Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Large parcel picked Tuesday morning in suburban Adelaide. Delivered to rural Brisbane Friday. Very reasonable cost. Would have been over $100.00 with Australia Post. Instead just over $40.00. Bargain.

drop ship courier,

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

we are an EBay seller and are beeing bombarded with the 2 day guarentee

We haven't used their services for the following reasons,

after trying to research whom they are afiliated with, which was a task with in itself, i have determined that all sendle do is drop ship transport services, in essence they own no transport equipment, they may have a dedicated operations centre, but they have absolultley no control over the operations of other companies fleets.

so, if i wanted to use fastaway i would book direct, if i wanted couriers please, again i would book direct. but neither of those companies offer a comprahensive transport network. if we were to use them we would be setting ourselves up to offer substandard service to our regional business customers, and in the case of regional retail customers.....

in essence Sendles 2 day guarentee is designed for customers in the major cities and major regional centers, not smaller regional towns like where we are based. we believe that their 2 day guarentee is borderline false advertising, offering the delivery for free if it takes longer does not help the negative impact that we would suffer for failure to deliver. as such we will keep using the imperfect delivery service we use, atleast they do deliver to the majority of Australian customers.

So glad I tried them out

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I needed to send an order bigger than my usual and was told I should try Sendle. It cost me the same amount to send 20 of my product with Sendle as it did to send 4 with auspost (my product is fairly large). It arrived at its destination within 5 business days which is quicker than I was expecting and it was picked up from my door! Really happy with this service.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Loreta,

We're so glad to have you here with us! Happy to hear that you were blown away by our competitive delivery cost and speedy delivery.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience was, Loreta. Happy Sendling!

Which genius thought this up?

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I am an eBay seller in Perth...we can’t join ebays 2 day parcel delivery guarantee because unless we use a specialist courier charging over $100 no one can guarantee 2 day delivery around Australia. China is much bigger in area than Australia and their version of EBay, Taobao, delivers from any city to any city mostly overnight using an Uber style system of private couriers in combination with large carriers. It is cheap, efficient and reliable. Chinese sellers can get an item 6000km to an Australian airport within 24 hours but once here it slows to snails pace as our dinosaur systems take over. In the mean time eBay Australia’s algorithms favour sellers who opt in to their eBay Guarantee Delivery thereby penalising a huge section of the nations sellers who can’t opt in because our no delivery system can deliver. Which genius thought this one up?

• 27 helpful votes
Private message

Lost parcel- sendle refuses to deal with it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I ordered a costum made 200$ item from a small business and sendle lost the parcel. They refused the insurance claim and just closed the case after 2 weeks of “Looking” for it. The poor mum with her small business is out of 200$ and The costum order can’t be repeated as for discontinued materials. I also contacted sendle to complain and they tried to shift the blame on the sender and washed their hands clean of any wrong doing with standart reply. Very very disappointing and unsatisfactory handling by sendle.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Sonity, Thanks for this feedback. I understand you were expecting to receive a parcel, however, it looks like it got lost along the way. Would you mind sending us a message with the details ... read more »

Two weeks to pick up a parcel and no help from sendle

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I am a premium customer and had been using Sendle regularly. Recently the service has dropped off a cliff. Over two weeks (and counting) to collect parcels, excuses, failed promises and communication stopping as I express my frustration.
Do not recommend for business customers who want to offer fast service. I’ve had to credit customers and am now faced with organising another courier service to maintain my reputation and service level.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Nicky, Thanks for taking time to write us a review. I understand that it’s frustrating when parcels don’t get collected at the estimated time and I appreciate your disappointment with what hap... read more »

Was really happy all things considered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I sent a large parcel with fragile glass items inside, from Melbourne, marked fragile. I left plenty of time for it to arrive since the last time I couriered an item to Sydney, using a totally different unrelated courier, it took 5 days. However this only took overnight and arrived all intact, no problems whatsoever! I also was not ready for pickup on the booked morning, due to last minute hiccups on my part, and had to ask for delayed pickup till the following morning which again was no trouble for them. The courier was called Couriers Please I think, though I booked through Sendle. The whole booking thing was so easy, although I did try to book more than three days in advance initially, and the system would not allow that, not on my browser anyway, so I had to wait till it got closer to time for me to book. That's the only thing I found a bit odd. Everything else perfect and will definitely recommend.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Kate, Your feedback is very much appreciated - thank you! Sendle operates as a multi-carrier network, and our system is designed to choose the delivery partner based on the most competitive p... read more »

Perfect! Quick delivery, easy to use, cheaper than AUS post, linked to eBay

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Very quick delivery, less than 48hrs from Adelaide to Melbourne.
Cheap.
Easy to book.
Linked to eBay account.
Detailed tracking information.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Steph, Thank you so much for that generous feedback! It's great to hear that your parcel has been delivered on time and that our online tracker has kept you updated along the way. We appreci... read more »

Sydney

• 11 helpful votes

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I tried their services twice and each time - extremely disappointed.
Despite all their warranties and promises they DON'T pick up it on scheduled day and don't update or inform on the changes. There is no way to get in contact with them when you need to clarify something urgently - no way to call or have a live chat. You can only relay on their respond by email that doesn't happen quickly or sometimes doesn't happen at all.
As the day passed, I asked if it will be picked up or not, and got a copy paste answer about their warrantied PU. Nothing happened yet. Now I am billed for the services they haven't provided and when I went to see the details of my order and when it will finally be picked up... I saw the date of April 25 (!!!) Just mind that I booked it on April 12th!! So it takes them 2 weeks to pick up???? With their Next Day Warrantied PU????
This is the worst service possible.
I would recommend everyone STAY AWAY!!
I would suspect that all positive reviews are not genuine as you don't need to verify your purchase/ or being a verified customer.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Olych, Thanks for this message and feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your parcel was not collected on the date it was scheduled. I understand it was scheduled for 13 April, however, was misse... read more »

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Best Service Available in the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I started to use the service since January 2018 and I had shipped tens of items everywhere in Australia. I had absolutely no problem in any of the shipments. There are few weak points that -I understand- they try to address and fix including the high prices in the remote areas and the pickup after the weekend for shipments booked on Friday. Overall, I find the service very reliable, very easy to use and with good prices.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey ASAB, It's wonderful to hear that your parcels are safely delivered all across Australia. Meanwhile, we appreciate you letting us know of key areas that need improvement - and we're definitely... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Sendle is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I have just started sending with Sendle and it is easy to use and integrates nicely with Ship Station. Pricing is good and while it takes a little longer than some other options it is good to offer a low cost and reliable solution.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for this feedback - we appreciate it a lot.

We're so glad to hear that you find the dashboard easy-to-use and that the eCommerce integration perfectly works for you!

Cheers to more deliveries, Daniel. Happy Sendling!

Perth

• 2 comments

No Delivery, No Contact?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

I purchased an item from ebay in the morning of 05/04/18, the send is located a mire ~12 kilometres from the delivery address. The package was picked up on the 05/04 and was due for delivery that day or the following (06/04) as one would expect.

Come Wednesday (11/04), looking at the tracking information still in transit? What's the courier doing, pushing the car to my house?
The email I received with the tracking information has a section at the bottom that says "For more detailed information, log in or sign up to Sendle with the email address used for this booking". Why wouldn't they just give me all the relevant information in the email? Thought I'd sign up anyway, at no surprise, literally the same information from the original email, no further or detailed information. Sly content offer to collect emails for further marketing I suspect.

