Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Great First Home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

In building my first home simonds have been incredibly accommodating starting with Brad and Jess who helped with the initial planning and then to Skie whom I can't speak highly enough of, she has gone above and beyond in making sure everything has gone smoothly and constantly keeping in contact. And my site manager Michael who has made sure everything is up to standard throughout the building process. I would highly recommend Simonds Homes to anybody.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Morgan, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with Brad, Jess, Skie and Michael has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we c... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: May 2019

Home Sweet Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

This was a first time build experience for us and we really didn't know what to expect. From the moment we first visited a Simonds Display home until the time we were handed the keys to our new home six months later we were impressed with the knowledge, professionalism and expertise we were given. We love the finished product. The attention to detail by our Building Supervisor Bill Stephenson was first class. Nothing was ever too much trouble in his prompt answering of our many questions and he ensured we were kept in the loop every step of the way. An all round good guy. What can we say about Ebonie Andrew our Customer Relationship Coordinator. She was an absolute delight to work with. We never had to ask her the same question twice, our enquiries were always dealt with expertly and immediately. We knew we were in good hands. Our Gallery Appointment in St. Kilda with Cat Brehaut and the team was a great day. They helped us coordinate everything from our roof down to door nobs! Cat is a woman who knows style and colour. Last and by no means least we need to acknowledge Aaron Wilson. He was the first Simonds team member that we interacted with at a display home in Traralgon. His knowledge and friendly manner are probably the main reason we chose to go with Simonds homes. We highly recommend this company to anybody.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Col and Yvette. Wow! Thank you for the amazing feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with everyone in the team has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number an... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

From Sales to Contract Stage we have worked with Milie, Marina and Lauren, all of them amazing and absolutely professional. They advised on cost reductions in certain sections which we probably never considered and we were pleasantly surprised. They were patient took up my many many questions giving me the pros and cons to weigh. This helped sort out our various confusions considering we were building for the first time in Australia. Very impressed and would certainly recommend Simmonds.

Cheers guys!!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Subbailmtv, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with the team has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct yo... read more »

Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Such a great choice for our first investment! Great team :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

We looked at building through Simonds to start our first investment property, and we are so happy we did! The process through sales was fantastic - Michael really understood what we wanted and went above and beyond to give exceptional service, and the plan of our house ended up perfect. Aleisha, was also wonderful to deal with as she gave prompt and friendly responses to any questions we had. Terry our building supervisor was great as he kept us up to date with the process and made sure we were happy with the build. He took us around the house upon completion where we were very pleased with the final product. Overall, we had an excellent, stress-free and easy experience with Simonds, and an awesome team by our side! Thank you for helping us with our first investment :)

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi BBF, thank you for the amazing feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with the eam has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positiv... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jan 2019

Excellent customer service. I Wish I had built with Simonds earlier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

To All the staff at Geelong Simonds have extremely professional and helpful. The team at Simonds Geelong have made the process very fast and easy up to this stage. Thanks to Melitta who has promptly sorted out any issues, questions or late changes I have made. I cannot wait to see the final product in the near future. Thanks team

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Chappy! Thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with the Geelong team has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct yo... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Excellent service from the sales team through to the build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

From Brad to Skie, through to Aaron, Simonds has been a pleasure to build through. Brad knew exactly what he was talking about when selling and Skie has been nothing but a revelation in terms or service and support. Aaron has kept us updated weekly along the way and has been available to answer any questions that have popped up. The team in Bass Coast is amazing! I highly recommend their services! The stuff of LEGENDS!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Daniel, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fe... read more »

Adelaide

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Two Stunning Homes - Adelaide

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

Okay, so we were first timers and we took our time before deciding on a builder. Simonds could have got sick of us, with all our questions and concerns... but they didn't. They patiently guided us through every step of the process and were professional and never made us feel silly. From our contract signing through to handover, we found every person we dealt with very friendly and helpful. At gallery selection, we were guided through and did not feel rushed or under pressure to decide. They get that this is a big outlay, and treated us with respect and patience. The Adelaide office is who we mainly dealt with, and Josh was very helpful and returned our calls and emails. Heath was our supervisor, and nothing was too much hassle. We could meet on site regularly and ask as many questions as we liked. The fixed contract helped and we had no nasty surprises. Josh advised us during the build, they had found out we could get NBN pre wired, which would save money doing it later. This was the only extra charge, which we agreed to of course. The houses came up a treat, and everyone that comes through our new homes, is blown away by the style and the quality of the finishes. We did quite a few upgrades, which came up really well. We will live in, and sell one. To give an idea of how good they are, the offers we have received for one house, will very comfortbaly pay for the build of both houses, plus more. So thanks to Simonds Homes Adelaide, and the team there. Couldn't be happier.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi there, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with the Adelaide team has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct yo... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Dec 2018

My first Simonds home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

My home is only at the slab stage. But so far everyone involved has been friendly and helpful. A very happy and stress free experience to date. The display home I went through was beautiful I hope mine will be nicer.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Dixie, thank you for the great feedback!

If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback to the team members involved.

