Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

We are building with Simonds but we are current in New Zealand.
We went to various Building Comapnies but our search stopped at Simomds Pt Cook with Suhani.
We are so happy as Suhani when planning always said our Home not your House.
She put her heart and soul into our Home.
Suhani was amazing work with our plans .
She exactly understood our requirements and adjusted accordingly.
Being overseas and building is not easy but Suhani made it very conviniet .
Any issue Suhani is always available for assistance and her answer is Don't worry it will be taken care of.
We are very happy with Suhani as our consultant
She is very positive with can do attitude and very helpfull always smiling

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Simonds Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

We are very impressed with the communication and service from Simonds. All staff we have encountered from Simonds have been extremely helpful, friendly and have gone that extra mile for us. Building a home is very new to us and Simonds have made the process a lot easier than what I thought it would be.

A big shout out to our sales rep Duke Brown who, unlike other sales reps I have encountered over the years, is not pushy at all and he is very upfront with all aspects in regards to pricing, inclusions and the process. He came across as very genuine.

Katie Ryan at Norwest was beyond helpful in the early stages of the process and went above and beyond to help us with any question or issue we had.

We now have Bridget Darragh as our Customer Relationship Coordinator and we feel like we have hit the jackpot. Not only she is lovely to deal with but she is extremely helpful and her communication is amazing. We feel very lucky to have he as our CRC!

Not one team member at Simonds has let us down. They are all very friendly, helpful and have made this journey less stressful than what it should be.

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Jan 2019

Suhani is AMAZING!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

This is our second house with Simonds and it’s purely because of Suhani! We had gone and met with many other builders but the first time we met Suhani I knew she was the one. We first came in to build an investment property and it she literally made it too easy! This time we came in to build our home. She knew what I liked and helped me above and beyond to to get me what I wanted. Sometimes with big box builders it’s easy to get lost in their floor plans. With Suhani she helped us build what we wanted. A home is such a personal and experience purchase she understood that and made us feel comfortable all the way through. Words cannot express how thankful we are that we had Suhani helping us with this journey. We cannot wait to see the end result! I will definitely be coming back for more investment properties because of her :).

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: May 2017

Best experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with the team at Simonds Homes. Their outstanding customer service was delivered with care and efficiency, making our experience as first time builders completely stress free and effortless. Our sales consultant Suhani Saraogi went above and beyond, and I can easily say offered the best customer service I have received from anyone. She explained all the steps how we can purchase and build our home, and filled us with confidence in the process. Our customer relationship coordinator Jay Debresteli was patient, even though we took our time. Jay was able to allay any concerns we had along the way answering all of our questions, providing exceptional service.

April 19th 2018 Update: A Big Thumbs Up to Team Simonds!!!

I would like to commend and thank Simonds Homes on doing a brilliant job in designing our second home . Our consultant Suhani Saraogi has a good knowledge of the homes and upgrades in the range, and was able to direct our attention to what would look good and suit our budget. Her attention to detail and availability to answer all of our queries was second to none. Our CRC Tamara Farrugia was key in streamlining the process, making it seamless and stress free. She was patient and understanding through out the journey while we took our time to finalise everything. Courtney Herbert was an excellent color consultant and offered great ideas in making our dream home. Our supervisor Sean was very patient and resolved any queries we had along the build process. He kept us updated and we are very glad to have him build our home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Sim, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedb... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Suhani Saraogi the best sales consultant on the planet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Suhani saraogi in Westbrook trugnina is the best ever sales consultant on the planet
She has a wide knowledge of home design and plans
Exceptional customer service would recommend to everyone
Very knowledgeable in all expects of homes
Ask her any questions regarding the build she I ll help you in all expects . She helped me in every portion of the house by giving suggestions and ideas
"The best of the best"

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Vib, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedb... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Love our new Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

The workmanship and quality was of a high standard and any issues that were identified were actioned immediately making for a stressfree build. Our Site Manager was absolutely amazing, highly skilled and kept everything on track. We were kept informed through the entire process by our Site Manager who honestly believes in providing a quality service and product for his clients.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Leanne, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fe... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Home sweet home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

I would like to say a big thank to the team at Simonds home.
Specially Greg Mackenzie (Building supervisor)Katrina gavardinas (customer relations coordinator)service was amazing. I know without the Simonds Home expert advice we would not be building our dream home. Our customer relations coordinator Katrina Gavardinas has been wonderfully accommodating and coordinating throughout the whole process.Unfortunately I lost my new home keys and all the certificates but Katrina helps me a lot and advice me how to get another set of keys and provided me another copy of my permits and certificates, big thanks to Katrina for her professional advice.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Satinder, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive f... read more »

Hi, my job no. Was 54212

Carrum Downs

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Warm and welcoming experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I simply can’t find the words to express our gratitude on sharing this first time building experience with the Wonthaggi Simonds team. They welcomed us from the first meeting to our key day with open hearts and minds to give us the best experience possible. I’d recommend them to anyone, whether a first time project or for the seasoned portfolio builder. Thank you Brad, Skie, Jess and Nick you guys are ace xoxoxoxo

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Trace, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fee... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Excellent service by Simonds Brisbane team, specially Maria Lozano.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Great customer services by whole team, specially Maria Lozano. I have received great customer services and always help whenever need information. I would like to say thanks to Maria Lozano for giving us a quick reply.
we are so excited for our first dream home. I have received positive reviews from my friends. positive response so far. always try to help customer.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Raj, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedb... read more »

Sale

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Cannot fault the team!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Very pleased with my new build. Starting with my consultant Aaron Wilson in Traralgon. Made the selection process a breeze providing all information required. Jodie Lampkin as my CRC was attentive to the details, helping out with only 1 'minor ' hiccup, and going beyond get work day to get me my keys. And finally my building superviser, Bill Stephenson. Above and beyond in all things required. Always available when needed, accommodating to any requests, quick and prompt with replies to questions and always remained on contact with all steps of the build. These 3 people are a credit to themselves and Simonds Homes. Kudos to you Aaron, Jodie and Bill!!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Narelle, thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fee... read more »

Hi. My job number is 54794. Cheers

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: May 2018

With the best team your dreams can come true!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

This is our first home build and not knowing what we were getting ourselves into, I must say our journey with Simonds has been perfect.
We are over half way through our build process and we are very happy with how the build and workmanship is going so far and can't wait for the finished product.
Our sales rep John Wainui from the Wollert office was great! A really down to earth person and made the buying process a breeze.Glad he convinced us to build with Simonds because it's a decision we have never regretted.
The team at the Bendigo office have been fantastic through the building process!
Our building supervisor Shane and our CRC Claire have been awesome! Always have time for us and their communication through this process has been great. We feel very lucky to have them looking after us during this journey and cant thank them enough for all their hard work.
Job number #54488

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Matt! Thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! Thanks for providing your job number as well. I'll forward this onto the team and l... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Feb 2016

Second build with Simonds and I would go for a third

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

There is nothing better then knowing your in excellent hands especially when building a home. This was our second build with Simonds and I would build a third with them. The customer service from Adriana was incredible. Attention to detail, understanding our wants and needs right away making the initial quoting and design stage so easy and reassuring for us.
She helped us right through our build giving us a phone call once a fortnight just to touch base.
Once our house was at site our supervisor Jason was incredible weekly phone calls and updates to keep us in the loop.
Our build was smooth and easy.
Definitely would build again.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Timothy T, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Happy happy happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Never thought id be able to build a new home. But with the help from Heidi in Wodonga my dream came true.
So happy with the workmanship and quaility having a great supervisor helped Warren was so great and very approachable and nothing was was a problem.
The support from Simonds was awesome a phone call to the office was no problem .
So happy with my home it was the best move ive done .

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Karen, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with the Wondonga team has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct yo... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Great experience from the Simonds team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

A great experience to build with the Simonds team. The build happened promptly and on schedule with excellent quality along the way. Will use Simonds again in the future. Special mention to sales consultant Chandra Deep who I highly recommend, he got the ball rolling and had everything sorted for me so quickly, nothing was to much for him and his help to arrange quality trades/services after the build was finished shows his professionalism and passion in his job. Also it was a pleasure to work with Customer Relationship Coordinator Juliya Hodzic as well as Lee for providing the finishing touches to a high standard.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Luke C, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fe... read more »

Hi Simonds job number is: 53805 sales consultant Chandra Deep

• 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Apr 2018

My first new house looks fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

From the beginning of the project to the finalisation of my beautiful home, Simonds homes and it’s caring staff took extra care in meeting all our demands and needs. I’m a fan of their workmanship and build quality cause it the finishing of the house is amazing. The appliance interior to exterior are well done and value for money. I will definitely recommend all my friend and anyone who wants to build the house to give their project to Simonds cause I’m sure they will not regret the final product they will receive at the end.

Thank you again to Simonds and it’s lovely team for a job well done. Cheers

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Ram, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedb... read more »

Great first home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Our Simonds experience was nothing but pleasant. Our sales consultant, Jamie Power, was excellent, very down to earth, friendly and he responded to any communication immediately. Any questions or concerns we had throughout the build were answered by our CRC, Ebonie, and no question was too ridiculous! Our build supervisor, Justin Bersey, was immensely helpful and easy to talk to. He spoke in every day terms and was easily contactable. As our first home, the workmanship and build quality are exceptional.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Sian, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feed... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2018

my home - my future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Simonds homes very soon will start building my new home, up until now the process has been one of great joy and trust in all who i have dealt with, starting with my sales consultant Anita, her expertise in the different designs, finnishs and upgrades to achieve my goal and even site placement to make the most of north and east aspects was second to none.From that point Alicia - customer relations coordinator came on board. From day one Alicia kept me informed all the way, explaining everything in detail through planing and providing answers to all of my questions ( even the dumb ones ) . during all that, the contract signing was held with Shannon, her guidance and knowledge was great. i look forward to enjoying the build and moving in to my new home later in the year. once again thanks Anita, Alicia, Shannon and all at simonds homes

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Macka, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fee... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Big thank you to Simonds home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I would like to say a big thank you to the team at Simonds home.

From the moment we entered the display home in Elara Marsden Park Sales consultant team were very welcoming. Specially Milie Mitrovic service is amazing. I know without the Simonds Home expert advice we would not be building our dream home. Our customer relations coordinator Bridget Darragh has been wonderfully accommodating and coordinating throughout the whole process.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Ruban, thank you for the great feedback. We're very pleased to hear that your journey with has been enjoyable. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive f... read more »

Fantastic customer service and communication!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I would greatly like to thank you for your high quality of work I have received throughout construction period of my property. I am really thrilled with the achieved outcome.

I would also like to thank Jessica Openshaw who has kindly assisted me during the process of the entire construction stage and the handover of the property.I have to admit that Jessica has helped me a lot to understand the construction stage and process with an excellent customer service.
she is very proactive and customer focused to me.
I am really impressed by Jessica capabilities in terms of tackling and resolving customer's issues. In other words, when I approached her in every step , Jessica came out with the responsive action and explanation.

I wish her all the best for her future endeavour.

I highly recommend her for any other aspects associated with your company.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Chiranjeevi, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positi... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Simonds Home Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

We are in the process of commencing our first build with Simonds home, and so far so good. Our sales consultant Ashleigh was outstanding, her expertise and knowledge helped us choose our family home. Courtney then assistance us with designing, helping us create our vision. Whilst our CRC Katrina has been phenomenal in managing all that is required for us to start our build with Simonds. We can not wait to meet our site manager and get our house up, running and completed.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Linda, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey so far with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your posit... read more »

1 of 49 pages