Install of gas cooktop and eletric stove.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Very happy with work done,ace service. fixed up old gas line and taped other off. new gas cooktop fitted great and was silconed down, so no movement. thankyou Paul.

Melbourne vic

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Very happy with service. Plumber, Dean, very polite, informative and professional. Arrived well within the designated time. Gave options and quote. Carried out the work diligently.
So glad I stumbled on this Service

Always Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Fantastic service! I have used service today before and was so impressed that they were the first people I rang when I needed help again. Will recommend to everyone I know.

Very im8

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

First time I have used service today and i can assure you it won't be the last! I was impressed from the time i made the call with your customer service team to the totally professional and prompt service I received from your plumber.

Thanks so much for the great job and great service.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I would like to thank you for your great service. My call was answered within minutes at the close of work Thursday and a person at my house early the next day. Great advice given regarding our issue. Thankyou all so much.

Rewiring of my home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I think you are lucky to have such a great and friendly team working for you. They make you feel important and you also feel like they are good mates . I can't praise the team highly enough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Friendly and professional service. Very happy with the quality of work and advice regarding the brand of fam to install

Pleased as punch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Would have to give Service Today full marks for being on time and fixing a difficult problem with understanding. Thanks for your diligence!

Nice way to treat a person

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

After looking at the website and seeing that Service Today deal in gas hot water installations and supply, I started a chat and told the responder that first and foremost, I wanted a gas plumber who will actually attend site when they say they will and not try to extort outrageous sums of money to be assured most emphatically that they do not treat people like that. Then when asked what I needed done, I was told that they don't do that type of work. I asked why, when their website says they do, was I being told they don't. I was apologised to and advised if anything changed to call, so I asked again why I was being told they don't do the work. the responder , rather than answering my question, just disconnected the chat.

Nice way to treat a person. I was not rude, I just wanted to know why.

And I can't upload proof of the interaction as the chat was just disconnected.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to reach out and advise of your recent experience with Service Today. I am sorry to hear that this has occurred, as providing exceptional customer ser... read more »

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I received prompt service which was a pleasant surprise. Everything was explained to me before the job proceeded. I now have the number on hand to recommend to others

Verified Customer

They saved us a lot of heartache

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

After a very disheartening experience with another well known plumbing company (and a rude plumber) your guys were a breath of fresh air! They were on time, very professional, polite and friendly and explained the problems to us in language we could understand. I would have no hesitation in recommending your company to anyone in a similar situation. Thanks and great job! Job Number: 282869

Job 283857

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

We phoned for a Plumber this morning at Service Today and were promptly and efficiently told somebody would be out between 12-4pm. Daniel phoned and let us know 20 minutes before he arrived. He was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable with regards to our plumbing issues. We were very happy and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company to efficiently fix your plumbing problems.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Job Number 283896. Excellent service, friendly people to deal with, very fast response,I would recommend the Company to other people.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Jacqui, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, Its great to hear that we provided you with excellent service. I have passed on your feedback to Management to ensure th... read more »

great quick friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

very impressed..made phone call, lady who answered phone was very polite and helpfull, and organised for
someone to come out same day, and they did!!! job was inspected and could not be done till following day ,
as it was pertaining to roof and was wet. same guy came out next day......a cheerfull bloke , did the job. and was
friendly. price for job was also very competitive.he gave us a detailed brochure of other services available.,
job number 283522. thanks for a really quick response and good friendly service .

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Trevor, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am pleased to hear that we provided you with friendly 5 star service right from the first point of contact through to o... read more »

Thanks Skye, Yes, please ensure the guy who came out gets a pat on the back . cheers Trev

Verified Customer

A couple of good electricians

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Great service! Both electricians were on time and got to work straight away. They were very pleasant and helpful and cleaned up after they were finished. Overall I am very happy with their work and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Fabian, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am pleased to hear that both electricians provided you with 5 star service, and sorted out your electrical issue. Fabi... read more »

Prompt and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

We were very pleased with their timeliness and knowledge. They arrived when they said they would, were very respectful of our environment, did a good job and cleaned up after. I think it's worth joining up for membership to avoid having to pay call out fees for quotes. And they're clearly genuine about doing a good job. Very happy.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Rosie and Adrian, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, and welcome to the Service Today family, I am pleased to hear that we provided you with helpful and polite ser... read more »

5 star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I was very pleased with the service (job no.283327) - prompt and quality workmanship.
The two plumbers were exceptionally courteous and professional - I would highly recommend them!

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Leanne, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am pleased to hear that our plumbers provided you with professional courteous service. This is what we aim for each and... read more »

Verified Customer

Impressed by the way the job was done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

283444 Thank you for the prompt response. Very impressed with the way he worked under adverse conditions and the way he kept us informed. Very polite, helpful and a job well done. Definitely use them again.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Jan, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am pleased to hear that our plumber did a great job. I have passed on your feedback to Management to ensure our plumber g... read more »

Grossly overpriced quote with no guarantee for the solution.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Had a very noisy hot water system. Paid $ 49 for a quote and was told it would cost around $ 1900 to repair it with only 80 % rate of success. Called another plumber and after 1 hour work for the $ 320 the problem was solved. Would never call Service Today again

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon EP I am sorry to hear of your experience, may I please have a job number or a contact number so I can look in to this and contact you to discuss? If you would like to discuss your... read more »

Superb job completed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Professional work completed on job 282773. It was a complex plumbing task that was finished efficiently by friendly,competent plumbers. Ensured the external site was returned to its original aesthetic value

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Christine, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am pleased to hear that our plumbers were not only friendly but provided you with superb 5 star service. Christine,... read more »

Thank you for passing onto the plumbers their work was much appreciated.

1 of 110 pages

I was very satisfied with your service but your advertised Senior/Pensioner Discount is only 5% which is almost insignificant. Almost $200 for a new light switch is too much. Question: Why so expensive? The electrician did a good job, was a lovely bloke. Full marks to him. #270873

Al! asked on May 01, 2018

For two weeks I have been waiting for my review of Service Today to be published. When will it be please. I have had no satisfactory response to my emails and therefore my complaint still stands.

Tassie asked on Dec 22, 2017

I got a call today to advise that the heater brand was changed from Braemer to Brivis. I require an updated invoice to say that you have installed Brivis on the invoice. Also noticed that the booklet that came with the manual is showing a totally different control panel - please send me the Brivis booklet that matches the control panel the boys can tell you what they installed? kind regards mariella

mars bar asked on Mar 17, 2017

Answer this

I can help you with this, can I get a job number from you?