WYOMING

Verified Purchase Model: 230 Titanium

Great for my thick wavy hair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

very happy with this hair straighter, it heats up very quickly, 3 different temps, does not snag hair, makes hair soft and silky. I used to have a GHD but found this just as good if not better

Adelaide

Verified Purchase Model: 230 Titanium

Love this straightener!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I did a lot of research on straighteners before purchasing the Silver Bullet. I wanted a rounded straightener that could curl as well as straighten.
It heats up fast and has button controlled heat settings.
Comes with a heat mat, professional hair clips, flat brush and comb.
I was hesitant to pay Cloud 9 and GHD prices and after extensive research realised I didn't have to!
It straightens really well and curls perfectly. The hair glides through the irons and doesn't get caught when curling. I spend a lot less time using the Silver Bullet than I did with my BaByliss.
Highly recommend for anyone looking at a more expensive product.

Helensburgh

I wanted a GHD but got a Silver Bullet - I am more than happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Back in March of this year I thought that I would treat myself with a new hair straightner, right or wrong I wanted a GHD one. I did the research required and sourced the cheapest price but when I went to purchase it I was talked into buying the Silver bullet at Itz All About Hair at Miranda. The service I received and the information about this product was excellent and I haven't looked back. It does an excellent job with straightening my hair and I feel that my hair is in better condition now ipusing it every second day than when I was using the GHD, I couldn't be happier.

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

So My hair is very curly and boofy and it does an ok job of straightening. There are better straighteners out there for similar prices. If you have more thinner hair or less curly then this straightener should be good for you. Overall not bad but not the best

Amazing job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Bought this straighter a while ago. Still works amazingly! Easy to use and doesn't pull your hair at all. Heats up quickly and does the job. You can curl, straighten or crimp your hair perfectly! Love it!

Brisbane

• 1 question

Great Hair Straighter Never let me Down

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

I've had my straightener now for about 2 years and It has never let me down. It heats up quickly and never snags. If my hair is windblown or I have messy bed hair, I put it on the highest temperature and it smooths and straightens. If I just need a touch up during the day, the lower settings work wonders as well.

Melbourne

• 1 question

Model: 230 Titanium

Nice straightener with keratin treatment to keep the shine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Various heat settings and with keratin to protect nd nourish.
Good value for money. Easy to straighten and use. I definitely recommend it, bought it 6 months ago and just love it.

perfect product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

this product is reliable and quality is good. it heats very quick, in a few seconds and it doesn't cost too much storage room and easy to use and clean. I will definitely refer to my friend.

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

This will make you look like you walked out of the salon it is sleek and smooth does hold but be warned of a few things and for me these were deal breakers

Great Straightener- better than new GHD

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I bought this straightener in December and am really happy with how it leaves my hair. The variable heat settings and flat plate really work well. It doesn't snag my hair at all.

It really leaves you with a straight look

Good for the price

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

It works well to do curls, but the curls don't last all day like when I use a curling wand. It doesn't snag my hair so that's good. Heats up fairly quickly, but not as quickly as GHDs.

Worked for 7 years then died

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

I've had this straightener for 7 years. Was very pleased with it, like the variable heat control and heats up fast, glides fairly smoothly. The other week it decided to stop working, won't heat up, red light flashes.

Very upset as I paid $230 for it and can't afford to buy another straightener. Not sure why this happens, I don't use it a lot at all and is stored well. It seems like it's not just mine that randomly decided to stop working...

I still have the receipt believe it or not but obviously it's not under warranty anymore. Has anyone tried to fix their's and if so, where and how much did it cost?

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 7 helpful votes

Model: 230 Titanium

Worked well until it didnt, warranty replacement was quick & painless.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

Purchased in September 2015 this had been pottering along nicely doing what it was supposed to until February 2017 when it started to fail to heat up properly and after a couple of weeks of it struggling to get to temperature I decided to request a warranty replacement. As it was purchased online I dealt directly with the importer in Sydney. While anyone can have a good experience from a product that just works, sometimes things fail and how a company deals with that process is really important - in this case they were very helpful & it was quick & painless. As for how it worked, it was quick to heat up & did a great job on my hair which although fine, is very curly. Looking forward to many more fabulous hair days with the replacement.

Highly recommend!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

I love my silver bullet, Ive gone through so many hair straighteners and this is by far the best, I have very long blonde hair (bleached) usually my hair would burn even with heat products but the silver bullet styles my hair perfectly leaving it soft silky and with no breakage
Thick, thin or coloured hair the this is the straightener for you!

IN LOVE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

The best straightener I've ever used. I have thick, curly hair and what usually takes me over and hour with a remington, Muk or GHD now only takes me 15 minutes and does an even better job than any others. It stays straighter for longer and makes my hair super thin. Absolutely love it 11/10 stars from me.

Went on fire

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2016

Have had the silver bullet for literally 2 MONTHS. It kept making a clicking noise. As i was straightening my hair I put it down for a second so I could put my hair down, the straightener's plate went on fire. It went on fire then quickly turned off. Worst Straightener Ever.

Unreliable and short life

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2016

This is the second Silver Bullet Straightener I have purchased. I should have learned from the first one- it lasted 18 months before not working properly. I was told this was unusual. So silly me bought another one as I couldn't afford a ghd. This one- a 230 ceramic- hadn't even lasted that long! Maybe 14 months at best. The heat became intermittent until today when it has stopped working all together. I will never buy another one. And good luck finding the manufacturers website to give feedback. I'm very disappointed. I know someone who has had their ghd for eight years- you won't get a quarter of that time from silver bullet. Buyer beware.

Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote

Model: 230

2nd Silver Bullet to die in less than a year!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2015

I bought this Silver Bullet about 7 months ago and now it doesn't work. When I turn it on, it keeps turning it's self off and I lost the receipt so I can't get it fixed. This is the 2nd Silver Bullet I've had that has stopped working in less than a year. I won't be buying another!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 2 pages

230 Titanium

Won't heat up. Blue light flashing when I turn it on. What does this mean?

Erogers asked on Nov 22, 2016

230 Titanium

Does the silver bullet Keratin 230 titanium hair straighteners have auto shut off?

Lisa asked on Jul 09, 2016

Answer this

No I does not.

No it does not.

230 Titanium

hi all I am thinking to buy hair straightener not sure which one to buy titanium plates or ceramic plates?

kia asked on Oct 20, 2015

Answer this

Titanium plates and Cereamic plates are two of the most popular types used by styling professionals.
Although I can't really tell you which one is better, here is a short description of each:
Ceramic plates- Heat evenly, protecting hair from heat damage. Proven performance at the fraction of the cost, suitable for home usage.
Titanium plates- Fastest heat transfer for immediate and superior results, regardless of the hair's condition. Dubrability, resistance, suitable for heavy salon usage.
I hope that after reading these descriptions on both, it helped you to decide between which one is better for you!

I just bought one today - I was told that I should only use ceramic plates in my hair as my hair is blonde. Apparently ceramic plates don't damage blonde hair as much..

See all 5 questions about Silver Bullet Keratin 230

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details