Excellent customer service Lorain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Scoopon staff member very prompt and helpful when dealing with queries on a recent purchase. Very pleased with your help

Lovvveeeee sccoooppppoonnnn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

I love it! I do all my shopping on here for work and personal! You save loads and so affordable for presents and holidays!

Great buys and wonderful service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Wonderful and fast service. My parcel arrived within 2 days of ordering. Products are good quality always. Very impressive. Have absolutely no hesitation on ordering more goodies.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Nicole, thanks for your lovely feedback. We are happy to hear of your experience with Scoopon Shopping! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you have any concerns.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Donna was very helpful, she achieved the results that we wanted, and kept us informed and up to date about our problem, we had a good result, thanks

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey, thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you got your desired outcome in this situation. Donna is exceptionally good at handling customer queries and resolving them promptly. We'r... read more »

Good service from your team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

bought a voucher but unable to use it as restaurant was not open. The staff at Scoopon gave me a refund on it. Later when I enquired if I got a refund, they went to the special effort of checking if I have used the refund.
Good service and they are - Swift and polite in getting back to our queries .
Good service from your staff. Thanks

Trying to advertise on Scoopon

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Can a member of the public give me some feedback on advertising on Scoopon as I am trying to get some information and having no joy from site direct. Costs, availability and general terms of use?

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi, thanks for showing interest in partnering with Scoopon. Please open the link below register your interest. Upon assessment, our business team will be in touch with you. Thank you and good luck!

these are discounted!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I can buy the products i want from local shops at the same prices, take possession right away and easily return the product if it isnt right for me. why would I buy them online and then wait a few weeks for delivery for the same price?

Travel Change

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

I had to change the person travelling on a Scoopon I had booked. The team at the help centre were excellent and had everything sorted the next business day.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey, we are happy to hear that your concern was addressed and sorted promptly by our team. Rely on us anytime you have any queries in future!

Offers good gifts for Christmas without being expensive

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

I need to buy a number of gifts for personal carers and nurses. I have no idea for these gifts until I trawl through Scoopon's many pages of suggestions. Their ideas are very appropriate and well within the price range I'm prepared to spend. Some gifts can be split up and serve more than one person.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Lorraine, thanks for this review. We are glad to hear that you love the range of products we offer! Indeed Christmas shopping becomes easier with Scoopon. If you have any queries regarding any p... read more »

choices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

I live in a remote part of Australia..scoupon allows me to send presents...cost effective and with choices..my misunderstanding of a product was answered quickly and efficiently and my problem was resolved

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hey, thanks for providing your feedback. Our customer service team is always here to assist you with all your queries. Thank you for shopping with Scoopon!

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

The customer service was excellent. Scoopon assisted above and beyond to ensure our trip went ahead, after we experienced a delay in arriving. They provided support the whole way through resolving the issue, communicating with the hotel on our behalf and keeping us updated along the way. The service was genuine, I will be booking with scoopon again.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Amy, thanks for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that everything worked out for you in the end. Changing hotel bookings can be complex at times because of limited availabilities but our cus... read more »

Great after sales service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

My husband and I were due to stay at a hotel in Bali using a scoopon voucher. But due a health emergency we were unable to travel to Bali and with the help from the chat team at scoopon we were able to postpone our stay. Very prompt and they followed up on any request that was made. Well done, especially to Rachelle.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Leanne, thanks for this review. We are terribly sorry to hear about the health emergency. We hope everyone's doing better now. Pleased to hear that Rachelle was helpful to assist you in this sit... read more »

Great service even when there are some issues. Quickly resolved!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Great service even when there are some issues. Quickly resolved! Great service and the lady who assisted me was pleasant and efficient.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Thank you, Marjan for your review. Do you remember who the lady was so we can direct this feedback toward her?

• 1 comment
Private message

Great outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Thanks for helping me when my Gift Card got lost in the post. We couldn’t find any record of it. Now a new Gift Card is being sent to me. Thanks again.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Thanks for writing here, Barb. We are glad to hear that you are getting a new gift card. We hope you enjoy your shopping!

