Received the wrong item entirely

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I ordered a yellow bikini on the 11th of November. I received it a couple of days ago, and it wasn't even what I ordered. They sent me a pair of pyjamas, covered in a dinosaur pattern. Definitely would not recommend, go buy from somewhere else instead.

Really poor quality

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Don't bother, An absolute waste of money. Cheap zips, poorly sewn. Not true to size. sub standard fabric, can't wear it.

Cranbourne

Don’t bother !!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

I bought 2 pairs of jeans ( $23 each )
What I got was nothing like the photos
Some weird cut out at the back of them ? Which didn’t show in photos
No button holes
And both pairs had an extremely horrible chlorine smell to them it was eye watering

I wrote reviews for them and the company DENIED my review so it wouldn’t come up on the reviews

I would avoid this company at all cost
Disgustingly bad quality clothing and a rude company..

very poor quality

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I purchased a black jumpsuit which faded to ugly grey/ brown on the very first wash. I also purchased a blue and white pin striped jumpsuit which looks lovely, but the zip gets stuck at the wasteline on the double thickness wasteband and it is impossible to zip up or down...so when you are out you cannot go to the toilet at all. You need a second person to zip it up or down...meaning I don't want to wear it at all. When I sent a complaint to Shein they told me that I could only get a refund if i sent the items back to the USA in all the original packaging with all barcodes in tact...of course I had ripped open the packaging and the barcodes were not in tact and the item had been sent to me from China...clearly the US return request and its very high postage cost from Australia was intended to dissuade me from returning...not to mention that I was not able to because I no longer had the complete original packaging....dodgy. Will never buy from them again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very pleased with my dress

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Ordered Friday night, parcel arrived first thing weds morning. Dress fitted well , looked as good as the picture. Overall pleased, will definitely order in the future.

Very impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

This store has a great range of fashion pieces at amazing prices. After reading some reviews, I was a little hesitant - however went ahead and ordered a bikini anyway (I was tempted to order more things, however held off until receiving my item) I received it in about a week and a half and when it arrived it was exactly as described and fit perfectly - the quality of the bikini was really good too.

I then went on to order a two piece set, a crop top and pants. I literally ordered on a Wednesday and then received it the following Monday! So impressed! Again, the fit was perfect (slightly too big in the bust, but I have that issue everywhere).

I believe the key is actually reading the sizing chart - I have physically measured myself before and know all my measurements which I always use when ordering online and I have never had any issues.

Overall I am so impressed with this store and they will be my go!

BUYER BEWARE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Shein sent the wrong size item and expect me to post it to USA for a refund at my expense. It will cost more to post than the cost of the item.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Of all the online shopping sites Shein is by far the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

The tracking on this site is spot on. The shipping is super fast. It says on the site to expect 2 to 3 weeks for orders to arrive but since buying from Shein my orders have been arriving in a week. The clothes are super pretty, the measurements provided is pretty accurate it all comes down to individual preferences but thank you Shein. This is one satisfied customer and I have also attracted my sister and cousins to buy from you.

Sydney

Blah

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

All clothing is very thin. Very cheap. Don't even think about buying something white cause its essentially transparent. Shipping return items cost $40 which they refunded half of, but it was to America. Kept only one item which I liked. The dress didn't make it through the day as the seam came apart and was extremely embarrassing.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Cheap in price but often cheap fabric

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Yes they do have a huge range. Yes they do offer item for very cheap re prices. My first purchase was far too small as I did not read the sizing. Since then, every time I have purchased it is with some trepidation, as some of the fabrics turn out to be so cheap. Even checking the sizing I still found one top did not fit even though my measurements were exactly right for the size I chose. Also when I purchased two identical blouses in the same size, same pattern, but in different colours, and they arrived together - but one fitted perfectly, while the other one was longer in the arms and tighter on the hips. why? Seems they skimp on fabric wherever they can. With the exception of one item, the quality of fabrics have been poor for the things I purchased, None of my negative reviews were posted. One item was so poorly constructed it was unwearable and already falling apart before I even tried it on. Sizing is different to Australian sizes, so must look at measurements. Pray the seller does not send things via Toll (disaster every time) Sending back items is so difficult and expensive. Shein does not make it easy to return unsatisfactory items. I will just need to be toughen up, be strong and not purchase from them again. Very cross with myself for giving Shein too many chances to redeem themselves with positive action. The 300 points (instead of a refund) that they gave me in one only instance, sounded generous - BUT were hardly worth a thing when I redeemed the points on the next purchase. Say NO to points instead of a refund. I would have needed 1200 points to equal the actual cost of the unsatisfactory item.

Tripled Prices for Black Friday Sale

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Last week I chose a selection of dresses to purchase during the Black Friday Sale, believing they would be bargains. I have gone there today to find they tripled the prices to reduce them to a price, that in some instances, were more expensive than they were originally. Is this even legal?

Pathethic fabric and incomplete order

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

My first order was quite fine
Got to second and had fabric issues which i had to return on my expense and it costed more than the product
By my third order i dont even feel like visiting this site ever
Cheap fabric plus product missing on top they offer me $5 refund for a purchase of $60

Melbourne

Verified Customer

WARNING: stay away from this dishonest company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

I want to warn people to stay away.

