Perfect service boys from tullamarine

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Time has come out looking like brand new really happy with the service and the time friend at the guys to look professional courteous and it will be recommending you to everyone that needs a panel beater

Exceptional Service, felt well looked after from the start

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Richard at Sheen panels Tullamarine looked after me from the first day I took my car in after my accident. The communication was great and to top it of the repair work was efficient and well done.
Thanks guys

Verified Customer

BMW X6 hit by kanga

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Fantastic crew with an even better service. Thank you Richie and the guys at sheen airport West. Glad to have my baby back on the road. Thanks for keeping me on the road also

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Thanks for your review Jeff!

Awesome customer service! Hassle free dealing

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Impressed with Croydon store service, regular updates on my vehicles progress, comfortable curtesy car. My car came back beautifully detailed & added bonus of complimentary chocolates and promotional products. I would recommend to anyone who wants great service and expert panel work. Thank you Croydon Sheen panel shop.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hey Sarah! Thanks for your review :) So glad you loved the chocolates!

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Must say that things have moved ahead since my last vehicle insurance experience (20+ years).
The staff at Sheens Nunawading were very professional in processing my accident claim giving a full explanation of the processes involved and providing a courtesy car without hesitation. The resultant repair seems to be excellent & thorough and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others who have a need to have a car repaired. Well done to all Sheens staff for a positive conclusion to an unfortunate incident.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hey Lindsay! Thanks for your review :)
So happy to hear we managed to turn a negative event into a positive experience with us. We love knowing that people are thankful for the services we provide

Best Job - Best Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I must say, the service I received from Sheen Panel Service in Tullamarine was second to none.
They were very informative throughout the process, and the panel work on my vehicle was better than new. Excellent workmanship Guys!
Alex, Richie, Katie and the team were brilliant. The courtesy vehicle was a brand new vehicle too and they made my life easy. I didn’t have to make a single phone call. Highly recommended.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hey Arthur! Thanks for the review. So happy to hear your car is better than new :)

We love the replacement vehicles too - makes the process just that little bit easier.

WARNING!!! Sheen Ferntree Gully

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Asked them to assess my car as I had the go ahead from RACV. They kept asking for the other drivers details and in the end they told me straight that they won't fix it unless I let them chase the other party through an agent. I could not believe my ears. Even after arguing the point and the salesman talking to the manager they still refused to quote it for RACV? I had RACV ready to pay for it with no excess. Why would I want to wait months for them to chase the other party. They are the equivalent of ambulance chasers trying to use me to extort overpriced repairs from the other party. I used the RACV approved repairer in Bayswater and they were unbelievably good. Shame on you Sheen for preying on innocent customers!!

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Teacherman - We are sorry to hear about your experience. This sounds very unusual and would like to investigate further. Can you please call James from head office on 94271666?

Excellent service and repairer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Excellent complete service.
My car was for repaired at High Street, Reservoir, Victoria. Fully professionals, customer service as well as repairer.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Slavica - Thanks for your review! So happy you loved the team at Reservoir :)

Excellent customer service & Faultless results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

My beloved BMW 530i M Sport got rear ended roughly 3 weeks ago, the car at fault hit me sqaure on an damaged the whole rear sports bumper and exhaust. I couldn't believe my luck and thought my pride and joy would never be the same again. Well was I wrong about that after taking my car to Sheen Hawthorn body works. From walking into their office and to picking up my car was seamless. Jason and his team took care of everything, from dealing with all the insurance companies and of course fixing my car. The time frame they gave me to repair my car was spot on and not only that they gave me a loan car so I could still get around, I was dumbfounded at how professional and caring they are. And then there was the day I got the call to pick my car up. When I got there, Jason took me out front too hand me back my car and I was blown away at their work, I sware the car looks better before I had the accident, the paint matching, especially is remarkable as it's a BMW individual colour (carbon black), which is actually blue up close, they got it spot on, everything lines up perfectly, from the bumper, the trim, sensors and exhaust all look as they should.
I highly recommend Sheen Hawthorn in Burwood rd if you ever need work done to your car, I still can't believe how efficient everything was from start to finish, Jason and his team are truly wonderful.
Justin.R ,Camberwell

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Justin - thanks for your review! Jason and the team at Hawthorn certainly go the extra mile. We are happy to hear you are so happy.

