Fantastic work on my Kia stinger gt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

I think sheen Panel Service did a great job on my car and very excited to get it back and it looks better than the day I bought the car

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hey Con! Thanks for the review :)

Melbourne

• 1 question
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Perfectly Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

I cannot speak more highly of Sheen Tullamarine. Their professional approach cannot be faulted and, coupled with their amiable outlook and on time repairs, I would highly recommend Alex and his team anytime.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hey Annie! Thanks for your review :) It means a lot!

excellent service and speed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

A bus ran into me and I delt with Sheen Panels Ferntree Gully. They were so helpful and the whole process went without a hitch. I didn't have to do anything except to pick my car up which was repaired beautifully. They took care of all paperwork and gave me a car for the duration of the repair work.
Thank you to Troy and all the crew and Ferntree Gully.
I highly recommend them, you won't be dissapointed.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Thanks for your review, Robyn!

Excellent and professional service throughout

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Sheen Panel in Ferntree Gully were great, they were efficient, professional and took time to explain things.
The loan car was a life saver. Excellent communication and my car looks amazing! Thanks Troy and the crew at FTG.

Great experience from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

After my car being reversed into at a train station, I took my car to Sheen Tullamarine where I was looked after by Richie and the team.
I can't speak highly enough about the professionalism and service that was given start to finish.
I was given a replacement car for the duration of the repair and was informed about the different stages of repair.
I'm very happy with the result and it looks like I have a brand new car again!

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Lisa - Thanks for your review! It is so good to hear our quality work is appreciated :)

Perfect Experience from Start to Finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

After finding damage to my car while parked at a local shopping centre, I took it to Sheen Tullamarine after a positive recommendation from a friend.

I could not ask for better customer service from Alex, Richie and the team. I had a loan car for the full duration of the repair and received great communication.

The end product looks as though I have a brand new car. They turned a negative into a positive!

Excellent service very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I recently had the pleasure of visiting the sunshine office and I am glad i did as from the first minute I got there I was treated with the utmost professionalism and was nothing short of that thereafter.
Even after repair I was still given the time of day and felt always welcome. Excellent honest service, very hard to find these days. Highly recommended.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Thomas - Thanks for your review! The team at Sunshine are amazing and always professional :)

Dangerous & risky people, will promise the world to get a job but can't deliver, are they for real?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

my advise to anyone thinking of going there is don't go there, run for the next legitimate place that you can find.
These people will upset customer in the end along with any insurance company, Ferntree Gully, you better improve your product & customer service to work behind a repitable name like Sheens, otherwise change your name to Big Bob's Panel Bashers, seriously, stop wasting people's time & stop trying to rip people off!

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Switched.on we are disappointing to see your review as we pride ourselves on customer service. Naturally, we would like to know more about why we only received one star and try to resolve any is... read more »

Spot on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Damaged my bumper and needed to get it replaced as well as a new driving light for my Toyota Camry 2017 model. I didn't want to be without my car for long so Richard offered to get the parts in so they would be ready to go when I brought the car in. I was given a lone car for the day and picked up mine the very next day. The paint was matched perfectly and the car was detailed inside and out not to mention the friendly service. If there is anyone that needs repairs done to there car I would highly recommend Richard and his team at Sheen panel sevice on 27 Garden drive Tullamarine

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Danny! Thanks for your review. We aim to get you back in your car as soon as possible.

Verified Customer

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Jarryd at Hoppers Crossing provided great service and really helped me out with my issue for my door panel, would definitely recommend!

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Youmna! Thanks for your review - Jarryd and the team at Hoppers Crossing are great!

Excellent Service, Look after everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Jason at East Hawthorn (Hawthorn Body Works...part of the Sheen Group) is brilliant. You just drop off the car fill out a simple form and he takes care of everything. I didn't have to call the insurance Company. Jason takes care of that. The Car on pickup looked new, was cleaned, and couldn't have been happy. It was just so easy.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Tim, thanks for your review! Jason and the team at Hawthorn Body Works are amazing at what they do!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

From first call to picking up the car , the service was excellent. Loan car was great and took a huge amount of stress away from the whole process as we live in the country. An absolute pleasure to deal with and the work done fantastic. If there were 6 stars i would picked that. Thanks Richie

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Thanks for your review :) so happy you got good use of the accident replacement vehicle!

Excellence overall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Was a slow start to my (insurance) job after my info had been on Sheen’s system for over a week and I had to follow up, but from then on in all customer service and quality of job was excellent. The staff are great, friendly and knowledgeable, they communicated the process well, I was given a loan car for the interim and now my panels look shiny and like new again.
They also assisted with saving me money and gave me a customer goody bag on pick up of my vehicle - thanks Sheen, two thumbs up!!

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Mel! Thanks for the review :) so glad you had such a good experience!

Exceptional - Service, Assistance, Professional and Extremely Helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I cannot recommend the Staff of the East Hawthorn office highly enough. Nothing was a bother they were so helpful and after a number of things that did not go easily to plan they were still helping. They assisted me in many ways and made my seemingly impossible and stressful situation just go away. Service above and beyond. Very grateful guys! Thank you. Great Company to deal with and seemingly across the board reading other reviews.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Annieo - thanks for your review! We are so glad the team were able to go the extra mile and ensure you weren't further inconvenienced by the accident.
Regards,
Jame

Professional Tullamarine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

I had my car repaired at sheen Tullamarine and I couldn't be more happier with the repairs carried out on my car and also the professional service that Tullamarine provided. Very well done.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Silva - thanks for your review :) The team at Tullamarine do a great job!!

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Shonky

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Took my car to sheen Campbellfield for the second time and received totally different service. The repair was approved by the insurance but sheen management wanted me to get a cash settlement and pay them directly after I questioned the repair process and workmanship . They must have cash flow issues won’t be going back

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Love to Fish - We are disappointed to hear about your experience at our Campbellfield branch. We pride ourselves on our customer experience and the services we provide so I would like to look in... read more »

Surprised and lucky to find such a GREAT repairer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Sheen's Campbelfield were fantastic and I would recommend them to everyone. Great customer service and communication from Chris and Fiona in the office. They answered all my questions and helped deal with my insurance company. They work hard to please the customer. The repairs look great and my car looks terrific, it was even washed and detailed. The loan car was handy and saved some headaches getting around. I have been there twice and will definitely use them again if the need arises. Thanks to Chris and the tradies for doing such a good job fixing it. They have treated my car like they were fixing their own car. This was the first hassle free no headache experience I have ever had with a panel repairer shop, which was a very pleasing surprise. Again thanks to everybody at the Campbelfield Sheen's.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Andy - thank you for your review! It is so good to hear that we made the process hassle free!

Perfect service boys from tullamarine

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Time has come out looking like brand new really happy with the service and the time friend at the guys to look professional courteous and it will be recommending you to everyone that needs a panel beater

Exceptional Service, felt well looked after from the start

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Richard at Sheen panels Tullamarine looked after me from the first day I took my car in after my accident. The communication was great and to top it of the repair work was efficient and well done.
Thanks guys

Verified Customer

BMW X6 hit by kanga

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Fantastic crew with an even better service. Thank you Richie and the guys at sheen airport West. Glad to have my baby back on the road. Thanks for keeping me on the road also

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Thanks for your review Jeff!

1 of 7 pages