• 4 answers
Private message

unhappy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

had family photo's taken at Wombats play school The photo they printed of us with our grandchildren was badly spaced with a great gap between 2 of them and so a head sitting half on the grown up head sitting in the front. On the whole family one same thing with s different child just about shoved out. I did buy 2 and got my free one which they decided which to print not me. If it hadn't been that it's the first family one we have had taken in a while I wouldn't have bought any. Disappointing. I think one should decide for ones self which ones should be printed.

Wonderful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

What a great company! Friendly photgraphers & when i had small (fussy) issue with a print they fixed & reprinted for me. Also great incentives for the centre. Recommend to any centre

• 2 comments
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Sandpit Photos - wholeheartedly would not recommend

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2015

Sandpit photos came to my daughters school. On the class photo, they spelt two of the children's names incorrectly (common names not unusual). I contacted the company via email to see if they could reissue the class photo with the correct names.

In reply, the owner asked for my phone number to call me, which I gave him. Unfortunately, I cannot post any details as to the details of this phone conversation but it was not positive.

My experience of Sandpit photos was negative from start to finish. I would not recommend them under any circumstances.

There are some great businesses that do school photos of children, the team at KR Photography are fantastic for example.

In conclusion, Sandpit Photos never did send our the corrected photograph nor did they refund us.

+ Quality of the photos was fine

- Owner cannot take negative feedback even when undeniably justified

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes