Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Job 50541.Fantastic experience. 10/10. Would recommend to everyone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

This was our first home and everything was new for us. Our excitement over the construction of our new home is matched by the efforts of our building supervisor Beau and customer relationship coordinator Priya. Construction was pretty fast. Great, highly responsive and friendly team. Glad to have worked closely with Beau and Priya. We are ahead of contracted completion time. Beau and Priya both of them were constantly keeping me up to date. Beau was going out of his way to ensure any issues i had were resolved so i could move in as soon as possible. Thank you very much Beau for building our first house and helping us with everything and also special thanks to Priya for top customer service. You guys have returned my every single call whenever i had any issues. It was a great experience. The finished product was beyond my expectations and i appreciate all the hard work of those involved. I must congratulate Beau for doing such an amazing job.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Bakh, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback... read more »

Job number 50541.

Tarneit

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2018

New House

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

So far the workmanship is fantastic, we had the very best of customer support from Tihan, especially when I asked her if we can have plumbing for the fridge in the middle of the build and approved contract, including our building supervisor Beau who got us a powerpoint that too in the middle of the build, which I thought was not possible. We would really like to thank the whole team.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Janardhan, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fee... read more »

Hi,
My job number is : 51701.

Thank you.
Janardhan

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Great Service Dream Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Building with Simonds has been a dream & stress free build. From the sales staff Brad & Jess for making the start process very easy. I would like to thank the CRC team Cara, Skie & Julie from the Wonthaggi office for all there admin support. What can I say about our site supervisor Mick, we couldn't of asked for better. Mick kept us up to date throughout the build. His attention to detail & building knowledge plus his willingness to meet us on site at a time that suited us, making building with Simonds home's a dream. Looking forward to building another Simonds home in the near future.
Franciess

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Fran, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Great home built fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Extremely efficient build in record time. There were very few defects in our home and we have not had any problems at all post completion. Angelo kept us up to date the whole way through the process with several trades working next to each other. We were also very satisfied with the regular weekly updates from their customer service team. Would highly recommend.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Louise, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedba... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Jul 2018

A Smooth and Easy Process All arround

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Initially Mathew the Sales Representative at St Clair, was very helpful when selecting the design and plan of our home.
We found both workmanship and build quality of a very high standard, inside and outside.
Our build is well managed by Heath our site supervisor, who at all times kept us updated with all the progress and that is really helpful and professional. He always answer any query regarding the build.
We were very impressed by Kelly Kellogg our CRC, who kept us informed of requirements and progress and supported us whenever necessary. Beyond everything else she also helped us to solve the issue with the Bank. Whenever we had put our query she was there to help us doesn’t matter how many times we called her she is always there.
All the office staff is very friendly the receptionist Rene always greeted us with friendly smile and Our gallery experience was great with Trish.

So if you ask if we want to build again I would say yes of course we will build with Simonds Again.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Amrinder, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feed... read more »

Ballarat

• 2 comments
  • 11 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Fantastic Customer Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

My build journey with Simonds has been so far so GREAT. I could not recommend them more! Customer Service from the minute I walked in the door was fantastic. The designs are practical and flexible and well-priced in comparison to other companies. Apart from enjoying the range of options I have found the staff especially helpful throughout the entire process.

I have been fortunate enough to have Jade form the Geelong Office has my Customer Relationships Coordinator and she has been particularly helpful in guiding me through the process, I could not recommend someone more who you can trust with your home building process. If she misses my call she calls me back straight away, if she doesn't know the answer to something she follows it up always, she ensures everything gets done as soon as possible and has been in touch with me persistently throughout the journey even now as my home is progressing through construction.

My Simonds experience has been overall excellent and has certainly exceeded my expectations. I am glad I made the decision to build with Simonds and hate to think about some experiences I could have had if I had chosen to build through other companies. Once again, big thank you to Jade who I have counted on through the entire build process - so thankful for your efforts and have appreciated your support. 100% Recommend Simonds Homes!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Megan, thanks so much for the fantastic and honest feedback! We're very happy to hear your journey so far with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: May 2018

First simmonds home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Due to the building Supervisor Bill Stevenson, my build was made easier as he answered all questions that I needed answered. He was very knowledgeable and with any queries I had he followed them up straight away. Overall a great bloke and really helped me through my first house.
Admin where hard to work with at times but other than that a good experience

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Jordan, thanks so much for the honest feedback. We're very happy to hear your journey with Bill has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your feedb... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Excellent service and stress free build!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Building with Simonds has been a great experience. Everyone involved in the process has been helpful and always there to answer any questions I may have. My supervisor Evan has gone above and beyond to ensure the quality of my home has been built to a high standard and ensured everything was running smoothly. Overall, I highly recommended building with Simonds!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Maria, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fee... read more »

45636... Point Cook office

10/10 would recommend Simonds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

As this was our first time building, our Site Supervisor Justin Bersey was excellent! He answered any questions we had promptly and anything we weren’t happy with, he had fixed as soon as possible.
Our Sales Consultant Jamie Power was equally as accommodating during the initial stages of planning.
Although there were a couple of hiccups, overall the experience and process was extremely positive! If given the opportunity to build again, my partner and I would definitely recommend the Simonds Gippsland team. Thank you so much to everyone involved!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Gerard, thank you for the honest feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable and that all hiccups were fixed with haste! If you wish to, please provide yo... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

