Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Love my new house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Love my new simonds house. The process from start to handover and beyond way easy and straightforward. Everyone had been extremely helpful throughout the process. Would of liked the outside to have been cleaned up a bit better, was stuff left behind. Otherwise I am very happy with my new Simonds house and would recommend it to anyone wanting to build.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Banx,
Thanks for the great feedback. Great to hear that you found the process from start to finish an easy one.
If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback to the team members involved.
Best wishes.

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jun 2020

Couldn't fault the service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

We are still in the early stages of the process, we're a while away from building but my partner and I visited Miranda Williams at Simonds in Lara to enquire about putting a house on a block that we had a hold on. Miranda was able to point out issues with putting a house on this block and if we hadn't have gone to her, we never would have known and could have potentially lost a lot of money! Miranda then helped us put a house on another block and went above and beyond to assist with all the ins and outs. This is our first home and the whole process is very new to us and Miranda points out things to us that we never would have thought of and she goes through everything so thoroughly so we're prepared for everything! I'm so happy to be building with Simonds and Miranda makes us feel less anxious about the whole process.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Steph T, Thanks for the great feedback. Great to hear that Miranda was able to help with your first build and make you feel less anxious about the entire building process. If you wish to, please... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2018

NEVER AGAIN!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

If I could give them “ZERO” star I would.

Worst decision we ever made to build with Simonds.
We have nothing but problem since day ONE. There were so many errors made with our plans, contract etc…be very careful do not sign anything unless you have them look at by professional people.
It almost feels like you have to take BUILDING101 to build a home with Simonds.

So many phone calls, emails and delays but still our home is a complete mess.
A private (independent) inspection said, “This house would have to be one of the worst built homes I have ever encountered. The builders should be ashamed of themselves to even try to hand this home over in such a state”.

Building a house itself already hard, but building with Simonds will make it even harder. For the last 2 years, the stress Simonds put on us and our family makes it impossible for anyone to have a normal life.

Our house is almost completed but the quality is well below standard, workmanship is beyond words, and their contractors had no pride in their work at all.

Let this be a warning to future clients; if you want to save your marriage please think twice before building with Simonds (unless you really are not fussed about the details of the build and accept whatever they given you at whenever they feel like).

Most of us are building our DREAM HOME, do not let a builder ruined your DREAM. We are regretting every day that we choose Simonds as our builder.
How can you live in a house that reminds you of your never ending most stressful experience?

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi S San, Thank you for getting in touch. We’re sorry to hear about your experience. We want to make sure all you concerns are investigated and addressed including in relation to the workmanship. C... read more »

Lang Lang

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2018

I want to build with Simonds again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

-fairly well managed, there was a few hand over changes in the beginning in terms of supervisors and sitee managers but the build in general seemed to run smoothly, the house was up in no time and to an excellent standard, no need to fix or re-do sections
-workman ship was exceptional, slab was smooth, frame sturdy and square, accurate plumbing, electrical, fixtures, no damage during the build
-Simond's handled all issues to the best of their ability, only hold up was the gas installation which was out of their hands but everything was well communicated in a timely and honest manner
-final and estimated cost were pretty much on par, only had a few extras to add in post contract as they weren't picked up in the estate guidelines til after, but we were provided with numerous options to cater to our budget, personal choices etc
-If i had the funds to build again I would definately choose Simonds, they make it such a personal experience, wanting you to get the house you want plus working with your budget, they make the whole process easy and simple

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Emily, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you would build with Simonds again and that you found the entire building experience a positive one. If you wish to, please provide... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Once they lock you into a contract, say goodbye to good service and your money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The sales and gallery process were great and would give a 5 star review if that was the entire process.

Once it came to signing the contract we were rushed through each page without any notification of changes that had been made to the plans during the final drafting process.
When we raised concerns about changes we were clearly aware of, the response was sign the contract and we can address these later.

These were not addressed and during the build and our supervisor who was managing 16 other houses at the same time ignored any of our concerns and became abusive at times.
The build was so bad that the bricks had to be pulled down and started again.
When items were not in line with what we had asked for, they were ignored or we were pressured to leave them as they were. Once such issue required the floor boards to be pulled up and re-laid.

The finishing touches were average at best, and the touch ups to building defects were sub par which have yet to be rectified.little things like chips, scratches and plaster defects were painted over rather than properly fixed.
There was a large chip in the corner of our bath tub and a scratch along the metal frame of the shower and our site supervisor made comment about it being trivial and didn't bother to fix it.

When there are over 100 trivial things to fix it becomes a big issue as the overall finish of the house looks slap dash with power points that are next to each other being at significantly different heights.

The electrical systems installed were only partially fitted and some lights don't work on occasion, but its random which lights don't work at any given time.

The hot water system and cooling unit were broken from the day of install and yet to be fully resolved.

These are the things we can see, so I'd hate to think about the stuff we cant.

I would avoid using Simonds if you want to have a smooth building process and a good quality home at the end.

We have yet to move in and already want to sell the house as it has nothing but bad memories.

I'm also happy to provide photos if anyone would like to see the quality of work provided.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Martin, Thank you for getting in touch. We’re sorry to hear about your experience. We want to make sure all you concerns are investigated and addressed. Could you please provide your job number ... read more »

Hi,
It's 50422

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Sep 2019

Love the house and people. Hate the pee in my toilet that they did not flush after used

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The overall service from Simonds has been good to very good.

Here are the things that we like:
1. We love our new house.
2. Lovely and friendly staffs – Jessica, Cameron, Brittany, and the nice lady who helped us with the floor tiles.
Construction Supervisor, Cameron A. has a good knowledge and I enjoyed when he took me around the property every time I paid a visit during and after the construction. I have been asking him more than 50 questions and they were well answered. I am happy to work with him again in the future.
3. Senior Customer Relationship Coordinator, Jessica T. has been good to us from day one to help with any questions and issues I have had. She is the main point of contact for most of the questions and the coordinator of my bank. I would say that she has made my life a bit easier. I am happy to work with her again in the future.
4. Sales consultant, Brittany R. has been very supportive during the overall drawing and planning of the house. She has been driving me and my partner to a number of lands and examples of houses every weekend for about 3-4 weeks. I can even remember her car number and the colour of her lip. She is very nice, friendly and informative. I like the way she suggests us with a number of to do or not to do with the house design. I think like a consultant, this is her job to point out the good and the bad of the customer choice (even it may upset the client from time to time). Her suggestions also save us lots of money and give us a better design for our house.
The nice lady who helped us with the floor tiles. I cannot remember her name, but she has a strong red lip with nice a modern fashion (long hair with glasses). I love her suggestions with her ideas and financial. I have to mention that really her suggestion of using a specific colour/tile in some parts of our house. Lovely.
5. Fast in response to any question/issue before and after signing the contract.
6. I like how they left some of the extra material into my garage so that I could use in the future – thank you.

Here are the things that we do not like:
1. Too rush during the visit at their HQ to pick most appropriate product/suggestion. For example, the staff did not remind us about (1) a supply at the fright area; (2) lights in front of the house etc.
2. Residential Lighting & Electrical Consultant, Kelly S. has forgotten to remind us about the lights in front of the house as mentioned above. I still love the house, but it would be nice if she has mentioned it. Having said that, this is also my bad that I did not think of it at the time. However, I think this is why we have a Residential Lighting & Electrical Consultant. Apart from that, her suggestions on the type of light units also good. I like her suggestion of light and air condition.
3. Brittany R. has promised that she will give me a cute house soft toy with Simonds logo on it if we go ahead. However, I still have not received this cute house soft toy with Simonds logo.
4. The lady from Melbourne who helped us with picking product around the house. This is the visit to their HQ. I cannot remember her name or her position. However, she has long hair and was a bit sick on the day. She told me that have to finish picking things today as she has to fly back to Melbourne the next day. I felt like someone is rushing me too much. I think I have made a number of bad decisions because of this reason. Overall, I and my partner were not happy. For example, one of the tap water units on the island in the kitchen is way too small and not a particle to use. I cannot even clean my hand without haft of my island got wet. My wife might be alright with this, but I am not happy with it. We actually paid extra for this product too. Also, I should mention that I almost walk away from their HQ before I felt uncomfortable with the rushing and pushing on the day. I wish that Brittany R. was the person with us on the day.
5. Used my toilet and did not flush the water – disgusting. There is no excuse for this. I understand that the builder or whoever may use our toilet from time to time. I am alright with that. However, please flush the water after you done.
6. One of the builders left the tap water behind the house open until the whole backyard was flooded for days – upsetting. Now, one of the builders next door had to turn off the water for us or where who knows what will happen. I am not sure if this is the cause of the next point.
7. Conveniently let the Simonds builders next door use my power for weeks even after my fence has been installed. After several complaints and no good results. I have mentioned that I will talk to my lawyer if they do not fix it. … then, they have stopped using our power, but after the next door by Simonds almost done with the house. Why do I have to pay for the bill for someone else? If it is a day then ok, not weeks and months. So, will Jessica, Cameron or Brittany would like to pay? No, I don’t think they should pay. It is not their problem. But, how about me? This is not fair.

