Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 1 question

Delay in Order

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I placed my order tuesday night got a email first thing wednesday morning advising of delays no time frame given. After seeing these reviews I too live in Australia and am concerned i may never get my order. If this is the case please refund my money now.

Melbourne

Oh My God!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Okay, like everyone else I was thinking 'is this just another scam?' or 'is it even worth the price of it?' but my gosh, I LOVE IT! I've got sensitive skin and stupidly I just chucked it on my face and instantly my face starting stinging like crazy so obviously I panicked! But then like 10 seconds later it was completely fine, realised its totally normal to feel it after looking at the FAQ. My face was so so tight and once taking it off with warm water and a clean towel and my face just felt AMAZING!
I'm so happy with Sand and Sky and will totally be buying this all the time! Definitely worth it!

Fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

This product it truly amazing. My skin felt and looked great and pores minimised. I got the opportunity to use this product as a sample I received. Would highly recommend this product to everyone, the only downside for me is that unfortunately I cannot afford to buy it.

Baby soft skin! <3

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

I was skeptical about this product, but was curious to find out for myself if it worked and hoped for the better and I'm safe to say that it does work! You feel a cooling effect first once applied then a tingling sensation which they say is normal and to leave for 10 minutes. I left mine on a bit longer, say about 15/20 minutes (I applied a bit too much and thickly on). After it's all dry around I washed my face off with a face washer and my skin felt amazing! I've never felt anything like it before, so clean and soft to touch skin. Best product ever!!

Super soft skin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Love this new product, it arrived quickly and the customer service was excellent in answering my query this morning! Makes your skin feel super smooth and smells lovely. Cute little brush makes it a really mess free application. ❤️

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I've been using it almost weekly, and every time I see less pores and brighter skin. My skin feels soo soft and smooth afterwards, with no oily residue whatsoever. Definitely stocking up on this!

No regrets! Really satisfied with the results.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

It doesn't take Long for the product to arrive to Singapore. It comes with a good quality mini and smooth brush that helps you apply the mask on your face. The mask dries out pretty fast about 10-15mins.

Me and my sons have tried it at a go.
I have normal face, t -zone oily, some pigmentations and dark spots on lower eye area. After wiped of the mask, the first thing I noticed my face brightens up and the pores really tightened up. The dark spots lightens, feels really clean, clear and smooth. I don't see any fine lines. It doesn't dry your clean.
My Son's are teenagers, love sports and skin can be quite sensitive and has slight acne and can be quite oily.
After mask, it's the same effect. The acne or the redness around the nose area has reduced and less tensed. Much clearer and cleaner face. My sons really like it too.

We felt this is a great product. We rarely mask our face using clay/dry method but we have tried it before. I Guess most products left your face dry and does not show any clear results.

Go ahead to buy the 2 packs with bundle price. Because you are gonna use it often and enjoy the results.

I have an idea to all- mask my face on every special evening party or events first and then work your face with your daily nourishing products and apply make-up. I guarantee You will look fresher and feels radiant and confident for the evening

Nanango

IF IT EVER GETS DELIVERED

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

I live in aus it states up to 5 days...... well in a few days i have been waiting over a month. Very disappointing!!!! Have emailed them and keep getting the same email asking me to have patience and ignoring my questions.

Comments
Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Official

Hi Hayley, we are so sorry to hear you still haven't received your mask. Indeed, we received an overwhelming number of orders and it incurred some delay in delivery time. Please be assured that all... read more »

Jackpot!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2017

Yikes this stuff actually works! I can't imagine not having this product in my life. I've just ordered another 2 to make sure I never run out.. that says it all!

Absolutely Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Yes, the price tag is not on the low side. Yes, i have tried other masks from good brands and cheeper ones. BUT i could see immediate results. after just one use (which was right after a huge holiday, where there was loads of alcohol and sun) i went to work the next day without any makeup and everyone said my skin was glowing! thumbs up for this mask and i will definitely be stocking up again.

