• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2020

With out a doubt the worst company I have ever had to deal with

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

The initial ordering of the single car carport went relatively well, a couple of weeks late but it got there in the end but when it came to the build it was a different story. A build deposit was paid then they went totally silent for months, most calls and emails went unanswered and if they were answered excuse after excuse was given. This build should have taken a day, it has now been over 6 months and has still not been built. I have had to resort to reporting them to the QBCC as they are now refusing to complete the works.

This company is an absolute joke and you will be throwing your money away if you use them.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Hi Luke, We have thousands upon thousands of happy customers, it is a real shame the way things eventuated with your job. Nearly a year transpired between us delivering this kit and your request... read more »

Actually, Sheds n Homes were given every opportunity over the past 8 months to complete the works but due to what ever excuses they could come up with it never got done. End of the day they never p... read more »

Nice shed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

We set the scope agreed on the price and they committed on a time frame
3 out of 3
on time on budget excellent quality very happy
color range was good they pick up a mistake i made and double checked the order happy with the pick up as this would have been a bad result but good pick good service good result

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Great to hear of your positive experience with Sheds n Homes Stu! Enjoy your new shed.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Shed full already

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

After our daughter and son-in-law built with Shed N Homes and they we happy with their shed we also decided to use the for our shed and we were very happy with the build everyone was very efficient and the customer service was exceptional, Jamie's service and patience was fantastic and we would recommend Shed n Homes to everyone.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Hi Kevin, it is great to hear of your positive experience and thanks very much for sharing this review. Hopefully we can help more of your friends and family into a new steel building in the future! Cheers. Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Thoroughly professional in every way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Sheds and Homes provided a well priced, well designed and well built high quality extension to my existing large shed. Customer service from the first contact to after completion was always courteous, prompt and knowledgeable. The builder (Upspec Constructions) did a superb job resolving the many difficulties in matching the old shed with the new extension. All should be proud of their approach to their jobs and of the final result.
Warwick

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Thanks for your review Warwick - sounds like this one might've been quite the challenge, glad to hear of the end result! Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Excellent services and staff support

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

All aspects of my dealing with Sheds and Homes was professional and supportive. The customer service provided was excellent and followup quick and professional. The build was good and the quality of the finished product was what I expected. Paul the owner of the business was always available and ensured that the finished job was to the standard of what we and he expected. I would not hesitate to recommend Sheds and Homes to anyone who is looking for a quality shed.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Thanks very much for sharing this Robin! Paul is a great operator and it is great to hear of your positive experience. Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Love my modern skillion design

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Can't fault the workmanship the boys very professional & friendly. The boys kept the site clean at all times, very impressed!

The communication between builder & Sheds/homes was poor at times at the initial starting process of build.

Can't fault customer service through out the process, Mark & Nicole were friendly, professional & patient especially with the designing of my shed.
I would definitely recommend them to friends & family.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Thanks for the review Brad. Mark & Nicole certainly do know how to service their clients and it is great to hear of your positive experience. Enjoy your shed for many years to come and please do recommend us in future! Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Great shed - couldnt be happier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Could not fault the service, right from first contact with Mark to completion of the job. The shed kit was delivered on time and erected in the timeframe nominated. The construction crew did a great job and shed looks fantastic. Would not hesitate recommending Sheds n Homes to anyone who is looking for a quality building at a competitive price.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Thanks very much for your review Peter. Mark certainly knows what he is doing and we're glad to hear that you're extremely satisfied. Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Great looking shed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I was very happy with Sheds and Homes from the time I requested a quote, right through to delivery. The shed is exactly what I was after and looks great. The customer service I received was excellent and the delivery guys were extremely helpful and went above and beyond. I would highly recommend Sheds and Homes to anyone looking for a good quality kit.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Thanks so much for your review - happy clients are our game! Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Customer care or fight/resist ?

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

No Shednhomes builder available for us in our area so had to find our own.
All buttonhead screws were missing, so had to supply the builders on site with some of ours & they had to drive to the nearest town to then buy the rest so as not to hold the job up. We then later found that the 'Sisalation' was also missing in the kit, holding the job up yet again.
When you engage Builders you are paying big money by the hour.
The PA door had arrived badly damaged & it took them another 7 WEEKS to get a replacement here.
Our builders are gone now of course & so will have to try & get a builder here to install one PA door ?
The local Tas' branch paid for installation out of their own pocket as head office would not.
There is an excessive amount of 'paid for' steel left over lying in the paddock, including two 7m lengths of Colourbond wall sheeting (and no they are NOT cover/protective sheets) plus a large quantity of 'Tophats' etc showing that it was over estimated.
The lead Photo on their website for the type of shed we purchased shows 'Profiled' barge capping which influenced us to buy this brand as it looked better than most, however we received plain/flat capping.
We lodged a complaint but they said the photo was indicative only & didn't know where it came from or where it was taken & would not see us right on this either.
I believe they should have supplied what we saw, so that the product matched the image shown (no disclaimer).
Again the local Tas' branch kindly offered to replace it at their expense but as it had already been built we decided to decline their offer.
The builders said it was the worst kit they had ever built & asked that they not be contacted in regards to this brand again.
Local customer service and support was great though...a shame that they couldn't get any support from their head office to see the customer right. At the end of the day this circus cost us a fortune.
If it's the local Launceston branch in Tas' I would say go ahead with confidence, but if it's any thing to do with head office, you will be on your own.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Fantastic all round - shed, service and build!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Job SEGI161013 - Warren and Jo offered a great service, building permit process was fast and very simple. The shed was premium quality as promised. Dave and his trades were excellent, they showed up on time, worked quickly and made neat, precision cuts around all flashings and cladding. I would highly recommend Sheds N Homes East Gippsland and their team of trades.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Thanks for your review Gilly. Warren and Jo certainly know how to service their clients and we make great sheds - a recipe for success! Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

