Grafton. NSW

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Glad I chose Simonds to build with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

I am currently building with Simonds homes.
I started dealing with Carol at the display homes at the Rochedale estates. Carol was a delight to deal with. I went back so many times to change the plans to get the exact house that I wanted to build. I found that every time I contacted Carol either over the phone or in person, it was never an issue for her; she went out of her way to make sure that the house that I wanted to build was achievable.
As for the next stage of planning and colour selection, the staff at Simonds Homes were so friendly and helpful, it made choosing the correct colours and styles much easier.
My main contact at Simonds is Jessica, A very professional lady who is a pleasure to deal with making sure that everything that I requested, was followed through and helped me get the most out of my new home.
I know that I have made the right choice in choosing Simonds as my home builder.
I would like to personally thank Carol, Jessica and all the great staff at Simonds homes in Brisbane.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi John, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable so far! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive f... read more »

Hi Tristan,
I will be happy if you could pass on my feedback to Carol, Jessica and the rest of the team.
My job number is Q3242
Thank you for the reply.
John Stewart

Rochedale

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: May 2018

Design Process and Preparation to Build: Professional and Personal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Our new Simonds house is almost ready to commence construction. To this point, we have been impressed with the very high level of customer service and support. Initially, the Designer Consultant was very supportive and positive that we would be able to realise our vision for the house. She enabled this to happen. She was a great listener and patient, too: an excellent ambassador of the Simonds business. Indeed, this is true of the Gallery Consultants and everyone with whom we have had meetings. Simonds has been prepared to listen to our requests and have not been rigid and so have accommodated our ideas, where possible. We know that some Builders do not change their plans. We really appreciate that Simonds did this for us. Our Public Relations Co-ordinator has been supportive and patient; positive and professional, and a real person. She has worked to get us to this point and we are very excited to see the build start.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Yellow, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedba... read more »

It was a genuine pleasure to write this Review. Our Job Number is Q3521.

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: May 2018

Good support team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Great Customer service so far since from the beginning, very patient all the time and listen to us, Answer all the question, updated all the progress with the contract on time. Happy to do business again in future.Lot of selection on gallery. first time i building a home, i learn a lot. waiting for work to start early next year.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Jose, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Best Builder in QLD!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I am purchasing my second home and am so far very impressed with Simonds and their team. Carol Lok my Sales Consultant has touched on every detail to ensure my home is exactly how I want it, we have spent a lot of time together getting all the final touches right and can’t wait to see it come to life. My Customer Relationship Coordinator Jessica Thurlow has been very efficient and knowledgeable in explaining the processes and assisting with my questions this far. I have received my plans and they are perfect and exactly how I envisioned them to be, I look forward to signing my contracts with Simonds Homes and would recommend them to anyone looking to build especially in QLD they have the A Team.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Kazle, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedbac... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Apr 2018

An Unbelievable Builder with A+ Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

From the word go we have been very confident in our choice to use Simonds to build our first home. We went to Simonds with a unusually small block of land which left a small choice of plans across the board but Michael Downes our sales consultant worked with us to amend our plan to suit our needs. Michael was extremely helpful over the sales period and continued to show us a high level of customer service. Once we moved into the admin side of things we were appointed Jessica Thurlow as our CRC. Jessica is very attentive and is always happy to answer any questions we may have or provide any documents we need. She went above and beyond prior to our colour selections where she sent me images/prices for any upgrades I may have asked about. She continues to provide a high level of service and we look forward to working with her for the remainder of our builder. We are now beginning the lock up stage and so far we have been impressed with the quality of work as well as the timely manner of things being completed. Our site supervisor Cameron has been helpful sending through any photos as requested and seems to be very knowledgeable about the whole process and we look forward to seeing further progress as the build continues.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Emma! Thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2017

The staff at simmonds have been amazing. The product are great quality. James Patterson is a thoroug