I try to contact Sendle, no contact number...? no online chat?
I send an email through their form, which states that I could expect a reply within a day. Today is Friday, the email was sent on Wednesday. I think what really starts to tick me off with this is, the day I send that email I receive an automated marketing email fromt he CEO - [name removed], with helpful customer tips in which case are not helpful to me at all and then I look on their Facebook and someone at Sendle has the time to be posting and replying to comments at least a day after me sending an email stating my issue and concerns. No surprise they are here to defending their honour and ignoring emails.

Where are your "Customer Happiness Champions"? Surely one of the 10 employed can do their job.

Reading other reviews I can see I am not alone here. Sendle could be a great company but seems they are not.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Chris, Thank you so much for taking time in writing us a feedback. We completely appreciate that waiting for your parcel longer than expected is not ideal and I'm sorry if this has caused any ... read more »

It did not turn up, no surprise there. The parcel has been 'Parcel onboard courier vehicle for delivery' since the 05/04. It's a 20 minute drive, how does it get lost for almost two weeks now?

Hi Chris,

The parcel isn't lost - we've just heard from the courier and they're currently confirming the new ETA with the driver.

Thank you.

Sydney, Australia, NSW

• 18 comments
  • 75 answers
  • 37 helpful votes

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Had an order sent to me via Sendle who must have sub-contracted the job to Couriers Please. Huge mistake! Unfortunately Couriers Please never turned up. (This has happened before) I knew the parcel was coming because Sendle had sent me advance notice the day before, hence I was waiting. Instead I received an email early the next day day saying "Sorry we missed you" and asking me to organise a redelivery but I needed the reference number from the card left behind by the courier. Bit hard to do this when the courier never turned up and so didn't leave a card. Next thing you know (same day) I get another email saying they dropped it off at a drop-off newsagent some 3km away. But strange how they have a drop off newsagent only 300m away. Hard evidence that delivery was never attempted by Couriers Please. Why would they drive 3km away when they could drop the parcel off just up and around the corner? Then to add insult to injury, after I had to drive 3km each way to pick the parcel up they send me another email proudly announcing "Your Parcel has been delivered"...What?? Who are you trying to kid?
I think Sendle needs to do some serious Quality Assurance with their couriers to see who is delivering to expections/standards and who is not. Just throwing the job out there to the cheapest and most unreliable courier is not good enough Sendle!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there, Thank you so much for your feedback. We totally understand how disappointing this situation can be and I appreciate if you feel this way. Sendle is a multi-carrier network, and our sys... read more »

Ref: S3kxjq

Sendle Official

Hi George, Thanks for getting back to me. I found out that our courier attempted to deliver on 29 March, however, was unsuccessful. It shows on the tracking information that a card has been left,... read more »

Melbourne

• 22 comments
  • 10 helpful votes

Sendle

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Sendle are probably good but they used couriers please which has been a nightmare lies and stuffed up delivery end up getting a refund thought eBay. Put a review on couriers please on product review and I wanted couriers please to pay for my item and resend via Australia post as compensation but they Said they can’t do that but to my surprise the item arrived at my house yesterday and was left even though I gave instructions not too in the first place, then received a phone call from seller asking for payment !! I said I believed couriers please we’re paying for it. Now the are coming to pick up the item but the seller doesn’t want it left outside and want me to help her out and so does couriers please what a joke!!

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Peniman, Thanks for letting us know about this. I understand you have not had such a great delivery experience and we'd love to know how we can help and turn things around. To be able to addr... read more »

Sporadic efficiency at best

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

So disappointing. No direct customer service to call, no reply to email. That is until I've had enough and try to post a negative review here.

My parcel was scheduled for pickup on 09/04 but 4 days later it still hasn't been picked up. Just had an email from Sendle offering to reschedule for next day. They also offered a refund and to deliver this late parcel for free. Should I pray for pickup 5 days from original schedule? I declined the offer and just took the refund because I just cannot believe the pickup will happen plus I'm pressed for time now. A second parcel is also 2 days late for pickup. Both were sun tanning for the past few days and even copped some rain out in front of the house until a few minutes ago.