Ferntree Gully

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer

Poor responce

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

I had accident 25 Dec 2017 it is now 3 months and still no car back. I keep getting fed all the crap on the work being carried out on my car. The original time for the repair was quoted as 3 weeks. Even though I have a loan car and I have problems getting my legs under steering wheel after leg surgery I. Can’t drive it any distance. Sheen have the full payment for my car and I still don’t have my car back after 3 months. Why is this so

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Brian, We are sorry to hear about your experience with the Sheen Group. This certainly isn't normal operating practice and needs to be looked into further. Are you able to call James at head o... read more »

Many thanks I will give them a call

Sheen Frankston, terrible experience!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I took my car in to get fixed and was made to feel like an idiot, customer service was absolutely terrible. Went through with it because I just needed my car fixed. Did everything they asked to start the process (with me chasing everything up), got told they would call the next day. Never called, multiple phone calls later that they put me on hold and ignored or just never gave me answers. So I took my business elsewhere!

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Nikki, We are extremely disappointed to hear about your experience at Frankston. This certainly isn't the normal process within our Group and would like to further investigate. Can you please e... read more »

Absolutely brilliant morwell

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Recommend the guys at morwell. Mark was a pleasure to deal with car came back better than factory. Not to mention scratches buffed out that were not part of the accident above and beyond thanks guys

Very Happy with Sheen in Hawthorn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

I was very happy with Sheen in Hawthorn and can highly recommend them. Shannon was very helpful and the quality of the work was excellent. Supportive and friendly, all I had to do was drop the car off and he managed the claim with the insurer and provided me with a loan car - it was so easy with them. Thanks Shannon

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Very friendly, supportive staff. My car came back perfect and cleaner than when it went in. Highly recommend the Sheen Group. The loan car was perfect too. Thank you to all the staff that helped me out.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

After being recommended to Sheens i was disappointed.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

My car was in immaculate condition, I was assured that my car would be returned to me in the same condition. I was told 2 weeks, get the car back 6 weeks later. Damage was not that extensive so how it took that long was beyond me. The paint was matched perfectly but that's where it stopped. The repaired wheels were a different colour, so I sent them back. They repainted all 4 to match, they came back dull and not with the same BMW shine. The gaps in the bonnet were inconsistent with wind noises now apparent. There were broken clips and not all the panels were refitted correctly. The bonnet paint has pit marks that were NOT there previously but apparently that's normal. Are you kidding me. The one thing I can compliment them for was getting the insurance part sorted without going through my insurance. However in the event I ever have another accident the car will not be returning to Sheens

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. We would like to investigate further and rectify any further issues you may have.

Can you please email info@sheengroup.com.au with your contact details.

Sheen Group

Hi thanks but it’s already been looked into. However I’ve given up on it now because the car just isn’t the same as I’ve wasted so much time

recommend sheen in campbellfield

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I had my car repaired twice by the guys at Sheen in Campbellfield and I am happy to recommend them. Andrew and his team genuinely aim to provide great customer service. Any delays were communicated well with an attitude to make sure that inconvenience was always minimised. I was very satisfied with their service.

Great repair .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Very happy with repair Job. Had a few small problems but they were attended too with no hesitation. Thank you for the attention.

Get the job done right the first time!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

If you want the job done right I suggest you check out sheen group in Kensington. Ben and Mario have always taken the time to listen to what i want and then they suggest the best option for me to choose from. The job has always been done on time and at a good price. I've taken my blk vxss and my wrx whenever I've needed work done. The shop is very clean not like other places with junk all over the place.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Thanks for your review! Ben and Mario are great and its so good to see their work be recognised by the public.

Disgusting customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

We took our car to Frankston sheen and the car took more than 3 weeks for repair no updates where sent about the car and what was going on with it I had to call every week to see what was happening when I did call they got annoyed and were angry that I was calling to find out what was happening. Promised a date and then they would change it when asked what they had been doing for 3 weeks they said if you don't like it we won't clean the car either disgusting customer service. Will never take my car there ever again.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi - we are disappointed to hear about your experience. This certainly isn’t normal within our Group and we would like to investigate further. Are you able to provide a registration or more information to info@sheengroup.com.au
Sheen Group

• 1 helpful vote

Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Sheen (Hawthorn panel goup) has recently repaired my Honda Accord Euro, work is impressive and customer service was first class. They assisted with loaning me a vehicle and accommodated with collecting the vehicle at time that suited our family. Highly recommend Jason and his team.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes