Verified Customer

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Jarryd at Hoppers Crossing provided great service and really helped me out with my issue for my door panel, would definitely recommend!

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Youmna! Thanks for your review - Jarryd and the team at Hoppers Crossing are great!

Excellent Service, Look after everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Jason at East Hawthorn (Hawthorn Body Works...part of the Sheen Group) is brilliant. You just drop off the car fill out a simple form and he takes care of everything. I didn't have to call the insurance Company. Jason takes care of that. The Car on pickup looked new, was cleaned, and couldn't have been happy. It was just so easy.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Tim, thanks for your review! Jason and the team at Hawthorn Body Works are amazing at what they do!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

From first call to picking up the car , the service was excellent. Loan car was great and took a huge amount of stress away from the whole process as we live in the country. An absolute pleasure to deal with and the work done fantastic. If there were 6 stars i would picked that. Thanks Richie

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Thanks for your review :) so happy you got good use of the accident replacement vehicle!

Excellence overall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Was a slow start to my (insurance) job after my info had been on Sheen’s system for over a week and I had to follow up, but from then on in all customer service and quality of job was excellent. The staff are great, friendly and knowledgeable, they communicated the process well, I was given a loan car for the interim and now my panels look shiny and like new again.
They also assisted with saving me money and gave me a customer goody bag on pick up of my vehicle - thanks Sheen, two thumbs up!!

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Mel! Thanks for the review :) so glad you had such a good experience!

Exceptional - Service, Assistance, Professional and Extremely Helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I cannot recommend the Staff of the East Hawthorn office highly enough. Nothing was a bother they were so helpful and after a number of things that did not go easily to plan they were still helping. They assisted me in many ways and made my seemingly impossible and stressful situation just go away. Service above and beyond. Very grateful guys! Thank you. Great Company to deal with and seemingly across the board reading other reviews.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Annieo - thanks for your review! We are so glad the team were able to go the extra mile and ensure you weren't further inconvenienced by the accident.
Jame

Professional Tullamarine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

I had my car repaired at sheen Tullamarine and I couldn't be more happier with the repairs carried out on my car and also the professional service that Tullamarine provided. Very well done.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Silva - thanks for your review :) The team at Tullamarine do a great job!!

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Shonky

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Took my car to sheen Campbellfield for the second time and received totally different service. The repair was approved by the insurance but sheen management wanted me to get a cash settlement and pay them directly after I questioned the repair process and workmanship . They must have cash flow issues won’t be going back

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Love to Fish - We are disappointed to hear about your experience at our Campbellfield branch. We pride ourselves on our customer experience and the services we provide so I would like to look in... read more »

Surprised and lucky to find such a GREAT repairer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Sheen's Campbelfield were fantastic and I would recommend them to everyone. Great customer service and communication from Chris and Fiona in the office. They answered all my questions and helped deal with my insurance company. They work hard to please the customer. The repairs look great and my car looks terrific, it was even washed and detailed. The loan car was handy and saved some headaches getting around. I have been there twice and will definitely use them again if the need arises. Thanks to Chris and the tradies for doing such a good job fixing it. They have treated my car like they were fixing their own car. This was the first hassle free no headache experience I have ever had with a panel repairer shop, which was a very pleasing surprise. Again thanks to everybody at the Campbelfield Sheen's.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Andy - thank you for your review! It is so good to hear that we made the process hassle free!

Perfect service boys from tullamarine

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Time has come out looking like brand new really happy with the service and the time friend at the guys to look professional courteous and it will be recommending you to everyone that needs a panel beater

Exceptional Service, felt well looked after from the start

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Richard at Sheen panels Tullamarine looked after me from the first day I took my car in after my accident. The communication was great and to top it of the repair work was efficient and well done.
Thanks guys

Verified Customer

BMW X6 hit by kanga

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Fantastic crew with an even better service. Thank you Richie and the guys at sheen airport West. Glad to have my baby back on the road. Thanks for keeping me on the road also

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Thanks for your review Jeff!

Awesome customer service! Hassle free dealing

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Impressed with Croydon store service, regular updates on my vehicles progress, comfortable curtesy car. My car came back beautifully detailed & added bonus of complimentary chocolates and promotional products. I would recommend to anyone who wants great service and expert panel work. Thank you Croydon Sheen panel shop.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hey Sarah! Thanks for your review :) So glad you loved the chocolates!

