The only face mask I’ve tried that actually works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Before I bought this product I must admit I was a bit skeptical, but once I tried it, I was converted! I love the way it feels when going on, and you really don’t need that much to get a great result! My skin feels so smooth, my make up has bever gone on better and my pores around my nose and cheek area have significantly reduced... would I recommend Sand&Sky? Absolutely!

Amazing results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I have huperpigmentation and noticed it Gets lighter the day after applying the mask. Also purchased a bottle for my mum who has never used any product on her face. The results have been amazing for her. Her pores are no longer visible and she has nice glow to her face. Ready for my next order. I love the product, it really works

Best product for my face

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I love Sand & Sky! It’s part of my routine now and I literally can’t live without it. My skin looks and feels wonderful after every use. My face just glows!! Highly recommend

It really works I love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

When I first saw it I wanted to try it straight away but I was thinking twice does it really work but I saw the reviews and the add how well it works so I thought I am going to try it and when I did I was wow this is really good. I really like it and it really works so if your like me just try it and find out for yourself like I did now I really want to try the scrub that looks good too. I will be buying more. Thank you Sand and Sky your product is amazing!

Too Drying

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Used product per instructions. Actually less than recommended first week. Too drying. Just doesn't work for my skin as well as others stated. Product very similar to drug store clay facial mask you can purchase for 1/3 of the price.

Comments
Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Official

Hi there! Thanks for purchasing Sand & Sky! Due to high clay content of our mask, our mask can be too drying to some of our customers. We recommend to use serum and lock it using a moisturiser if ... read more »

I have sent three messages to customer service requesting a refund. No one will respond to me. I'd like a refund immediately please. I checked with our family dermatologist and she said if a produc... read more »

Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Official

Hi there! Sorry about that. We would like to confirm if you sent the email to hello@sandandsky.com? We always make sure that all are emails are being replied within 24 Hours. You can also send us a... read more »

EXPENSIVE FOR A VERY AVERAGE PRODUCT

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

This was an expensive product, and unfortunately I feel like I was ripped off. There was no noticable difference to my skin after the application and removal, other than a lot more redness. It's very thick, and I found it a pain to apply. It's better watered down a little, it goes on more evenly, but still having tried both it doesn't make my skin look any better - sadly! For $120 I'd have been better putting this towards a good series of facials.

Comments
Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Official

Hi Kae, Thanks for your feedback. We make sure that only the highest quality ingredients are to be used in Sand & Sky products. Our formulations while created from nature, are also supported by sc... read more »

Verified Purchase

Sand and Sky - Pass on this product!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

The main ingredient in this product is the same as every other clay mask (which you can find in your drug store for $5-8) but what is not common is the horrible stinging, burning pain I have felt when I put the smallest dab on my face. Something is totally off with the formula!!! Horrible, sorry I wasted my money and fell into the hype of such a poor product.

Comments
Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Official

Hi Carm, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We make sure that only the highest quality ingredients are to be used in Sand & Sky products. Our formulations while created from nature, are also suppor... read more »

• 3 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Bought both the mask and exfoliate from adore beauty and love both the products from sand and sky brand will definately re buy also love dealing with adore beauty as great customer service and free shipping

Great Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

It's a great clay mask, it leaves my skin soft and supple after each use.
I use the clay mask twice a week and the exfoliator once a week.
It's all i ever use need these days!

• 2 helpful votes

Amazing product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

This mask does what it say it’s goinb to do!
Even skin tone, unclogs pores, tightens pores, leaves skin feeling baby soft.
It came with a brush for application so there no waste

Best mask and scrub in town!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

This is perfect, I cant imagine using anything else. I rely on these 2 products for a pick me up if I'm feeling down! Makes my face glow and feel smooth with barely any imperfections. My blackheads on my nose are noticeably disappearing. Even my hormonal break out on my chin has drastically minimised. I used to get around 5-10 pimples every month now I'm lucky to get 1! 100% recommend!

Verified Purchase

Perfect combo! Cleared up my skin so quickly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Have been using the clay mask for a while and absolutely loved it to clear out my skin especially after I had been drinking and normally get heaps of breakouts but didn’t with the mask. The exfoliator is the perfect thing for in between days when you don’t need to mask but still want a thorough cleanse of your face. My skin hasn’t been better

Fantastic Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Absolutely love this product, on my 4th Month and wouldnt be without it !!!!! My skin feels and looks amazing and I look forward to using my mask day to day.

