Filter By:

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Great service will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Great service will be telling my friends about how they can get good results in the future thanks again again

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Terrible fail. Fairly normal for pickups to be delayed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Pickups do not happen about 1/8 times even from on a Sydney CBD address. The guarantee is balcony it can be delayed more than 2 days.

Moorebank

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Express delivery and excellent packaging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Very happy with the packaging by Daleys Fruits and how quick it arrived, and great quality fruit trees. Looking forward to buying more in future.

Dog toys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Products were excellent and just as describe on line. The packaging was good and well sealed.Delivering was speedy and arrived in the time specified.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Fantastic service. Super quick to respond and extremely easy to follow redirect instructions. Extremely satisfied with this service and highly recommended

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

BEWARE! Make sure you do your homework about this company before using them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Not even sure where to start. Yes they are usually a couple bucks cheaper than Aus Post or comparable service. Yet that is where the positives end. This company owns none of their own infrastructure and subcontracts out to other courier services like Fastway or Couriers Please at the lowest possible priority. Pickups are often missed, parels are often lost, and there is no help for you when things start to go wrong. There is no customer service phone number, you can only raise concerns via webform. The people that respond will only respond in a templated/scripted manner that is unhelpful. They will always shift the blame onto the subcontracted service provider that they use and never take any ownership of problems. After all this trouble, I am racing to spend a couple bucks more with Australia Post!! Never thought I'd see the day!

Very fragile cargo!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Arrived in tact! Lovely deliver man so helpful it was heavy. Arrived on time and was able to track the delivery.

so convenient and affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

everything went perfectly to plan this time ( my second) and I have been recommending Sendle to everyone as it is so convenient and incredibly affordable! I will definitely be using this service again!

Leura

• 1 answer

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

this has to be the quickist service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

the service was certainly very fast and arrived on the first date that was given to me so to me that shows a excellant service

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Very good service from when i ordered my parcel to when i received it, not damaged and on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I wrote my review above I believe it was good service in every aspect thank you. keep up the good work

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there, It's wonderful to hear that you received your parcel on time and in amazing condition. We're also thrilled that our tracking page was very helpful to you. Thank you for sharing your ama... read more »

Australia

• 3 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Sender

First time user, Impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I sold something on eBay and decided to give Sendle a try, after some unsatisfactory service from Fastway. Booked in on a Sunday, they picked it up on monday morning and was delivered to Sydney on tuesday! (From Melbourne). I'm impressed so far, keep up the good work!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Devon, It's great to hear that your first Sendle experience has been seamless. We’re thrilled to have built a service that works well for customers like you. We appreciate you taking the time... read more »

Fantastic to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

we were advised of arrival date and approximate time of parcel delivery. Arrived as expected in great shape and time and date as quoted.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there,

Thank you for that wonderful feedback!

We're happy that your parcel was delivered on time, in perfect condition and that our online tracker has been helpful!

Cheers to more deliveries and great delivery experiences with you.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Parcel said to be delivered but no parcel found any where !

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I have had a horrible experience with this company. I ordered something urgent and Sendle was meant to deliver it. Apparently the parcel was delivered at 5 AM but I was awake and I did not see or hear anything. We have cameras and no parcel or delivery man was seen. Maybe delivered to someone 's house.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Anne, Thanks for this message and feedback. I understand we've underwhelmed you with this particular experience and we'd like to know what we can do to further assist you. To be able to ad... read more »

Wonderfil service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Yes very good personalised service. Great competition with Australia Post very quick delivery I would use this company myself to send items

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Aanniw,

That's great to hear - love your feedback!

Looking forward to picking up for your as well. Happy Sendling!

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Very efficient and excellent pricing. Highly recommended

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Wasn't given tracking information but picked up and delivered with no issues and no damage. Also very efficient and VERY good value for money.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Jules,

Thanks for providing us with a wonderful feedback - we appreciate it a lot!

Hope to send more parcels to your clients! Happy Sendling!

Delivery of goods - excellent & prompt service. Thank You

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Package arrived well within time & date expected. Delivered to my door. Excellent service. Highly recommended. Thank You Mackay QLD

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Dee,

It's great to hear that your parcel has been delivered on time and safely!

We’re thrilled to have built a service that works well for customers like you.

We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you! Happy Sendling!

Sender or Receiver: Sender

So easy and affordable! With amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Sendle picked the delivery up from me and shipped it straight to where it needed to go. I am not a business but was still able to make a one off transaction. The service was great and it arrived at its inter-state location in 2 days - amazing!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Sasha,

It's great to hear that your parcel has been delivered on time and safely!

We’re thrilled to have built a service that works well for customers like you.

We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you! Happy Sendling!

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

I couldn't believe how quickly my parcel got here!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

It wasn't the time I expected: it was way sooner than I thought! And it was delivered right to my door!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Jill,

Thank you so much for that generous feedback!

It's great to hear that your parcel has been delivered earlier than expected and in perfect condition!

We appreciate you taking the time to write us with positive feedback. Happy Sendling!

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Great service and fast shipping!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Great efficient service! Fast shipping and you are notified promptly on tracking! One of the best services I have experienced!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey there, Wow, it’s awesome to read this. So thrilled that you love the Sendle difference, and we’re excited to keep working with you. It's wonderful to hear that you received your parcel on time... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

The package was delivered a day earlier than I expected. I live in a rural area and most couriers normally drop off packages at the local post office for AusPost to sort out, i.e. drop a card in my letter box for me to pick up at the post office, but this package was delivered right to my door, good service, thanks.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Dennis,