Heavy Pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I am happy with the quality. It has a very big basket. folding and unfolding is pretty easy but the only problem with this pram is being so Heavy as a result carrying or lifting the pram or even pushing it with a baby age 2 or over is very difficult

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Excellent pram and I used it every day. Got lots of rooms and can easy to fold down.But there is no sun protection. There are many colours to choose and the wheels are great for walks.
I have had absolutely no problems with it. Seat positions are great. Like it.

Doesn't handle well

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Looks good but handling with street bumps and curbs is terrible. I have hurt my wrists a fee times. Once i hit a curb and nearly flew over the pram. I cannot recommend this pram. Silver cross listened to me but didnt ack knowledge the fault. Locking the wheels is not a solution as it then doesnt turn properly.

Good pram but not the best.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Its easy to fold but not easy to carry once its folded, plus it takes up a lot of space in the car boot, even if you remove the wheels which you dont really want to keep doing.

Its a sturdy pram and feels good quality, however the only thing that really does bug me about it is the front wheels. They get stuck and start bending funny at the slightest hole in the ground or anything sticking out of the ground, they even do this with a pebble on the pavement! Not sure if its just the wheel suspension or what but its enough to make me want to buy a different pram.

• 1 helpful vote

Great pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

Very good pram, came with bassinet for when baby was tiny, he slept in it well and it doesn't collapse so he could sleep in it when it wasn't connected to the frame. Soft comfy base.
Pram attachment is good, baby still fitting comfortably at 9 months with lots more growing space. Sun shade could be a little bigger but we bought a cheap sun cover for it. Comes with a rain cover.

Nice sized wheels make it easy on rough ground like parks. Turns pretty tight for shops.

Melbourne Vic

Perfect pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

Suitable from birth to 25kg
Includes lie-flat carrycot with deep padded mattress.
Converts to a travel system using the Maxi Cosi capsule
Adapts to pushchair with reversible seat unit for forward and rearward facing
Puncture-proof wheels
Lockable front swivel wheels
Elevated seating position
Three position seat recline with single hand operation
Five point safety harness
Lightweight design with compact one-piece fold
Includes: cup holder, rain cover, shopping basket
Adjustable hood height position

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

A good pram, but not perfect

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

I've been using this pram for close to 2 years, and while it has some great features, it did not meet all of my expectations.
Pros
- good size basket
- forward & rear facing seat
- well balanced
- narrow footprint great for navigating inner city shops
- looks nice
- seat feels nicely padded

Cons
- fabric was faded beyond recognition of original colour after 11months, (silver cross soloution was to put a uv cover over the hood to prevent further fading)
- hood has minimal ventilation
- hood provides minimal sun protection
- harne
ss is tricky to adjust
- harness clip is too low (almost sits under my child now) which makes it tricky to fasten & undo
- pram is fairly large when folded, took up most of my SUVs boot space
- front wheels get stuck in cracks of the footpath/ bluestone frequently

As a result of the above, I ended up buying a second pram for the car, so i could utiliise my boot space for things like groceries, and kept this one as my walking to the local shops.

SYDNEY

• 1 answer

Perfect!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I purchased this particular Oran as it was light weight,easy to put together or fold to put in car, it is easy to maneuver the pram around people and it's nor too wide so can go through shopping isles without any issues!
I have had mine now for nearly 3 years and it's still in excellent condition as the build quality is excellent!

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Verified Purchase

Best Pram I've ever Owned...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

This pram is my fourth since my baby was born 18 months ago and finally we have found a great pram! Super happy with the Pioneer as it's easy to maneuvor, strong and beautiful quality while still being light and very stylish. It's easy to put up and down and my boy is very comfortable in it. We love it!

Love this Pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

I have the Eton limited addition and have to say it was well worth the money! The colour is gorgeous, the accessories are awesome. The pram moves the way I want it to and being a tall lady the handle adjustment is amazing. I did have a small problem at the start and straight away Silvercross lent me a pram while mine was being repaired and also gave me a new cover as I washed mine and broke the zipper. Love this company and now I am buying the new double pram

Sturdy and very versatile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

This is a quality pram that will last for year to come, if not generations! It handles all terrains and is easy to clean. It takes a bit more space in the boot but can be loaded with lots of shopping and "kiddy stuff" and it won't tip when the child is out of the pram. I really like the high sitting height so you can pull up your child next to a table and they can help themselves. The bassinet is excellent; well padded and easy to wash. My favourite feature it the sensibly easy seat/bassinet detachment and seat lowering; also its reversibility. Unfortunately most prams are too fiddly in the way they function, especially the straps, but this it easy on the Silvercross Pioneer. A wriggling child can be held with just one side clicked, rather than having to have both sides ready together. The only improvement I would make to this pram is adding a pram manoeuvring foot bar to help going up steps. I bought a lighter pram to go on holidays, but is still prefer my Silvercross Pioneer!

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

1 of 5 pages

Hi. Does anyone know if the Silvercross Pioneer pram has an insect net accessory like the Redsbaby Jive. I live in an area with high mossie levels so want to protect the little one once they've arrived

Loops asked on Apr 27, 2017

Answer this

Hi, unfortunately it doesn't... It only comes with rain cover and leg cover...

Hi, is tyre Bassinet suitable for a every night bassinet for the baby to sleep in. Was wondering if i needed to buy another bassinet just for at night?

Dpara asked on Jan 03, 2017

Hello
My baby slept in the bassinett the pram came with until she was about 5 months old :) its big and spacious
She went from the pram straight into the cot

I wouldn't use any pram bassinet for baby to sleep
In overnight unless it passes safety standards. Most bassinets for night use require mesh surroundings sides and underneath so that baby can have good ventilation for breathing.

Pram bassinets are not safe sleep spaces so you will need to get a separate one for day naps and overnight. Or you can use the cot from birth.

Can you attach a skateboard attachment for a second child? Thanks

LLEE asked on Aug 17, 2016

Answer this

There is a lower part that you could possible attach the skate board to but I don't think so you may have go to a baby bunting and check it out .

Hey,
yep pretty sure you can. These ones From Baby Bunting are universal:

Hope that helps :)

Yes ez vebee rider can attach with the pram

See all 11 questions about Silver Cross Pioneer