• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Store type: Online store

Love using them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

They ship in stock items fast but out of stock take awhile depending on what you order but even out of stock items can be fast always gave good prices love to use zip pay with them.

I ordered a bunch of blu rays still waiting for 2 but should not be much longer.

Bolton Point

Verified Customer

Sanity is a great store!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

I recently purchased some DVDs for myself and to give as gifts for Christmas. Sanity have a very good range of products as well as prices to suit all budgets. I Have never had any problems with buying things from them and their prompt postage service means I get them in a short time to enjoy, as well as being very helpful just before Christmas this year. Well done Sanity, keep up the good service!

Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2018

I just received a DVD boxed set for Xmas.
Can't play it on my Panasonic player as it is a region 1 set.....America, only.
Discs are marked "region 1". Packaging is marked "US".

• 6 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Manager rude

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Want in manager never smiled or greeted me at all. When I did 3 for 30 purchase he didn't tell me I actually picked up one that's not included . As he was so disinterested.

Zero stars - Sanity is the worst

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Terrible, insincere, unhelpful customer service. Ordered vinyl and CD for a birthday present, I though I left plenty of time, allowing 10 days for postage and handling. 10 days comes and goes - no contact from them. I email to find out what is happening, and their reply is cold, unhelpful and uncaring, and told to wait. Another 10 days goes by, and I contact again. Apparently now they can't provide an eta as it is now, 21 days later, "on back order". Fortunately they cancelled the order promptly, but I will never recommend them, or shop from them again.

Great stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Awesome customer service, great products, best prices around. I have recently moved to Sydney and unfortunately couldn’t find a store close to me. Was worried about ordering online after reading some reviews but thought I’ll give it a go. Now been my 4th online order and not disappointed once. Packaging, delivery, communication 5 star.
Thanks Sanity

Pre-order which never existed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Placed a pre-order for a limited edition signed cd. Called to check on the order twice to confirm order as it was a birthday present for my daughter. Was curious why I didn't receive the usual sms to inform of the arrival of the cd only to discover when in store that there is no record of the ore-order ever existing so SURPRISE no cd. Wondering how they were able to check on status of my order over the phone if it never existed? Cancelled the remainder of my pre-orders and received a refund. Doesn't exactly solve the problem though.

Very Slow

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I ordered a couple of DVDs on Sanity, doing the right thing supporting Australian businesses. It took 4 weeks from ordering to delivery. I do live in a remote area, but I know that I can receive items from the east coast in 5 days from other online stores. Unfortunately due to their very slow service I have now had to use Amazon.com to order the item in time to arrive for the birthday I had ordered for and given myself plenty of time, or so I thought. I will not be using Sanity again.

What's the point of a order

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

24/8/2018 alice in chains new release pre ordered.the day comes,eager me visited the store the nite before, was told they have it but can't release it till release date..ok cool..day comes ..10am..sorry haven't got it,might be in later and will call when you when..never called! What's the point..Cd/DVD shop that doesn't restock/update or get organized for a release..happy birthday. Kingaroy

Melbourne

• 5 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

Ordered Gomer Pyle USMC Complete Series on Sat, arrived on my doorstep following Wed (4 days later). Firstly thank you for carrying such a rare series to begin with & thanks for the really fast service.
I would recommend this seller.

• 3 helpful votes

The worst service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

I ordered a CD by a fairly mainstream rock band that was released in Australia within the last few years. 8 weeks later I still don't have it. The friends birthday it was for has long gone. Sanity's response was that I could cancel anytime. Maybe it is coming via bicycle messenger from Norway.

Thank you to DONNY at Ingle Farm Sanity store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

He was amazingly helpful to me
I am 70 and he was so polite and patient
My grateful thanks to this kind young man.

• 4 comments
  • 1 question
  • 5 answers
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Fast delivery, Service is excellent!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Ordered Tomb Raider on 3D Blu-Ray a couple of weeks ago online and got told it was sent to me via Express Post last Friday and true to Customer Service’s word I received it yesterday (Monday) - Very happy with my purchase and have another Blu-Ray on order which I should receive in around 2 weeks, excellent service. Keep up the great Work Sanity!!!

Adelaide

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Yakuza 6 Collectors Edition PS4

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Thanks for the excellent communication/ customer service. I ordered knowingly the item was out of stock but more was coming.

Each time I had a web chat they were honest. If it’s next week that’s fine and guess what; they delivered on that ETA

Using AfterPay was flawless.

Product was packed well and I’m a VERY happy customer.

I always find what I'm after.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

The only thing i can fault is they're probably a little over-priced compared to other companies, but the service is always good and I always find whatever movie I am looking for, every single time. The stores are always neat and tidy. And I saw last week that they've starting selling brand new vinyl albums which I think is amazing. Love Sanity.

• 1 question

Natalie King review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

I am happy for sanity Stafford as sanity they do a great job and that I am glad that I am able to buy and get great online service from sanity. Well done to Dee and other workers at Stafford thank you for your hard work :)

Could not care

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I ordered a cd on the 15 January. I have rang 4 times first time they told me it was put on the shelf and they would post it that day i left it for a week. Rang again still didn't post it. The girl just laughed at it. Rang again the boy said it hadn't been post. My last phone call was on the 14 February. They said the have just posted it. I'm not happy at all. My dad on is death bed and friend got cancer. I was waiting it to play softly beside my dad bed as he loves Jimmy buffet.

filthy d.v.d's

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Purchased a number of NEW D.V.D's a few days ago from Morayfield store.One was that 'filthy' it would play the last 10 minutes remaining.A number of others dirty too.Surely one can expect that if you purchase a NEW D.V.D that it be clean as well as playable.Will now shop elsewhere for my entertainment!

wrong disc

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

They put the wrong disc in the case, which I did not enjoy, I could not return it as it was a gift, not happy

Order not delivered, ignored by Sanity

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

Ordered the DVD "Doctor Doctor Series 2 " in first week of December. Christmas gift. Guess what, not received. Queried Sanity Online. Guess what, no response. I think they are SCAMMERS.. Suggest you avoid them like the plague. Bring on Amazon.

1 of 4 pages