Filter By:
  • 7 helpful votes

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I was impressed on how easy it is to send a package. I sent a heavy food parcel to my son and it was cheaper to send it with Sendle that to use Australia post without having to leave the house! Note though, that you do need a printer to print out the label for the package.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us.

It's great to know that you find our dashboard easy-to-use which keeps it really simple for our customers to send a parcel.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Best parcel postage service possible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Every package I’ve sent through sendle was picked up and delivered when they said it would be. Sendle gives an email reminder when your pickup is due, and another when it has been delivered. If an email address for the receiver is supplied they’ll let the person know when it’s going to be delivered which both friends and clients appreciate. Sendle uses large courier companies, and makes them accessible to the public. It’s by far the best service I’ve used.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Jules, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us such a great review. It's nice to hear that your parcels were delivered on the estimated and that the tracking page and email notificatio... read more »

A 3 year customer currently using the service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I am the cofounder of a current online business and this is my honest review of Sendle.

Delivery mode:
We have been an ongoing customer with Sendle for approximately 3 years now. Previously the only courier service we used prior to signing up with Sendle was Transdirect or the very expensive AusPost. While Sendle offers a very good rate with their 500g satchel, one will need to note that this delivery service is automated to Authority to Leave (ATL). While I have no issues with ATL service, however, the definition of ATL will need to be properly interpreted and the knowledge passed on to all manner of courier deliveries. One will expect an ATL as follows: the usual knock on the door, wait for a response, if there is a response then sign for it and go, if no response then leave the parcel at the designated spot or somewhere visibly safe. Most delivery guys these days skip the knocking on the door and just leave the parcel anywhere as they see fit. While most Australians are generally law abiding citizens who do not steal parcels, however, there are some of the black sheep who prey on such moments. I will suggest this needs to be monitored closely as some businesses do lose $$ due to the excess that comes with insurance delivery claims; this often means that the products need to be written off and the sender coup the losses.

Pricing:
We used to send a number of parcels with Sendle leaving Transdirect with the very large ones (Sendle does not send any parcels exceeding 100 liters) but currently the 500g satchels ($6.75) and 2kg shoebox ($10.95) sizes are the best priced, not forgetting local delivery cost which wins in terms of pricing ($8.95). This has resulted in us going back to Transdirect for delivery quotes and surprisingly they have become slightly cheaper for briefcase sizes ($12.03) and up.

Thank for for reading.
Gavin

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Gavin, Thank you so much for taking time in writing us feedback - we appreciate it a lot. These help us identify what is working well and what isn't and allows us to improve our services for th... read more »

• 4 comments
  • 1 question
  • 36 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Great performance, if a little slow on collection

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

As a sender, it works well. Integrates with eBay and didn't need to reprogram my label printer. Most of the work is performed by Couriers Please and some with Fastway. Issue rate of less than 1%, which is outstanding. Only negative is next day collection by Couriers Please (Fastway pick up same day). Rates competitive with other providers.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Albinus, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We're so delighted to hear that it works well with your eBay and label printer! On the other hand, we understand Pickups can still b... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Extremely bad service!! Liars as well!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Waited home all day, as noticed my delivery from Sydney was onboard with Driver.
Supposedly delivery was attempted and a card was left for me.. Where on my roof?
No card anywhere, plus I have been here all day! Now of course you cant speak to anyone!
Would love to know where they went and who they carded!!
Really bad service - this is not the first problem I have had with Sendle. My last delivery was all
smashed up.
Can they not read an address?? Or are they just lazy and cant be bothered doing their jobs
properly? Now I am left to wonder - has someone else received a card for my parcel?

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Trina, Thanks for letting us know about this. I understand you're still waiting for your parcel to arrive as it appears it was not successfully delivered yesterday. To be able to address this... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Reasonable cost, quick and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I send a package to my sister, the package was picked up when Sendle said and delivered within a few day.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Caryn,

Lovely - thanks for your feedback!

