Love the site & the people operating it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

It's so great to have a company take responsibility for poor products. A few times I've had issues regarding getting the product I paid for and Scoopon staff are quick to respond and take action to resolve. Great service & products all round.

I love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Great Savings, Ive made a habit of checking Scoopon daily to snag these incredible deals. Will be shopping her again.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey, so glad to hear that. We are here for you always if you ever have any concerns :)

Melbourne

Mostly ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

The majority of products are good however you pay for what you get. So many things have broken but it's not worth the postage back and forth to return.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey, thanks for the feedback. However, we're sorry to hear about your bad experience with certain products. Can you please let us know which particular product are you referring to so we can follow it up at our end.

One was a battery charger for the car. It won't even power up a mobile phone let alone the car battery. The second was a battery charger lasted not long at all. But I get it's cheap and they are chances you take.

Product was excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Product was as described very happy delivery was great wr are very impressed with the quality and speed of receiving it

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey Jacki, thanks for your feedback. We're glad to hear that liked the product. Don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any queries!

Scoopon is my Facebook

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

There isn't a day that Goes By that I don't check scoopon. They always have fantastic deals for fantastic prices come up. I've personally ordered over 50 items off of this scoopon. It's very quick and easy to use and is on your doorstep within 2 to 5 days. Out of all of my orders they have only sent me one order that was a mistake and when contacted they told me I could keep what they sent me and they would resend my order.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey Paige, thanks for the lovely review. We appreciate each and every feedback that we get through our amazing customers like yourself! We hope you continue shopping with us in future as well. At a... read more »

love it love shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

i enjoy shopping on this site as it has soo many cool deals

Scoopon shopping selling fake Redken & Kerastase

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Bought 1Litre bottles of Redlen shampoo and conditioner, when it arrived the packaging was slightly off but thought it might be old packaging stock. After I used it was obvious it wasn't Redken as it had zero effect on my hair and left it greasy and yucky, I took it to my salon who confirmed it was fake. Apparently Redken and Kerastase products are only authorised to be sold in salons and anything bought anywhere else for cheaper price is a diverted product that can be diluted, out of date and full of unknown ingredients nothing like the original. Given I spent over $100 on two products I thought I was getting a deal on for buying in bulk I'm so disappointed, didn't realise Scoopon could get away with this!!!

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi, we're sorry to hear this. We take tremendous pride in delivering authentic and credible products. Our quality control team does an amazing job round the clock of making sure all the products th... read more »

ORANGE

• 1 review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Was so pleased today had a problem with a purchase Im new to this so I called customer service & was delighted to be treated not like a problem but was talked through my dilema I needed to return something & it was fixed within minutes & my refund no problem at all thanks Dallas

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey, thank you for your feedback. We're happy that your experience with Scoopon was pleasant. We try our best to make the buying process more user friendly and less complex so new users like yourse... read more »

Its my pleasure to give credit where credits due & Dallas was amazing made my call easy

Fantastic Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Due to unforseen circumstances I was unable to use my travel Scoopon voucher within the allotted time frame. Nina from Scoopon was amazing in finding a quick solution that assisted me in my situation. I will definately be returning as a customer of Scoopon as my experiences and purchases have always been positive. Thankyou.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey, we're so glad to hear that our customer service team was able to address your concern. We'll let Nina know that she did great as always. Thank you for this feedback. It is priceless to us and helps us improve.

Exceptional customer service! Very happy repeat customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Melanie was fantastic! I was in a spot of bother with a Scoopon purchase & she was able to arrange a solution to assist me. I'm very happy with the service provided. I love it that Scoopon have now updated the travel site to include availability so you know exactly where you're at when you purchase - excellent enhancement!

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey Jo, thanks for your review. We can proudly assure you that you don't ever have to worry about your Scoopons. Just contact us anytime and we'll be happy to assist you with your concern. We are a... read more »

Unexplained other credit card used

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

I have been using Scoopon for awhile to purchase items but for some reason earlier this year in January and February 2 orders went on a previous used credit card. I have contacted Scoopon with no response and also sent an email with also a failed response. A response or help to solve this issue would be appreciated

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Bernadette, we're sorry to hear that this has happened. Here at Scoopon, we are very diligent in collecting credible and relevant information. We have strict security measures so that there are ... read more »

Efficient - Fabulous Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I had to contact Scoopon for refund and Lis was efficient, fantastic communication & customer service skills. Very impressed as good customer service is tough to come by now days. I will carry on with future purchases from Scoopon. Thank You

