• 1 comment
Private message

After being recommended to Sheens i was disappointed.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

My car was in immaculate condition, I was assured that my car would be returned to me in the same condition. I was told 2 weeks, get the car back 6 weeks later. Damage was not that extensive so how it took that long was beyond me. The paint was matched perfectly but that's where it stopped. The repaired wheels were a different colour, so I sent them back. They repainted all 4 to match, they came back dull and not with the same BMW shine. The gaps in the bonnet were inconsistent with wind noises now apparent. There were broken clips and not all the panels were refitted correctly. The bonnet paint has pit marks that were NOT there previously but apparently that's normal. Are you kidding me. The one thing I can compliment them for was getting the insurance part sorted without going through my insurance. However in the event I ever have another accident the car will not be returning to Sheens

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. We would like to investigate further and rectify any further issues you may have.

Can you please email info@sheengroup.com.au with your contact details.

Regards,
Sheen Group

Hi thanks but it’s already been looked into. However I’ve given up on it now because the car just isn’t the same as I’ve wasted so much time

recommend sheen in campbellfield

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I had my car repaired twice by the guys at Sheen in Campbellfield and I am happy to recommend them. Andrew and his team genuinely aim to provide great customer service. Any delays were communicated well with an attitude to make sure that inconvenience was always minimised. I was very satisfied with their service.

Great repair .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Very happy with repair Job. Had a few small problems but they were attended too with no hesitation. Thank you for the attention.

Get the job done right the first time!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

If you want the job done right I suggest you check out sheen group in Kensington. Ben and Mario have always taken the time to listen to what i want and then they suggest the best option for me to choose from. The job has always been done on time and at a good price. I've taken my blk vxss and my wrx whenever I've needed work done. The shop is very clean not like other places with junk all over the place.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Thanks for your review! Ben and Mario are great and its so good to see their work be recognised by the public.

Disgusting customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

We took our car to Frankston sheen and the car took more than 3 weeks for repair no updates where sent about the car and what was going on with it I had to call every week to see what was happening when I did call they got annoyed and were angry that I was calling to find out what was happening. Promised a date and then they would change it when asked what they had been doing for 3 weeks they said if you don't like it we won't clean the car either disgusting customer service. Will never take my car there ever again.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi - we are disappointed to hear about your experience. This certainly isn’t normal within our Group and we would like to investigate further. Are you able to provide a registration or more information to info@sheengroup.com.au
Regards,
Sheen Group

Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Sheen (Hawthorn panel goup) has recently repaired my Honda Accord Euro, work is impressive and customer service was first class. They assisted with loaning me a vehicle and accommodated with collecting the vehicle at time that suited our family. Highly recommend Jason and his team.

Will not be back

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Sheen in Kensington 'fixed' our car door on our Renault after it was wrenched off by a garbage truck. We got it back and it was the shoddiest work I've ever seen. I called the guy back and pointed out all their dodgy work and he kind of rolled his eyes and said hmmm yeah ok. They took the car back and after a week or so brought it back finally fixed correctly. Not a place I'd ever use again.

• 1 answer
Private message

What Bull Sh-t artists Ft Gully Sheens are.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

They ripped off RACV.Didn't repair my car as promised with a under table cash deal.Will show RACV my quote I got before my repair.Wouldn't give me copy of quote.Glad I Have photos and voice recordings.

• 2 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Sheen Campbellfield is the place to go if you need any panel work done. Andrew and staff were very friendly and helpful from start to finish, flexible with repair times and would work around to suit my schedule. With a free loan car if needed they were very responsive and reassuring throughout the repair process.

Very Happy with Car Repairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

I took my car to Sheen Panels in Sunshine- was extremely happy with the service provided by Dave and Daniel. The workmanship on my car was fantastic, couldn’t be happier. When I picked up my car was very surprised to receive a gift bag full of goodies. A very special touch. Highly recommend this company for any repairs on your car. Once again thanks Dave and Daniel

Hastings

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer

Unsurpassable service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Can not fault this amazing company especially the Hastings branch - the contrast between them and other repairer outfits is like chalk and cheese. The staff treat you like an old friend and are helpful and accomodatinhg to the nth degree. You just don't find service like this usually. A courtesy car offered as well as soon as we drove in. The repair was totally undetectable.. Very professional all round performance. Most impressed.