We're glad that your parcel was delivered on time and safely.

Cheers to more deliveries!

International Delivery - 4 weeks & still not delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

This was my FIRST International delivery with them and my LAST. Such terrible service from Sendle. Wow! . They do not supply a phone number, so you cannot phone them, and they only communicate via email. If Sendle wants to complete with Aust.Post, and DHL, FedEx, TOLL, TNT & other international carriers, then you need to DRASTICALLY improve your SERVICE and DELIVERY times. I has a shipment picked up on 15th June 2018, and it was due for delivery between 22 Jun 2018 - 03 Jul 2018. It is now 13th July and still no delivery. When I followed this up I got this email reply "As we deliver to over 220 destinations, I have included a link to our Postal Agencies and Customs to give you a better idea which postal service is available to your receiver’s area." When I tried to access the document it said I need to request access - which I requested - and got the following error:
"Your message wasn't delivered to julia@sendle.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail." Honestly, what is going on with Sendle? Management need to step up and get involved with some of the day-to-day operations to see how bad they are. Take some action, after all you are supposed to be supplying a "service".

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi RikJ, Thank you so much for this feedback. I understand that you haven't had a great experience using our International delivery service for the first time. Would you mind sending us a messag... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Proficient, professional and time sensitive.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Arranged pick up for a B2C business outgoing Brisbane to Toowoomba same day delivery was executed fast and efficiently. Amazing work by the sendle team.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Jake,

Thanks for sharing how your Sendle experience was.

Should there be any concerns or delays with your delivery, please email our wonderful Support Team at support@sendle.com and they'll be happy to assist you.

Sendle Service hit and miss

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

When Sendle works, it's great. The problem I'm having is that the service is so hit and miss. Sometimes a package is collected on the scheduled day and delivered within the same 24 hours. BUT, I have also experienced parcels not being picked up for days on end - Sendle handles this by saying that if a parcel is not collected, pick up will automatically be rescheduled for the following day, missing the point that if a parcel is not picked up as per schedule, it creates negative downstream effects that damage business credibility and require admin time to sort out. I have also had the unpleasant experience of receiving complaints from customers over BROKEN contents, in spite of packages being bubble wrapped and sent in stiff cartons. The only way contents could have broken is from gross mishandling, however Sendle does not cover the cost of broken contents, meaning that I (the business owner) am left to wear the expense.
Overall, the unreliability of the service and the infuriating lack of any customer helpline that allows customers to talk to an actual human being casts the rest of my otherwise positive experiences with Sendle in a negative light.

Any suggestions for an alternative Australian carrier? I am looking to switch asap.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Rebekah, Thank you for your feedback - we appreciate your honesty. We understand that you would like your parcels to be collected 100% on the estimated collection date as pick up delays has a ... read more »

Hi there, I am familiar with your terms and conditions. My complaint is that your Terms and Conditions are such that the service you provide is, ultimately, unreliable and occasionally shoddy. I wo... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Easy for my online store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Love the integration with with my online store, booking parcels takes a fraction of the time. Great tracking and notifications. Easy to bring up sending history and rebook to return customers. Pricing is competitive and the once a week billing is really easy for my accounts department.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Fran,

Great feedback - thank you so much for letting us know about this!

We're happy that we are able to provide a service that works well with your online store.

Cheers to more great experiences with you. Happy Sendling!

Great Courier platform

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

We've used Sendle to send numerous packages & the platform is easy to use and you can track the whole journey. Highly recommend it for your eCommerce site.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Hayley,

What a great feedback. Short but sweet!

Thank you so much for your continuous support.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

What a joke!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I've been waiting on a package for 14 days and still no sign of it. It's supposed to come to Queensland from Melbourne but for some reason doing a trip to Perth, WA, first. Postage $27, what a joke! Not even an apology. Finally arrived, pony express would have been quicker.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Tom, We're so sorry to hear that your parcel had been misdirected to Perth - this shouldn't have happened. We want to make sure that we have escalated this to the correct team. In order to do ... read more »

Sendle Official

Hi Tom, We were able to look up your order and we'd love to provide a refund to the sender as we know that this isn't the service you have expected from us. Once we received an email from Special... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Beware! You pay Insurance excess of $100 if they lose your parcel!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I used Sendle regularly until 2 parcels were lost in transit in a short period of time. Although the parcels are supposedly insured, I have to pay $100 excess per item which effectively negates the cost of items. Won't be using again. Should have known it was too good to be true.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Mollie, Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciate how disappointing it is when your parcel is lost and the full cost of the parcel is not covered as we have a $100 excess that applies... read more »

Never delivered parcel.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Had a parcel bought from ebay marked as delivered but it wasn't. Was home all day. Had it investigated but in the end it has been marked as lost. First and only time I'll be using Sendle.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Carl, We're so sorry to hear that your parcel wasn't found despite our efforts to search it in all of our partner's depot all over Australia. Should you wish for me to look into this further a... read more »

Fail to follow instructions

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

First post with Sendle has been a pleasure however, on my 2nd post, the courier opted to leave without following delivery instructions, which I have mentioned signature on delivery. Looks like I am going back to Auspost for my next delivery.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Rob, We're so sorry to hear that your parcel was delivered with 'Authority to Leave' instead of 'Signature on Delivery'. I appreciate how disappointing that is and I'll do my best to make sure... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Great Service ! Quick PickUp & Quick Delivery !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

This Is fantastic courier. My parcel was picked up next day .Sydney to Port Douglas was delivered in few days.
Much faster then the Australia Post and cheaper .Easy tracking,very pleased with Sendle service...Five Stars service. *****

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Lucy,

Thank you for this wonderful feedback!

We're happy that your parcel was delivered on the estimated, in perfect condition and that our online tracker has been helpful!

Cheers to more deliveries and great delivery experiences with you.

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Being a small business owner, had tried many options for my online store. Sendle has provided timely picks and deliveries in the past one month. I was a bit sceptical to use as the reviews were bad, however for me it has been wonderful. Have sent one more package today as well.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Mokshaa,

Thank you so much for this feedback (and for taking the time to write it), it’s so appreciated.

We’re thrilled to have built a service that works for small businesses like yours.

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Great service! Everything Auspost could be but isn't.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Sendle is great: they integrate with eBay so you can generate a parcel label with all the necessary details in just a few clicks; they're considerably cheaper than Auspost for domestic parcels and they pick up from your address which is frankly so much easier than having to go to the post offIce. Only two areas I'd like to see improvement: I'd love a mobile app for arranging deliveries (given many printers have print-from-mobile features now it'd be quite viable and more robust than using a web interface in a browser) and I'd like them to have a dropdown of recent pickup addresses because sometimes I get stuff picked up from home and sometimes from work. Each time I change I have to type the address in again which seems needlessly time consuming. Small quibbles though!!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to write us a great review and providing us with great suggestions! These are definitely something we’re looking into - if it makes our customers' life simple... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Sender

The start of something AMAZING!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Sent my first group of business orders off with Sendle. Well priced, picked up promptly, delivered next day. No hassles and I didn't even have to leave my home! Able to follow the easy tracking t every step of the way.
Ideal for home based businesses.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Megan,

Thanks for this awesome feedback!

We're delighted that you love the Sendle difference, and we're excited to keep working with you.

Cheers to more deliveries. Happy Sendling!

fast and convinient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

I was sent a package through sendle , fast easy convenient , I live in cape york queensland and was amazed how well and quickly the parcel arrived .
Much faster and cheaper then australia post.
I couldnt be happier.
Ebay sellers who dont offer sendle , wake up , you will increase fast sales and be offering a much greater service to potential customers , all done from home .

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there, Thanks for this wonderful feedback! So thrilled that you were blown away by our competitive delivery cost and speedy delivery. No more lining up at the post office so you can focus on t... read more »

1 of 97 pages