5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Great service, friendly attitudes, precise quotes and helpful information. No problems regarding workmanship. Left area clean. Would recommend every time.

Fantastic Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I had a problem with non working ducted heating & burning smell.
Professional from phone call, to time of arrival within the stated time to identifying the problem & arranging follow up
to fix the problem & service the unit.

Good work, incredibly expensive

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Needed an urgent toilet fix due to relatives coming over so gave them a call.
Fast, prompt and did a good job.
However, part only cost $40 at most, and was charged $337, meaning that it was over $250 for a 30min job.
Feel a little let down by this, should have shopped around.

Steve is awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Steve came to fix electrical problem with our hot water system. He patiently explained everything to us and gave great tips. Fixed the problem in no time and even organised power company to fix our main switch. Thank you!!!

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon ! Thank you for your great review! We're pleased to hear you were happy with our services. Could you please provide a Job Number so I can ensure our staff members get the recognit... read more »

Methodical and thorough hot water service replacement.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Initially, we contacted Service Today and asked for a "like for like" replacement of our old instantaneous gas hot water system. The first serviceman did not investigate the installation conditions thoroughly and when a second team turned up to instal it, they found it wouldn't meet current regulations. A new unit was ordered but would take 2 weeks to arrive so they fixed up a temporary unit to keep us going. Their attention to detail was very welcomed, as was the supportive work of the office staff. Not necessarily the cheapest, but I consider their solution and service to be good value.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Mal, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're pleased to hear you were happy with our services. Could you please provide a Job Number so I can ensure our staff members get the ... read more »

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

I was at work so my sister in law was on site. The plumber regularly called me to give me updates, made good recommendations then pulled out all the stops to fix the problem that day so I could sleep in the following morning. Very happy with the service

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Abbie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am pleased to hear that we have provided you with 5 Star Service.

May I please ask for the job number so I can pass on your feedback to Management.

Kind Regards,
Hussna

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Prompt and Efficient Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

After the heavy rainfall recently in Melbourne I called Service Today at 8am and Zac B the plumber arrived at 1pm that day (a busy day too!!!) to check the verandah and downpipes. Zac called 20 min before arrival and he was polite, friendly and efficient. Having a VIP membership is worth every cent!! We have used Service Today before to replace a faulty ducted heating unit and we cannot speak highly enough of their tradesman and customer service staff. Thanks guys (again)!

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Merv! Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you were happy with our services and that our technicians were on time and helpful. Could you please provide a ... read more »

Palmerston North

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Cheap call to fee not so cheap.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Don't be fooled by the cheap call out fee.
Service Today told me Fujitsu over price their parts deliberately in order to sell new units instead. They quoted $2359 for a new PCB or if I paid to become one of their "VIP customers" it would go down to $2052. After ringing around the part in question is readily available for $240 and it takes an hour to fit. Other quotes came through at $400-$500.
They also quoted on a Indoor coil clean at $570 and I found someone for $150.
If your wondering where all the bad reviews are - they pay to have them removed.
After posting this review Service Today rang me and offered $50 if I was to remove my review. I declined
I have Since had another guy out who turned the Fujitsu on and IT WORKED. He confirmed we did not need a PCB, just a $150 clean. Unbelievable that the Tech did not even turn it on before handing down a $2500 quote.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Very polite, took the time to explain any questions I had, fast! Booked in an emergency clearing of a blocked drain and was able to get the root of the problem fixed the next day. 10/10 would use again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Jason called before arriving as requested and was professional and thorough. The communication and clarity along the process was excellent

Service today guaranteed??? Not True... Not worth talking to them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

hahahaha yea called today On Friday Service Today cant come till next Thursday... So full of crap... wasted my time keeping me waiting on the phone.. thanks service today for wasting my time and false advertising.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We do appreciate the feedback! I do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused at the time, however we do guarantee s... read more »

St Albans Melbourne

Happy wife, happy life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Found staff from the 1st phone call pleasant, helpful & fast. The plumber was polite & willing to answer any questions. Would be happy to have him come back anytime.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Stan! Thank you for taking the time to leave your great review, I am pleased to hear that we have provided you with exceptional service, and our plumber was able to alleviate your ... read more »

