Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Loving my new home!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Super stoked to have my own dream home!!

As a first home buyer, I have gone through too many display homes and had many conversations with sales consultants, but always found my way back to Simonds. I just found that I got exactly what I wanted that suited my budget.

Thank you to Anita Bourke for helping me get things rolling and being patient with a few hiccups along the way.

Many thanks to Heather Brown and building supervisor Jason McInnes. They were fantastic, very easy to communicate with and I enjoyed working with them!! I was surprised that everything went so well and so smoothly through the whole build process.

Unfortunately, with the contractors, the quality of the finishes are quite poor (some things I would say aren't finished), the brickwork isn't great and I have found quite a few other issues too.

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2018

They are professional and honest to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

The management of the build has been above standard. We weren’t able to be around for the build very much, but we were kept updated with photos and information every couple of days.
We cannot question the workmanship of the build so far.
We’ve had no issues to deal with from start to finish. Dealing with Brent in Sales at the beginning, to Breanna and the girls in Geelong, then with Paul on the build.
We can highly recommend the quality of work and expertise in this business.
The final cost of the house was very competitive. We were building an investment property, and were very happy with all extras we got for our price. We’ve had no hidden costs, and it was finished ahead of schedule.
Little things we have noticed, is that their finishes are superior to their competitors that have built in the same estate eg. down pipes, frosted windows, brick work etc. These things are bought to your attention, when the houses are built so close to each other.

Fast build time and best bang for your buck!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I found Simonds was a really good company to build with. All the staff I dealt with were extremely helpful.
After giving Corey (sales representative bendigo) my budget and requirements he then gave me a few different designs.
Alicia (CRC bendigo) would call regularly to check in and make sure I was happy with how things were traveling.
The final cost was exactly what I'd been quoted, which included a few add ons that I had asked for.
Was really happy with final product after Ryan (site supervisor) got a few little issues sorted before handover

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Matt, Great to hear you had a positive experience building with us! We'd love to pass this feedback directly through to the team on your account, if you could supply a job number we can make su... read more »

Love our house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Our build was such a smooth process, clear communication all the way with the SS and the CRC team and we didn't have any major issues or delays, which was great! The only thing that we weren't 100% happy with was the paint job as it was extremely rough and there were a lot of marks, dents etc. missed but that is just due to contractors, not the builder itself. Final cost was the same as the estimated cost, so no issues there either. Overall, we love our house and the overall finish and would 100% build with Simonds again. Thanks so much Ebonie, Jackie, Jamie and Matt!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Alex, Thanks for leaving the positive feedback, we're glad you had a good experience building with us! If you could find the chance, it would be great if you could pass on your job number - thi... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Aug 2019

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Visiting different display homes at Killara and Pallara was interesting, offers and house designs by different builders was attractive, we had our basic requirement and budget in mind. We short listed three builders and decided to go for Simonds. Our decision purely at the time was due to the Service and Assistance provided by Simonds Sales Agent Carol Lok at Pallara Display home. Carol was our first point of contact and her professional knowledge is amazing. Carol treated us like a friend and not as a customer only to grab the business. We felt very comfortable dealing with Carol and finally paid the deposit and decided to go ahead and build our home with Simonds. Second stage was Gallery visit and Contract, vow, very interesting. We met beautiful team of Jessica, Jesse, Jasmine, Kelly and Michael. Everyone shared their time, provided the best customer service for the satisfaction of an old school customer like me. In the process I must appreciate patience of Jessica, her timely response to any query or concern raised. Any changes required in house floor plan was done straightway. Jessica's customer contact was great, updating at each step to make customer at ease. Fantastic Jessica, job well done. Five stars all the way. We are very much satisfied with our decision to build our home with Simonds and surely will spread good words for Simonds in our social circle. Thank you Simonds

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Syed, You are most welcome! Thanks so much for leaving the positive feedback, we're glad you had a good experience building with us. If you can, we'd love to grab your job number so that we can... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Fantastic Build experience with Simonds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Building with Simonds was a stress free process from the onset. Despite a couple of CCR's leaving Simonds along the way it did not interrupt the process. Jess was constantly in contact to discuss all parts of the entire process from getting design/choices finalised right up to completion of construction. Any changes/additions i had along the way were accommodated with out any fuss. I have to applaud the push from Simonds when requesting updates about land registration from developer and also staying right on top of council through the approval process, we had some delays getting the land registered and Simonds were accommodating through this process. The payment stages were managed well with Jess communicating with me promptly and providing quick updates once payments had been made.

Making colour/material choices at the Simonds gallery was fairly easy with a specialised person for each section to provide assistance, there was plenty to choose from and everyone was more than happy to help with design suggestions. The only thing that could have made this easier would be to have paperwork on what colour choices etc are available ahead of time to peruse. Rather than just finding out what is available on the day you visit

Cayde (site supervisor) was approachable and easy to deal with. Keeping me updated through the build and providing plenty of opportunities to inspect the progress. The Simonds build website is a great tool to keep track of things with all plans and colour choices uploaded there to check. It also gave ETA dates on each stage of completion with details on what each stage entailed.

Workmanship of each trade was to a high standard and it is obvious Simonds build a good home. To date i have not had any issues with the build of the home.

This was my first home build and i am grateful for Simonds homes (particularly Jess and Cayde) for making this a relatively pain free process.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi MJV,

Thanks for such a comprehensive, positive review! We're glad you had a great experience building with us. If you'd like to provide your job number, we'd love to pass this on to the team involved directly!

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I am now living in my new Simonds home and I am pleased with the result. I would like to thank the following people for helping me along the way. First I would like to thank Aaron Wilson in sales who I believe went out of his way to assist me in the early stages. Next is Jodie Lampkin who was in charge of my contract. I found Jodie very easy to deal with and kept me informed at all times. Finally I need to thank Justin Bersey who was my building supervisor he did a great job putting it all together. He kept me up to date even when I was away working with Emails and photos. My house was built to a good standard and quicker than I thought it would be with no change to the estimated cost. Job no 56568

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Tony,
Excellent to hear that you've had a great experience building with us! We'll pass on the positive feedback and ensure the team involved gets this.
Kind Regards.

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jun 2019

Great Experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

We were really happy with our sales consultant, Tania. She helped find the best floor plan to suit our needs and she never left a question unanswered. We had a seamless and positive experience and Tania made us feel comfortable from the moment we stepped in the door.
We really look forward to seeing the finished product of our house.
Karla and Stan

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Karla and Stan, Thanks for providing the positive feedback, we're very glad you had such a pleasant experience building with us. If you'd like, please provide your job number so we can ensure t... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

It has been a month now since we've actually moved into our new Simonds Home and we love it so far. From our first meeting with Aaron Wilson to Jodie Lampkins and our Building Supervisor Leigh Watkins, every one else we have come in contact with during our first home journey with Simonds Homes has been super awesome, helpful, friendly and very professional in their approach until the time we moved in. We would recommend Simonds home to anyone. Thank you again for a lovely and quality home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Scott and Meriba,

Great to hear you are loving your new home! If you'd like, please provide your job number so we can pass the positive feedback on to the relevant team.

Kind Regards.

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2018

New investment house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Purchased a great house and land package offer from Simonds Homes last year to build a 4 bed, 2 bath, double garage in Officer. Sales Consultant Usman Khan assisted to finalize all the details of the package in a very professional manner. House is going to take only 4 months to complete after land settlement. Excellent experience with pre-sale and during construction. Building supervisor has been in touch and organised appointment to see the progress of the house which is looking great for Nov handover.
No surprises with extra costs as site cost was fixed upfront.
Great experience and value for money, already signed up to build another house with Simonds in 2019.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Noum, It's great to hear you had such a positive experience with our staff and processes! I'm sure if you are still working with the team that you would have already passed the feedback on, how... read more »

Gold Coast

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Oct 2018

A trusted builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Our first point of contact with Simonds was with our Salesman Chris. Professional, very accommodating to try to meet our individual needs.
I found Simonds more flexible in the house design than other builders I visited. It was always a yes we can attitude. Once I decided to sign with Simonds I was handed over to Lyn, my very helpful CRC. Lyn followed up on any queries I had. Service was excellent, very prompt and efficient. Every email I sent was responded to promptly.

The Gallery appointment was quite fun with Jaz,Rita and Kelly.
At contract stage, Catherine made sure that I read and understood each point in the contract before I signed. Very patient with me.

I loved the my Simonds personalised login where you can track where you are in each stage with pictures loaded up.
I couldn’t have asked for a better building supervisor, Cameron. Attentive, professional and nice!
My build quality is of a high standard. I did employ an independent handover company at practical completion. They were very impressed with the quality of the build. Only very minor issues which were fixed quickly.
If I can give anyone advice, research your builders.

If you want a builder you can trust, choose Simonds. Thanks Simonds for a smooth journey and for building our dream home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Heidi, Thanks for the great review. We are glad to hear that you were happy with the team members involved in your build and that you are impressed by the quality of your home. If you wish to, p... read more »

Q3713

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Oct 2018

New home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

The build of the house was managed well pre and during construction. The work and quality of our property is excellent. The builders have communicated well with us and responded to any questions we had pre, during and post construction. Thank you to everyone who have been with us every step of our build, your input and knowledge has been invaluable.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Vasanthini, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the work and quality of your new home. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct you... read more »

N0839

Easy build with no hassles! Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Would highly recommend building with Simmonds, the experience has been so easy and no issues at all. Aaron Wakefield our construction supervisor has done an amazing job with the build and always kept us in the loop and Julie Carroll also was always very helpful in her customer service role and made the process easy. From the beginning we have had a great experience and would be happy to build with Simmonds again without hesitation. Thank you to all the team involved for your hard word and great communication throughout.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Stef,
Thanks for the great feedback. Great to hear that you would be happy to build with Simonds again!
If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback to those team members involved.
Best wishes.