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Workmanship was outstanding. We were kept well informed the whole journey. All questions were answered promptly. My partner and I couldn't of had a better experience. The communication was professional and I would highly recommend our site supervisor James Patterson and the local team at Wonthaggi simmonds, skie, jess, Brad. The build quality was of a high standard. At times I was hesitant about a blotch of paint here or there or grout in a tile however our site supervisor explained that all touch ups are saved to last. He gave us great confidence which was reflected when we saw the final finish on our awesome home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Brittney! Thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us and the Wonthaggi team has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can di... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Aug 2018

So happy with these guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

If you are looking for your dream house and amazing people to help you acheive that goal then Simonds are the people to do so.
And if you want the most amazing customer service then look no further then Aleisha Stuart & Michael Downes.
I cannot praise them enough! They both dealt with me being Housezilla and took every change of mind with grace.
Michael stayed back after close as we work late to help us and Aleisha has called and updated us more then once a week and she is just so lovely!
Cannot fault the team at Simonds.
Moving to QLD from Sydney site costs was something we were so worried about and Simonds fixed our site costs to take the worry away.
Words cannot express the gratitude i have for Simonds for taking us seriously.
We went to so many other builders and were pushed aside and not called back (we are 25 & 22) and Simonds were the first place to take us seriously and talk us through our first house buying adventure.

Cannot wait for our house to start building :)

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Jessica, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable so far! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positiv... read more »

Brisbane

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Great Support and Understanding so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

We would like to say that experience with Simonds Homes is exceptional so far. Our sales person Steve Downes is an amazing person with his calm and understanding nature helping us from selecting and amending plans on to signing contract with his valuable suggestions. He is committed to his promises made to his clients. Our CRC Maria Lozano is wonderful lady who keep us updated with each and everything time to time and also answering our heaps of questions and amending plans of our dream house to our demand without any annoyance. Our Gallery appointment was enjoyable with lovely ladies Rita, Kelly and Jaz who helped us in whole selection of colour scheme, flooring and lightnings. Catherine have been great with tender and contract documentations. We hope this exceptional service will continue throughout the construction stage of our dream house. Thank you Simonds' whole team for your support so far and making our decision of building new house easier. Looking forward to construction stage.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Preet, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable so far! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive ... read more »

Job number: Q3570

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Could not fault my experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Excellent build. Living one month in the home and found nothing wrong with the property. Structurally sound, my dad is a builder and came to each inspection and was so impress that he is building one off Simonds now as we speak. The staff were wonderful, very efficient and friendly. Would highly recommend Simonds Homes. Thank you for a beautiful home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Tyla, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

After a stressful start to building our first home with our original builder going bankrupt, we found Simonds. We were instantly drawn to Simonds as the sale consultant was extremely helpful and willing to go the extra mile to accommodate us and make the rest of our journey as stress free as possible. From that point on the process has been nothing but pleasant with Simonds. Our Customer Relationship Officer, Jessica, has gone above and beyond to ensure a high standard of communication and made the process leading up to the build as stress free as possible. We are on stage 2 of the build and she has still been on top of her game and made us feel completely at ease. Our build started less than 3 weeks ago and stage 2 is nearly complete. From what felt like a nightmare due to a rocky start, Simonds has restored our faith in our dream home. I could not recommend them enough. Thank you.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Sacha, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedbac... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Can't wait for Simonds to start building our dream home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

We are due to build our dream home with Simonds homes Jan/Feb in south gipplands.
The process from sales to colour selections and up untill now has been great!
We have had the pleasure of working with Skie Luke who is our customer relations coordinator From the Wonthagi. Skie has been absolutely awesome and has made this whole process so much less stressful.
We are extremely excited for the build to begin and can't wait to work further with Skie and the rest of the team to make our dream home a reality.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Jonny, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable so far! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive ... read more »

Brisbane

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Impressed by the sales agent who went above and beyond to help us with our needs. She exceeded expectations by delivery impeccable service even though we weren’t a guaranteed client, we eventually signed with Simond because of her customer service.
The workmanship so far has been of the highest quality, we’ve not completed the build as we have the fixtures left before handover. But the quality up to this point has been great.
We have had a few hiccups with our gallery appointment, it felt rushed and although I went in knowing what I wanted, the husband and consultant weren’t making things easier to decide on our selections.
Slightly disappointed that We didn’t spend more time in the gallery and that we didn’t read through our contracts thoroughly as there’s a few things that we would have changed but it’s a learning curve.
Simonds have been very transparent and very courteous and I would recommend them to friends anytime.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Pna thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your feedback to the team members involved. Thanks again and best wishes.