Overall, I have requested an extra set of eyes from K-Spec Building Consultants to check every stage of the construction. I must say that only minor issues for most of their visit. Only one or two small major issue(s). One thinks that I picked up on my own is that they have painted a wrong colour, but not a big issue.

My Relationship Manager Premier Banking, Yan S. is also another person that I need to acknowledge. She is also one of the coordinators before, during and after this construction. The bank has sent building consultants to evaluate the build after the handover and found no issue.

After a week in the new house. I must say that I love it. There are some minor issues that Construction Supervisor, Cameron A. is very happy to come over or call someone to fix it. So far, these are my experiences. Will I do a business with them again? Too early to tell, but most likely yes.

Regards,
Park T.
Q3515

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Park,
Thanks for the comprehensive review and for also passing on your job number. We will ensure this gets sent to the relevant team. We are glad that overall you love your new house and are happy with the staff members involved.
Best wishes.

• 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Apr 2019

Fantastic Building Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Show Home Stage - I found the customer service friendly and welcoming at the Simonds display centre (Clydevale), Tom Bolst was very accommodating with all my random building questions and once I'd decided on the home I wanted (Hudson), Tom never rushed any of my decision making choices.Tom gave me clear understanding of the home cost including estate parameters etc on the house I'd choose to build, Signing the initial contract was exactly as Tom had explained ...... with no hidden surprises.

Gallery Appointment - This for me I was thinking was going to be a really stressful process, but with the help and support from Molly Werner whom just seemed to defused all my stress levels almost instantly. Molly was brilliant, just guided me with great suggestions but always letting me be in control of the end result. Such a professional attitude and only too willing to help and share her knowledge with all of her interior design experience.

Final Contract Signing - Last minute changes I'd made post gallery after my appointment where simple addressed without any problems, Jason was fantastic, he took as much time needed to explain the contract to me so I was comfortable and could understand exactly what I was actually signing.

Customer Relationship Coordinator - I've been fortunate to have two great Customer Relationship Coordinators in Kayla Kokic and Dina Pjevo, whom have been absolutely outstanding, meticulous to the finest detail of the build and great communication. Always keeping me informed of what is happening with my house build, and ready to answer any of my random building questions!! I can't stress enough how great Kayla & Dina have been!!

Construction - Simonds gave me a start date ..... And wow actually started on that date, They are now working to completion claim lockup stage will ahead of the schedule. Kegham Aminian is my building construction supervisor and nothing is too much trouble, always available for any questions I may have regarding the build.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Gee, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the many stages of the building process and that you are happy with the people involved with your build. If you ... read more »

Job number 52906

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jul 2017

love my house

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

We love our house and the open feeling of the design that we feel in love with the moment we walked into the display house. We had great people in the office like Heather that worked with us through the build and Jason was great which made it easy except for the weather of course. We are happy in our new house here in Victoria.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Fay and Ron, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with the open feeling of the design and that you are happy with the people involved with your build. If you w... read more »

Bendigo

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Feb 2019

Great experience building our first home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Our home is currently in the early construction stage, looking to be finishing early next year and so far the whole experience has been really easy, straight forward & stress free.
We have had a few delays at the beginning with titles taking longer than expected and then our settlement being pushed out a few times however Simonds were very understanding and patient waiting for the issues to be resolved. After a few months of delays - at no fault of Simonds, they were ready to go to site within a few weeks. Everyone we have dealt with, especially our Customer Relationship Coordinator has been extremely helpful and nothing has been too much of a hassle for her. We have been well informed every step of the way.
Extremely happy with the experience so far and looking forward to moving into our first home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Rach, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are excited to move into your first home and you are happy with the team members involved in your build, especially your Custome... read more »

Sure thank you. Our job number is 56399

kalkallo

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Terrible Builders

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Simonds is a big HEADACHE. If you are thinking to build your house from Simonds, forget it. They will give you lot of headache. They are not flexible, not reliable, not customer friendly, poor quality and don't care about customers. They are experts in delaying things. First they delay my construction then they delay the hand over. I would never recommend this company to anybody.
They let other builders (building house next to my house) use my electricity. When i raise questions they refused and said Simonds is not liable for this. I got a huge bill for electricity. When they were building my house there was a water leakage, not just a small leakage i am talking about leakage for a month. They didn't do anything to stop it, didn't even let me know about it. My neighbours called me and told me about it Thanks to him. Now they are blaming me and trying to get away with it. I am struggling to get a hold of them. I got more than one thousand dollar bill for water when my other friends who also build house only got $80,$120 bills. I sent them 3 emails everyday but not getting any answer and when i call them they say they can't answer my emails because they don't have any answer.
They don't know how to talk to provide good customer service. All they care bout is their money. They will do lot of advertisement to win customers and offers promotion discount blah blah. It is just a trick to get customers but you will end up paying more. Please don't get in their tricks. Its a trap.
My house was built almost 3 months ago, Now its the maintenance stage and my house already has so many defects, like walls plasters are popping out, crack in the floor tiles, cracks in the ceiling plaster. In my garage there are cracks in the base. When i said what about these cracks they said we cant do anything about it because this will happen even in future. That is the quality of their products and that is their language.
This company is a pure garbage.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Harry, Thank you for getting in touch. We’re sorry to hear about your experience. We want to make sure all you concerns are investigated and addressed. Could you please provide your job number a... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Very Impressed!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

My build with Simonds was extremely good i have been recommending everyone to build with Simonds. They were there every step of the way, and if you had a question or a problem they would be straight on it without any hesitation. A big shout out to Chris Cullen, Jason Martens and Jodie Lampkin for making everything happen, its been an absolute pleasure. The quality and workmanship in my new home is outstanding, and I'm just so impressed with the outcome. I would be definitely coming back to Simonds to build another home. Thank you all from the Bairnsdale Simonds team!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Alana, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with all of the Simonds team members involved with your build. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we ... read more »

56783 thanks

Excellent and thoroughly professional

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Great service from Usman the sales rep to our site supervisor Andrew Mortimer who kept us up to date with weekly progress report phone calls and Alicia Crowe our customer relationship coordinator. First time building with Simonds and would happily chose to build with them again. We are based in Melb and build in regional Victoria so we put a fair amount of trust into our Builder and are very happy with the final product.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Chris, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your first time building with Simonds! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your pos... read more »

Wilby

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Our little bit of paradise.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Let’s keep this simple, if you are looking at building a new house I could not recommend the team out of the Simonds Albury office enough. From the get go they made us feel welcomed and comfortable with everything from initial plan choice to colour choice to site works because I’ll be honest it can get a bit overwhelming. The guys are very professional and leave the choice up to you (it is your home) no pushing. They will guide you through the tougher parts of building and rejoice in the accomplishment at the end of the journey. Well done Simonds and thank you.
Brennan

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Bren, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with all of the Simonds team members involved with your build. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we c... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Jun 2019

Beyond Expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Our decision to build with Simonds is proving to be an excellent one! From the moment we walked into a Simonds display home at Geelong, things seem to fall into place. We found a home design that met with all our requirements and a team of dedicated professionals who made it their business to make our journey enjoyable and stress free. Though the build will start early 2019,we are in the process of successfully sorting out the pre-build issues with the team at Simonds. Our sincere thanks to Salyana McBurnie for being our first point of contact and for helping us choose Simonds and Rebecca Houghton for being our lovely "go to" person with excellent customer service skills and a million dollar attitude.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Portia, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the customer service provided throughout the building process and the staff members involved in it. If you wish... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Mar 2019

It’s been a breeze!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

It really has been a breeze! My house has started this week and I am so excited to see it complete. Being a first home buyer I was so nervous at the beginning. But Simonds have been Amazing! My gallery appointment was so much fun! All my nerves were put to rest with the professional help from Rita, Jasmine & Kelly at loganholme QLD in my gallery appointment. I enjoyed it and had the whole day to thoroughly go through every finish. Massive shout out to my CRC Erin Powell, who has been with me right from the beginning and making everything happen. I’m sure I have done her head in! Changing my mind on certain things more than a couple of times! I’m so grateful for her patience and her can do attitude. She has been AMAZING! I look forward to moving into my brand new Simonds Home in the near future.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Renee, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your first home and the staff members involved in your home build. If you wish to, please provide your job numb... read more »

Beaconsfield

Private message

A Fantastic Journey with Simonds Homes...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

We have just got the keys for our first home here in Australia... Simonds homes was the builder... Let me tell you, it was truly a fantastic building expierience...

Jamal Chabi at Clyde North was our new home consultant. He was very friendly, participative, never short of a good recommendation to make your house look better. In fact we got a lot of good tips from Jamal in building the house and saving costs. He was never fussy about spending time with us. Jamal was instrumental in creating confidence about Simonds. From many home consultants I met here in Australia Jamal was the best..! Easily the best..!

The gallery expierience was great. We were allowed to take a couple of tours before the actual gallery day which helped a lot... Paige Talbot was our consultant for the gallery. She was very friendly, helpful, methodical and was willing to provide tips to make decisions easier. A full day which we made a lot of poductive decisions but felt really good about it... Thanks Paige..!

Lucas Gravas was our customer service officer. His service was absolutely fantastic...! Prompt on responding any query, helpful in all aspects, a friendly character and a real problem solver... He has solutions with him and flexible in his approach. A job which required a lot of coordination and detail turned out to be a fantastic expierience with Lucas..! I can’t thank him enough to all the help he provided...!

Greg McKenzie was the home supervisor. A cool, calm and collective guy who did a fantastic job...! Greg was very prompt, and extremely responsive... It was his efforts that made my house come up in just 16 weeks... Greg was flexible, always had an update, had answers to my question and had no problems in taking corrective action when required..! If you need a supervisor to build your house, Greg is the man..! Thanks Greg.. Appreciate your hard work..!

Overall, my first home building expierience with Simonds was a fantastic one..! Value for money at its best..! I would like to recommend Simonds to anyone and wish them all the very best in their future endeavours...

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Dave, Thanks for the great feedback. Great to hear that you were happy with all the staff members involved in every single step of you first home build. If you wish to, please provide your job n... read more »

Thanks. Job # 54217.

Wyong

• 3 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Bad experience

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Gallery process was too long many mistakes made there house started end of June building work not acceptable frame and windows not level plasterboard little or no glue now has to be removed gas pipes installed yet all electric appliances brickwork at front not level has to be demolished. These jobs are not supervised daily so tradesman are doing shoddy work. I just want my house built to a good standard.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Charlie,
Thanks again for your review. We passed your details onto the relevant team to be investigated.
Best wishes

Still waiting for a reply from head office

Perfect Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Our build from start was excellent from Chris Cullen , Hanna, Jodie and Bill site supervisor. It was our first build and honestly say I would recommend Simonds. Bill kept the site rolling and kept us informed all the way, Quality of trades finished the job to a very high standard. Jodie did a great job keeping us up to date. Many Thanks Also to Chris for his Knowledge and advice..

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Wilkie, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your first home and the staff members involved in your home build. If you wish to, please provide your job num... read more »

Job no 55289

Melbourne

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

We have had quite nice experience building with Simonds Wonthaggi at Cowes. The customer service has been great since the beginning. The sales consultant Usman at Highgrove display homes were very helpful with modifying floor plans of Flinders design and made it almost perfect to meet all our needs. He knew all the options very well and was efficient in what he was doing. Skie was our contact person and has been very nice and accommodating throughout the process. She was patient and thorough, bubbly at the same time, which made it less stressful. Aaron the site supervisor was quite good too, overseeing the construction and delivered great end product. We like our house, and are glad that we did not have too many problems along the way. This is the second time we build with volume builders, last time was with Burbank a few years back. We are impressed by the flexibility and welcoming attitude that Simonds Wonthaggi team had showed us. Will be happily recommending them to whoever is interested in building in that area.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Goodwood, Thanks for the great feedback. Great to hear that you are happy with your second home build and the staff members involved in it. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Mar 2019

This is perfect, can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

We haven't started our build yet, our experience with purchasing our first home has been amazing so far, we are very satisfied from final cost compare with estimated cost.We would love to thank Simonds for their professional and compassionate service, Big thanks to Maria Lozano our CRC and Christopher Faranda sale consultant and also thanks to all team members from Simonds who helping us to achievig our goal.we are very excited to move our new home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Abdul, Thanks for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that your are happy with the staff members involved and that you are excited to move into your first home. If you wish to, please provid... read more »

Q3803