Air Conditioning

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I would not recommend this company they are very dishonest. The tradesman came out and just looked at the air conditioner no testing at all was done. He did not attempt to find the fault. He told me I needed to book a service for the unit to find the fault. A service and repair are two different things. The quote for the service was expensive. My unit needs to be repaired not serviced. Keep away from the company.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Helen, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am sorry to hear that you found our pricing expensive and have not had a great experience. I am unable to locate you ... read more »

Simon was great and he knew what might be wrong, and he was right. Was very respectful and very effi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I was to expect Simon at 4.00 pm and he was here to the minute. Very polite and efficient. He knew what was possibly wrong when he turned on the tap. He did not knock previous work done on the tap etc and he made an educated guess and he was right. He also serviced my sink taps and now they are more efficient. I am very pleased with the service today, thank you.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Gloria, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you were happy with our services and that our technician Simon was on time and helpful. Could you please provid... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

exorbitant charges

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Hot water system packed it in so tried to get a local plumber but it turns out it was actually service today behind the advertisement.

They replace the old unit with a Rheem 250L system which has a list price of $1700 but I end up getting billed $3400. so $1700 to remove and install a new water unit...a few hours work.

But I have a lifetime guarantee on workmanship for a new unit which has a 1 yr warranty....how comforting....

Do your wallet a favour and give these sharks a miss!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Chris, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, We really appreciate the time you've taken to air your feelings, I am sorry to hear that you have not had a great experien... read more »

Thanks to DEAN.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Dean was the 3rd plumber I had attend my home for our blocked sewage. The previous two were unable to fix the issue indicating they didn't have the proper equipment?! Dean came in and before taking toilet apart etc that would have cost a lot more, he attempted something else which fixed the problem immediately. Thanks again Dean, great job and I appreciate the money saved. Will be calling your service again first time next time if ever needed.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you were happy with our services and that our technicians were on time and helpful. Could you please provide a Job Num... read more »

Exemplary

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Many Thanks to Alistair (plumber) and team mate (heating) - on time, professional, personable. Both reviewed issues with care and attention to detail. Outcomes clearly explained and solutions advised. All interaction with ServiceToday team was expemplary, from initial phone staff to tradies.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Leigh!, Thank you for your review! We're pleased to hear you were happy with our services. Could you please provide a Job Number so I can ensure our staff members get the recognit... read more »

Victoria

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 3 answers

Rubbish removed call trevor

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Horrible man who brought in two helpers. I was told to tell the helpers what to take and what not to take. I did this with both of them twice each at different times.
Trusting them to finish the job I had to leave early at 12:15 pm after I paid them in full to 2:30 pm.
To my horror when I returned there is still a large pile of discarded tvs and wheelchairs left in the backyard and several large and heavy household items were left inside the house. The driveway was littered with rubbish including nails and screws.
Trevor refused to return to finish the job. He said it was because when I left I said everything was ok!! He won’t even discuss the disputed situation. He simply said that you said ok so no further discussion.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Sam, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, We really appreciate the time you've taken to air your feelings, I am sorry to hear that you have not had a great experience... read more »

There is no job number. May be I am too careless or too nice. I got this flyer in the mailbox. Just says rubbish removal call Trevor. I thought I would help out a self business rather than a compan... read more »

Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Sam, Thank you for your response. I do apologise but you may have contacted a different company. We are a plumbing, electrical and heating and cooling company. We do not speciali... read more »

Prompt, friendly, capable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

We were very impressed with Service Today. Ivan arrived on time, was friendly and knowledgeable and completed the task quickly, all in time for me to go to work. No more leaking toilet. The price for such a big job - remove toilet replaced connecting pipe and reseal - was a pleasant surprise. Will use them again as they offer electrical and air-conditioning repair services as well as plumbing.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon Rod, Thank you for your review! We're pleased to hear you were happy with our services. Could you please provide a Job Number so I can ensure our staff members get the recognition... read more »

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

There is no-one better.- this service is beyond excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Job involved 3 trades, all were punctual, professional and friendly - bent over backwards to fit in with our timetable. Would always ring this group for any problems. Service is excellent, from office staff to tradespeople. Service Today exceed customer expectations.

Comments
Service Today Official

Good Afternoon, Thank you for your delightful review! We're pleased to hear you were happy with our services. Could you please provide a Job Number so I can ensure our staff members get the reco... read more »

Hi Hussna, I spoke with your manager (Ben) on another issue this morning, and he will forward the job number to you.
Regards