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Michele, thanks for the wonderful review. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valu... read more »

Verified Customer

I needed help dealing with a scoopon supplier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

a group of 6 booked the first January 2018 trip using scoopons with an end date of December 2017. Prior to purchase I contacted the supplier, checked they would honour them in 2018, they agreed, set travel date, vouchers were bought, air fares booked all sorted. A few weeks ago the supplier raised their fees , told us to pay more or change travel date to 2017. Stacey- the superstar sorted all this for us. great effort.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey Jen, We're so glad to hear that your issue was handled efficiently by Stacey. Here at Scoopon, we pride ourselves on providing great services across a number of areas. Our goal is to please cus... read more »

Great site, can't wait for order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Great site, used many times would highly recommend to everyone. Bought household items travel and vouchers never had any issues.

Fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Love buying from scoopon. Always on time with delivery and products are well priced. Good quality. I'm always checking for new deals

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Vicky,
It's great to hear your feedback about our products and our speed of delivery. We hope you continue shopping with us in future as well!

Love Love Love Scoopon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Great ideas and value for presents that family members would not buy themselves for instance, train trip, attractions or pampering.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey Sue,
Thanks for your review, we are glad to hear that you are happy with different deals and gift ideas that we offer! Keep an eye on the site for more great deals in the future.

Convenient shopping! I love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

I just love the convenience of shopping on line, the way of the future. Scoopon makes it very easy Thank-you Scoopon!

dubbo

• 1 answer

so easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

great deals for all the family and easy to order on line and the price is right there are great ideas for all the family

Comments
Scoopon Official

Thanks for your feedback, we are glad to hear that you love the deals that we offer. Make sure you're signed up to our newsletters so you get notified when we add new and exciting products and deals!

Brilliant. Love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Scoopon offers a great choice of deals for dining, wine and gifts. There are never any issues with delivery. I love the excellent savings!

• 1 review
Private message

Great products and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

The help centre resolved an issue of a double booking quickly.I will be using scoop on again.Keep up the good work.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi,
We're glad to hear that your issue was resolved quickly & efficiently. Make sure you sign up to our newsletters so you get notified when we add new and exciting deals!

Thank you but i get daily emails already of scoopon deals.

1 of 27 pages

One of my friend gifted me a Scoopon voucher for Vivid sydney. The coupon was pretty misleading as it had put the validity period of the voucher as "VALID FROM 26 May 2017 - 17 June 2017" and that too in BOLD RED HIGHLIGHTED. But then didn't know that the coupon was prebooked with a specific time. That date/time to my surprise was not sufficiently highlighted as much as validity period. It seemed that this voucher is valid for whole period and I just need to book my slot between the period. I was hell wrong !! It's quite confusing especially when it's been gifted !! But why on the earth would you highlight the Validity of the voucher when it's booked for a specific date/time?? It's so frustrating. Now It gives an embarrassment having said that it has been gifted by one of my friend. Anyways I contacted the scoopon customer care they raised their hands and said nothing can be done. Now I need to buy a new one. That's just simply great !!! Thanks Scoopon..

Vivekharin asked on May 30, 2017

Last year I purchased two vouchers for dinner for 2 /4 courses with matching wines. I gave one to my husband for a present and one to a friend. Since November last year I have tried to book on 3 occasions without success always booked out. We left for a holiday last Thursday and the vouchers will be expired when we return. I sent the other Voucher to our friend saying he may as well use that one as well as his and warned him to book early, when he rang they said they were not honouring any more scoop on vouchers and to apply for a refund. But it gets worse the voucher I sent to our friend never arrived but I have his number 70633937WIQ, bar code VEJ587. The expiry date is the 1st March. I am hoping the lost voucher arrives in the mail to our friend whist we are away. Where do we stand.? Regards Genevieve Seivers ([email protected])

Gen asked on Feb 11, 2017

Hi there, I'm trying to track 3 transactions that have been deducted from my credit card. Would you by any chance be able to track where the goods were sent ?? There are some numbers on the Transaction Details of the payment, not sure if these are relevant to tracking ? On one of the purchases, ( for $158.00 ) the following numbers are showing: Order 10078498 Then there is another number which appears on all 3 transactions: 61385495612 Would appreciate any help in trying to track.

Angeluz asked on Dec 13, 2016

Answer this

Hey Angelo,

Thanks for getting in touch.

For further help with your orders we recommend giving our customer service team a call on 1300 726 676 or chat to us via our live chat services! Our team will be able to help get this sorted as soon as possible!