Ipswich

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Extremely poor workmanship and no quality house

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

My house workmanship was so so extremely very poor workmanship and no quality at all, my garage floor alone had 70 cracks, my bricks mortar was inadequate and with cracks, brick alignment was shocking, very visible plaster in wall and worst in ceiling, supervisor was racist, unprofessional, regreting too much building my house with them. Never go with this builder again, had my retaining wall built but half a meter short, no water drain pipe and dainage gravel the first time they built my retaining wall, ask them to put but damage the upper sleepers. Totally rip off. They render my wall but not that good, they epoxy my garage and flakes it but never repair the crack. Simond will just take you money and will build you a disgrace home. I am so angry to this builder specially to the Supervisor. Never refer this builder to anyone. You can come to my place and see my house how they build it, and decide afterwards but I warn you, had also cracks in the ceiling, substandard paint.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Aye, thank you for getting in touch. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. This is certainly not an acceptable level of service. We want to make sure all your concerns are invest... read more »

Hi Tristan, could you please call me on 04335510156, thanks

• 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Apr 2018

My first new house looks fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

From the beginning of the project to the finalisation of my beautiful home, Simonds homes and it’s caring staff took extra care in meeting all our demands and needs. I’m a fan of their workmanship and build quality cause it the finishing of the house is amazing. The appliance interior to exterior are well done and value for money. I will definitely recommend all my friend and anyone who wants to build the house to give their project to Simonds cause I’m sure they will not regret the final product they will receive at the end.

Thank you again to Simonds and it’s lovely team for a job well done. Cheers

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Ram, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedb... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Great first home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Our Simonds experience was nothing but pleasant. Our sales consultant, Jamie Power, was excellent, very down to earth, friendly and he responded to any communication immediately. Any questions or concerns we had throughout the build were answered by our CRC, Ebonie, and no question was too ridiculous! Our build supervisor, Justin Bersey, was immensely helpful and easy to talk to. He spoke in every day terms and was easily contactable. As our first home, the workmanship and build quality are exceptional.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Sian, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feed... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2018

my home - my future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Simonds homes very soon will start building my new home, up until now the process has been one of great joy and trust in all who i have dealt with, starting with my sales consultant Anita, her expertise in the different designs, finnishs and upgrades to achieve my goal and even site placement to make the most of north and east aspects was second to none.From that point Alicia - customer relations coordinator came on board. From day one Alicia kept me informed all the way, explaining everything in detail through planing and providing answers to all of my questions ( even the dumb ones ) . during all that, the contract signing was held with Shannon, her guidance and knowledge was great. i look forward to enjoying the build and moving in to my new home later in the year. once again thanks Anita, Alicia, Shannon and all at simonds homes

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Macka, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fee... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Big thank you to Simonds home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I would like to say a big thank you to the team at Simonds home.

From the moment we entered the display home in Elara Marsden Park Sales consultant team were very welcoming. Specially Milie Mitrovic service is amazing. I know without the Simonds Home expert advice we would not be building our dream home. Our customer relations coordinator Bridget Darragh has been wonderfully accommodating and coordinating throughout the whole process.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Ruban, thank you for the great feedback. We're very pleased to hear that your journey with has been enjoyable. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive f... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Simonds Homes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

First time to build with SIMONDs and was very satisfied with the entire building experience. The entire SIMONDs team - Ly, Alison, Brent and the rest were all very helpful and accommodating. They went out of their way to help us with our concerns.

The quality of the home built was very good. The house did't have any issues almost 6 months after handover.

Will definitely recommend SIMONDs to those wanting to build their homes.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Jay, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedb... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Fantastic customer service and communication!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I would greatly like to thank you for your high quality of work I have received throughout construction period of my property. I am really thrilled with the achieved outcome.

I would also like to thank Jessica Openshaw who has kindly assisted me during the process of the entire construction stage and the handover of the property.I have to admit that Jessica has helped me a lot to understand the construction stage and process with an excellent customer service.
she is very proactive and customer focused to me.
I am really impressed by Jessica capabilities in terms of tackling and resolving customer's issues. In other words, when I approached her in every step , Jessica came out with the responsive action and explanation.

I wish her all the best for her future endeavour.