Q3401

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Stress free build with Simonds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

After being left less than impressed with 1 builder and another whose homes weren't for us, we thought let's have a look at Simonds. Our friends had purchased a Simonds home and her retired builder father could not fault the workmanship of their new home and was impressed by the purchase price. Our Simonds experience has far exceeded our expectation and has us smiling as we write this. Brad, Skie and James from your Wonthaggi office have delivered every step of the way with Passion, Pride and Personality. We have had an unbelievable but true stress free experience to date and have no hesitation in expressing this to anyone who will listen, even our best friends ended up buying a Simonds home and are building their dream home right next door to ours, now those things just don't usually happen. We are so happy we chose Simonds.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Julie! Thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us and the Wonthaggi team has been enjoyable. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direc... read more »

Noble Park

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: May 2017

Started Awesome & ended with a huge Dissapointment :(

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Hi, So me and my partner started looking for the perfect home we want build. Visited 100's of display houses. Finally found what we were looking for in Simonds. To start with sales guy was very polite and helpful. They let us make all the changes we wanted in plan and staff in gallery was very supportive and patience. We even went back to gallery for further changes later. All stuff was finalized and we were set to go once our land got title. We liked the admin we were provided. She understood our house quiet well and we trusted her.... Then things started going side ways. We were given a new admin. When our land got finalized. We found out they increased the price of our home with another $7000. Too bad we trusted the sales guy and previous admin about the fix price. We had nothing in written. Anyway the house started building and we have given a supervisor who will take care of our building process. Who will provide us regular updates and if we have any doubts or have to arrange a meeting in house, he was suppose to be our point of contact. Guy hardly picked up his phone, never replied to emails or messages. There is no work done on house for weeks and suddenly we found out its because our supervisor is on indefinite leave. As per there communication our current house is already leased. We have 3 weeks to vacate. Still no sign of work done on site. Every time I communicate with our admin she just make up a 2 weeks period for PCI inspection. Simonds is a big company. Its shame they have no one to work on our site....... Its really sad. We have never given them any trouble in whole process. They discontinued the tiles we liked, we chose another, they run out of carpet we liked, we chose another, never delayed in any payments even when there was no work going on site. Expected a better treatment and understanding in return...

Update, its been 5 months in home now. Suddenly one of the roof started leaking. I called their maintenance team as per what I was told in case anything like this happen. She rudely told me to call insurance and said they won't look at it. Next day our roof cracked and their is a big hole in it and we can see the tiles were not put in correctly in first place and that's how rain water clogged in that spot... thanks a lot simonds... :(

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Ankur, I'm very sorry to hear this. Could you please let us know what your build number is so we can get someone to follow up with you?

Hi, Just so everyone know. I have never received any communication since above comment by Simonds Official. So, you can see how is their after sale service. :(

Gold Coast

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Unbelievable Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

From the time of visit to the display home to choosing our suitable home for investment, the assistance from Simonds have been just extraordinary. Never expected to receive communication on every level and keep us informed of every little things is just unheard of. Jessica Thurlow you have gone beyond the expectation. My husband broke the record with walk through and had everything sorted in less than 3 hrs with amazing support from the team. We can't wait to meet the construction team and have this house started this week. The journey so far has been smooth with every questions and variations satisfied in such a timely manner that is unheard. Customer services of this level is just so hard find and specially with a large corporation. Simonds I command you for an excellent team of people that work in your business who are your number one asset and face of the brand. Well done to the team at Loganholme and I bet I won't be disappointed by the construction team.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Sal! Thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! We hope the construction goes well too. We'll pass this positive feedback to the team me... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Oct 2017

We Built our Dream Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Our Sales Consultant Brittany Risk was amazing, very helpful and accommodating at all times, she made time for us and saw us anytime that suited our busy schedule. Brittany went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the design, quotes, inclusions...ect, even walking us through Gallery before we put pen to paper. By no means was she ever pushy to us, that made us feel more comfortable with the process.
Our Site Supervisor Cory Hopkins was such a pleasant person to deal with. He made himself available at all occasions on site and gave us updates on the building stages step by step. Cory kept us well informed of what was happening behind the scenes and was always ahead of schedule, he really made the building period less stressful to us and seemed to genuinely care about our home as much as we did.
The Workmanship and quality of the build was very high, to accomplish this we believe Simonds have got good tradesmen that they use on a day to day basis. Our CRC Erin & Aleisha always updated us with photo's and were responsive with our questions while they did their best to resolve any issues in a timely manner. All in all we were really blessed to have this amazing team that built our 'Dream Home'.
The best decision we ever made was to build our 'Dream Home' with Simonds.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Shawn, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with the team has been enjoyable! We'll pass this positive feedback to the team members involved. Thanks again and congratulations on your new home! Best wishes!

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Our fantastic journey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Our amazing house started with the fantastic team at the Wonthaggi office, Our CRC Skie kept us to date the whole way through with our questions never being a hassel.
The construction team from the trades through to the top were fantastic to deal with. James Paterson our supervisor kept us well informed at every stage, and responded to all our phone calls with ease. The Wonthaggi team have finished our house beautifully and in an amazingly short period of time.
We can`t speak highly enough of the Wonthaggi Simonds team and we highly recommend building with simonds.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Tracey, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us and the Wonthaggi team has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can dire... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Excellent job from day one!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

We think we have made the best choice selecting Simonds homes as our builder. They have looked after us from day one. It was amazing to have a passionate site supervisor Justin Bersey who is a very trustworthy and humble human being. He made the process easy and kept us informed all throughout building process. Everyone at Simonds homes was very flexible and always willing to accommodate our needs. The house looks great and the quality is at its highest. We have nothing to complain about. Our customer relationship coordinator Nicola Ross has been very patient to answer all our queries. She had communicated with us from initial phase to till end. We will not hesitate to recommend Simonds to anyone simply due to the highest build quality and customer service they provide. Can't wait to move in and start furnishing our new home. Thank you Simonds

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Jaspal, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedba... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Great Support from all involved at Simonds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Our journey was made so easy form the start when we first met Chris Cullen at the Simonds Office .A very courteous and Knowledgeable person where nothing was too difficult. Jason Martens our Supervisor was spot on and always kept us informed on progress and invited us quite often to look around and addressed any issues. Jodie Lampkin also a very lovely person who always kept in touch and addressed any concerns . Great follow up and always did what she promised. Our home is looking wonderful and was completed on time. Overall a great team effort from all the wonderful Staff at Simonds. Well done and Thank You.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Deadly, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedba... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Simonds Homes - Truly building Dreams

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Dear Mr Simonds,

My fiancé and I are now in the process of building one of your great homes. An experience that most people would say is stressful, exhausting and in allot of ways not enjoyable due to how complex this process is.

Your company has successfully mitigated this stress by employing individuals who are a true asset to the Simonds name.

From day one, our journey with Simonds has been nothing less than a fantastic experience, each obstacle and challenge is handled with professionalism and efficiency. As soon as we entered the fun stage of designing and building we were very fortunate to have Brittany Burkitt assigned as our Senior Customer Relationship Co-ordinator.

As mentioned in previous reviews, Brittany has been amazing. Her efficiency, detail, understanding and positive attitude is what has helped define this Simonds image. We cannot speak any higher of her help to date.

Thank you, and we look forward to progressing through the build stage to our new quality home.

Best Regards
Dan and B

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Dan and B, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fee... read more »

Hi Harriet, thank you for making contact. Not a problem at all, our job number is 55117. I do hope this feedback is escalated to the Simonds family, we have heard such horror stories from friend... read more »

3 of 44 pages