Such an amazing product. Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Skin is more bright and flawless,
There was abit of tingling when first applied, but after a minute or so it goes away.
I haven’t noticed the scarring disappear as yet.

Absolutely amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I can not believe how amazing these products are, and how well they work. My partner and I saw results within a week and haven’t looked back!

Great job ladies! Absolutely killing it!

Verified Purchase

Can’t get enough of this product !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I have teenage skin and I was having a problem area with my skin but after using sand and sky it’s completely cleared it up.
I love this product. My skin feels amazing!

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Love Love Love how this product makes my skin look and feel!! It is my first time using Sand and Sky products and I will definitely continue to use this product.

Effective but burns!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

This mask is definitely effective at detoxifying skin. However it produces a strong burning sensation on application and for the first couple of minutes. I understand that Sand n sky advise that a tingling sensation is normal, however this goes far beyond tingling! The burning sensation is nearly unbearable in the beginning... I don’t think it’s supposed to be so painful!

I believe the formula was modified slightly a while back as the scent and colour of the product suddenly changed, and this is when I started to experience this. I never used to have any issues with it.

Despite this I really like the product and hope they bring out a more gentle formula.

Awesome so far!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

My skin feels amazing after 10 minutes and the pores on my cheeks and nose have visibly decreased already! My boyfriend did laugh when he saw me with the mask on though... heheh!! Money well spent so far...!!! x

Love Love this mask so amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Made my skin smooth, clear and brighter so good can’t wait till I buy the scrub loving my skin I recommend it so much thank you Sandandsk your products are amazing

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great mask but dried out!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

This mask was excellent for the first week while I used it but when there was still about 1/3 to half still left in the jar it totally dried up. I’ve kept using it trying to dilute it with water to resurrect it but it’s not the same. Lovely product but too expensive if you are wasting the last half to a third because it dries out - that’s why I haven’t re-ordered.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Sutapa! Thanks for purchasing Sand & Sky! Sorry to hear that your mask dried up. Please send us an email at hello@sandandsky.com (subject title: productreview.com.au) together with the photo of ... read more »

Just an update - I took the time to write to Sand and Sky as per their request above - on Sep 5th. I got an automated response that they would get back to me in 24 hours and it's now been 10 days and no response at all. Pretty disappointing.

Gritty and luxurious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

Skin lovely and smooth. Burnt a little when I first put on but I have very sensitive skin. Loved it! Skin feels beautiful and soft day in and day out

Life saver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

This product helped me with my acne and reduced the redness and size of them as well as the redness on my cheeks. It has made my skin feeling and looking great

Overpriced

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

I have noticed very little changes to my skin. It feels a bit tingly but comfortable. Like that it dries nice and quickly. Palmer's enzyne mask does more at quarter the price and I definitely won't buy the sand and sky clay mask again for that reason. It is a very small amount for the price and you will get about 6 uses out off it only.

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Rosita! Thank you for sharing your feedback! Our mask can be used around 12-15 uses. We recommend applying thin layer just enough to dry in 10 minutes. Some customer sees instantaneous effect s... read more »

Great, but...

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

Love this product. Works great at evening out my complexion and tightening my pores. However, I have had it stored tightly and was surprise when I opened it today and it was hard as a rock… Cannot even use the last third of the jar. Even though I love it it’s too expensive to waste this much. Probably will not re-order

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Julie, Thanks for purchasing Sand & Sky! Sorry to hear that your mask dried up. Please send us an email at hello@sandandsky.com (subject title: productreview.com.au) together with the photo of ... read more »

Really. Really, wanted this to work.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I purchased this clay mask in the hope that it would fix my skin, as I breakout in some areas.

Not the worst but it’s every girls dream to have beautiful clear skin.

I purchased the mask after reading the raving reviews and so far I have unfortunately been pretty disappointed.

Each time I have used the mask it has made my skin burn. I don’t have sensitive skin and have used a clay mask before so I stopped using it after about 2-3 attempts.

I decided to give it another go tonight after not using it for quite a while as I wanted to have a relaxing night while pampering myself with a face mask.

The jars expiry says 10/19. I opened it and it has completely dried out, and I can confirm that it has definitely been stored below 30 degrees just like the jar advises.

