Assistance with chat and redemption

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I needed assistance with redemption and I was very happy with the response via chat assistance. Very appreciative, thank you!

Scoopon’s excellent customer service dealing with a restaurant that severely limited availability of

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

After trying unsuccessfully on 4 occasions to use 2 vouchers to book a restaurant, Chantelle from Scoopon tried to negotiate with the restaurant which proved to be inflexible. Chantelle then organised a refund immediately. I was extremely impressed sith Scoopon’s customer service.

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Every experience I have had with Scoupon has been positive, prompt replies to any query I have had with always good results.

• 8 helpful votes
Private message

Easy, user friendly and fast delivery !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I have been a loyal Scoopon client and have purchased Shopping goods and travel deals in the past. If anything would go wrong (e.g. a business goes under), the Customer Service team is there to help + rest assured, they do it in an efficient, professional and rapid manner.

Exceptional customer Guarantee Period refund experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I would like to thank Scoopon for their exceptional 7 day Guarantee Period refund. We purchased an 8 day Thailand accommodation deal and had a full on situational change five days later . I want to thank Wendy (I think Wendy K came up on chat) in particular from the Travel Consultant area for an exceptional customer service experience. She had the refund being processed in an hour or two from the first email I sent. I called my situational change full on, this is an understatement, thanks Wendy and Scoopon you saved the day. I have bought many things from Scoopon and other deal sites. From today I will always come here first

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Great deals and awesome prices
And customer service is fantastic ! Wendy from scoopon has been so helpful and Inaya Putrire Resort Bali has been so great too.

Melanie, the customer service lady was excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I had the best experience ever with Melanie.
Very patient and I have received constant updates.
Happy to interact with her again.

Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Love online shopping. Prices are great, I can read reviews before buying and no pressure from Sales staff to buy

Excellent value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Over the time we having been using Scoopon vouchers we have enjoyed meals at places we would never have gone.

Great help and good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

The staff are always helpful and very efficient in dealing with problem solving solution which I do give a plose to. Their support to me is always customers first.

Perfect way to book a holiday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

The scoopona are great value with lots of inclusions. The customer service is quick, efficient and friendly when I have queries.

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Great customer service from Travel team, thanks Wendy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I purchased two Scoopons for us & another family to stays in Fishermen's Harbour Urban Resort. The deal included an airport pick up for both families in which the hotel confirmed that they would pick us up via email. However, on the day they failed to do so for both us & my friends. They also over charged us for a meal which not supposed to.

We we came back to Sydney, I have contacted Scoopon customer service & spoke to Lis who immediately passed my complaint to Wendy who is in charge of the Scoopon travel section. Wendy contacted the hotel on the same day she heard our story. Since the hotel didn’t get back to Wendy after a few attempts she decided to refund Aus$100 for both airport transfer fee & Christmas lunch we paid by Scoopon even though the actual amount should have been around Aus$65. She told me the extra money is to compensate for the stress we experienced. We would like to thank Wendy for her great help in correcting the hotel's mistakes.

The reason I rated 4 star not 5 as the service from Hotel was very bad.

Melbourne

Private message

Scoopon - Excellent customer service when things don't always work out!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I recently bought a voucher from Scoopon for a hair deal and followed the instructions to redeem. I called to make the appointment but unfortunately the terms, in may case the days to use the voucher had changed from 4 to only 1 day. This meant I couldn't use the voucher as the day to use it didn't suit. I rang Scoopon and explained what had happened. The whole process was very professional and quick. The Scoopon Agent tried to call the Salon while I waited but couldn't get through so she tried again later. The next day, via email, I was offered a full refund either by a credit to my Scoopon account or to my credit card. Excellent service - quick and thorough. I recommend Scoopon for great deals and when things go wrong - excellent customer service. Thank you. Keep up the great work.

Awful company. This is why Amazon will kill them off.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Bought some shoes from them, paid postage on top. I have a few of the same brand shoe, so ordered the same size. They turned out to be fractionally too small. I could have lived with them, but checked Scoopon's returns policy and they state they'll replace them - no mention of fees. I cart the shoes into work & arrange the return slip - find at the last step I have to pay a fee! I checked they had stock of the shoe size I needed and went ahead with it. A few days later I get a message that they've received the shoes back, but the next size up is now out of stock, so they've given me a store credit. Had I known, I would have just kept the shoes. Now I'm tied to Scoopon having to find something else to buy. If I do happen to find something, I'll have to pay another lot of shipping to get it. So that would be some $28 in fees on a $100 order.

• 1 helpful vote

Excellent Service & Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

I have by mistake booked one travel deal. Later next day when I have inform them to cancel the deal and refund, they provide me prompt response mostly every 1 hour. I am really thankful for their help.

Very Happy with Scoopon, decision.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Thank you Scoopon! I am very happy with the outcome today. You have made my day.
I was very disappointed with Bella Venna Salon from Berwick for being dishonest and betraying me but at the end you have looked after me and provide me with best assistante and care.
Thank you so much Lorain and Mary.

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Easy transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Easy transaction with Scoopon and Travel Asia. Not departing on tour until April 15, but deal we received looks fantastic. Waiting on tickets and flight details.

Quality service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Purchased travel scoopons for $1500 and after deciding it may not be the area we would travel requested a refund. Customer service is absolutely awesome! Contacted straight away for refund options- given an immediate refund (1-3 business days).

BRISBANE

• 1 answer
  • 18 helpful votes

Scoopon is fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

What's not to love about good deals! But I have to give top marks for wonderful customer service, flexible, helpful and accommodating. Wendy was an absolute pleasure to deal with. The app is really good too.

Verified Customer

Love Scoopon always a bargain to be found

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I’ve used Scoopon quite a few times now. I love how easy the app is to use. Customer service are always a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Scoopon and keep the bargains flowing

Comments
Scoopon Official

Thank you, Sam for your lovely feedback!

1 of 45 pages

I purchased yesterday 2 scoopons for accommodation in Bali. I had purchased separately as 1 was for myself and one for my son. I have already booked flights for my dates and immediately after paying for the vouchers have gone to book my dates. The first booking went through, however the second one did not. I now have 1 hotel room booked in a resort and a Scoopon left with no room available. We were travelling together as a family. I did check availability dates immediately before paying and there were rooms available. Scoopons only suggestion is work it out yourself by contacting the resort directly and asking for the extra room. I have had no reply from the resort after emailing 3 times. What are the options to resolve this apart from staying in 2 separate resorts? Mary

Lou asked on Feb 18, 2018

Hi, We are thinking of going for the 29 day International holiday the one with the cruise with Rhapsody of the seas and going to greece, germany london etc. We would be leaving from Brisbane how long would the flight be as my Husband is thinking of a stop over on the way and a stop over on the way back is this possible. If it is possible at what cost would that be. We are thinking of going in May 2018. Regards Marion and Alan

Marion asked on Feb 13, 2018

My husband recently brought 2 scoopons to travel China but both scooppons are in his name, should one scoopon be in my name? Do we receive all details that we have to know before we travel? Do we receive the details about when we will be departing Sydney?

Nelleka asked on Feb 05, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nelleka - all good. You need to contact the agent listed on the scoopon to book dates. That process will allow you to register all names and dates you want to travel. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your response. I have spoken to Wendy regarding the scoopons my husband purchased. I explained to Wendy that the trip to China would be too
overwhelming for us because of that we would like to cancel. We thought it would be a great getaway to celebrate our 50th wedding annervarsy but afterwards thinking it threw we realised it would be too much for us to cope with. Hoping to hear from Wendy or one of the scoopon team. Thanking you. Nelleka Taylor