“Shopping” section

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

It would be good if when in “shopping” section pressing back doesn’t take you all the way back to the selection screen and just takes you back one. Many times I was halfway down and looking at an item and after pressing back I was taken all the way out of that section.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Beth,

Thank you for your feedback.

We will be in touch with you through private message shortly so we can gather some more information.

Have a great day!

Our experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Fantastic pleasant and very timely response to our issue. Great work by the lovely Wendy it was greatly appreciated thankyou

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Pete and Julie,

Thanks for letting us know.

We enjoy hearing such great feedback from our customers and are glad Wendy was able to assist!

caulfield

Private message

Terrible customer service, will never use it again , misleading and deceptive

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

The voucher expires , due to main operation. i contact many time Scoopon Customer Support they offer 50%store credit in very aggressive manner, i deal with many webs they normally send customer notification before voucher expiration . not with scoopon [name removed] scoopon customer support team leader confirm they not have the facility to send customer notification before voucher expires.
legally by consumer act they obligate to inform the customer about it. i been loyal customer for them long time, they try to keep the money, that i call it theft, they should not operating in Australia. with customer service in overseas I will contact vic consumer affair, and also the currant affair to be investigate they practices.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Sam,

We are very sorry to hear this!

This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have.

We will be in touch with you shortly through private message so we can have this issue resolved for you.

Scoopon

I never received an reply back to my email , I could say that misleading.

Exceptional follow up service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Booked a travel scoopon in February for a July trip. I had to cancel within 3 weeks of travel due to personal reasons. I contacted Scoopon to explain the circumstances and even tho it was well outside the cancellation terms and conditions they offered to speak to the vendor on my behalf. Thankfully the vendor agreed to the cancellation and a refund was arranged. Huge thanks to the Scoopon staff, in particular Wendy, for all the efforts in providing great service all round. I couldn't have asked for more and would happily recommend the site for deals.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're so glad to hear you are happy with our service.

Scoopon

Easy to use and great bargains

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Quick easy ordering process and great range of products. Some disappointments but generally good quality products. Quick delivery means you don't have to wait too long for your orders

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Silva,

Thanks for the feedback!

We're so glad to hear you've had a good experience with Scoopon.

yakannodo2@gmail.com

Private message

any time, any where, shopping bargains

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

wonderful, type in what you want and there it is. at home shopping at its best. no pushy sales people hovering. thank you

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Sue,

Thanks for the great feedback!

We are so pleased to hear when our customers are happy with our services.

Have a great day :)

• 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

Not for me

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

I have been coming to Thailand for 20 years and this is the one hotel I won't be coming back to. Purchased as a Scoopon voucher, this is a predominantly non smoking hotel which they fail to mention as a condition of the scoopon purchase otherwise I wouldn't have purchased. I booked a facial for my complimentary one hour spa treatment and was undressed and ready to start when someone decided I should only have a massage. Their complementary cocktail night was woeful, not a cocktail in sight, just a cheap, sweet and warm glass of some sort of wine I couldn't drink. Everyday breakfast had dry or stale bread, waffles and pastries. Any issues and complaints were badly handled, Scoopon told me there was nothing they could do. I won't be back.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear this!

We will be in touch with you shortly via private message so we can look into this further for you.

Kind Regards,

PEPPERMINT GROVE

False advertising. Not what is promised. Marketing stint

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

2 hr pamper package that should have included an hour massage and deluxe facial. Got maybe 30 minute massage. Facial consisted of cleanse and a mask. Then left for 10 minutes. Then another mask left for another 10 minutes. Then bombarded with advertising and sales for their laser treatments. Then dismissed only after I had to wait in a queue to complete a survey. Before I left I was offered a "tpday only" offer and pressured to leave a $500 deposit even though I could only start treatments in 4 month's time.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Mynie, Please accept our sinceriest apologies for the negetive experience you have had with your purchase. This is certainly disappointing to hear. We have privately messaged you to obtain you... read more »

Sure. What do you need?

Hi Mynie,

We've sent a Private Message with the details we need.
Please feel free to respond to the Private Message when you ave a moment.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Scoopon Support.

misleading and deceptive conduct

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Beware! if you buy clothes and they don't fit, you cannot obtain a refund, only a credit, as they claim this is "change of mind". It isn't as you haven't tried them on. You get a credit, but be more aware because you cannot use it for anything other than similar items, i.e. not on travel facial massage etc / Only on "shopping" And the customer is supposed to discern that scope travel, scoopon shopping and scoopon deals for massage etc are all different companies and therefore one can't be used for the other.
Misleading? sure is baby. Deceptive, that too...
so buyers be careful. Be very careful.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear of your experience.

We will be in touch with you shortly via private message so we can investigate this further for you.

Kind Regards,
Scoopon

Love the convenience & fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I always buy the same items from scoopon because you always have them in stock and much cheaper than the supermarkets. The convenience of shopping from home or work and the fast delivery of all correct items is why I keep coming back.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know of your great experience with Scoopon.

Have a great week :)

Melbourne

a new experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

My first experience , buying beauty products on line. Easy to do and discounts appear to be good value for money

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Marlies,

We're happy to hear that your first experience with us was a good one!

