Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Genuine service and exceptional work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

I'm currently building my 2nd home with Simonds. I built my 1st home with them back 3 years ago. This time I'm building the Villa Vittoria. My experience with Simonds have been amazing. I enjoyed every part of it, the genuine service, professionalism and the efficiency work have once again blown me away. Shaun Neville my site supervisor has been delivering exceptional work, with the amount of rain we had, my house is at fixing stage and it only has been 3 months since the construction started.

Everyone who have helped me in the process have been absolutely fantastic. Started with Sales consultant Carol who suggested the house plan that i love with a bit of personal touch with it, our customer service coordinator Jessica- answer any questions i had in a promptly manner, my gallery professional Jesse and our tiles consultant Jaz, they are an exceptional professional who helped me alot with my colours selection - lastly as mentioned earlier my supervisor Shaun is exceptional of what he does. Also he is very easy to talk to.
Genuine service is the right term to describe this exceptional team.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me with my house. And now we all can not wait to move in!!

Comments
Simonds Official

Thanks for your feedback! Always great to hear of customers choosing to build a 2nd or 3rd time with our team.

Simonds Official

Hi N.L, just following up, if you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your feedback and experience to the team members involved. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Jul 2018

In general we are very happy with Simonds and the product and the service provided up to now.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Sorry, the house build has not started yet. Regarding the process of quotation and final contract and price, I believe that more time is required for a proper review of all prices, because some was reviewed and adjusted, but I think that not all prices were correct. But, in term of support and customer service, in general everyone has been very diligent and concern about our needs as customer.

Comments
Simonds Official

Great to hear your experience has been a good one Mariot. We're working to improve our process to make the pricing more transparent.

Simonds Official

Hi Mariot, just following up. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your feedback and experience to the team members involved. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if th... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Jun 2018

It's all worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

From day one, the people from Simonds were very enthusiastic and very helpful in the whole process. There were very open to answer all questions that I wished to ask. The guys in Simonds are warm and accommodating to my needs all the time. I'm still on the process of my loan and had a lot of setbacks with my application. Even so, there were very open and flexible to adjust to this very lengthy process. What makes Simonds stand out from the other builders I would say is that you have the freedom to customise your own home through their various upgrade options, and the staff in their Loganholme Gallery made me feel very at ease and helped me a lot in choosing the right colour themes and design for my home. I made the perfect choice in deciding to go and build with Simonds. And yes I believe it will all be worth it!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Kris, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us and the Loganholme team been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct yo... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Talk about structure and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Walking into the Wonthaggi branch always makes you feel good! From the start dealing with Brad and Jess it was a fun, easy and straightforward. Brad's and Jess's knowledge is evident and made me feel totallycomfortable with the product Simonds are offering.

Moving onto Skie, the service and updates along the process are outstanding. She is always super prompt with her responses and so keen to help. All over there is great dynamic in the whole team including James, Mick and Scotty. I would highly recommend building with Simonds in Wonthaggi!!!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Victoria, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us and the Wonthaggi branch has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Dec 2017

product review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Good workmanship and build quality. Our home is great. We chose the design from catalogue and there was no open home to view. We are happy with the overall outcome of the house. It is beyond what we expected.
Good management. Everything was great. We have referred our son who will also be building with Simonds.
Excellent customer service and support. Always happy to answer questions and went an extra mile to make sure we were happy.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Rossie, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedba... read more »

Oxenford

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Simonds are all about service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

The team from Simonds have been very helpful right from the start at the display home at Upper Coomera on the Gold Coast. We dealt with Cary, who was fantastic allowing us to modify the floor plan to suit our needs, some builders will not let you do this. Lyn is our customer relation coordinator and she has been just great. Working with us for over 2 years as our land took a lot longer than anyone could predict it would. In this time we had made a lot of changes to the house with adding extras and taking out other things moving things around, she was very patient, professional and accommodating to our needs at all times. We finally got our slab poured mid October 2017. Our site superviser Cam has been working very hard with us and the house is now three quarters finished. Cam has met all our requests and expectations with the build thus far. I can highly recommend Simonds to anyone who is looking for a builder that will deliver the results that you deserve.

Greg W

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Greg, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable so far! Only one quarter left! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can... read more »

Our job number is Q2333

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Sep 2018

The Simonds people makes the difference!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Before I decided which builder to go with I almost contacted all the mainstream builders in the market. The reasons that I finally chose Simonds because the Flinders design is quite good and Simonds is flexible to modify the standard design to meet almost all my needs. In addition to the product itself, the Simonds staff is the most significant+ factor that helps me to make the final decision. My sales consultant Michael Downs from Upper Coomera display home is a very responsible and patient gentleman, as a first home buyer, I had lots of questions with regard to the construction of the house. Every time I sent a question list to Michael, he replied me promptly and in case that he needed to take some time to consult with some other colleagues he kept me informed of the progress all the time, his answers in most cases are more than my expectation. I also appreciate Carol Lok who works in Rochedale display home, she is quite professional and gave me a lot of useful suggestions despite she is not my direct sales consultant. My Client Relationship Coordinator Maria Lozano is also very nice, she tried very hard to meet all my requests to ensure a satisfactory client experience. One thing worth to mention that every time she gave me a call I can feel her passion and enthusiasm from her voice. My contract presentor Catherine is pregnant and will give birth to her baby next month, but she still work very hard and explain the contract terms for me. Overall, my experience with Simonds so far is quite good and Simonds staff impressed me by demonstrating a very good team work and internal cooperation.

