Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Aug 2019

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Visiting different display homes at Killara and Pallara was interesting, offers and house designs by different builders was attractive, we had our basic requirement and budget in mind. We short listed three builders and decided to go for Simonds. Our decision purely at the time was due to the Service and Assistance provided by Simonds Sales Agent Carol Lok at Pallara Display home. Carol was our first point of contact and her professional knowledge is amazing. Carol treated us like a friend and not as a customer only to grab the business. We felt very comfortable dealing with Carol and finally paid the deposit and decided to go ahead and build our home with Simonds. Second stage was Gallery visit and Contract, vow, very interesting. We met beautiful team of Jessica, Jesse, Jasmine, Kelly and Michael. Everyone shared their time, provided the best customer service for the satisfaction of an old school customer like me. In the process I must appreciate patience of Jessica, her timely response to any query or concern raised. Any changes required in house floor plan was done straightway. Jessica's customer contact was great, updating at each step to make customer at ease. Fantastic Jessica, job well done. Five stars all the way. We are very much satisfied with our decision to build our home with Simonds and surely will spread good words for Simonds in our social circle. Thank you Simonds

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Fantastic Build experience with Simonds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Building with Simonds was a stress free process from the onset. Despite a couple of CCR's leaving Simonds along the way it did not interrupt the process. Jess was constantly in contact to discuss all parts of the entire process from getting design/choices finalised right up to completion of construction. Any changes/additions i had along the way were accommodated with out any fuss. I have to applaud the push from Simonds when requesting updates about land registration from developer and also staying right on top of council through the approval process, we had some delays getting the land registered and Simonds were accommodating through this process. The payment stages were managed well with Jess communicating with me promptly and providing quick updates once payments had been made.

Making colour/material choices at the Simonds gallery was fairly easy with a specialised person for each section to provide assistance, there was plenty to choose from and everyone was more than happy to help with design suggestions. The only thing that could have made this easier would be to have paperwork on what colour choices etc are available ahead of time to peruse. Rather than just finding out what is available on the day you visit

Cayde (site supervisor) was approachable and easy to deal with. Keeping me updated through the build and providing plenty of opportunities to inspect the progress. The Simonds build website is a great tool to keep track of things with all plans and colour choices uploaded there to check. It also gave ETA dates on each stage of completion with details on what each stage entailed.

Workmanship of each trade was to a high standard and it is obvious Simonds build a good home. To date i have not had any issues with the build of the home.

This was my first home build and i am grateful for Simonds homes (particularly Jess and Cayde) for making this a relatively pain free process.

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I am now living in my new Simonds home and I am pleased with the result. I would like to thank the following people for helping me along the way. First I would like to thank Aaron Wilson in sales who I believe went out of his way to assist me in the early stages. Next is Jodie Lampkin who was in charge of my contract. I found Jodie very easy to deal with and kept me informed at all times. Finally I need to thank Justin Bersey who was my building supervisor he did a great job putting it all together. He kept me up to date even when I was away working with Emails and photos. My house was built to a good standard and quicker than I thought it would be with no change to the estimated cost. Job no 56568

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jun 2019

Great Experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

We were really happy with our sales consultant, Tania. She helped find the best floor plan to suit our needs and she never left a question unanswered. We had a seamless and positive experience and Tania made us feel comfortable from the moment we stepped in the door.
We really look forward to seeing the finished product of our house.
Karla and Stan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

It has been a month now since we've actually moved into our new Simonds Home and we love it so far. From our first meeting with Aaron Wilson to Jodie Lampkins and our Building Supervisor Leigh Watkins, every one else we have come in contact with during our first home journey with Simonds Homes has been super awesome, helpful, friendly and very professional in their approach until the time we moved in. We would recommend Simonds home to anyone. Thank you again for a lovely and quality home.

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2018

New investment house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Purchased a great house and land package offer from Simonds Homes last year to build a 4 bed, 2 bath, double garage in Officer. Sales Consultant Usman Khan assisted to finalize all the details of the package in a very professional manner. House is going to take only 4 months to complete after land settlement. Excellent experience with pre-sale and during construction. Building supervisor has been in touch and organised appointment to see the progress of the house which is looking great for Nov handover.
No surprises with extra costs as site cost was fixed upfront.
Great experience and value for money, already signed up to build another house with Simonds in 2019.

Gold Coast

• 1 answer

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Oct 2018

A trusted builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Our first point of contact with Simonds was with our Salesman Chris. Professional, very accommodating to try to meet our individual needs.
I found Simonds more flexible in the house design than other builders I visited. It was always a yes we can attitude. Once I decided to sign with Simonds I was handed over to Lyn, my very helpful CRC. Lyn followed up on any queries I had. Service was excellent, very prompt and efficient. Every email I sent was responded to promptly.

