Latrobe Valley

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jan 2019

Hassle free house build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Really happy with my Simonds Team for my build process from Aaron in Sales at Traralgon, he was really helpful and informative in the initial stages and Taylor my CRC at Traralgon is so lovely and prompt with any queries and passing on information, and Justin my supervisor at Warragul has made the build process hassle free and been accommodating working with me and my availability when we need to meet and informative with when everything is happening.
Having my turnkey packages has made my process smooth and easy with no additional costs to worry about and I am looking forward to moving in and enjoying my new home with everything already done from the house to the garden for me to sit back and enjoy!

Comments
Simonds Official

That's great to hear!
Just so we can pass on your positive feedback Aaron, Taylor, Justin and the team, are you able to send over your Job Number?

I am pretty sure it is 57801

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Great maintenance team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Our house was completed end of June 2018 and recently having issues with the dishwasher, which needs to be taken out of its space and get repaired.
We are very happy with the Simonds whole teams' quick responses to our request 90 days post construction. It was dealt with on the same day by Alison Williams in the head office and handed over to Tailor Porter at the Maintenance team and the problem was solved by Wayne Collins at the property on the second day very satisfactorily. Although there were some misunderstandings of the issue in the first place, it has been communicated very promptly and effectively. We are very impressed with the whole process and the outcome! I would like to thank Wayne especially - very nice person and very patient when I did the 90-day inspection with him and he is so good with everything he does!
Highly recommend Simonds for building your dream home!
May & Charles - Happy owners

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi May and Charles, Thanks so much for you positive feedback. Glad to hear that any issues that arouse were communicated and addressed in a timely and effective manor. So we can pass this on to Al... read more »

Broadbeach

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Mar 2019

Building a home as first home-owners was a fun and hassle-free journey with Simmonds!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Simmonds staffs are very easy to speak with. They are professional and respond precisely in a timely manner. From Sales (Christopher Faranda) to Gallery (Tabitha Long) to our easy to reach Customer relations (Erin Powell) to our swift Building supervisor (Cameron Archibald) and the rest of the staffs in Simmonds, we can easily reach them through personal, phone, emails to deal on our countless queries and consultations as first home-owner builders. We can access the on-site stage updates from our home through MySimmonds account (which is very handy on what has been done, what's next and the estimated completion). We definitely recommend Simmonds to our families and friends in building. Keep up the good work and thank you again. Our growing family is looking forward on living to our brand new home!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Thea, Thanks so much for the kind feedback! That's fantastic to hear you've enjoyed the experience thus far and are getting the most out of your My Smonds account. Just so we can direct it back ... read more »

Yup, it's Q3805.

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Apr 2020

What a great first step to our new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

My partner and I have signed up with Simonds for the construction of our first home in Fraser Rise. Our sales consultants name is Aneeqa Waqas, she is such a lovely lady with a lovely manner, easy approach and good attitude. She helped us along the way with all the questions we had to ask. I recommend her to everyone who is wanting to build as she made us feel at ease by the end of our meeting/s.

Comments
Simonds Official

Thanks Stephanie! That's fantastic to hear you've had a such a good experience with Aneeqa and we are glad to hear you've trusted Simonds with building your first home. To help us pass on your feed... read more »

Hi there,

The job number is 59711.

Thank you for taking the time to read my review. Aneeqa will be very recommended from my end.

Stephanie.

Simonds Official

Thanks for the prompt reply Stephanie. We'll make sure your kind words make their way back to Aneeqa. Good luck with the build!

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2019

Proffessional Gallery Advices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

As a first home owner, the gallery visit was very challenging to us as we don't have any experience in selecting the right options. Fortunately we met with a very nice lady her name is Julie Murphy who was very professional and patient to describe every details. She helped us a lot in selecting the best options for our new home and we are very happy with our selections.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Asma,
Great to hear you've had a great experience with Julie! If you can let us know your job number we will ensure she gets the feedback via internal channels as well :)

Hi
our job number is 58991.
Regards,

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Jul 2019

Highly Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Pre-Construction we have had a wonderful experience with Simonds Homes and Kelly Kellogg in particular. Kelly has handled issues that have risen wonderfully, with an open mind and has been so incredibly supportive and knowledgeable. She has put our needs first, as the home owner and has ensured our satisfaction when it comes to changes, materials, colours ect. All of our questions have been answered and we felt very comfortable with Kelly, the nature and attitude she has come to meetings with has ensured we felt confident in her ability to manage our build contract. We haven't felt pushed into anything and have felt supported during our experience, with particular emphasis of making sure we are happy with everything from Kelly. We are very eager to start the next stage and cannot wait to see our home built.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Candice and Chris, It's wonderful to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Simonds so far! We're glad the customer service has been positive for you, and that we have been able to... read more »

Sydney

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Exceptional Customer Service + Quality Build + Timely Delivery = 100% SATISFIED CUSTOMER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Building home is a stressful process which was made very comfortable by an exceptional team at Simonds who did their best all the time.
Due to specifics of the land dimensions i had very limited selections of plans available from reputable builders. I had shortlisted two builders (one of them being Simonds) and had initial meeting with both the Sales Consultant to select one of them. The reason i chose Simonds was due to its an outstanding Sales Consultant.

Sales Consultant - Milie Mitrovic. I found Milie extremely knowledgeable, helpful, honest and transparent. She not only provided excellent guidance/suggestions but also responded to my changing needs in a very timely manner. If it were not for Milie i might not have chosen Simonds. Little did i know this was the beginning of an excellent journey of Customer Service.

Customer Relationship Coordinator - Eloise Joseph and Benji Abbott. Eloise, though for a short time was very cooperative and then she handed over to Benji. Benji did excellent as a CRC and ensured all my questions, issues and concerns were addressed.

Gallery Consultant - Tanya Blue. Gallery selection is one of the most important things for the look of your house and without correct guidance it could be a disaster! Thank God i had Tanya to my rescue. I loved the way she would present each selection item by explaining what it is, its importance and its value add to the build. When asked she also gave her recommendation with the rationale which helped me take the right selection decision. I am glad i did not get one of those consultant who would just say to the customer “Upto You” (without suggestion), which i hate.

Construction Supervisor - Allan Hawe. Allan made sure i had a quality home which was delivered within 4 months from start of construction. He never failed to respond to my email or phone calls and resolved all my concerns. He ensured there were no major issues through the build process and is still supporting me to resolve minor issues post handover.

Overall 10/10 to Simonds for a fantastic end to end journey. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi pseudonym, What a terrific review, thanks so much for the feedback! Excellent that the entire process has been an efficient one from start to finish. If you can please leave your job number, we'... read more »

N1152

Simonds Official

Thanks pseudonym, we have passed on the feedback, hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!

YULARA

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Highly Recommended!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

We’d like to say that our experience with Simonds Home Pre-Construction phase has been amazing, Benji Abbott and his team managed the build component very well and answered every question professionall. He kept us informed right through the build.Lauren Little helped us a lot to choose material and colors. i've enjoyed working with Simonds Home. The quality of service and attention to detail has been amazing.So far so good! And looking forward to the next phase!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Park,
It's great to hear that you have been getting the level of service you deserve so far in your journey with Simonds Homes! If you'd like to, please leave your job number below so we can pass the feedback on to the team.

Hi There,

My job NO is: N1090 ,Thank you.

Hi Park,
Confirming this has been sent through!
Regards

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Couldn’t be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

I’ve got nothing but great things to say about my experience with Simonds.

My Sales Consultant, Chris Cullen was not your usual pushy salesman like what I’d experienced with a couple of other builders I’d got quotes from. He knows what people want and suggested what I could spend my $2000 of free upgrades on to optimise resale value.

My building supervisor, Jason Martens has gone above and beyond what I expected. I noticed a couple of very minor things after moving in and as soon as I contacted him he came out the very next morning to fix these things up. He was prompt on keeping me updated throughout the building process and was more than happy to abide by any requests I had, no matter how big or small. I could not be happier with Jason. He is a true asset to Simonds.

My customer relationship coordinator, Jodie Lampkin was always polite and made the whole paperwork side of the build very easy.

I could not believe how efficiently they built my Nicholson house and the quality is great, they also stuck to the original quote and there was no nasty surprises throughout the build process.

Overall I’m extremely happy with my experience with Simonds and would not hesitate to build with them again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Chris, Thanks for the feedback, really great to hear how well your building journey with Simonds has gone. We'd love the opportunity to pass the positive feedback on to the staff, so if you're ... read more »

Simonds Official

Thanks Chris, confirming this has been passed on!

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Perfect new home built with awesome service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2018

From start to finish i could not have been happier with my build with Simonds homes.
From the very start Mark Collett found the perfect block of land and fitted a home to it which had all the things i wanted, i had no need for any design changes it was the perfect house for me!
My site supervisor Chris Smith and Customer service rep Alicia Crowe plus all the Simonds team in the gallery and Bendigo office, just made the entire process so easy and stress free.
The house was built to meet my standards with no hidden costs along the way and the multiple inspections i was given meant for a quick and easy final handover.
I would recommend Simonds to anyone looking to build in the future and would definitely use them if i was to build again.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Amy, Thanks so much for the positive review! Great to hear that you have had a great experience building with Simonds form all angles. Recommend away! One thing that would be great is if you cou... read more »

56340 thanks!

Hi Amy,
Confirming this has been sent through to the team. Thanks for the job number!

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Easy and Stress free build.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

First time building my own home, first homeowner. Initially i was looking for an established home but came across a house and land package from Simonds, it was an express build which meant i couldn't change or alter the plans dramatically. I did however add a couple of items at a small extra cost but they were well worth it. My build started on 17/7/18 and continued until handover 30/11/12.
My SS Leigh has been very helpful from the beginning and still now even after handover, we have called him a few times in the past week for small issues and he got onto them straight away. He has made sure the build was spot on every step of the way, our defect list had things we would not have picked up straight away but he had them noted. The build process was faultless and the quality of my home is 10/10. Thank you Leigh for all your hard work. Excited to be spending for my first christmas in my new home!!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi SSS, Thanks so much for the positive feedback! Glad to hear your Express build has gone well, and you have had a great customer service experience. If you'd like to send through your job number ... read more »

Merry Christmas and thank you!!

Hi SSS,
We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's too! Confirming the feedback has been passed on, much appreciated again.

100% satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Having built before and didn’t have a very good experience with previous builder, we were a little bit sceptical to built again. With Simonds we were very impressed with how fast it was with the progression of each stage of our house was! The workmanship from day one was a wow factor for us and could not fault the quality of Simonds, having said that it would not have happened without the great work and an attentiveness from Heather and Jason. To top it off we didn’t expect to received a lovely gift at the handover!!! So thank you Heather:) Highly recommend Simonds Homes.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Noi, Great to hear you had a quick and quality build with us, not to mention that you enjoyed your service experience! Most welcome for the gift at handover. If you would like to leave your job ... read more »

Hi my job number is 55771

Would definitely recommend Simonds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

From the time I signed up with Simonds, it has been an easy and straightforward process. Throughout the whole build, I was kept informed by my site manager and any questions I had were answered to my satisfaction. My house was built in about 5 months and it’s a large house.
My one and only complaint about the process was the girls at the gallery who had no idea about the electricals and made a few errors on my plans. Having said that however, I would still recommend Simonds as they have built me and my kids a house that I thought I could never afford and they’ve built it to a standard that I very pleased with. My site manager, Nick, in particular has to be mentioned because he was amazing. Even after handover he came to my house on a Saturday night when I couldn’t get my hot water service working. I am so happy in my new home and would use Simonds again (not that I intend leaving this house for a long time to come!)

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Renee, Thanks for the glowing review! Great to hear that you've had such a pleasant building experience, and that your customer service was on par with what we like to offer. If there's any chan... read more »

Job number 56052

Simonds Official

Thanks Renee, confirming this has been sent through!

Blacktown

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Jan 2019

Two thumbs up!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Right from the start Ly Wong made everything easy for us and his knowledge & support are second to none. There was a little bit of hiccup with our build contract but when Marcus Williams took over all issues were sorted out and he was able to ensure build commenced on the promise date and up until now he’s always there to manage and provide solution with all our queries. Me and wife are very impressed with Jak Paric - our site supervisor. His service is impeccable. Prompt response and action. He explains everything to us and goes beyond to accommodate us. He updates us regualry and always come back to all our build queries. Congrats team and keep up the excellent work!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Archie, Awesome to hear that the team you have been working with have been ensuring your build process is a positive and efficient one. If you'd like to pass on your job number please do so and ... read more »

N0982

Simonds Official

Thanks Archie, confirming this has been passed on!

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: May 2018

Very happy with the result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I would like to say that the Simonds team was a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process. Pre sales communication was great and so too was the building process; nothing went wrong which is a credit to you and your team! Our home came in on budget without any surprises. The after sales service was great too with all post move in fix items done and completed. The final product is of a great standard and the many people that have seen it are very impressed. I definitely would recommend using Simonds Homes to friends and family!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Mark and Matt, Wow, what a wonderful review! So great to hear you had a positive building experience with us, and thanks in advance for any recommendations you swing our way. If you would like ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Wonderful Journey!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Very good, workmanship was very good. There were a few problems but were seen too. All handelled very well by the supervisor Nick Moltzen who was awesome.
My final cost was less than estimated, which I was very happy about. It all went smoothly and in no time at all.
Skie in the office also was very helpful.
Well done Simmonds.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Jenni,

Glad to hear the workmanship was quality and the team was able to quickly resolve the issues that arose! If you would be able to leave your job number we will ensure this feedback is passed on to the team internally.

Regards.

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Express to Success

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I would like to share that I have had an excellent building journey with Senior Sales Consultant Soney Chau having chosen an express range home.

A family friend who recommended me to Soney also had similar experience. He has since moved his family home and was super happy with the result and smooth building journey, with Soney's great assistance along the way.

Soney works very hard and with lots of patience answering all of my queries. His thorough explanations were very helpful for me to make decision. I am most impressed by Soney paying special attention on all details ensuring that my plan layout is perfect and I highly appreciate his professional work ethics. Also his architectural background really made the difference.

I will definitely recommend Soney to all my friends and anyone else looking at building their new homes.

Sincerely yours,

Lily Wang

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Lily,
Thanks for sharing the feedback, it's always great to hear from those who have had a great build experience! If you can, please send through your job number and we'll ensure that Soney gets this recognition internally as well.

Melbourne

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2019

Great Start to the journey... Thanks to Soney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

We are building our first home in Australia with little knowledge about what and how to get a home built. I was referred to Simonds by one of my friend who is already building their house with them. With lot of excitement and doubts in plan, We met Soney, senior sales consultant, currently working at Harpley display office, he helped us to clear all the confusions and finally we decided the plan which we want to build after meeting him couple of times and throwing ‘n’ number of questions to him which he was able to answer and explain us in straight, simple and clear words and above all he is always honest with us.
When we left our first meeting with Soney, we decided one plan and after second meeting we discussed another plan but lately when we again met him, he was able to clear our confusion and doubts and we ended up with a great design that met all of our family needs. Soney devoted a lot of his time in explaining us the entire process, helped us select the correct upgrades, presented ideas for improvement in the house layout and provided a lot of knowledge around build process, I do remember when I called him at 1 PM on Monday and asked for an appointment at 4 PM same day to clear out more of our doubts, he rearranged his other appointments to make sure he can meet me for enough time to clear all my queries. Worth to mention with his extra ordinary experience in architectural and interior fields, he is able to assist us in creation more space in the house and that too without impacting the budget and without losing sense of aesthetics .
A big thanks to Soney for helping us to decide the track on which we will be building our dream house… The Beginning.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Sailesh, We're pleased to hear that your experience with Simonds this far has been a positive one! We hope that you continue to receive the service and build quality you and your family deserve.... read more »

59677-job no

Wodonga

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jun 2019

Professional, friendly service and fantastic designs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

We found Simonds Homes consultants to be extremely professional through the process of building a home. With some great floor plans and suggestions from our sales consultant, we managed to get exactly what we wanted for our budget. We found the girls at the Simonds Gallery to be knowledgeable and full of great ideas for our new home. While building a home can be daunting, Simonds certainly eased our minds and made the process easy to understand and a positive experience. Many thanks to Heidi and Shannon at Wodonga for their attentive service and understanding of our needs!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Canowindra, Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We're pleased to know that you've enjoyed a professional experience. It would be great if you could pass on your job number so that we can p... read more »

Hi Simonds.
Job 58157

Amazing staff and house from start to finish.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

From the moment I first walked into the simonds display homes over a year ago I knew I would go with them, even though I hadn't been anywhere else yet. Customer service is a big thing for me and makes a big impact on my decisions. Corey from the display homes is Epsom was friendly and extremely helpful in making decisions.

Clare in the office was super helpful and friendly she was always there when ever I had a question, even if it was a silly question she never minded answering it.

Ryan my builder was amazing, he seemed very passionate to get the build completed but not rushing it. What stood out the most was he made sure that everything was perfect and I was happy. He even noticed that with me moving my back door that the carpet would end up getting in the way of the entrance and fixed it, I wouldn't have expected someone to do that.

We had a little hickup with my tiles, we had accidentally ordered the wrong colour but Ryan and Clare very quickly got on to it and had it fix without really affecting its completion time.

Final cost was what I was expecting, being the express build I didn't end up with adding too much extra cost in. This is a build that I recomend to a lot of people for their first build.

All in all I couldn't be happier with my new house, it is beautiful. Thank you simonds and you team.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Kelly, Great to hear that you are happy with your new Simonds Home and that all team members involved were helpful especially with Ryan and Clare fixing up the small issue that you encountered... read more »

1 of 38 pages