Great customer service took care of everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Sheen hoppers are wonderful highly recommended took care of everything leaving me stress free
Very happy customer thanks sheen hoppers

Fast and awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Thanks for return my car within one day .very nice and helpful staff , I told him about my uber job so return my car so quickly after accident .thanks

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

I took my car to sheen panels in Frankston as a result of an accident in a car park caused by another driver. Contrary to their claim that they would go in to bat for people who were not at fault, they have been less than helpful and non communicative.
Thanks for nothing Sheen panels Frankston.

exellent costumer services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

It was the first time I dropped the car at Sheen's and I'm so glad I did. I have been in prestige car repairs shops but the attention and the understanding is not close to the services I had at Sheen's. Everything was organized easily and nothing looked to be to much. All the staff I dealt with were very professional and make it easy.I will defen itly recommended.

Croydon, Simon and the Team. Nothing short of outstanding both customer service and repairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

I was recommended Sheens at Croydon (Simon), I'm insured with RACV and if the unfortunate happens, Simon at Croydon will have the work allocated to him and his team. The finish work speaks volumes for itself, first class from start to finish and going the extra distance is no issue for this profession team. I cannot recommend highly enough Sheens at Croydon (Simon and the team). Before making contact with Simon previous panel shops I have dealt with work on volume not quality, hence I will not go anywhere else. Well done to the team for your service, advice and of course the professional work carried out on both my vehicles. Cheers Mike

SheenGroup. HoppersCrossing Great Job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

I had a problem with my rear bumper, auto-power window and sensor. Jarryd did a thorough checking and problem analysis of my car. And then gave possible solution options and let me decide. I must say I was impressed! Unlike the one I first visited, just dictating me.

And today, when he did the work, I am very happy. Keep up the great work!!! :-)

service above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Simon is the most obliging and friendly person to deal with and nothing is too much trouble. We're visiting from Tasmania, were in a jam and he couldn't do enough for us. Good old fashioned customer relations.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage ..

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I'd highly recommend Sheen panel repairs to anyone . They are professional and courteous and go above and beyond their duty of care for the customer. Thumbs up to you at the reservoir branch for fixing my Mitsubishi Mirage.! Its good as new. Thanks to the team.

Verified Purchase

toyota prado

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Could not be happier, loan car, job completed before time, they dealt with the insurance company. Would use again but hopefully not. Insurance company's driver who caused the damage said I had to use their panel beater. (Coles Insurance). Not so and Sheens organised

Sheeen - toooronga

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

last week I had a leak in my boot (Suzuki swift) , and thought I would just see what's caused the issue... I had a lovely member from there team come out and have a look and fixed my issue after a 20 min fix with no charge. very helpful and sent me on my way. :)

A new standard in Panel Beating Services.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

Having a damaged car is not a pleasant experience for anybody, let alone who you can trust to repair your vehicle. After numerous quotations from various panel beaters, I chose to have my car repaired at Sheen Group at Hoppers Crossing. Jarryd, the manager inspected my vehicle and gave me a very reasonable quote. I was totally surprised & amazed at the level of customer service I received from communication to having my repaired vehicle dropped off at my home, fully detailed as well. The repair to my vehicle was of 'as new' standard. My experience with Sheen Group was extremely positive.

Excellent service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

I had an excellent experience with Sheen Tooronga. They had a fast turn around, great free hire car, excess discount and lovey helpful staff

1 of 8 pages