Filter By:

Very poor.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Tried to get a loan for a car they said i didn't earn enough money i think 90 grand a year is more than enough very poor service didn't seem to care about helping me out. Hopeless.

Comments
Savvy Finance + Insurance Official

Hi Bob, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Our lenders will assess your capacity to repay and they assess based on income and expenses. The expenses are based on marital status, num... read more »

Enquire thoroughly - lots of hidden costs and charges

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Last year got a loan through savvy. They got me a decent rate on my car loan. A year later I requested a payout figure and was informed it would cost me $600 in penalty charges!!! That's more than any other service I have used before. So advice to all is to carefully review your charges before signing up with them.

Impeccable Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Well I can write a story on recent service provided by Anthony Lengo. He is a gem of a professional to deal with.
Up to date communication and following up on my case were dealt so efficiently by anthony.
I really want to thank Anthony for his hard work and determination in providing an excellent customer service.

Great service Savvy.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Just contacted Savvy on the net and inquired about a loan the agent got back to me sent the details and i applied for the loan was approved very quickly by just following the guild, The agent was very helpfull and paticent .
It made the whol;e process very easy - Thanks Savvy and Reece the agent.

Comments
Savvy Finance + Insurance Official

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business!

No help and they really dont care

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Tried getting in contact with the person im dealing with no answer rang office spoke to another person he tried seeing what loan he could give me i said I've already applied and he just brushed me off and said he get her to ring me

Comments
Savvy Finance + Insurance Official

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry you couldn't get hold of the person you were dealing with in the first instance. I hope that the person called you back - your review doesn't indicate this. We re... read more »

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Worst service ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Biggest Waste of time, they never get back to you. I had to always contact them and see what happend with my application.
Will definitely not recommended them to anyone.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Savvy Finance + Insurance Official

Hi, As we cannot identify you, can you please send your details to billt@savvy.com.au so that we can respond to your complaint.

Yes sure ask Anthony Lindo he will know, he has my email address

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Savvy Sucks!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

We had [name removed] from savvy finance, was the worst experience, [name removed] was constantly late on dead lines, didn't reply to emails or return phone calls, not only that he was extremely rude and condescending. I will do not being doing business with this company in the future.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Savvy Finance + Insurance Official

Hi Koz, As we cannot identify you, can you please send your details to billt@savvy.com.au so that we can respond to your complaint.

Great, Efficient Service From Michael Raine! Competitive Rates!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Savvy was the only finance company that I contacted that was willing to listen to what I had to work with in getting a car loan and did not hide any information from me.

I had one month of my probation left but Michael Raine was able to find a lender that could work with that. I also had a deadline as to when I wanted the process to be completed and Michael worked hard to meet it. I received constant updates along the way!

Great, speedy and very efficient service! I would recommend Savvy for their great rates they give and the exceptional customer service from Michael Raine in particular.

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent, Speedy Service, Thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Savvy Finance did our car loan, it was handled by Kaylan and he was very professional and kept us up to date, the loan was approved fast. They do charge the borrower a fee and many people I think overlook this at the start because it is not clearly mentioned on their website. We borrowed $23,000 and paid a $1,400 fee for the service, but we don't mind because the service was amazing! It is worthwhile.

Worst service ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

The worst service ever I experienced, very complicated process and there own charges are high on the top of high interest rate

Comments
Savvy Finance + Insurance Official

Thanks for reviewing Savvy. I am sorry our service didn't meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on providing good customer service so please contact me to let me to let me know about your ex... read more »

Verified Customer

Quick, Efficient, Professional but Personal approach to finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

My Finance Consultant was Daniel Cannella, and highly recommend him and the team at Savvy. We had a camper trailer written off from a storm event and after being mucked around by the vendor finance, we turned to Savvy. Timeframes were tight, we wanted the trailer within 4 days as we had a camping trip planned. Daniel rang within 2 hours of submitting my application online, he went through everything and I told him the interest rate I wanted, I received an email within minutes from the phone call. I filled out the application and received another call that afternoon saying it was sent out to lenders.

Next day Daniel had the pre-approval at the interest rate I wanted, however I ran into issues with my vendor for the new trailer, after 2 days of mucking around trying to get a correct invoice from the vendor, which Daniel hounded the guy too, I ended up finding a new vendor and Daniel processed all the changes needed to switch and increase the finance for the new trailer. Erin from the Settlment team sent through the contracts, called to advise she had sent them and followed up immediately once I had sent them back and the vendor settled within 24 hours.

Overall the communication was amazing and the end result was what I wanted. Thanks Savvy, I would definitely use your service again.

Not happy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I applied last week and they said I’ll get an answer by Monday which is today! I’ve emailed the guy twice but never replied!

harry paganis and savvy is a big waste of time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

i apply 2 weeks ago and still no nothing i sended everything need it and they still taking this long to say yes or no i try ringing and while i was talking they just hand up on me never deal with this company again and i would not

Comments
Savvy Finance + Insurance Official

• 2 helpful votes

Average service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Wasn't bad service, loan was higher interest rate than promised (told me 4.8%, got 14%) and there were fees I only noticed on the contracts that they didn't tell me about (risk fee and application fee) but they weren't too bad otherwise.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Glenwood

• 2 comments
Private message

Great service and very competitive rates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Obtained a car loan through these guys and I am very pleased with the service received. Justin was on the ball from day one and provided answers to my queries promptly and was able to find a loan package that met my requirements. Definitely would recommend them.

Perth

• 16 helpful votes
Private message

When others failed SAVVY came through !!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I was pretty much giving up on a new car, two previous credit providers couldn't come to the party. Good credit score and deposit but can't couldn't help despite their broken promises.

SAVVY came to the rescue, peter and his team got everything sorted for me.

Drive away on my Next swing home in a new car

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Very professional great communication friendly service Highly recommend to any one , A big thank you once again to Lora and Katia

amazing company to deal with they went out of there way to help us when we didnt think we would get

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

worked tirelessly
brilliant service
went out of there way
Vas was outstanding his work was outstanding
highly recommend to give them a call

Ballarat

• 1 helpful vote

Rude, Rude , Rude

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Made an online enquiry, they contacted me straight away which was great. Was to apparently email me an application form which I never recieved. Then called me back a few days later to see how it was all going with the form I never got. I very nicely informed the gentleman that I had in fact gone through my bank and he was not impressed. Even saying that he hopes the application with my bank doesnt put a mark against my credit when it gets rejected!!! FYI the finance has been approved. Keep your arrogance to yourself and please understand that not everyone who you speak too will follow through with your service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Savvy Finance + Insurance Official

Hi Barbs. Thanks for providing a review on your experience with Savvy. I am sorry your experience wasn't good. This is not the type of experience we want customers/prospective customers to have.... read more »

Ballarat

• 3 helpful votes

DO NOT go anywhere near Savvy Finance and Insurance

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

DO NOT go near Savvy Finance & Insurance. They act with unconsionable conduct and will bleed you of hidden fees, cross sale expenses insurance products and take advantage of anyone who is financially nieve. I repeat DO NOT go anywhere near them, go to a reputable Bank.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Savvy Finance + Insurance Official

Thanks for your feedback. We cant identify you from the post but would be happy to try and resolve your complaint. With regard to the insurance products, we do offer insurance to protect you in v... read more »

1 of 6 pages