The Gallery appointment was quite fun with Jaz,Rita and Kelly.
At contract stage, Catherine made sure that I read and understood each point in the contract before I signed. Very patient with me.

I loved the my Simonds personalised login where you can track where you are in each stage with pictures loaded up.
I couldn’t have asked for a better building supervisor, Cameron. Attentive, professional and nice!
My build quality is of a high standard. I did employ an independent handover company at practical completion. They were very impressed with the quality of the build. Only very minor issues which were fixed quickly.
If I can give anyone advice, research your builders.

If you want a builder you can trust, choose Simonds. Thanks Simonds for a smooth journey and for building our dream home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Heidi, Thanks for the great review. We are glad to hear that you were happy with the team members involved in your build and that you are impressed by the quality of your home. If you wish to, p... read more »

Q3713

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Oct 2018

New home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

The build of the house was managed well pre and during construction. The work and quality of our property is excellent. The builders have communicated well with us and responded to any questions we had pre, during and post construction. Thank you to everyone who have been with us every step of our build, your input and knowledge has been invaluable.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Vasanthini, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the work and quality of your new home. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct you... read more »

N0839

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Easy build with no hassles! Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Would highly recommend building with Simmonds, the experience has been so easy and no issues at all. Aaron Wakefield our construction supervisor has done an amazing job with the build and always kept us in the loop and Julie Carroll also was always very helpful in her customer service role and made the process easy. From the beginning we have had a great experience and would be happy to build with Simmonds again without hesitation. Thank you to all the team involved for your hard word and great communication throughout.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Stef,
Thanks for the great feedback. Great to hear that you would be happy to build with Simonds again!
If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback to those team members involved.
Best wishes.

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Apr 2019

Simonds, Love the service & quality!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Thank you to all involved in our building progress to date. Jesse our colour gallery consultant, Kelly our Electrical &

Jazmin our Tile selection consultants were very professional, friendly & helped make the process as smooth as

possible.

Jessica our Customer service consultant & Katherine who presented our contract, have been amazing & very helpful

throughout the process.

We would highly recommend Simonds to anyone looking to build a new home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Millsy, Thanks for the great feedback. Great to hear that you are happy with all of the Simonds Team Members involved with your build. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can d... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Fantastic built and very simple process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Thank you Simmonds for your amazing work on our new home. We have been building homes under owner builder for years, however from when we first contacted Simmonds, to the completion of our home, it was stress free, simple and final results far surpassing our expectations. A big thank you to Christina, Clare and Nick for making sure we were always fully informed of everything, and making our experience a pleasure. Well done guys, we will be back in contact soon for our next one!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Cass, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that your experience with Simonds has been positive and that you are extremely happy with the team members involved in your build. If you... read more »

Private message

Exceeded my expectations !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

A huge thank you to my super organised always on the ball building supervisor Adam Venteri, nothing was a problem for him, I hardly knew of a problem to be honest I'm sure he just dealt with them all and at every inspection it was nothing but perfect! Very happy with the speed of the build and the quality of the house! My Sales Consultant Jamie Power did a great job helping me choose a suitable house for my block and coming to life it really does suit the block size and street position with great views of rolling hills from the main living areas.Jackie Norman (CRC) was very available whenever I had questions and very flexible for meetings when things would crop up as they inevitably do. Highly recommend building with Simonds!!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Susan, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you were happy with all of the Simonds staff involved in your build. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can dire... read more »

Job 52561

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Happy with the project overall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

We have had a very good experience dealing with Simonds for our investment properties, good quality fixtures with fairly competitive pricing, on schedule and a very efficient costumer service. There were few glitches and mistakes but this had to be expected as resolving them wasn't challenging at all. The only thing wasn't impressed was the complicated promotion items and structure, and limitations of where you can use the promotion amount, I am still not clear how it works out but the end result is promising... we will prefer them again for our next investment build.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Ali, Thanks for the great feedback. Great to hear of your positive experience dealing with Simonds for your investment properties. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direc... read more »

Hassle Free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Our experience with Simmonds Homes has been smooth and hassle free from display home to contract signing to build start to build completion. Display home sales person was friendly , very helpful and completely transparent. Our onsite supervisor was extremely helpful. We live quite a distance from the build and he was able to keep us informed with regular progress updates and photos. He was able to answer all our queries . He was able to to organise our site meetings to suit our timetable. We couldn't ask for any more. Thanks to all at Simmonds Homes. See you on our next build ☺

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Joe S, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with all of the team members involved in your build. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Mar 2019

Exceptional Simonds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

As a first home buyer and new to the whole process of building a home, I found that the customer service at Simonds to be both professional and friendly.
The build is due to start in a couple of months, my journey started when I visited the Simonds Drummond display at Lara.
I was impressed how Miranda Williams the Simonds representative for the display went above and beyond to get estate information on my block etc and was able to show me how the house would be situated on the block. I really liked the convenience of Miranda being able to do this right there and then without sending me away for appointments else where.
Miranda's guidance has been reassuring and has given me peace of mind, I feel like I am in good hands with Simonds and am looking forward to the rest of the journey.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Elijah, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the process of building your first home with Simonds. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Feb 2019

Best Customer service ensuring customer satisfaction.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Jamal has done great job. Even the building for my house hasn't been started yet but Jamal has been great answering my all questions and Assisting me at every stage. He has really great product knowledge and gives the best advice which suits the customer need and ensuring the final result is up to the mark. Also he has really strong memory. Great Job Jamal !!!!! I will definitely approach him in future for myself and will refer to my friends and family to get the job done from Jamal.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Trushna, Thanks for the great feedback. Great to hear that you are happy with Jamal's service and assistance before your build has begun. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we ca... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Quick and not to mention best quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

We built with Simonds and they made the impossible possible for us. We had a unusual block of land and the expertise helped us and built a house that's second to none in quality. Sure we had small hiccups like communication by site supervisor but that didn't deter us cuz he did a good job. Towards the end we were so anxious as we had given notice where we were staying and had to move out so we had a sense of urgency and Simonds delivered by helping ease this stress by finalizing in a timely manner. Thanks guys!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Waz, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the quality of your home, especially considering the difficulty of building on your block. If you wish to, please ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Love my new house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Love my new simonds house. The process from start to handover and beyond way easy and straightforward. Everyone had been extremely helpful throughout the process. Would of liked the outside to have been cleaned up a bit better, was stuff left behind. Otherwise I am very happy with my new Simonds house and would recommend it to anyone wanting to build.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Banx,
Thanks for the great feedback. Great to hear that you found the process from start to finish an easy one.
If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback to the team members involved.
Best wishes.

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jun 2020

Couldn't fault the service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

We are still in the early stages of the process, we're a while away from building but my partner and I visited Miranda Williams at Simonds in Lara to enquire about putting a house on a block that we had a hold on. Miranda was able to point out issues with putting a house on this block and if we hadn't have gone to her, we never would have known and could have potentially lost a lot of money! Miranda then helped us put a house on another block and went above and beyond to assist with all the ins and outs. This is our first home and the whole process is very new to us and Miranda points out things to us that we never would have thought of and she goes through everything so thoroughly so we're prepared for everything! I'm so happy to be building with Simonds and Miranda makes us feel less anxious about the whole process.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Steph T, Thanks for the great feedback. Great to hear that Miranda was able to help with your first build and make you feel less anxious about the entire building process. If you wish to, please... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Apr 2019

Fantastic Building Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Show Home Stage - I found the customer service friendly and welcoming at the Simonds display centre (Clydevale), Tom Bolst was very accommodating with all my random building questions and once I'd decided on the home I wanted (Hudson), Tom never rushed any of my decision making choices.Tom gave me clear understanding of the home cost including estate parameters etc on the house I'd choose to build, Signing the initial contract was exactly as Tom had explained ...... with no hidden surprises.

Gallery Appointment - This for me I was thinking was going to be a really stressful process, but with the help and support from Molly Werner whom just seemed to defused all my stress levels almost instantly. Molly was brilliant, just guided me with great suggestions but always letting me be in control of the end result. Such a professional attitude and only too willing to help and share her knowledge with all of her interior design experience.

Final Contract Signing - Last minute changes I'd made post gallery after my appointment where simple addressed without any problems, Jason was fantastic, he took as much time needed to explain the contract to me so I was comfortable and could understand exactly what I was actually signing.

Customer Relationship Coordinator - I've been fortunate to have two great Customer Relationship Coordinators in Kayla Kokic and Dina Pjevo, whom have been absolutely outstanding, meticulous to the finest detail of the build and great communication. Always keeping me informed of what is happening with my house build, and ready to answer any of my random building questions!! I can't stress enough how great Kayla & Dina have been!!

Construction - Simonds gave me a start date ..... And wow actually started on that date, They are now working to completion claim lockup stage will ahead of the schedule. Kegham Aminian is my building construction supervisor and nothing is too much trouble, always available for any questions I may have regarding the build.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Gee, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the many stages of the building process and that you are happy with the people involved with your build. If you ... read more »

Job number 52906