Verified Customer

Love it, I tell everybody about the awesome site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Nothing bad to say about scoopon, love it. Have purchased so many items and been very happy with each item. Saved a lot of money

Fantastic !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Excellent customer service - really pleased! Will definitely use again. Wendy at Bon Voyage was especially excellent to deal with, great communication and service. Thank you!

A1 Customer Service, Professional and courteous staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Thank to Scoopon consultant Wendy for helping when I messed up a booking. She went to enormous effort to sort the problem (my fault) and was patient and courteous, keeping me informed as the booking finally progressed. I am very grateful and will be very confident in using Scoopon again and recommending others. Scoopon has a customer focus which is refreshing nowadays.

compassionate Refund

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Myself husband daughter & Grandchild where unable to go on a cruise booked through Scoopon we cancelled at the last minute due to family issues We where blessed to speak & deal with a lovely women named Wendy who went above & beyond for us securing a part refund with P&O also gave us a payment from Scoopon as a good will gesture You & your company have been so amazing thank you so very much Wendy & Scoopon
Scoopon is extremely lucky to have such a brilliant staff as Wendy

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Michelle, thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear that you had to cancel the cruise trip. Hope all is well and you can re-book soon! Here at Scoopon, we believe that it is not all about ... read more »

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Fantastic Service from Scoopon. Very efficient, professional, understanding, friendly and super fast. 10/10 service. Scoopon's website and customer service are highly recommended and would use them again with no hesitation.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Thanks, Joanne for your feedback!
Pleased to hear of your experience in dealing with our customer support staff. Feel free to get in touch with us anytime you have any queries.

Thank you for shopping with Scoopon.

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
Private message

Verified Customer

I've discovered a new love and enjoy just checking out what's on offer everyday now!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

I look forward to seeing what's on offer everyday through scoopons. I enjoy scrolling through ,checking out what interests me,then viewing it in depth,even chatting to scoopons staff or contacting the actual businesses to find out even finer details ,so I can make a proper knowledge able decision about each offer.
I love it!

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey, thanks for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are indeed one of our loyal customers. Thank you for shopping with Scoopon!

Very good customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

I've purchased a 2 nights hotel stay deal with Scoopon. However due to my mistake I overlooked checkin and check out dates which would cause conflicts with our family 's other commitment. So I needed to change the checkin and check out dates. After I contacted customer service, instead of saying no to me right away (which they could as per the sale conditions) they have forwarded my request to the hotel and got the dates changed to the
ones I wanted. So thank you for the understanding and flexibility that thx customer service team at scoop on!

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi May, we're so glad to hear that you got your desired dates booked. Amending already booked dates can be tricky at times but thankfully the hotel did it for you on this occasion. We hope you h... read more »

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Can't fault their professionalism. They were very helpful and prompt in their replies to my emails. Live Chat was also a great help.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Thank you, Christina for your lovely feedback!

Very impressive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

I too recently missed discount to a purchase. One contact (not because of this but for another query), mentioned missing out on discount then within 24hrs - viola a Scoopon credit! Very satisfied customer.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Tracey, thank you for writing this review. We're so glad to hear that your query was addressed and resolved promptly!

Thanks for shopping with us.

help with scoopon deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

I have been using scoopon for many years, I made an error with one of my recent booking and the customer service team was extremely helpful and understanding, even though the error was my fault, issue was resolved very quickly.
I will definitely keep on using scoopon in the future.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey Chloe, thats what we are here for. We are pleased to hear that you contacted us and that we were able to resolve all your queries.

Thanks for writing here and more importantly thank you for shopping with Scoopon!

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

I purchased a travel Scoopon and forgot to apply the coupon on offer at the time. With only one email, I received a response back the next day and upon my approval, a refund of the 10% discount was instantly credited to my account - thank you!

Great deals and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I booked a Maldives holiday online and wanted to change the dates - Wendy contacted the resort and was able to amend to my new preferred dates. Very much appreciated!!

Comments
Scoopon Official

Thank you, Michelle for your feedback. Wendy has been an integral part of our success and all her efforts are appreciated.

Thanks for buying your holiday package with Scoopon Travel. We hope you have a lovely time!

Impressive customer service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I purchased a Scoopon for a massage place that turned out to be terribly dodgy. I contacted Scoopon asking for a refund and although they couldn’t provide me with one, they did give me a credit for 50% of the purchase price of the voucher, which I was very pleased with. Chris L who I dealt with was lovely.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Sam, thanks for this review. We're sorry to hear of your experience at the massage place. But we are glad that you contacted us and shared your feedback. Happy to hear that Chris was able to ... read more »

I order 2 pairs each year from Scoopon only!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

Simply no matter how I tried since last year I cant receive your newsletters - either therese some security block with my account or something occured!
I rang and your people checked, all looks good from your end but your newsletters stopped coming, neither to my inbox nor to the spam box

Fabulous service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

Scoopon customer service was fabulous in following up on a purchase. The professionalism and efficient service in providing a solution was great. Thank you Julie.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi, thanks for your feedback for Julie. She is friendly, authentic and open towards her customers and always convinces them that she is the right person to help them. We're glad that you got to exp... read more »

Great customer service katrina

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

All promises and timeframes were exceeded , I was the one that made the mistake- , Katrina was fantastic
Looking forward to shopping with scoopon again

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Dianne, thanks for writing this review. We're glad to hear that Katrina was able to assist you with all your concerns. She is always at her best to help all customers. We will pass your feedback on to her.

Thank you for choosing Scoopon!

Perfect customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Scoopon Admin Team were fantastic, they dealt with my Scoopon query quickly and efficiently. Very friendly service via the online chat.

Very helpful and friendly service online.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Both recent purchases have been good value for money although we haven't used either of them yet. Customer service (online answers to questions) was extremely helpful and friendly on both occasions.

Verified Customer

Excellent service from staff at Scoopon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I bought a scoopon voucher for HighTea at Cicchetti Wine Bar and had trouble getting a date. The team at Scoopon and Cicchettis were fantastic at finding a suitable day for us and it was amazing. Thanks everyone!

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey, we are so glad to hear that. Thank you for shopping with Scoopon. We hope you love the service at Cicchetti Wine Bar! Let us know how it goes.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

i spoke to Mary V tonight and she was very very helpful and helped me solve my issue very efficiently

Comments
Scoopon Official

Thank you, Tracey for your feedback for Mary. She is a gifted and talented individual and we appreciate all her hard work.

Thanks for shopping with Scoopon!

1 of 34 pages