I highly recommend her for any other aspects associated with your company.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Chiranjeevi, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positi... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2015

Do not trust their words

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

The underground water leaking caused severe damage to the skirting and walls. The maintenance department just fixed the water leaking and refused to repair all the damages until we told them that we will lodge a complaint with the Domestic Building Dispute Resolution Victoria. Then we met them in the house and they asked us to use our insurance company to fix all the damages and they will pay the excess fee. Now my insurance has accepted my claim then I contacted them many times but have not received any reply for the payment for the excess fee. I should have signed something when they lied to me that day.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Jian Li, thank you for getting in touch. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. This is certainly not an acceptable level of service. We want to make sure all your concerns are in... read more »

Hi Tristan,

The Job number is 40441 and my email is ken791127@msn.com. Please investigate and reply me by email.

Thanks Jian

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Simonds Home Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

We are in the process of commencing our first build with Simonds home, and so far so good. Our sales consultant Ashleigh was outstanding, her expertise and knowledge helped us choose our family home. Courtney then assistance us with designing, helping us create our vision. Whilst our CRC Katrina has been phenomenal in managing all that is required for us to start our build with Simonds. We can not wait to meet our site manager and get our house up, running and completed.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Linda, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey so far with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your posit... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Fantastic service and communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

We have built 3 homes in the last 10 years and the last 2 have been with simonds homes. We had a good experience last time so decided 2 build with them again. We dealt with Tony our salesman both times and we were very happy with his service and suggestions. Our supervisor Justin made the experience really enjoyable and was very kind. We only had a couple very minor issues but Justin got them fixed before I could bring them to his attention. He has a excellent eye for detail. I think what really helped our experience was the fact that Justin actually answers his phone and gave us regular phone calls and texts on how our house was progressing. He was pleasant to deal with. We will probably build again and will definitely look at simonds again. Thanks to our salesman Tony and our supervisor Justin.
Regards David and Gemma job number 49505

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi David, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! Thanks for providing your job number as well. I'll send your feedback straight to ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2018

House Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

My house is yet to start but I couldn't be happier with the service I have received from Simonds. I have consistently been kept up to date with the proceedings, form signing etc. The girls I have worked with in the Echuca and Bendigo offices have been friendly and incredibly easy to deal with and have made the process so simple and enjoyable.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi J! Thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with the team in Echuca has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your p... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Super Simonds Homes does it again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

This is the 4th time in 6 years we have used Simonds Homes to build our home. From the start of this build process we have been exceptionally happy with the effort and knowledge starting with our salesman and culminating with a super building supervisor.
At each stage we receive phone calls from our customer service officer and site supervisor explaining the next part of the building journey.
Terrific workmanship overseen by the great staff at Simonds Homes. Construction of our home started in early November 2017 and five months later we are only a few weeks away from moving in. Like most building projects there were some minor mistakes made along the way but these were rectified very quickly after our building supervisor was notified. Thank you to everyone at Simond Homes who was involved with the building of our home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Pete, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable, especially after all this time! If you wish to, please provide your job number and ... read more »

Job 53849

Brisbane

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Apr 2019

Incredible sales process, thorough and transparent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

My partner and I have spent the last 2 year researching areas and builders both in NSW and QLD.
We had one contract fall through with a different builder, in a different estate due to lies and deception on their end.
We became very hesitant to put anything forward again after that experience.

Until we met Michael Kelly from Simonds, at the Aura display village in Bells Ridge.
He made sure the whole process was run as smoothly as possible, and was transparent with the whole process from start to finish. Helping us make alterations to the house in order to get house we wanted to fit on the block we wanted even with all the convent requirements.

He was knowledgeable and practical with all that he helped us organise, staying back late to ensure we understood everything before signing or proceeding (being out first home, this was a big deal to us).

Spending majority of one of his busiest days (Sunday) with us running us through every minor detail and taking on roles that were not within his own to ensure our happiness and that we were at a complete understanding, we couldn't fault this man. He has the patience of a saint dealing with the million and one questions I wanted to ask.

We have not start building at this stage, but if the rest of the team is even half as good as him, I can definitely say we will be back in the future.

Thanks for everything Michael + and your awesome side kick! You are a gems, We really appreciate everything!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Jordie, thank you for the fantastic review! We are very happy to hear your journey with Michael and the team has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can dir... read more »

Hi Tristan,

The reference I have been using is Q3626.