I just signed the contract with Simonds last week and the construction is expected to commence early next year. The construction is the most important part of the whole building journey, I hope Simonds could continue to deliver its satisfactory service and products to clients and don't let me down. I would continue to update my experience with Simonds here as the construction is going on. Really can't wait to see my dream house comes to life.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Larry, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable so far! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive ... read more »

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Poor Admin and False commitment

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I have signed contract on July-2017 to build two story house. However, due to lack of staff, poor communication and delay in file processing as today (13/12/2017) construction has not commence at our site. The sales staff shows different picture while signing for initial amount but in realty its different, they(sales staff) they can't do much about it.

They are getting more jobs. However, they have not enough resources staff,contractors to fulfill the promise and that results, I am paying for rent and mortgage for my land as well. If anyone, want to review and confirm my scenario I would like to share, so you will opt for better alternative.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Varun, thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear about your frustration. We would like to make sure that all of your concerns are addressed so we have ensure a team member contacts you as... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jun 2018

A very positive experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

From day one we have been very happy with our choice to use Simonds to build. From getting so much help and guidance from Brad and Jess in sales then onto Skie, our CRC who never hesitated to answer all our questions and finally Aaron our construction supervisor who has been on the ball from day one with any issues on site and frequent updates. We can't wait to see our finished home and have every bit of confidence in the whole Simonds team that it will be amazing!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Lisa! Thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable so far! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive f... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Smooth sailing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Very happy with the process so far and am super excited to see my finished home!! From the beginning Carol our sales adviser was so patient and detailed with every bit of our design stage that we knew we came to the right place, the level of knowledge and care she displayed was really comforting as this is our dream home. We were concerned that this would not always be so smooth throughout the process however Jess our customer coordinator has been super helpful and always keeping us informed and guiding us through this process. Getting this far has not come without any stress however having the support structure that we have experienced is much of a relief for us. The building manager Ricky even came to our site for a preliminary site visit to go through what complications we would face during construction. I truly would like to thank Simonds and their QLD team for looking after our forever home!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi AnthonyW! Thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable so far! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positi... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Simonds is great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Simonds team members are all very helpful and patient with our questions as we don't have any experience of building our own house. our supervisor Lyn always can solve our concerns and makes the progress goes more easily. I love the art gallery so many choices in there and had a lot of fun! So far really enjoy building our first house with Simonds!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi CLH! Thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable so far! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fe... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Our Build Journey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Choosing a builder to build our new home was one of the hardest decisions my husband and I have had to make. We did not feel comfortable with many of the builders as we felt they were not providing us with the enough information. We felt comfortable with the Simonds consultants always readily available to answer all our questions and give us the time we needed. The office at Yarrabilba was very helpful and sat us own and explained the entire process and how Simonds could accommodate to our needs and expectations.

The Brisbane Simonds office has been fantastic! Everyone we have met through our journey at the office has kept us informed through each stage of the process and have been readily available to answer all our questions and any issues we incurred were quickly and positively sorted. We are set to commence build Feb 2018 and are super excited to see the plans come to life! I'm sure with the support of Simonds our house journey will continue positively. A big thank you to Maria Lozano for being so helpful through this process.

Excited to continue on this Journey with Simonds Homes and hopefully have a gorgeous home soon!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi shObs! Thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable so far! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive ... read more »

Gold Coast

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

I was nervous building our first home because of all the horror stories you hear but other than a small few hurdles with council approvals initially we really had the smoothest build I could have imagined.
All of our team, Erin our CRC, Chris our Sales Rep & Cameron our Site Manager were professional, easy to deal with, and most importantly for us they were always available to chat to about any questions or issues we had. If unsure of anything they would find out and get straight back to us.
We've now been living in our brand new home for a couple of months and we have only had one small issue with external plumbing/pipes in the front yard, but all it took was a phone call to our Site Manager and he had it fixed by the plumber within 2 weeks.
The workmanship and quality of our home is of a high quality with many of our neighbors stating how impressed they are with our home compared to there own builds with other builders and the number of issues they have found since moving in.
We definitely made the right choice with Simonds.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Lauren! Thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable so fa! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive ... read more »

Our job number is Q3082, Thanks :)

