeup flawless!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

This mask is amazing! I have super oily skin so makeup doesn't sit well until I found this! If I use this in the morning before I shower my makeup not only goes on better, it looks flawless! Truly a god send xx

Wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Loving the results- my pores are more refined, I’m having less breakouts and my skin is super soft. It’s now a regular in my routine a few days a week :)

1 of 8 pages

I tried this product last night for the first time and my face burnt slightly but eased after about 1 min however, my skin became very red (like I had been badly sunburnt) I immediately washed off and my skin went back to it's normal colour within 1-2 mins. I'm nervous to use this product again, has this reaction occurred with anyone else? I really would like to try the product again but very concerned about looking like a beetroot.

Lizziefish79 asked on Nov 02, 2017

Answer this

I do feel a slight tingle when I put it in - not a burning sensation though like you describe. Mine goes away after only a few seconds. I don’t have the redness either. My skin actually looks great after I take the mask off. You may be very sensitive to the ingredients. Did you do a test patch first?

100% no way should you use this again if you have had an allergic reaction.... which is what you have described. Often if u use a product again that you have reacted to, you could possibly react more severely a second time.
This product is really really bad and I’m not surprised that you have had a reaction. Please remember that if a product is being sold through social media and not in stores, it’s a huge red flag.

Thanks for the advice ladies, I won't use again! I had a slight loss of judgement. I'll stick to what I know Dermologica...

Are there samples ?

Kalesha asked on Oct 01, 2017

After reading these reviews i am nervous i to live in australia and got a Email the next day to staye theres a delay in orders. When will i expect mine????????? Otherwise please just refund my money now.

Edith asked on Sep 21, 2017

Answer this

You need to contact the company. This product review website is not park of their business

See all 16 questions about Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin