Extreme burns

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

I loved this product when it first came out like I had extras in my cupboard but ever since the packaging went pink the formula has been intently burning my skin!! Not sure if the formula changed or not but it makes me so depressed that this went from my ride or die mask to something I can’t even use anymore

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Lexi! Thanks for sharing your feedback! We didn't change the formula of our mask. We only changed the jar colour. May we know how long the burning sensation lasted? Have you tried it again afte... read more »

Intense burning

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Got a sample size in a beauty advent calendar and was excited to use but one I put on my skin my face started burning so bad I had to wash off. Disappointed because I was excited to use

Comments
Sand and Sky Official

Hi Casey, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We make sure that only the highest quality ingredients are to be used in Sand & Sky products. Our product contains active ingredients that's why some ... read more »

Grande Prairie, AB

Some sort of magic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

I’ve struggled with terrible acne for the past five years. I’ve tried so many different masks, exfoliants, soaps, scrubs, and even medications to try and get rid of it. But still, I have bad acne, huge pores, and numerous blackheads that give my skin a rough texture. My mother heard about this product from a friend and got the mask and exfoliant bundle for me as a Christmas gift. I used it once, and I’m already hooked! My skin has never felt so soft, and it’s never glowed like this before! One use in and already my acne is starting to clear! I would highly suggest!!

This is great stuff!! It has helped clear my acne within a few weeks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I had a few scars and it has faded them. I didn't have any reactions to the product.

I noticed that I don't have a bad breakout like I used to before using this product.

Verified Purchase

One of my new beauty secrets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I have very sensitive skin, I'm always wary of new products but I decided to give it a go. This has been incredible for me. I love the way my skin glows and the compliments I now get.

New me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

On my first use of the exfoliator I noticed how irresistibly smooth my skin was!
It has bought out all the nasties built up in my pores.
Iv been using the bundle regularly for a month or so now and I’m noticing a reduction in blackheads, and redness around my nose and chin!
The Mask... just competes the package. My skin is left feeling hydrated and smooth!
I've since bought this for my sisters to use! Thank you.

Love love love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Few time I used it, it has Stung me skin really badly? Not to sure if that's normal. Also made my skin really bad but I guess that is because it's helping clean your skin and bring out the bad yukky stuff out. But now I'm loving it

Amazing product! Super easy to use!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! How can you not since it is Australian Made.You can definitely notice a difference in your skin straight away after one use. My skin felt smooth, fresh and very clean. It produced a very deep clean for me. I have combination skin and skin that doesn't know what it wants to do. Which is so annoying. This product has made my skin look more alive, healthy and I have less pimples than before I started. Highly recommend and you will not be disappointed.

It’s an amazing producty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

You can feel the difference straight after the first time you use it. You feel you skin super clean and lighter, it’s awesome! I haven’t used it long enough to see differences on my scarring, but when I notice it, I’ll let you guys know.

Hard to find a better product!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I love a great face mask and exfoliant. I have a pre teen daughter with pre teen skin, and so I bought these products and they really have made a difference, Her skin in so much clearer and softer, and mine is so much softer and firmer. Not to mention brighter. Products are easy to apply. I love the little brush, make's application so easy. I would also say they aren't cheap, but they are a joy to use, and so in my book, worth it.

This this great!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I would definitely repurchase soon. This is such a great Australian product! Skin feels great and smooth after just one use. Has reduced marks/ slight scars over a few uses. Seems slightly pricing however there are always sales and it is totally worth every dollar spent.

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I’ve never been able to find a mask that actually helps my skin! I use the mask two times a week and from day one I started to notice a change in my skin!

I Love It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

My skin has large pores around the nose and chin area and proan to breakouts. After a few weeks of using the face mask and facial scrub I noticed a conciderable difference, my skin is practically flawless, pores are so much smaller and breakouts are very rare other than the odd spot. This product has change my life for the better. So much so I purchased the products to send home to Scotland for my mum to try.

Amazing !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

2 times a week for the past month and my skin has never been better ! Highly recommend to anyone with an oily/ combination skin. Wouldn’t recommend on dry skin, might dry you out too much xx

Melbourne

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Love this Product after Doubting it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

This product helped my skin when I had a rough time with my face breaking out. I used it once a week on top of using REALU. I’ve stopped using it now, just because my skins a bit better and it’s a bit expensive. It doesn’t have much product in the jar but it works. Stings your face a little but the results don’t lie. Would buy again if they’re on sale.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Product works fantastic for oily skin, product dries out quickly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Definitely diminished and cleaned out my pores without over drying (I have very oily skin however). Only problem is the product dries out quickly. I add water but it is hard to to get the right consistency.

LOVE IT!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

My skin immediately felt softer and became less oily the more I used the product. I had no adverse reactions to the product which was awesome! I also noticed that the product made my scarring look lighter and less red with every use.

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

My skin is noticeably smoother and brighter after using the mask. I have super sensitive skin and I don’t get any reaction to the mask. It is a wonderful product

An amazing product on the market and I'm Hooked!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I have notice my skin becoming more smooth amd clear of any blemishes.
My skin never reacted to the clay mask and I love the light feeling it leaves your skin feeling after i use it.
I recommend Sand & Sky to anyone I can

Great product for my skin.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I have combination skin and very big pores. The clay mask has dramatically decreased pore size, as well as thoroughly cleaning them out, and has reduced the oily feel on my T zone by at least 90%. I also have very sensitive skin and it didn’t cause any trouble at all. Brilliant product.

1 of 18 pages