Best wishes, Tristan.

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: May 2018

Fantastic Service - Made it all so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

This was our first home and we were new to this whole process. Brad was easy to deal with and was helpful throughout the selection process. Jess & Skie were quick with their communication and able to help in any way they could. Mick and Scott dealt with all our building questions, had fantastic communication and letting us know where we were up to in our build, answered all my questions and made me feel relaxed with the process. We could not be happier with our new home, and thanks to all those incredible staff members at Simonds who made this a stress free process. Very happy.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Courtney, thank you for the great feedback! It's great to hear that you were guided well through your first home buying process We are very happy to hear your journey with Jess, Skie, Mike an... read more »

Tarneit

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I would like to thank Priya Dhaliwal for her continuous support, caring attitude and quick responses. She was of great help right from the day 1 and we could enjoy the while build process only due to her immense knowledge and excellent customer service skills. I have great faith in Simonds build quality but her ability to guide correctly and provide selfless service added to our overall experience.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Rajan! Thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with Priya has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive ... read more »

Job number: 51462

Brisbane

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Jan 2019

Outstanding customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Despite only being at the back end of the pre-site stage, the process has been extremely efficient and transparent. The professionalism, level of care and expertise demonstrated by everyone from our initial display centre visit, specifically Rod and Angie, right through to our consultants in head office, namely Maria, Jesse, Kelly, Jaz who provided much needed assistance with drafting, gallery and contracts, has been second to none. We particularly appreciate their accessibility and prompt responses. We also value the mysimonds website which helps us track and monitor the progress of the build. Although there’s a long way to go, we feel like we could not have been placed in better hands.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi David, thank you for the great feedback. We're happy that the process so far has been delivered with transparency and care! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct y... read more »

Thank you. Q3745

Sydney

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jul 2019

Great work so far by Simonds and Soney Chau

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I recently bought a home land package in Melbourne and Simonds is the builder for the project. I am from Sydney so initially had doubts that it will be difficult to finalise the design/layout and do other formalities over phone/email but I am pleasantly surprised by the professionalism shown by Soney Chau who spent a lot of time with me over phone to get the layout and design finalised for our home and he used his experience to suggest me a few good things to consider for the home. I am fortunate to have Soney work with me for the initial phase of this project. Now I am into next phase of the project where Priya Dhaliwal is working with me to get the contract signed and am very pleased by her professional conduct as well. So far so good. Great work guys and thanks you - Avi !!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Avi! Thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedb... read more »

project/ job number: 56181

Sunbury

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Multiple sales consultants who don’t know their products

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

We went through three different sales consultants prior to Gallery... every one made multiple errors which we had to keep changing.
However one thing we were told over and over was that the triple stacker doors we wanted were in the contract. (You assume they know their stuff, we don’t know what the door codes mean). We even ordered matching screen doors through Simonds. Fast forward to the build. Doors go in, correct size but our beautiful triple stacker doors only have one moving panel... thus they are not stackers. But guess what, the screen doors will be stackers. How does that work? We get in touch politely to Simonds to talk about this and they say they’ll send someone out. Sounded so promising. He says he’ll get back quickly, two weeks later we get the phone all to say that Simonds will fit doors at our cost $1200 each if we’d like. ARE YOU FOR REAL? Every salesperson was under the impression this door code was triple stacker door. Yet, Simonds is too tight to honour their customer. Disgusted by the level of unprofessionalism. If Simonds believes that we should know the codes, give us a definition of these.
We spent every last cent on upgrades to make our dream Bolton a reality. We paid $6000 for a raised ceiling in the kitchen and wanted the flow outside, yet the door here and in our lounge mean our beautiful in door outdoor flow are a real disappointment. We should not have to pay full replacement for totally new doors. Pay the probably $250 difference in the product we were sold and the product we asked for, yes. Don’t be stingy Simonds. You are a huge company. Look after your customers.

Our exterior upgrades cost over three thousand and we chose the brick and mortar from a big wall display at Simonds Gallery. The mortar was noted as off white. once again, we had to trust in our salespeople. BIG MISTAKE! Turns out the mortar at the Gallery was not off white. Needless to say our exterior is a big disappointment. What do Simonds have to say? It’s in the contract.

Very disappointed. It has really put a dampener on our build. Had hoped for a more professional, knowledgeable and customer caring company.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Cait. Thank you for getting in touch. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. This is certainly not an acceptable level of service at all. I want to make sure all your concerns are... read more »

54406. [Name Removed] said the above . We said this wasn’t good enough and basically had to get hard, adding that we’d turn to social media. He is now taking another look into this. It’s a shame th... read more »

Dream Home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Would like to thank Simonds for building our dream home it is exactly what we wanted. Right front the start the customer service has been exceptional from the initial stage dealing with Jamie Power then to Ebonie Andrews who guided us through the build process and answered all our queries straight away, and finally Justin Bersey our supervisor who has gone above and beyond to make everything perfect for us. To be honest we were concerned about building with Simonds due to issues that had occurred on other builds, but so far everything has been terrific. Looking forward to spending may happy years here. Thanks Simonds.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Scally, thanks for the kind and honest feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your posit... read more »

Sorry Tristan forgot to enter that when I was doing the review 54769

Simonds Official

No worries! Thanks for providing it now. I'll let the team know!