Thanks for shopping with Scoopon :)

Have a good day.
Scoopon

I have bought eating scoopons for restaurants around Melbourne with excellent results

Perth

• 9 helpful votes

Great shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

I have used Scoopon for many years now and you cannot beat their prices. They have fast delivery and is great all round value.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Liz,

Thanks for your feedback.

We're glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us.

Have a great afternoon!

• 2 helpful votes

Love Scoopon deals.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I love buying scoopon vouchers, and seeing what is on offer daily. I have bought numerous offers, exceptional value for money.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey Anne,

Thanks for the great review!

We love hearing that our customers are enjoying their vouchers :)

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Failed product backed by useless customer support

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Purchased from Scoopon a "Personalised Child’s Pillowcase" on May 28th.
A code was provided with instructions on how to use the code at another web site personalisedgiftsmarket.co.uk.
Followed the instructions exactly as described. The code failed the first time I attempted it with the error message "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!".
I contacted Scoopon support staff via online chat. The support person [name removed] told me it might take a few hours for the code to start working - perhaps I was too quick. I've subsequently tried several times over the next two days - it always fails with the same message.
Simply put Scoopon provided a code which is invalid.
That's fine - mistakes happen. But the situation was made much worse by the worst customer support.
After many emails back and forth, Scoopon finally offered a store credit but refused to fully refund or fulfil the original purchase with a valid code.
I'm now having to waste my time trying to get a refund. What a joke.
My suggestion - avoid Scoopon - just not worth the pain and effort.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Judd, We're so sorry to hear of our experience with redeeming your "Personalised Child’s Pillowcase" voucher. This certainly not the experience we want our customers to have. You will receive ... read more »

Sovereign Hill

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Perfect for great discounts for singles and families to all sorts of events. Will be using it more often. Very easy to navigate.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Suzi!
Thanks so much for your feedback - So great to hear that we're bringing you the best events :)
Hope you're having a great week.
Scoopon Support.

A wonderful Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

We booked an Everest Base Camp Trek with Scoopon. After purchase we had great trouble contacting the supplier so much so that I contacted Scoopon and asked them to follow it up or we would have to cancel. It was followed up and eventually we made contact with the supplier. After arriving in Nepal we understood why it was difficult to contact. We had a wonderful time, even though I became ill with altitude sickness, my husband continued on the trek and made the destination. We were looked after so well, our guides were amazing All in all a great trip and experience, would encourage anyone to do this trek.

Perfect customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

When my scoopon was not honoured, I contacted scoopon customer service, who reassured me they were on top of it and provided me with updates in each step. I was very happy that I could rely on their excellent service and will continue to use Scoopon.

Good to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Although my wife and I were very much looking forward to our overseas trip through Scoopon and TravelAsia, I was unable to travel for medical reasons and had to pull out several months after purchasing the deal and before travel insurance was arranged. Despite the late notice, we had no trouble obtaining a refund less admin fees which were clearly spelt out in TravelAsia's T & C on the back of their invoice. This instilled much confidence in us for future dealings with these companies.

Exceptional customer support

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I could not fault the exceptional customer service I received if I tried. Marvell has been so amazing and has turned a disappointing experience into positive one. I will now have absolutely no hesitation in recommending or using Scoopon again!

Great service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Service is easy to use, able to navigate and chose selected items quickly. Payment method and order completion a breeze.

1 of 49 pages

I purchased yesterday 2 scoopons for accommodation in Bali. I had purchased separately as 1 was for myself and one for my son. I have already booked flights for my dates and immediately after paying for the vouchers have gone to book my dates. The first booking went through, however the second one did not. I now have 1 hotel room booked in a resort and a Scoopon left with no room available. We were travelling together as a family. I did check availability dates immediately before paying and there were rooms available. Scoopons only suggestion is work it out yourself by contacting the resort directly and asking for the extra room. I have had no reply from the resort after emailing 3 times. What are the options to resolve this apart from staying in 2 separate resorts? Mary

Lou asked on Feb 18, 2018

Hi, We are thinking of going for the 29 day International holiday the one with the cruise with Rhapsody of the seas and going to greece, germany london etc. We would be leaving from Brisbane how long would the flight be as my Husband is thinking of a stop over on the way and a stop over on the way back is this possible. If it is possible at what cost would that be. We are thinking of going in May 2018. Regards Marion and Alan

Marion asked on Feb 13, 2018

My husband recently brought 2 scoopons to travel China but both scooppons are in his name, should one scoopon be in my name? Do we receive all details that we have to know before we travel? Do we receive the details about when we will be departing Sydney?

Nelleka asked on Feb 05, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nelleka - all good. You need to contact the agent listed on the scoopon to book dates. That process will allow you to register all names and dates you want to travel. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your response. I have spoken to Wendy regarding the scoopons my husband purchased. I explained to Wendy that the trip to China would be too
overwhelming for us because of that we would like to cancel. We thought it would be a great getaway to celebrate our 50th wedding annervarsy but afterwards thinking it threw we realised it would be too much for us to cope with. Hoping to hear from Wendy or one of the scoopon team. Thanking you. Nelleka Taylor