Melbourne

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Quality home, efficient work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

The group at Simonds in the Northern suburbs were great from start to finish. There was constant communication and we were kept up to date on everything that was happening throughout the build. The build was efficient and when issues were encountered, they were quickly fixed. Even after we moved in Simonds listened to our issues and concerns and swiftly dealt with them. Great communication and quality build

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Gamini, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedba... read more »

Thanks for reply. Our job no is 48779

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Exceptional service and quality work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I started with a challenge block of land, went to almost every displays at Rochedale estate. It seemed very hard for anyone to get back to me. Until i walked into Simonds display, the sales consultant Carol who took the time in explaining to me the conditions of my site and what to look out for. I knew straight away i found a right builder to build my 1st home. I was impressed with Carol's paitence and knowlege. Her attention to details to ensuring my plans are what i wanted.

Also, my CRC Jesscia she had been so wonderful, not only keeping me uptodate on the progress, she responded promptly on any questions i had. Catherine, my contract representative, she ensures i understand every part of my contract and my house plan. Very lovely lady. My supervisor had taught me alot about construction, always happy to answer any questions i had.

My house was completed earlier than expected timeframe. My parents and i were very impressed with the quality of workmanship and efficiency of work. I would like to thank everyone who helped me with my 1st home, Simonds you do have a great team in delivering the exceptional work. Now i have been living in my 1st Simonds home for a year, absolutely have no issues with it.

Thank you for making it a memorable one for me. I cant wait to build with you guys again soon.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Chi Lam, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedb... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2017

'Loved the whole experience'

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

This was the first house we had ever built.Both Mandy Stap(customer relationship coordinator) and Chris Cole(building supervisor) from Simond's Home's in Geelong,have been fantastic through out the whole building process.Chris Cole had our house built fast and to a profesional level while paying attention to detail.When problems occured(and they do)the problems were rectified to our advantage.Mandy Stap always keeped us up to date every Friday,we knew exactly what had been done through the week.Where very happy with our house and can't wait to start our new life...Thank's again Simond's Home's Geelong.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Spanners, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feed... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Excellent work by Simonds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Very happy with the building process right through. Personally noticed that quality products are used and excellent finish throughout the building. Knowing most of the building work myself Simonds has done an excellent work to build my house. Explaining and answering all my questions. Will recommend Simonds to anyone who wants to build their dream home trouble free by a builder.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Kumar! Thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedbac... read more »

Romsey

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2018

A reassuring experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Both Peggy & I have been pleasantly surprised with the way that Simonds Homes has lead us through the process of planning and getting to the start of building our new Rio home on a lovely quarter acre block in Romsey.
We have been dealing with Mark Collet out of Romsey and the Simonds Vic Country North construction team out of Bendigo. There have been a number of hiccups (never been through a project or construction of anything without some of those!!) but the way in which the Simonds team have resolved all of the anomalies and misunderstandings, has been exceptionally reasonable and professional. We are completely confident and at peace that we will have our quality, high-spec home completed without losing hair! Simonds have kept us completely in the loop at all times; they have also been more than happy to work with and fully cooperate with our independent building inspector, managing to be flexible whilst still embracing sustainable processes and procedures. David Osterlund

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi David! Thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with our different teams has been enjoyable, and that all hiccups were taken care of efficiently. If you wish to, ... read more »

Our job number is 54281. Regards David.

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Great experience with our house build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Simonds have been fantastic in every step of our process.
We really enjoyed our gallery appointment in the amazing showroom where we got to pick all of our selections.
Our customer relationship coordinator, Lucas, has been truly polite, professional and ultra responsive to every query I have had.
The house began construction at the start of September and now in December we are ready to move in!
The build had gone smoothly and professionally, we really feel well looked after, especially by our site supervisor Justin, who has gone above and beyond. Each phone call is responded to promptly and the construction process has been faultless. He kept us well informed of each step and has been awesome to deal with.
If I were to build again, I honestly would go straight back to Simonds.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Eugene, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedba... read more »

Stratford

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Its the People that make the difference

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

From the first day we met the sales consultant Chris Cullen we were convinced we were making the right choice, he put us at ease from the start unlike others in the industry .Our sales liaison Jodie was brilliant and our site supervisor Jason was outstanding. We had heard horror stories of using a volume builder. Jason made the build easy, everything was kept under control,the workmanship was as good if not better than more expensive builds at a fraction of the price, Jason would regularly send me updates, photos and text messages and keep me informed with the progress . The team went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations. Like anything there have been a few hiccups along the way however these were rectified quickly. From start to finish I have been impressed and I am convinced it was the team I was dealing with that made the difference.I am looking at another build in 2018 and would proceed providing I could deal with the same people

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Mark, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback... read more »

Thanks I would appreciate it if the people involved received my feedback. They deserve a thankyou from myself and Simonds
CLIENT JOB NO: 51670