Brilliant skin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Sand & Sky is a brilliant product, I saw the difference when used it and it felt soft as well. Highly recommend it to everyone. It's a special great product and different from the other products which I haven't tried but this is my number one skin care routine that I recommend to everyone.

Sydney

Private message

Really did make my skin feel and look better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

I have tried various face tonics, lotions and potions. But Sand and Sky impressed me with the reality. It does what it says it does ! My skin feels and looks better after using this product.

burning feeling on face

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

Sadly this product was not great for me. After reading all the reviews I had high hopes and asked hubby to buy it for Xmas. I don’t have particularly sensitive skin, but when I used it, my face felt like it was burning. Not a tingle, a burning feeling. I tried to leave it on as long as I could but 3 minutes was all I could stand. When I took it off, my face was very red, not clean and clear. Such a shame as it’s so expensive. With my experience, I unfortunately cannot recommend it.

• 1 review

Not worth the money

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

Expensive for a small jar that dries up anyway. I have gone through 2 jars as I thought the 1st one may have gone dry as I kept it in the bathroom. I kept the 2nd in a cool area and the same thing happened. I wrote this as a comment on one of the many Facebook advertising videos and I did not receive a reply, only the people interested in buying the product did. I did not see a reduction in acne. I did see a reduction in oil because this mask leaves your face as dry as a desert. Also stings on application. I will not be buying a 3rd or recommending to anyone. I didn’t get to finish either of my jars. Waste of money!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Official

Hi Chloe! Thanks for sharing your experience. Sand&Sky Porefying Pink Clay Mask is full of active ingredients. This tingle means that the ingredients are working to tackle the impurities on your s... read more »

Noticed a change after first use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

My skin was brighter and felt tighter after thr first use. It was really easy to apply you only need a very small amount. Easy to take off to. Love it and love that its Australian.

Verified Purchase

Best exfoliator and face mask I’ve used to date

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I don’t normally use face masks consitantly. I always forget and don’t see or feel a difference. I have persisted with this one and use it a few times a week. Although it has bough out some pimples they are cleaning up and healing a lot quicker than they normally would. My pours have reduced in size and I have only been using it for 3 weeks now.

Great mask

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Tried twice and both times it was very effective. My skin felt smoother, cleansed & gave me a beautiful glow. The mask is a lovely pink colour and feels luxurious. I find it is quite pricey for something that gets washed off down the sink. I would expect this price for a product that actually stays on your face (moisturizer etc).

1 of 15 pages

Hi, I've had problems with my skin in the past with plant based ingredients. I've read many reviews about your product and would love to try it. Is there anywhere in Australia where I can try a small sample before I purchase? Thanks is advance, Belle

belle asked on Jul 15, 2018

Answer this

HI Belle!

Thanks for your message! We used to sell Travel size in AU but it's currently out of stock but don't worry we're looking on restocking some travel size again.
Please follow our socials so we can update you on the latest happenings with Sand & Sky!

Cheers!
Team Sand & Sky xo

My product dried up in the jar, is there some way to remedy this?

Lori P asked on Apr 21, 2018

Answer this

Mine dried up too, I wrote to customer service, and they told me it’s suppose to dry out....I was like ‘what on earth....that’s ridiculous!’

Hi there, Lori!

We are sorry to hear that your mask has dried up! You may have been doing so already but please make sure to also store your mask below 30℃ / 86℉.

For the quickest resolution, could you please send us the batch number that can be found at the bottom of the jar and a photo of the mask. We will forward this information to our Product Team for further investigation to make sure it will not happen in the future.

To fix this issue, can you please try putting 2-3 drops of serum into your mask before applying or add some water by using a spray bottle. Please ensure you put it in a controlled amount. Please let us know if that works as we are determined to help you out.

We look forward to hearing how you go.

Team Sand & Skyxo

Hey, Do you offer free sample to see if it suits with one's skin? Thanks

Sidra A asked on Mar 30, 2018