Melbourne

Didn't work and overpriced

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Thought I would pay the high price in the hope that the mask would actually do what it says. However, I have been thoroughly disappointed as this product is the same as others on the market (which are much cheaper) and has shown no visible signs of improvement for my skin

Singapore

Verified Purchase

Can't decide if this is a good or bad product

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

My first application immediately stinged so bad I was wondering to myself I wasted so much money on a mask I'm gonna stop using after once. The stinging sensation subsided but I could still feel my skin tingling. No improvement on my skin after this first try but there was a slight raw sensation after washing the mask off. Not sure if I will put myself through that again. $60 wasted.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Official

Hi May, we are so sorry to hear about your experience. The stinging or tingling sensations are normal. They mean that the mask is doing its job :) We recommend you to watch results over time. Every... read more »

New Haven

Not worth the price

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

For almost 50 dollars a jar, this product is not worth it. I could see similar results with a 3 dollar face mask. It left my skin soft afterwards but that's about it. I didn't notice any difference in my overall skin.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Official

Hi Kenna, we are so sorry to hear about your experience. We recommend you to watch results over time. Everyone's skin is different and some customers have to wait a little longer before seeing better results. Thanks.

Not worth $40!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I followed the directions perfectly, & I have used this 3 times since I have received it (I have oily skin). This product has done nothing good for my skin. The only good thing about it is that it comes off so easily. Other than that I have not noticed a difference at all, except for blemishes, & my skin being extra oily.. both not positive things.

Port Lincoln

Well worth the money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I couldn't believe how much stuff this face mask drew out of my skin. The day after using it my face was covered in pimples but is looking clearer and clearer each day :) the only thing that has helped with my pores under my eyes and blackheads! can't wait to do a second mask!

BAD SERVICE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I was so very excited to try this product! However I purchased this product 18 days ago and emailed the service about it several days ago. I am yet to receive a response. I understand long delays can occur when there are increased orders however I am started to get worried that sand and sky have stolen this money from me rather than receiving the product or a response!

Comments
Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Official

Hi Emilie, we do have experienced a very high number of orders and shipping times have been impacted. We are very sorry about that. Our entire team is working hard to solve this issue and we should... read more »

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I love this product, it is a must have. My skin is feeling so smooth, soft and brighter just after a few applications. The brush applicator is easy to use. I would recommend anyone who is reading these reviews to buy this amazing product.

First and only mask I'd use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I love sand and sky, it is the first mask I have ever tried and I wouldn't use anything else. I love how it makes my face feel afterwards and the brush makes it so easy to apply.

Banksia Beach, Queensland

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

So amazed at how this actually works, i loved it, enjoyed using it, can't wait to order some more of it, very impressed, my sister is gonna order some of it she was very happy about how it works

Great Australian made product, that gives results.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

An excellent natural skincare, that leaves your skin feeling and looking great!!. Would recommend this product to anyone wanting to see a difference. Gives a great glow to your skin.

1 of 6 pages

After reading these reviews i am nervous i to live in australia and got a Email the next day to staye theres a delay in orders. When will i expect mine????????? Otherwise please just refund my money now.

Edith asked on Sep 21, 2017

I've seen people say they paid ,$40 $50 $60 and $70 a jar ?? How can that be ? What is the price supposed to be ?

Sassy asked on Sep 09, 2017

Answer this

Hi there,
I rarely buy mask in clay form. I have tried well known And expensive Brands before but they don't show immediate results.

I have bought 2 bottles at sgd111.84 per what they have advertised on Facebook. I am unsure if it is reasonable pricing afterall we always go for well known brands And affordable price. 100 for 2 bottles, I can afford. I am very pleased with the result truly!!! It's well spent. My kids loves it as it improves their skin. Try it!
It has good reviews in general.
Hope this helps.

Hey there,
I have used mine 1 time so far and its brilliant! The difference in prices would be due to currency.

Hope that helps

Every time I try to pay it keeps saying that the email address isn't correct. How'd I pay for it?

Emily D asked on Sep 06, 2017