I want to warn people to stay away from buying anything from this company, SHEIN. Quality of their products are absolutely trash.
they also make it not worthwhile to return the junk of theirs. their product information/ description are fraud. you will be shocked to see the actual product and you will be shocked again when you try to return.I tried to return it I was told that I have to pay to return the purchase to USA costing $50 from Australia. they said they will pay half of the cost but considering the dishonesty they have displayed so far, I am not sure what sort of excuse they will come back with to refuse legitimate returns so may be just cut the loss and move on. I don't want anymore stress with this rubbish.
I purchased 2 pants(170810101) and 2 dresses(171024717), they are both bad but especially the pants are worst quality and design I've ever seen. They don't even deserve one star.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Don’t believe any descriptions of the product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

I order a few cotton shirts and they are 100% not cotton. Look completely different from website either. Don’t buy anything from this site.

Brisbane

• 1 answer
Private message

Shein $2 looking clothes!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

The models on the Shein website are wearing better quality clothing which this company copies with very poor quality materials. You wouldn't even use these materials to wipe your bench tops, it's thin, unstructured and cheap. The company is using photoshop to make the clothes look expensive. I wouldn't even pay $2 for each top! I'm going to donate my spent $65 on tops to a charity!!!!!! The owners of this company are making millions, wearing Versace and Chanel, while we, customers are getting absolute rubbish!

Verified Customer

Terrible quality and bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I have never had a worse online shopping in my life. I am working full time and don't have time to go for shopping that is why I always buy online. I tried this online shop once and I will never ever do it again. The quality of things were terrible. if you give these clothing to me for free I will never wear them at all. But it was not only the quality but also the service and how they refund the money back is another terrible history.
all other online shopping if you return back, few days after they receive the items, the will refund it automatically. but for this website you have to raise a ticket and pay for the label around EUR 8.00 and finally it takes more than 15 days until you have the money back. Awful experience!

Private message

If anyone could just send me a simple address to return these horrible clothes I would be very great

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Not satisfied at all. Will never buy from this online store again. A simple basic return address may have helped me, but can't even find that!

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Terrible quality & impossible return/refund process

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Long list of compliants for me. I am shocked that this place is allowed to trade here in Australia. After a little research I can see that they keep changing heir name which is probably a good indicator that they are not to be trusted.
I ordered 3 dresses and only ever received 1.
The dress received was terrible quality. You couldn’t possibly wear it. The fabric was like a thin plastic like material and I wouldn’t pay $2 for it.
I am told that I need to return the 3 dresses to China to get a refund and supply a tracking number. The cost to return them will be quite a lot so I want to return all 3 together but I can not do that as I haven’t received 2 of the dresses.
I am over $100 out of pocket. After many emails back and fourth and getting no where, I will accept that I have lost here.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. Also known as LITTLE MONA and DAISY DOO and more.

love these products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I was sceptical to order clothes online due to a previous disaster..
But gave this one a go as i liked the dresses i saw, i went by the shops advise and made my measurements and some dresses advised to take a bigger size then your own so I did .
the shipment was in Australia in a fourth night the quality and size are beyond my expectations

CRANBOURNE

So Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

My first purchase with shein on 26 October 2018 and arrived on today, 1 November 2018... so fast delivery, and the quality are really Good, size perfect fit..so for you guys who os gonna buy dress online need to make sure read all the measurement and read the reviews, because many different type of the dress on shein are different size, so I buy 2 items with two different size , and they perfect fit on me. So you have to be a smart shopper. Good Luck guys, and thank you Shein, will definitely buy some more from you.

1 of 6 pages

After 2 seperate orders, the pants I purchased for a teenagers costume doesn’t fit. I now have 5 pairs of pants to return. (one splitting after being tried on) 3 questions: 1. How does large adult sizing not fit 3 average 12 year olds? 2. What address do I send the return to? 3. Why is there no receipt, paperwork or emailed proof of purchase sent with product? How am I supposed to identify my items? A speedy reply would be appreciated, as I am now significantly out of pocket, having to get pants professionally made at the last minute.

Kirsten p asked on Nov 29, 2018

How long does shipping take to Brisbane Australia? I put my order in November 21 and I need it before December 13th!

Michelle M asked on Nov 21, 2018

Answer this

I can't tell you exactly, but it took no more than 1 week. I need to go back and update my review. The product is a fraction better than I had initially mentioned!

Thank you Bob! That helps! I bought sweaters and stuff to keep me warm in Canada before I fly over, and it would be very unfortunate if it came the day after I left. I would be one cold chika.

I have placed 3 very large orders with shein and all of them came through within 5 days ive been wearing my new dresses and tshirts since end of Nov after washing them first. All the dresses and tee shirts i bought from shein were under $15 and i cant fault the quality or the fit and super speedy delivery.

I made an order 4 days ago and it officially shipped on the 27th of October, I desperately need it by Saturday 10th November! I've had a notification since yesterday saying "In Transit to Destination". Is it possible that it will arrive before the 10th? I'm located 1.5 hours south of Sydney.

jeinuser18 asked on Oct 30, 2018