Thank you!

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Second to none

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

I have just signed my contract to build with Jason and I could not ask for a more seamless, friendly process.
From the day I first chose to build with Simonds with Tony at the Officer display, I have felt i have been dealing with friends not a business. Communication has always been excellent. By the time I got to gallery stage I was having some major personal issues, Katrina and Belinda expedited this process in a friendly but still professional manner so that I was able to deal with everything smoothly. Contract signing with Jason was also a breeze as he was friendly and extremely knowledgable without the process feeling like it was automated. I am very happy with Simonds to date and am sure my whole build process will be of the same friendly and professional calibre.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Kim G, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fee... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Mar 2019

So far soooo good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I would like to say a big thank you to the team at Simonds homes in the Harpley Estate. From the moment we entered the display, both Joannie and Julia were very welcoming. We had a difficult time choosing our home because our land is a difficult size but with the amazing work done by Soney Chau who is the Senior Home Consultant we were able to have everything we want. Soney's eye for detail is second to none!! I know without his expert advice we would not be building our dream home.
Our customer relations coordinator Tiahn has been wonderfully accommodating in coordinating our appointments.
I will be writing further reviews as the progress of our house continues.
Thanks Simmods Home and Soney Chau,
Kim and Allan
Project number 56068

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Kim and Allan, thank you for the great and honest feedback. We really appreciate it, and we're very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! Thanks for providing your job numbe... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Simonds Woodlea Estate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I would like to thank Simonds Homes for building our dream home. It all started from our sales consultant Rob Taleski, he was amazing and his knowledge was exceptional. From Rob we had our customer service rep Gabbie Mallia and her manager Sharyne Stahl who helped us along the way with any issues or concerns we had. Our sight supervisor Tim France was brilliant. Words cannot describe how happy we are with Tims help throughout the journey, he went above and beyond and nothing we asked of him was too hard. Tim was always happy to accomodate us and meet us over the weekends on site to answer any questions or settle any nerves that we had.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Diana, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with Rob and the team has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct you... read more »

Hi Tristan,
Yes please, the job number is 51557.

Have a great day.
Diana

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Simonds are so nice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Everything is perfect,bell Tania is lovely lady, she done excellent job, she print all the information about the house and give me all the details and explain where we need the have change to suit the local council, she explained all the process we have to go through, and what promtion we are using , what we get for extras, we very happy about what she had done

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Yan, thank you so much for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with Tania and the team has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can di... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: May 2018

Simonds bringing dreams to life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

The Simonds team have delivered beyond our expectations for quality and craftmanship. Their tradesmen are experts of their field and know how to deliver the very best in timeframes that exceeds expectations.

Our build has been the most challenging and daring experience of our lives and we could not be happier to have the Simonds team to support us on our journey. Nothing is to much trouble or out of reach for us.

Thank you to the dedicated team of experts from Simonds homes.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Olivia! Thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fe... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: May 2019

Service of Simonds Up to now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

I can say so far so good. This is my first house and I believe I found the right builder. In this journey so far I made some design changes and went through stress at one point of time. However, I must appreciate [name removed], Senior Home Consultant at Harpley Simonds Display, gave a lot of support and suggestions to help us finalize our building plan. We are eagerly waiting for our land titling and build our home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Srinivas, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable so far! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your po... read more »

Sydney

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Simonds Sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

We built with Simonds in Sydney. We've been living in the house for about 9 months now and are very happy.

The build quality was excellent, and the customer service has been amazing from the admin, to gallery selections, to building, to post handover maintenance. During the contract stage they made a decision that they didn't need to, which saved us thousands of dollars and we really appreciated that. Everybody we dealt with there have been great and really made us feel like we were important.

Obviously, not everything went well and there were things that could have been done better on both sides, but we were always confident that Simonds would do the right thing by us and they always did. In the end they gave us a home we're proud of and are so happy living in.

They have a great team working in Sydney and have an excellent showroom and office. Everything was top notch. I'd build with them again in a heartbeat and would recommend them to anyone.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi there, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable, and that all your concerns were dealt with transparency. If you wish to, please ... read more »

The job number is N0603