MELBOURNE

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I will try to keep this Short and Factual though it dragged on for 5 Months (so short is difficult)!!
Tradie work utility, damaged and undriveable left with Sheen (Tullamarine) after accident, we removed approx 1/3 of Tradie tools (all we could fit in our other car) from tubs on the back of the ute the evening of the accident, After accepting and paying a hefty 50% deposit on a somewhat inflated* quote (*since quoted around 20% less based on photos and inspections) Why? - Because we believed these people were trustworthy (you live and learn) and quoted a two week repair time. On questioning the evening of drop off we were told that all their customer vehicles were kept inside their premises for security (which Sheen disputes) so we felt that the remaining tools were safe and did not return to pick them up. A week later we were informed in a long and round about way that the remaining tools had been stolen (some $8.5k worth - Yes it was silly to place trust in people we did not really know). Story turns out or as told to us, ours and several other vehicles were apparently left out on the street/front apron with absolutely no security or CCTV ( a clever move in an otherwise deserted industrial area).
We prompted Sheen to lodge a police report and advise their insurer as the vehicle was under their "Duty of Care", none of which appears to have occurred (again disputed but unverified by them) and as we later learnt hoping somehow to try and catch us out. Eventually they left it to us to file a theft report some week later (which we did immediately). Worse yet it became apparent that Sheen believed we were to blame, invented a story or stole the tools ourselves, all without any proof or evidence, just a suspicion. Whilst never taking the stance that the theft could have just as easily been an inside job, it does in our opinion remain an open question in hindsight. All in all, rather poor customer service skills to immediately blame your client for risks you have taken and ultimately failed with and then to be labelled a thief into the bargain. At this point their attitude and service became somewhat appalling, refusing to believe anything we might say or to remedy the situation they created and accept no responsibility for. In the end it took over 3.5 months to get our vehicle back (they even requested more money over their fixed price quote) and then they finally contacted their insurance who then dragged it out for another 6 weeks with both parties (Insurer and Sheen) contradicting who contacted whom when?
Also sought to have the damaged tubs repaired and was told in no uncertain terms that they had already paid out a large excess and would not come to the party for any further costs (considering they were damaged under their care - go figure). Ended up with a depreciation amount applied to the tools and so felt royally dudded by the entire process and the Sheen association once again.
In wrap up - Your repair may be adequate with this company but in my opinion the ethics and morality of this business is very much in question and I would seriously consider the possible ramifications before placing your vehicle in their care. They clearly don't mind taking risks with customer cars (like they did ours) and based on our experience certainly won't fix anything untoward which may happen beyond your original repair even though they may be directly or indirectly at fault.
PS Sheen would no doubt dispute this assessment (as you would expect) but it is factual and most importantly verifiable (would we bother to review in this manner if Sheen's assessment was correct - I doubt it).
Good luck with whichever repairer you go with - but Choose Wisely and Carefully!!!

Best Service Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

My vehicle was repaired at Sheen Panel service Eltham and thanks to Charles Camilleri, and staff, not only am I happy with the repairs, but the excellent service was way above anything I expected. I was given a very clean and comfortable loan vehicle which saved me from having driving hassles whilst my car was in the repair shop and I was informed of a stage by stage updates of the repairs. I was amazed at the end result and would highly recommend this panel shop to anyone having to need a smash repair of any kind.
Thank you all for the excellent customer service from start to finish.

MX5 Renewed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Just picked up our 1990 MX5 from Sheen's Ocean Grove. Staff were first class as was the work carried out on the car. Looks just like new again, and we are looking forward to more fun in the sun. Highly recommend this firm for any painting requirements.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

Sheen Panel Service Ferntree Gully were fantastic from start to finish, from loan car ,to updates and then the final result, thank you for an amazing job on my car, would be happy to recommend you guys to anybody.

Verified Customer

Excellent service; very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Sheen Panel Service Ferntree Gully was recommended to me by the staff at Ferntree Gully Suzuki when I consulted with them about damage sustained by my car whilst parked, and I am so grateful and lucky to have followed their referral. They took care of me from the minute I stepped inside their reception and were very patient with my zero knowledge about cars, repairs, and insurance in general. They sorted everything out for me, they made the process feel so easy and tidy; next thing I know I was driving a brand-new replacement car, and while I missed my own car I just felt safe and secure and trusted it would be in good hands. A week later I collected my good-as-new car; the staff very patiently explained what they had done to it but all I could think of was that it felt like I was reliving the moment I had just bought it; no trace of the damage was left. I am so grateful to the team over at Ferntree Gully, this was a very positive and stress-free experience for me considering it was my first time to ever have to put my car in for repairs. Wish them all the success and will definitely be recommending this service to everyone I know, and should my car ever need to be repaired again I know exactly where to go. Not very often I feel the need to write a review but this is just one way to repay them for the kind service they did for me and my car. Thanks for the awesome work from one happy and very satisfied customer! All the best!

Instant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Immediate service! Called in to check on a panel adjustment and was amazed that they did it on the spot so professionally and had me on my way. Very impressed. Harry of Hawthorn

Great customer service took care of everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Sheen hoppers are wonderful highly recommended took care of everything leaving me stress free
Very happy customer thanks sheen hoppers

Fast and awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Thanks for return my car within one day .very nice and helpful staff , I told him about my uber job so return my car so quickly after accident .thanks

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

I took my car to sheen panels in Frankston as a result of an accident in a car park caused by another driver. Contrary to their claim that they would go in to bat for people who were not at fault, they have been less than helpful and non communicative.
Thanks for nothing Sheen panels Frankston.

1 of 6 pages