This has been a sporadic issue since day one I signed up maybe a year ago. Slightly cheaper than AusPost but sometimes even more unreliable, if that is possible. Mind you I've posted around 30-40 parcels via Sendle, not all bad. Some were smooth and efficient. But when it's bad it's really really bad and really really frustrating.

If your parcel has a time urgency you might be better off using someone else. Full disclosure I might use Sendle again, just not in the immediate future. Please improve your reliability issue, Sendle.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Miki, Thank you so much for taking time to write us a review - we appreciate it a lot. These help us identify what is working well and what isn't and allows us to improve our services for the... read more »

Perth

• 7 helpful votes

Its Fastway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a PIG! Lost 2 out of three packages, and the one that arrived was thrown over the gate and left to cook in the sun all day, even though signature was required on delivery.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi there, Thanks for raising this up. I'm really sorry to hear that you're having troubles with your deliveries. Would you be able to send us a message, with some details, so we can work with you... read more »

Parcel is still waiting to be picked up

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

My first sendle experience has been terrible as per your guarantee I expect a refund. The parcel has been sitting outside my door for 3 days. It was supposed be picked up Monday 9th. I get notification to say that the pick up has been delayed and will be picked the next day and still waiting. Then your notes say that the pick up on the 9th was unsuccessful. I get a note to say pick up was attempted on Tuesday, it has been outside the front door for 3 days, it has never been brought in and I was there at 4.55pm when you say you attempted the pickup and nobody came to pick up my parcel (I can see this from the window). Never ever again. I wish I had read the reviews before sending.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Annie, Thanks for letting us know about this. We understand you're feeling underwhelmed with the service and we're sorry for the inconvenience you've faced. We'd like to know how we can furthe... read more »

Worst service, never use it!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

"driver unable to deliver to address" was done roughly 6 times despite the address being correct and one that is used for deliveries 20 times a day and that fact that I work in a shipping department and gave the exact details that are given to 100s of companies weekly. The worst service of any sending company I have encountered. I was not contacted at any time and had to contact them myself and then was given 0 explanation as to why they couldn't deliver... Despite the address being used for procurement and logisitcs

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Bernadette, Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate that this is not how you expected your delivery experience to be, and we're doing everything to sort this out for you. I see that my colleag... read more »

Hobart

Private message

Will never use Sendle again, absolutely useless.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I have been using Sendle for about one year and have now given up with them. I book pickups which do not happen, I then email them and it takes 2-3 days to get a reply and most times there replies do not make any sense.
They do not have a phone number so everything is by email, they keep you at arms length
I have been running a mail order business for 30 years and the most blood boiling thing to happen is freight going wrong and Sendle are the absolute worst, I will never use them again.
The system has so much potential but they continue to get it wrong.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi AlanH, Thank you for your feedback, we're listening. I'm sorry that your recent Sendle experiences were not up to our usual high standards and apologise for the inconvenience that you've faced... read more »

I will only communicate with your company if you provide a phone number

Verified Customer

Started great, then became horrible

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I have used Sendle for several months for my business.

The user portal and ordering is easy to navigate which was a plus. When I started using Sendle the first couple of months, they were reliable with pickups and mostly picked up on the day booked or latest the next day.

Then, it became a debarcle. I got the stats from Sendle themselves. 18/80 deliveries were picked up on time. They use 3rd party couriers who are unreliable. They either don't turn up and say that the parcel wasn't ready even if it is accessible clearly 24hrs or they don't read the pickup instructions. I have lost money and customers because of them.

Email support only, despite saying that are accessible during Melbourne business hours where we are based. Frustrating when you need an answer that is not automated because they clearly don't view your account.

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi Michael W., Thanks for sharing your insights and feedback - it's appreciated. I understand that it’s undesirable when parcels don't get collected at the estimated time, and I totally appreciat... read more »

Hi Sendle.

To which email do I send it?

Hi Michael,

I'll send you a message here in the next few minutes.

Thank you!