GEELONG

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Feb 2019

Experience Counts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Ever since my first contact at the Simonds Display home at Mount Duneed i was thoroughly impressed with the knowledge of staff and the vast product range. I was pleasantly surprised once again when it came time to pick my colors - My color consultant Bec was super helpful with a real eye for detail and also respected my budget that my consultant and i had allocated. My CRC Melitta has been absolutely amazing - she is worth her weight in gold - extremely efficient and her knowledge and promptness are second to none all with a friendly attitude. I would strongly suggest the Simonds Homes Geelong team to anyone looking to build!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi there! Thank you so much for the excellent feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your p... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Jun 2018

First Home Buyers - Exceptional Experience!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

My brother and I are known to be meticulous people, so we had high standards and were quite nervous as the build of our first home began. Simonds completely delivered beyond our expectations! The degree of care and detail delivered from our build team was outstanding. We inspected each stage of our home and were thrilled with the workmanship and the cleanliness of the site at all times. Not only was the product of high quality but the service was exceptional to match. Alistair was our site manager, he was a dream to partner with - always taking the time to explain and communicate in detail - making sure we were comfortable and informed at all times! The build schedule was consistently tightly managed; we have actually received the keys to our new home EARLIER than expected and could not be happier! We are elated that we choose to build with Simonds as the journey has been smooth and fun! From our first step with our sales consultation team (the amazing Rod and Angie), to our wonderful gallery experience, to our constant communication with the exceptional Jessica (superhuman customer relationship coordinator), to the final stage of construction with Alistair and our excellent build team - every step was made easy with the magnificent team we were blessed with. My family and I truly appreciate the time and attention that our Simonds Team so kindly gave to us and our home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Bek, thank you for the fantastic feedback. We are very happy we were able to meet your needs and expectations! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive ... read more »

Hi Tristan,
Yes please do! It is: Q3513
Thank-you!

Simonds Official

Thanks Bek, I've forwarded it to our team. Have a great day!

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Dec 2019

Sales Consultant Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

We are first home owners and have very limited knowledge about building a house, however, dealing with Duke at Harvest in Thornton was a very easy and comforting experience. Duke was so friendly, easy to chat to and answered all our questions (even on his day off). Dealing with someone who knows the industry makes such a difference in regards to costs, floor plans, locations, councils etc.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Steph, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with Duke and the team has been enjoyable. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct yo... read more »

Hi Tristan, we are still in the contract stage of our build and were advised to provide a review of the sales experience. We have only dealt with Duke so far. I think our number is N1267.

Simonds Official

Hi Steph. Congratulations on starting the process in that case! Thanks for the information, I'll let Duke know.

Great experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I have just built home with Simonds in the Waterford Rise estate, Warragul. It was a great experience from the various staff all the way through from the design process all the way through to construction. There was regular support provided, prompt follow through and everyone provided friendly service. I would definitely choose Simonds again! Thank you to everyone there.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Sarah, thank you for the great feedback. This is fantastic to hear, we're very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we ca... read more »

Great service and build!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

We had a great experience from start to finish with Simonds Homes. Jamie Power was our sales consultant and he was fantastic with his advice and went above and beyond with helping us change the window plans to exactly what we wanted. Our building supervisor, Justin Bersey, was always available when needed and was transparent with the information that he gave us. If a job wasn’t done on time or we were questioning timelines he never hesitated to follow up trades or reassure us that all was going to plan. Ebonie Andrew was our point of call at the office and she was, and still is, so helpful whenever we contact her. We have been extremely happy with the build and quality of the work shown within our home. Thank you Simonds Homes!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Jen, thank you for the great and honest feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with Jamie, Justin, Ebonie and everyone else involved has has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: May 2018

Job well done.. Thank you Simonds

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Job No: 51456
Our build was incredible! It was quick, efficient, on time & of good quality. The service we have received from start to finish (form sales consultant Suhani, admin lady Jessica, Buidling Supervisor Beau to Ops manager Daniella) has been excellent. Site Supervisor Beau Gentles absolutely was by far the best thing about building with Simond Homes. He always kept us updated every week, provided us with plenty of walk throughs, fixed every dilemma that we picked out in a timely manner & has gone above & beyond every step of the way. Beau knew his job well and clearly loved what he does, he is very professional has a strong customer focus, we have seen him working till late. His attention to detail & customer focus I cannot speak highly enough of. It was pleasure to deal with Beau from the start of construction until the end. I can honestly cannot fault anything this guy did. If I ever build with Simond Homes again I will be begging to get this guy again. Thank you Simond Homes and thank you Beau! You deserve a million stars!! You have made the experience great one!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi AnuVishal, thank you for the amazing feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with Suhani, Jessica, Beau and Daniella has been enjoyable! Thanks for providing your job number, I'l... read more »

3 of 55 pages