We have been dealing with Simmonds for almost 2 years now. Our first ever experience was with Cahill who is in the Blakes Crossing office. From that first initial appointment we have been blown away with how helpful he was. Our selection day was a fantastic experience and made alot easier by the experienced staff. I couldn't recommend Simmonds & Cahill enough

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Emma, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feed... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Excellent house and great service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I would like to thank Simonds for building my first home. The experience was great with my building supervisor Evan Gibb constantly keeping me up to date and going out of he's way to ensure any issues I had were resolved so I could move in as soon as possible and a special thanks as well to my consultant Soney Chau for continuing to help me with any issues and giving me top customer service.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Chris, thanks so much for the kind and honest feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with Soney and Evan has been both reliable and enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your j... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Great service and highly responsive team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

In terms of workmanship and build quality, there are definitely areas of improvement especially in terms of brick laying. However the build, customer service and support were overall good. There were some missed items but were later on fixed. Great, highly responsive and friendly team - glad to have worked closely with Priya and Mick. Construction was pretty fast ahead of contracted completion time which is great for us.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Rachel, thank you for the great and honest feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with our team has been enjoyable. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct ... read more »

Hi, it’s 54483

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Our excitement over the construction of our new home is matched by the efforts of our Permits Manager (Jennifer Lawford) and our Customer Relationship Co-ordinator (Marcus Williams). Massive praise and accolades for helping us create our new home from a simple thought to a reality. Nothing was too hard or not achievable. Simonds Homes have been understanding and accommodating during the entire process and I will recommend them to anybody. Well done team.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Nev, thank you so much for the great feedback! We're very happy to hear your journey with Jennifer and Marcus has been exciting! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can dir... read more »

New House

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

This was my second house, but my first through Simonds. The speed of the build was quite fast, it was faster than my first house. The management of the build was terrific, I had no trouble contacting my supervisor at any time. The finished product was beyond my expectations and I appreciate all the hard work of those involved. .

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Andy, thanks so much for the great feedback! We are very pleased to hear your second journey with us has been enjoyable. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your ... read more »

In a word, Professional in all aspects.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

The workmanship and build quality could not really be faltered.
I must congratulate John on his management and he was always ready to assist with any minor changes, where possible. The standard of supervision together with the standard of workmanship made for a quality build.
The whole team at Simonds Geelong,
Brooke, Julie, Mandy and Vilna and Tania made it a very pleasant experience in the design, planning and construction of our home.

Comments
Simonds Official

What a nice review! Thanks T. Rise for the kind words. We are very happy to hear your journey with the Geelong team has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can ... read more »

Fantastic value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

We are very happy with both our customer relations manager & build supervisor. We have looked at different builders for 3 years before we chose Simonds & thy could not be beaten on value for money. We have had so many people already comment on how well we have done for what the house cost us. Thank you again Simonds.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Zachy, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fee... read more »

Great First Home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

In building my first home simonds have been incredibly accommodating starting with Brad and Jess who helped with the initial planning and then to Skie whom I can't speak highly enough of, she has gone above and beyond in making sure everything has gone smoothly and constantly keeping in contact. And my site manager Michael who has made sure everything is up to standard throughout the building process. I would highly recommend Simonds Homes to anybody.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Morgan, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with Brad, Jess, Skie and Michael has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we c... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: May 2019

Home Sweet Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

This was a first time build experience for us and we really didn't know what to expect. From the moment we first visited a Simonds Display home until the time we were handed the keys to our new home six months later we were impressed with the knowledge, professionalism and expertise we were given. We love the finished product. The attention to detail by our Building Supervisor Bill Stephenson was first class. Nothing was ever too much trouble in his prompt answering of our many questions and he ensured we were kept in the loop every step of the way. An all round good guy. What can we say about Ebonie Andrew our Customer Relationship Coordinator. She was an absolute delight to work with. We never had to ask her the same question twice, our enquiries were always dealt with expertly and immediately. We knew we were in good hands. Our Gallery Appointment in St. Kilda with Cat Brehaut and the team was a great day. They helped us coordinate everything from our roof down to door nobs! Cat is a woman who knows style and colour. Last and by no means least we need to acknowledge Aaron Wilson. He was the first Simonds team member that we interacted with at a display home in Traralgon. His knowledge and friendly manner are probably the main reason we chose to go with Simonds homes. We highly recommend this company to anybody.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Col and Yvette. Wow! Thank you for the amazing feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with everyone in the team has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number an... read more »

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

From Sales to Contract Stage we have worked with Milie, Marina and Lauren, all of them amazing and absolutely professional. They advised on cost reductions in certain sections which we probably never considered and we were pleasantly surprised. They were patient took up my many many questions giving me the pros and cons to weigh. This helped sort out our various confusions considering we were building for the first time in Australia. Very impressed and would certainly recommend Simmonds.

Cheers guys!!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Subbailmtv, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with the team has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct yo... read more »

Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Such a great choice for our first investment! Great team :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

We looked at building through Simonds to start our first investment property, and we are so happy we did! The process through sales was fantastic - Michael really understood what we wanted and went above and beyond to give exceptional service, and the plan of our house ended up perfect. Aleisha, was also wonderful to deal with as she gave prompt and friendly responses to any questions we had. Terry our building supervisor was great as he kept us up to date with the process and made sure we were happy with the build. He took us around the house upon completion where we were very pleased with the final product. Overall, we had an excellent, stress-free and easy experience with Simonds, and an awesome team by our side! Thank you for helping us with our first investment :)

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi BBF, thank you for the amazing feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with the eam has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positiv... read more »

2 of 55 pages