New shed to replace one destroyed by fire.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I was very impressed wit Sheds-n-Homes staff from the first contact until completion of the job. Their professional approach made me feel comfortable and nothing was a bother in their service. The kit was delivered on schedule and the instructions we adequate for someone with some knowledge of the building trade. Te tradesmen used were excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending this company. I selected Sheds-Homes initially because they use Australian steel and I wanted to support Australian industry.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Thanks for your review Jim and it is great to hear of your support for Australian industry! We compete with a lot of lighter duty imported products but you can be confident in knowing that you've g... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Great quality product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

The workmanship was fantastic and a great quality product I did however have to do some of the running around myself, which I didn't expect when paying for a service. I've recommended this product and team to friends and family and they have all had very similar thoughts about the process. Once again great product and would be happy to use them again.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Thanks for your review Mick. We hope that any issues were resolved with your local franchise as we strive to make the process as smooth as possible for our customers. Great to hear of your overall positive experience! Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Good operators, took great care of things from start to finish.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

First class workmanship, they knew what they were doing and did it well.
No wasted time, everything went smoothly without a hitch.
Great service from the design/quoting stage, right through to the completed project.
They kept to their scheduled all the way and worked in with my time frames.
The site was kept safe and tidy throughout the project.
I'm happy with the product and service as a whole.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Thanks for sharing this Paul - we strive to make the whole process as smooth as possible and we're glad to hear that you experienced this. Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Our New Horse Arena and Shed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Our shed hasn't as yet been completed but customer service so far has been excellent and we hope to have our shed completed by the middle of February if the continued service is as good as the previous service and the workmanship is as it has been promised we will be very happy with our purchase, we are looking forward to having it completed.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Thanks for your review Sue - We hope you love your new shed! Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Just what we ordered - perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

It was an excellent experience from concept, design, suggestions and implementation. The workmanship was professional and efficient. The management was great, we were kept up to date the whole way through and suggestions were made for the design that we hadn't thought of. The customer service was awesome, from site inspection and help with slab layout to follow through. This team is highly recommended.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Another happy customer - great to hear :) Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Shed Champions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

We are very pleased with the planning and execution of the Shed project for our new home at Metung in 2017.
Warren and Joanne Van Est have excelled themselves in designing the Shed / associated Landscape Plan to ensure that the approval process with the relevant authorities was completed and approval received in a timely manner.
The project was managed by Warren Van Est including undertaking a final inspection of the building works on completion.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Yet another happy customer thanks to Warren and Jo - great to hear! Thanks for sharing this Peter. Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Sheds n Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

I was the owner builder and carried out the construction of the shed by myself.
Joann Vanest at Sheds n Homes in Bairnsdale provided outstanding service and guidance in helping to obtain a planning permit, which was required due to the location of the 6mt x 6mt shed near the front boundary of the property.
The shed package was delivered on time on the agreed date.
I was pleased with the way the shed package was packed and all materials required were included in the package.
I was very pleased with the finished product.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

Jo is fantastic and we're glad to hear of yet another happy customer - thanks for taking the time to write this review Frank. Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Every aspect of the design and supply went according to plan, couldn't be happier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

I wanted a custom designed shed and the team from Sheds n Homes went out of they way to work with me, this was great after several failed attempts with competitor companies, changing parts of the design to suit council requirements was not an issue. The whole project was effortless. As an owner builder, I would use Shed n Homes and do it all again.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

"Couldn't be happier" - that is absolute music to our ears from a customer! We hope we can help you with another shed in future Wayne. Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Competitive price and excellent customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

I was looking to build a shed and had been to a number of shed builders around the district and also one in Sydney. I found Sheds n Homes to be honest and very obliging people to deal with.
The concreting and shed erection was carried out without fuss and of good quality.
No issues experienced with the coordination of the building design, quotation and erection process.
Customer service and support was without issue despite being over the Xmas break.

Comments
Sheds n Homes Official

We love hearing about clients who shopped around but chose Sheds n Homes because they wanted the best service, products and support. Thanks for the review James. Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

A good company to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

The shed is well made with quality materials and the independent builder did a very good job. I managed the build with independent contractors, but the shed erector had put up many sheds from Sheds n Homes and was familiar with the process. All queries were promptly dealt with and Dennis Davidson is an asset to the group. Their price was competitive and their delivery dates were met.

1 of 3 pages