Thanks I received my new Gift Card today. Scoopon has been so helpful and the staff have gone out their way to help. Thank you Barb

Kind service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

I had a query which was addressed by Lis in a kind, swift, helpful manner. Thank you, Lis. I am looking forward to receiving our order.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi, thank you for sharing your lovely feedback. We are so happy to hear that Lis was able to assist you with your query. Her desire and willingness fuel our mutual efforts and lead us to success. ... read more »

Window Cleaning - Scoopon No 72347771BGW

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

I was very happy with Gabriel, he was helpful, also to Scoopon and the provider for refunding my money as the provider was unable to fulfil his obligations

Comments
Scoopon Official

Hi Mary, thank you for writing this review. Unfortunate, that the business wasn't able to honour all of the services listed in your Scoopon voucher. Gabriel has been excellent in resolving customer... read more »

Lakes Entrance

Private message

Verified Customer

Easy way to shop for the bulk items

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

This is one of the easier sites to navigate. Being able to shop for multi-pack items saves money in the long term. The delivery is usually prompt. Payment options are good.

Excellent customer service and assistance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Refund issued on a product which could not be redeemed. Customers service officer was very helpful and service was prompt.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Thank you Cindy for your review. Pleased to hear that our customer service team could help.

Verified Customer

Good Fun looking at all the bargains every day...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I love shopping for my bra's here at Scoopon because of your fantastic prices...why pay $70 or $80, when I can get the same bra for $19.95.
Of course I shop for other items too & find the prices are lower than other discount online shopping stores.
Thanks so much for the site...Cheers Pat...

Comments
Scoopon Official

Thank you, Pat for writing this review. We are glad to hear that you love the range of products we offer. Feel free to contact us anytime you have any queries and we'd be happy to assist you. Happy shopping!

store credit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

voucher was unable to be used as business had closed, scoopen refunded me the $$ with a store credit to reuse on another voucher. Gabriel answered my queries and was very prompt and sorted it all out with a minimum of fuss.

Comments
Scoopon Official

Thank you, Kevin for your feedback. Unfortunate, that you could not capitalise on the Scoopon voucher, but we are glad to know that Gabriel was able to assist you with your concern. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you have any queries in future!

1 of 31 pages

I have a voucher that expires @ end of month can I extend it please?

Chris asked on Sep 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Chris, we are happy to look into the situation for you. Give us a call at 1300 726 676 and our customer service team will happily assist you further.

One of my friend gifted me a Scoopon voucher for Vivid sydney. The coupon was pretty misleading as it had put the validity period of the voucher as "VALID FROM 26 May 2017 - 17 June 2017" and that too in BOLD RED HIGHLIGHTED. But then didn't know that the coupon was prebooked with a specific time. That date/time to my surprise was not sufficiently highlighted as much as validity period. It seemed that this voucher is valid for whole period and I just need to book my slot between the period. I was hell wrong !! It's quite confusing especially when it's been gifted !! But why on the earth would you highlight the Validity of the voucher when it's booked for a specific date/time?? It's so frustrating. Now It gives an embarrassment having said that it has been gifted by one of my friend. Anyways I contacted the scoopon customer care they raised their hands and said nothing can be done. Now I need to buy a new one. That's just simply great !!! Thanks Scoopon..

Vivekharin asked on May 30, 2017

Last year I purchased two vouchers for dinner for 2 /4 courses with matching wines. I gave one to my husband for a present and one to a friend. Since November last year I have tried to book on 3 occasions without success always booked out. We left for a holiday last Thursday and the vouchers will be expired when we return. I sent the other Voucher to our friend saying he may as well use that one as well as his and warned him to book early, when he rang they said they were not honouring any more scoop on vouchers and to apply for a refund. But it gets worse the voucher I sent to our friend never arrived but I have his number 70633937WIQ, bar code VEJ587. The expiry date is the 1st March. I am hoping the lost voucher arrives in the mail to our friend whist we are away. Where do we stand.? Regards Genevieve Seivers ([email protected])

Gen asked on Feb 11, 2017