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Apr 2019

Simonds, Love the service & quality!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Thank you to all involved in our building progress to date. Jesse our colour gallery consultant, Kelly our Electrical &

Jazmin our Tile selection consultants were very professional, friendly & helped make the process as smooth as

possible.

Jessica our Customer service consultant & Katherine who presented our contract, have been amazing & very helpful

throughout the process.

We would highly recommend Simonds to anyone looking to build a new home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Millsy, Thanks for the great feedback. Great to hear that you are happy with all of the Simonds Team Members involved with your build. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can d... read more »

Very happy!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Extremely happy with our new home!!! We did have a few issues/ mishaps during our build but Justin was great & very quick to get them fixed up for us ASAP! Once our construction started communication with our site supervisor, Justin was excellent & our home was built in no time at all! I would happily build again with Simonds homes!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Emily, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Justin's assistance during your build and that all issues/mishaps were fixed. If you wish to, please provide yo... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Fantastic built and very simple process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Thank you Simmonds for your amazing work on our new home. We have been building homes under owner builder for years, however from when we first contacted Simmonds, to the completion of our home, it was stress free, simple and final results far surpassing our expectations. A big thank you to Christina, Clare and Nick for making sure we were always fully informed of everything, and making our experience a pleasure. Well done guys, we will be back in contact soon for our next one!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Cass, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that your experience with Simonds has been positive and that you are extremely happy with the team members involved in your build. If you... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Apr 2019

No Hassle !!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

As a first home buyers we were bit nervous about the whole process, but when we met Jamal at Simonds display home we were surprised to know how the process handled at Simonds, Thanks to Jamal it's probably because of him we have chosen Simonds as our builder. Jamal was very helpful during the early stages and has done great job. Now we are in the early stages of our construction and Dina Pjevo is our Customer Relationship Coordinator and frankly speaking she has been very good and helpful as well. she has processed all our request on time and her friendly approach was excellent. "I would rather say excellent customer service".

We haven't met our building supervisor yet due to his busy schedule "even though building construction has started". but all good and hoping to meet our building supervisor soon.

Overall we have had a very good experience with this building process.
Thanks to Simonds team.

Sudha Raj

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Sudharaj, Thanks for the great feedback. Great to hear that you have trusted Simonds to build your first home and that you are currently pleased with all team members involved in your build. If ... read more »

• 1 comment
Private message

Exceeded my expectations !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

A huge thank you to my super organised always on the ball building supervisor Adam Venteri, nothing was a problem for him, I hardly knew of a problem to be honest I'm sure he just dealt with them all and at every inspection it was nothing but perfect! Very happy with the speed of the build and the quality of the house! My Sales Consultant Jamie Power did a great job helping me choose a suitable house for my block and coming to life it really does suit the block size and street position with great views of rolling hills from the main living areas.Jackie Norman (CRC) was very available whenever I had questions and very flexible for meetings when things would crop up as they inevitably do. Highly recommend building with Simonds!!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Susan, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you were happy with all of the Simonds staff involved in your build. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can dire... read more »

Job 52561

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Happy with the project overall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

We have had a very good experience dealing with Simonds for our investment properties, good quality fixtures with fairly competitive pricing, on schedule and a very efficient costumer service. There were few glitches and mistakes but this had to be expected as resolving them wasn't challenging at all. The only thing wasn't impressed was the complicated promotion items and structure, and limitations of where you can use the promotion amount, I am still not clear how it works out but the end result is promising... we will prefer them again for our next investment build.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Ali, Thanks for the great feedback. Great to hear of your positive experience dealing with Simonds for your investment properties. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direc... read more »

Hassle Free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Our experience with Simmonds Homes has been smooth and hassle free from display home to contract signing to build start to build completion. Display home sales person was friendly , very helpful and completely transparent. Our onsite supervisor was extremely helpful. We live quite a distance from the build and he was able to keep us informed with regular progress updates and photos. He was able to answer all our queries . He was able to to organise our site meetings to suit our timetable. We couldn't ask for any more. Thanks to all at Simmonds Homes. See you on our next build ☺

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Joe S, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with all of the team members involved in your build. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct... read more »

1 of 59 pages