Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Sand & Sky has helped with my uneven skin tone, acne breakouts and enlarged pores. The only downfall will be the price of the tiny jar other than that a product that I have purchased three times already and even recommended to all my friends, family and colleagues.

Fantastic Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

I have now been using this product for 3 weeks and my friends have noticed the difference in my skin. I love it. Your skin feels amazing after you have used it. The product is delivered in no time to my door. All I can say is I love it.

Even good for oldies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

I’m 60!!! And have some age spots on my face. Since using your remarkable product, the colour of the spots has faded significantly. And I didn’t even purchase it for this reason. Your other promises have happened as well. Thank you so much. Go girls. Go Aussie!!

Love this product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

I have been looking for something that helps to clean my skin in a gentle way as I have had problems with mild acne since the beginning of my teen years. I found this product and haven’t even used it that often and I love it! You get instant results with brighter skin and cleaner pores. If I use it more consistently I know it’ll help change my skin dramatically because it already has without me using it all the time XD
Amazing!! Thank you Sand and Sky! <3

I used every day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

I love to used every day before bed...i feel clen and i used to have my face covered with pimples. Now i have none. Im another person. Is the best i tried. Love it!!❤️

Excellent product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

Delivery was exceptionally fast. Product absolutely refines pores the more you use it as described. Many people have commented on how good my skin looking since I started using it. The real deal.

It really does work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

I love Sand and Sky. To find a product that does what it says is amazing
I love how my skin feels afterwards and I don't need to moisturize and my skin feels great.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

No better than any other face mask I've used

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I bought this product after seeing copious ads for it and thought it looked good. It's really no better than any other face mask I've used and many of the claims of its powers are grossly over inflated in my opinion. I didn't notice any difference in the size of my pores, brightness to my skin etc. It's also really expensive for the amount that you get in the tub.

Real results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

This product truely shinks pores, makes your skin feel soft, helps control oily skin and evens skin tone. You can feel it working when the moment it touches the sin.

Verified Purchase

Real result and Amazing , I love it...!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

It gives real result on my face skin. I love to using it and i recommended this product to my friends overseas. Thank You for developing this product to us

Great product just wish it was slightly more affordable.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

I love this product, it genuinely makes my skin feel so amazing. Only thing that cold be improved is pricing! Would also be really cool if it could be purchased from retail stores!

Best Mask Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

I have used a lots of masks... this one is by far the best. It leaves your skin smoother, brighter but does not dry you out. Over time it does refine pores.

Newcastle

• 4 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Fresh as a daisy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

My skin is so soft after using this, it feels really fresh too. My pores & redness definitely feel minimised also, so that is what I really love about this mask. I would recommend it to anyone.

Loving it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

Love the look & glow my face is after using Sand & Sky. I can definitely see that the product is working. So easy to wash off & luv that it comes with a brush. Would recommend for anyone to give it try

Amazing product, best mask I have ever used!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

This mask is incredible! I had been trying 20 different types of masks and none seem to do what they claim. This all changed with Sand and Sky. Not only did it brighten my skin, but it has reduced my pores drastically, has stopped blemishes, has made my skin incredibly soft and has even helped with the dark circles under my eyes. You cannot go wrong with this product.

Awesome product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

My skin is super smooth and I have noticed my pores have reduced after I used the mask a few times. I didnt notice a change in my complexion though.
I also appreciate your teams prompt response to my enquiries.

This product has done wonders to my skin!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

I was a little hesitant to try this as it’s main advertising was on Facebook but I decided to buy it and I’m so glad I did! This product has really helped my skin a lot. I rarely have break outs now and if I do it’s only one pimple and it doesn’t stick around for too long. I have already purchased this for my sister and bestie so they can experience this great product with me!

Making it part of my regular routine.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

Every time I use this product I am so happy with the way my skin feels. It has honestly helped reduce my blemishes and leaves me with a nice glow. The reviews are true and I can’t recommend this product enough!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Miracle mask

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

This is the by far the best face mask I have ever tried in my life. My red cheeks with red broken veins are almost gone, Brown age spots almost disappeared and wow my skin feels like a new face. Absolutely amazing mask. I highly recommend it

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Purchase

Just a hype.... not worth the money.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

Used it the second time now and just as I’m worried about after reading a few negative comments about the jar being half empty, mine has a massive air pocket in the middle as I poked it with the brush that came with it. So I’m really disappointed as it’s not even worth the amount you pay for moneywise. As for the product itself, I got that burning feeling at the start and it slowly dissipated as it starts to dry on your face. I’m pretty confused at what it did to my skin exactly it left some dry patches after washing. Don’t get me wrong, my skin definitely looks brighter and smooth but it didn’t have that soft supple skin that I’m looking for. Is it your money’s worth? Definitely not. I can find cheaper products that work out there. I really hope that my second jar isn’t half empty as the first one. Dear Sand&Sky team, I have photos as proof if you want to see them.

1 of 10 pages

I tried this product last night for the first time and my face burnt slightly but eased after about 1 min however, my skin became very red (like I had been badly sunburnt) I immediately washed off and my skin went back to it's normal colour within 1-2 mins. I'm nervous to use this product again, has this reaction occurred with anyone else? I really would like to try the product again but very concerned about looking like a beetroot.

Lizziefish79 asked on Nov 02, 2017

Answer this

I do feel a slight tingle when I put it in - not a burning sensation though like you describe. Mine goes away after only a few seconds. I don’t have the redness either. My skin actually looks great after I take the mask off. You may be very sensitive to the ingredients. Did you do a test patch first?

100% no way should you use this again if you have had an allergic reaction.... which is what you have described. Often if u use a product again that you have reacted to, you could possibly react more severely a second time.
This product is really really bad and I’m not surprised that you have had a reaction. Please remember that if a product is being sold through social media and not in stores, it’s a huge red flag.

Thanks for the advice ladies, I won't use again! I had a slight loss of judgement. I'll stick to what I know Dermologica...

Are there samples ?

Kalesha asked on Oct 01, 2017

Answer this

I am a Birchbox subscriber and received a sample of this product last month. It has probably enough for 5 uses.

After reading these reviews i am nervous i to live in australia and got a Email the next day to staye theres a delay in orders. When will i expect mine????????? Otherwise please just refund my money now.

Edith asked on Sep 21, 2017

Answer this

You need to contact the company. This product review website is not park of their business

See all 16 questions about Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin