Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Building my Dream!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I am currently super excited anticipating the start of my build this week!! Up to this point I have been blown away by the customer service I have received from the team at the display home when I first began this journey (namely Ainsley & Rob), and my CRC Katrina G who is making the dream become reality! The quick responses, the clear and thorough explanations keep me informed and confident in Simonds. Katrina has gone out of her way to sort out any concerns and queries and has even made me laugh along the way. I am so excited and looking forward to meeting my building supervisor and see the house come to life. #53706

Bendigo

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Sub division home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

We were initially very impressed with how things went with the build - our supervisor Ryan, was amazing. He didn't bother us constantly with problems or anything and was easy to contact and get along with. Things progressed very well, and we are happy with the end product. We have noted a few issues since moving in, but nothing cannot be sorted.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Lucy, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feed... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Feb 2019

Very Helpful Team So Far !!!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Still in process of getting council approval from Hills Council however my journey with Simonds so far has been fantastic. Great customer service from the whole team. Special mention to Ly WONG, Tanya BLUE, Eloise JOSEPH, all of them being super helpful during tender/contract signing/gallery appointments phases. Ly was extremely helpful from the very beginning and understand my personal needs. Tanya made the gallery process very much easier for us. Eloise is on top of everything and kept us updated about the whole process. VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO BUILD WITH SIMONDS HOMES - Ra

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Ra Singh, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive f... read more »

cranbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2018

so far very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Our construction has not yet started but I would like to point out how happy I am so far with Simonds. Their customer service has been excellent so far and have been very kind and patient with me. Thank you to my sales consultant Lucy Paul and my customer relationship coordinator Katrina who have been solving my requests patiently and giving their best of ability to resolve all my needs. I look forward to building with Simonds and hope to receive further positive outcome in the future.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Mary, thank you for the great and honest feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your po... read more »

Hi Tristan, thank you for your message. My job no. is 54335

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Simonds Homes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

First time to build with SIMONDs and was very satisfied with the entire building experience. The entire SIMONDs team - Ly, Alison, Brent and the rest were all very helpful and accommodating. They went out of their way to help us with our concerns.

The quality of the home built was very good. The house did't have any issues almost 6 months after handover.

Will definitely recommend SIMONDs to those wanting to build their homes.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Jay, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedb... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Mar 2019

So far soooo good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I would like to say a big thank you to the team at Simonds homes in the Harpley Estate. From the moment we entered the display, both Joannie and Julia were very welcoming. We had a difficult time choosing our home because our land is a difficult size but with the amazing work done by Soney Chau who is the Senior Home Consultant we were able to have everything we want. Soney's eye for detail is second to none!! I know without his expert advice we would not be building our dream home.
Our customer relations coordinator Tiahn has been wonderfully accommodating in coordinating our appointments.
I will be writing further reviews as the progress of our house continues.
Thanks Simmods Home and Soney Chau,
Kim and Allan
Project number 56068

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Kim and Allan, thank you for the great and honest feedback. We really appreciate it, and we're very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! Thanks for providing your job numbe... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Our Forever Home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

We have recently moved in to our new home built by Simonds, we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of workmanship.
Our build was managed extremely well, our site manager was very organised and approachable, which made the build of the house a stress free process. Any minor problems that arose were quickly addressed and fixed.
We were able to contact our CRC when required in majority of cases. They were always friendly and willing to answer any questions we had.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Cristy, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fe... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2018

First Home Build Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

House is about to start the constructions phase. To date - Simonds have been extremely helpful and even though there were some minor issues, they have been professional and maintained quality contact throughout. The sales consultant was especially nice to deal with and provided great support knowing it was my first home. I hope that the build phase is as good as the experience so far.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Sandra, thank you for the great and honest feedback. We're pleased you've started your first building journey with us! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your po... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2016

A lovely first home build

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

Our journey with Simonds to build our first home was overall a good experience. We had a fantastic start when dealing with Chris who was extremely helpful and made planning so easy. Both our Site Supervisor, Bill and our Customer Relationship Coordinator, Cara were very helpful and dedicated to creating our home just as we wanted.
We were very impressed with the brickwork however not as satisfied with the plaster work. On the whole the build quality and workmanship was good however there have been a few mainly minor issues pop up as time has gone on.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Kelly and Josh! Thank you for the great and honest feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can dire... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2015

Satisfying Journey from Start to Finish

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Our building journey with Simonds Homes was very rewarding from concept to completion. Our initial discussions in the planning and design stage were terrific and our consultant was very accommodating of the changes we wanted to make to our chosen floor plan and also offered some great advice and suggestions as well. The build progressed to schedule and we were updated regularly on the progress and offered walk throughs at regular intervals. When the build was complete, my wife and I were very impressed with the quality and finish of our new home. Everything was as we requested and we were both delighted to be moving into our brand new Simonds home. Upon moving in, we had a couple of very minor issues that needed tending to but these were addressed very promptly by Simonds. Overall, our experience building with Simonds was a positive and rewarding one in all aspects of the process and my wife and I couldn't be happier with the home we are now raising our family in.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Dan M, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable, and that all your issues were dealt with properly! If you wish to, please provide ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Simonds homes is a great starting point

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

My partner and I were extremely happy with how our supervisor Justin had managed and kept us in the loop with any issues or new information we needed throughout the build. Although there were some hiccups along the way with areas we were not happy with they were resolved quickly and to our liking. Very excited to be moving into our first home!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Matt! Thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with Simonds has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fee... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2016

Good service, very happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

The service quality and support were excellent throughout the build. We made several changes throughout the build stage and Simonds were only too willing to comply. The site supervisor was always available to step us through each stage if the build and advise us of what was required. The CRC was very helpful and always returned out calls in a timely manner.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Graeme! Thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedba... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Nov 2014

Purchase of display home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Happy with overall experience. All staff friendly and helpful. I haven't moved in as yet but happy with service so far. I can't comment on the workmanship or build quality for the property as I haven't moved in as yet but what I have seen so far it looks good. I would like to make a special mention to Alan who does the maintenance. I found him to be very helpful.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Ilona! Thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable so far! We hope the rest of the process is smooth sailing. If you wish to, please provi... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jul 2018

First Home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Our build has not yet begun so I can't comment on workmanship or build quality for the property. I also can't comment on the management of the build either.
Customer service has been good with all calls and emails followed up and answered quickly. As far as support Simonds have been very welcoming when it comes to us having loads of questions as we are First Home Buyers. It is a little frustrating that we were moved from the Metro to Regional wait list so we could get a start date in January but it looks like it won't happen and we won't start until February.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Sheree, thank you for the great feedback! We're glad that your journey with us has so far been supportive. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your feedback and exp... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Simonds well done.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Our CRC Skie Luke was the best part of our whole journey she was the most efficient organised helpful person ever she would go out of her way to do whatever was needed to fix things. We are very happy with Simonds house the building supervisor kept everything rolling along and got us in when we wanted. Thank you. Very much Simonds.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Rod and Annie, thank you for choosing Simonds!

Simonds Official

Hi Rod and Annie, just following up, If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your feedback and experience to the team members involved. Please don’t hesitate to contact u... read more »

Brisbane, QLD

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Great Start!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

We are First home buyers and are at the starting stage, have just signed contracts and land hasn't been registered yet, due by May'18
Would like to leave a review on the service so far for the new customers.
Sales team has been Great, dealt with Carol L, She is a professional, experienced and very nice girl and she definitely knows stuff!!
Customer care had been great so far, dealt with Aleisha S, sweet girl and great correspondence so far and hoping it be a pleasant journey till the end!
I will come back and provide more reviews during our journey!
Good Luck!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Kieran, thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated!

Simonds Official

Hi Kieran, just following up, If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your feedback and experience to the team members involved. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if th... read more »

My Job# Q3654

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Good product - happy!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

This is my second build with Simonds Homes and they did a good job. I was on holidays and was confident that they could build the house whilst I was away. Anthony Anderson was really good to work with and the Bendigo team. I would recommend Simonds to anyone who is looking to build. I would advise walking through a house of the same quality build and floor plan before you choose which design to build.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Paul, thanks so much. We really appreciate the repeat business!

Simonds Official

Hi Paul, just following up, If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your feedback and experience to the team members involved. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if ther... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Mar 2019

Transparent Process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Customer service and support up until this time has been transparent and efficient. All the staff that we have dealt with have been friendly and helpful. It is still early days to write a thorough review as we have only just signed the contract, but we have been happy with the service that we have received so far from Simonds.

Comments
Simonds Official

Thanks for your feedback!

Simonds Official

Hi again, just following up. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your feedback and experience to the team members involved. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if the... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Planning process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

The planning process of our build has been well handled from our sales consultant to our CRC. We have had minor mistakes from the gallery phase, such as incorrect building covenant followed and some missed items that were to be adjusted from gallery. Our Current CRC however has been very helpful in correcting these issues and sorting any discrepancies we have noticed. customer service and support is always very prompt and any issues that have needed further review I have always been updated in the waiting process.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Erica, thanks for your feedback! Will pass your feedback on to the team, and ensure these mistakes don;t happen in the future.

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Jul 2018

In general we are very happy with Simonds and the product and the service provided up to now.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Sorry, the house build has not started yet. Regarding the process of quotation and final contract and price, I believe that more time is required for a proper review of all prices, because some was reviewed and adjusted, but I think that not all prices were correct. But, in term of support and customer service, in general everyone has been very diligent and concern about our needs as customer.

Comments
Simonds Official

Great to hear your experience has been a good one Mariot. We're working to improve our process to make the pricing more transparent.

Simonds Official

Hi Mariot, just following up. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your feedback and experience to the team members involved. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if th... read more »

1 of 8 pages