I’m so upset that this product has been so disappointing especially considering the reviews and the cost.

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Julia! Thanks for sharing your feedback and giving our mask another try. We're sorry to hear that your mask dried up before the expiry. Our product contains active ingredients that's why some... read more »

Great mask, easy to use and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

I just had my second Sand & Sky mask delivered and I am truly satisfied !
I have a very complicated relation with my skin for years so I wasn't expecting those magical before/after results as we can see on commercials. However, results are much more probant than with other masks ( and I tested a lot !).
I have a very sensitive and reactive skin so I feel a slight tingling during the application but it desappears quickly. My skin looks better after using the mask and the next days.
I live in France so I am very glad that delivery charges are free and the package is delivered in less than a week.

To sum up
+ more efficient than many other masks !
+ very pleasant to use
+ it is possible to have a beautiful skin in less than fifteen minutes
+ free and quick delivery to France

- my first pot has dried before I finish it (as I have a very sensitive skin, I can't use it too many times in a week)
- with this price for a little pot, I would like to use it to the bottom

Keep on going ! <3

Verified Purchase

Customer Service Isn't Great

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Had the wrong item sent (Ordered the mask, got the exfoliator). Brought it to their attention, had to take a picture and all, all for them to say I had to wait for ODP (? or something like that) team to check on it and I would hear back in 1-2 days to see if I could return it to get a refund... It was unopened AND not what I ordered. I was really excited to try the mask but after this experience I don't think I'll be ordering again...

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Trish! We apologise for the inconvenience and for not getting an awesome customer service from us. We would like to help you in this matter and make sure that you get what a Sand & SKy customer... read more »

Never had so many pimples in my life!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

I ordered this face mask about a month ago and was excited to have smaller pores, less pimples and a younger, brighter complexion! However, the first time I used it I broke out in pimples (lots), I read the sand and sky FAQ’s and they said to keep trying the mask and this could be a ‘purge’ as it is where I normally get pimples! So kept trying and still 3 weeks later I have had the worst breakouts I’ve had in over 3 years! I usually get one or two pimples every couple of weeks but my face is full of them at the moment and has been for a month! So upset! My skin feels so oily since I have started using sand and sky and the mask just doesn’t seem to be doing the things it says it should. I am trying not to be too negative here, I guess I am just very disappointed for the price I paid :( as it wasn’t cheap!

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Lavina! Thanks for sharing your feedback. We make sure that only the highest quality ingredients are to be used in Sand & Sky products. Our formulations while created from nature, are also supp... read more »

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Not working on me, not good value for money

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I have combination towards oily skin. I often have small pimples popping out every now and then.
I waited I used up the whole bottle before I write this review.
After each use, there is very little effect on my face close to none.
For the price I paid for the mask, I would expect better result.
The spots on my face are still exactly the same colour after each use.
I do follow the instructions and use around 2 to 3 times a week. It is no where as good as advertised for my skin type.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Dear Kitty cat! Thanks for sharing your feedback! Sorry to hear that our product didn't meet your expectations. Some customer sees effect instantly some takes a couple of application before they ... read more »

Mask has gone hard in the pot

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I really like this mask and have used 2/3 of the pot but the last third has gone hard and I am no unable to use the brush to apply it. I have tried applying it with my fingers but it doesn’t spread evenly at all. I have been storing it as advised on the pot and so am annoyed that I can’t use the remaining product especially as it is not cheap to buy!

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Caitlin, Thanks for sharing your feedback! Sorry to hear about what happened to your mask. If you have time, please send us an email at hello@sandandsky.com (subject title: productreview.com.au... read more »

Brilliant products that really work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Brilliant products that really work. Pores are less visible. Skin looks much healthier. Skin tone is even. Skin looks shiny. Skin is less dry and patchy. I am really happy with the results and thoroughly recommend the products to others.

Not too bad, could be better

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Worked well for me. Unfortunately it dried up rather quickly, i always made sure the plastic sit on cap was in place and the screw cap tight. Overall i think it is overpriced and the Alya Skin is better value for money

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Camila! Thanks for your feedback! Sorry to hear about what happened to your mask. If you have time, please send us an email at hello@sandandsky.com (subject title: productreview.com.au) and sha... read more »

1 of 16 pages