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Must say that things have moved ahead since my last vehicle insurance experience (20+ years).
The staff at Sheens Nunawading were very professional in processing my accident claim giving a full explanation of the processes involved and providing a courtesy car without hesitation. The resultant repair seems to be excellent & thorough and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others who have a need to have a car repaired. Well done to all Sheens staff for a positive conclusion to an unfortunate incident.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hey Lindsay! Thanks for your review :)
So happy to hear we managed to turn a negative event into a positive experience with us. We love knowing that people are thankful for the services we provide

Best Job - Best Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I must say, the service I received from Sheen Panel Service in Tullamarine was second to none.
They were very informative throughout the process, and the panel work on my vehicle was better than new. Excellent workmanship Guys!
Alex, Richie, Katie and the team were brilliant. The courtesy vehicle was a brand new vehicle too and they made my life easy. I didn’t have to make a single phone call. Highly recommended.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hey Arthur! Thanks for the review. So happy to hear your car is better than new :)

We love the replacement vehicles too - makes the process just that little bit easier.

WARNING!!! Sheen Ferntree Gully

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Asked them to assess my car as I had the go ahead from RACV. They kept asking for the other drivers details and in the end they told me straight that they won't fix it unless I let them chase the other party through an agent. I could not believe my ears. Even after arguing the point and the salesman talking to the manager they still refused to quote it for RACV? I had RACV ready to pay for it with no excess. Why would I want to wait months for them to chase the other party. They are the equivalent of ambulance chasers trying to use me to extort overpriced repairs from the other party. I used the RACV approved repairer in Bayswater and they were unbelievably good. Shame on you Sheen for preying on innocent customers!!

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Teacherman - We are sorry to hear about your experience. This sounds very unusual and would like to investigate further. Can you please call James from head office on 94271666?

Excellent service and repairer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Excellent complete service.
My car was for repaired at High Street, Reservoir, Victoria. Fully professionals, customer service as well as repairer.

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Slavica - Thanks for your review! So happy you loved the team at Reservoir :)

Excellent customer service & Faultless results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

My beloved BMW 530i M Sport got rear ended roughly 3 weeks ago, the car at fault hit me sqaure on an damaged the whole rear sports bumper and exhaust. I couldn't believe my luck and thought my pride and joy would never be the same again. Well was I wrong about that after taking my car to Sheen Hawthorn body works. From walking into their office and to picking up my car was seamless. Jason and his team took care of everything, from dealing with all the insurance companies and of course fixing my car. The time frame they gave me to repair my car was spot on and not only that they gave me a loan car so I could still get around, I was dumbfounded at how professional and caring they are. And then there was the day I got the call to pick my car up. When I got there, Jason took me out front too hand me back my car and I was blown away at their work, I sware the car looks better before I had the accident, the paint matching, especially is remarkable as it's a BMW individual colour (carbon black), which is actually blue up close, they got it spot on, everything lines up perfectly, from the bumper, the trim, sensors and exhaust all look as they should.
I highly recommend Sheen Hawthorn in Burwood rd if you ever need work done to your car, I still can't believe how efficient everything was from start to finish, Jason and his team are truly wonderful.
Justin.R ,Camberwell

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Justin - thanks for your review! Jason and the team at Hawthorn certainly go the extra mile. We are happy to hear you are so happy.

Ferntree Gully

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer

Poor responce

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

I had accident 25 Dec 2017 it is now 3 months and still no car back. I keep getting fed all the crap on the work being carried out on my car. The original time for the repair was quoted as 3 weeks. Even though I have a loan car and I have problems getting my legs under steering wheel after leg surgery I. Can’t drive it any distance. Sheen have the full payment for my car and I still don’t have my car back after 3 months. Why is this so

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Brian, We are sorry to hear about your experience with the Sheen Group. This certainly isn't normal operating practice and needs to be looked into further. Are you able to call James at head o... read more »

Many thanks I will give them a call

Sheen Frankston, terrible experience!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I took my car in to get fixed and was made to feel like an idiot, customer service was absolutely terrible. Went through with it because I just needed my car fixed. Did everything they asked to start the process (with me chasing everything up), got told they would call the next day. Never called, multiple phone calls later that they put me on hold and ignored or just never gave me answers. So I took my business elsewhere!

Comments
Sheen Group Official

Hi Nikki, We are extremely disappointed to hear about your experience at Frankston. This certainly isn't the normal process within our Group and would like to further investigate. Can you please e... read more »

Absolutely brilliant morwell

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Recommend the guys at morwell. Mark was a pleasure to deal with car came back better than factory. Not to mention scratches buffed out that were not part of the accident above and beyond thanks guys

1 of 7 pages