Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Great Support from all involved at Simonds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Our journey was made so easy form the start when we first met Chris Cullen at the Simonds Office .A very courteous and Knowledgeable person where nothing was too difficult. Jason Martens our Supervisor was spot on and always kept us informed on progress and invited us quite often to look around and addressed any issues. Jodie Lampkin also a very lovely person who always kept in touch and addressed any concerns . Great follow up and always did what she promised. Our home is looking wonderful and was completed on time. Overall a great team effort from all the wonderful Staff at Simonds. Well done and Thank You.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Deadly, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedba... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Simonds Homes - Truly building Dreams

Dear Mr Simonds,

My fiancé and I are now in the process of building one of your great homes. An experience that most people would say is stressful, exhausting and in allot of ways not enjoyable due to how complex this process is.

Your company has successfully mitigated this stress by employing individuals who are a true asset to the Simonds name.

From day one, our journey with Simonds has been nothing less than a fantastic experience, each obstacle and challenge is handled with professionalism and efficiency. As soon as we entered the fun stage of designing and building we were very fortunate to have Brittany Burkitt assigned as our Senior Customer Relationship Co-ordinator.

As mentioned in previous reviews, Brittany has been amazing. Her efficiency, detail, understanding and positive attitude is what has helped define this Simonds image. We cannot speak any higher of her help to date.

Thank you, and we look forward to progressing through the build stage to our new quality home.

Best Regards
Dan and B

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Dan and B, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fee... read more »

Hi Harriet, thank you for making contact. Not a problem at all, our job number is 55117. I do hope this feedback is escalated to the Simonds family, we have heard such horror stories from friend... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Nov 2017

I love my new house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

People have commented on the build quality as being great
Jason was fantastic keeping me up to date about the build
Heather was just as fantastic as well
Cannot fault the service from Jason and Heather
I work at ANZ and do many constructions loans. When talking to customers who do not yet have a builder I will always recommend Simonds and share my experience.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Cassie Argus, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive ... read more »

Hi Harriet, my job number was 52493. Jason and Heather were fantastic throughout the entire process.

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Feb 2013

Great house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

This house was my first home and I was very excited through the whole process. Could not fault my supervisor Leigh Watkins as his attention to detail was spot on. Any query I had was answered straight away and he worked in with me every step of the way. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Simonds to anyone and would build again.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Ainsley, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedb... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Being new entrants into the property market, we were highly anxious as to 'what and what nots' to do when designing our first build.

However through the insight and guidance from our consultant Suhani Saraogi this process was made very stress free and enjoyable.

Her pleasant attitude, collaborative approach and prompt responses to our queries from start to finish was very helpful in us casting our worries aside.

The Simonds Gallery team and our customer relations contact Nicole Campbell have been similarly excellent and we look forward to starting construction on the build with excitement.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Ron, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback ... read more »

Hi Harriet

Job no 54143

Private message

We built our first family home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

The build was managed really well from the start. Ryan, our site supervisor was fantastic and kept us up to date, every step of the way. He is very professional and easy to deal with and nothing was an issue. We were meant to be in by Christmas and we were in well before. He an asset to your company! The staff at Simonds Bendigo were always there to help and provide support and we have really enjoyed the whole experience. There are a few minor issue that need to be fixed at the 3 month review, but I raised them with Ryan and he was, as always very obliging. The quality of the build is great and although there are a few minor issues, overall the house is well finished and looks amazing.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Lee, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback ... read more »

My job number is 52277. Thank you again.

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jul 2016

Great service. Great first home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Building our first home with Simonds was a great experience, and our sales constant Jamie Power played a huge part in this. Out of all the different builders we looked at, the service we received from Jamie was by far the best and couldn't really be compared to any other. The quality of the build was excellent thanks to our wonderful building supervisor Justin, and the few minor issues we had were addressed promptly and professionally. We are about to build our second home with Simonds which we are extremely excited about. We didn't hesitate in going straight back to Jamie who once again has gone above and beyond to look after us and make the whole process seamless. Thank you Jamie you are fantastic!
Job Number: 47579

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Lucy E, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! We will direct your positive feedback to the team members involved. Thanks again and ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Contracts signed in May and house completed in 5 months, fast and efficient, no problems encountered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Workmanship appears to be of very good quality, no problems encountered on inspection
The build was managed extremely well and was completed in 5 months, photographs were supplied regularly to show the rate of progress during the build. As an interstate buyer I found the entire process easy and efficient
Customer support was excellent. Also the my simonds website was particularly helpful for tracking the progress of the build.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Johno, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedbac... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2017

New Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Work was completed before time- Scheduled build 8 months - done in 5.
Minimum fuss - all queries answered and any problems fixed.
Quality of work - A+ All trades used were of a high standard.
Customer service - A+ Customer service would act on queries immediately.
Building supervisor would answer his phone in a timely manner or would ring back ASAP.
Overall experience was good I would highly recommend using Simonds homes.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Mick J, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedba... read more »

Algester

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: May 2018

Outstanding service and Value for Money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Simonds are a great company. From the first initial call I felt satisfied and new I would use them to create my dream family home. I couldn't be more happy with the outcome. They cared about my needs from budget to design and we got there. Now I have a home that's suits all my needs and my families. Thank you so much.
All the crew involved at Simonds have made this journey stress free and enjoyable.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Chelsea, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedb... read more »

Hi Harriet, my job number is Q3247.
Thanks again to everyone at Simonds Homes. Chelsea

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Great Customer Service Right From the Start

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

We would like to say that the experience so far with Simonds Home has been exceptional. Cecilia has been so helpful to us in the initial phase of modifying the design of our new home. She has been instrumental in our decision to build with Simonds Homes. She wastes no time in replying our many queries over the emails and reminding us what the important details are, Her suggestions have been most helpful because of her extensive and deep knowledge of the Simonds products. Our Gallery appointments have been so enjoyable and Nicole and her team have been so helpful to us with the colour scheme, flooring and lighting selections. Maria and Catherine have been great with contract documentation as well. We certainly hope this outstanding service will continue throughout till the house construction is completed. Cheers to a wonderful experience thus far !!!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Cyril, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedbac... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Simonds did an amazing job! Thanks Justin ( site supervisior)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Right from the begining to the end, the journey was amazing with Simonds Homes. Justin was very supportive throughout the whole process.
He guided us through each stage. Keep up the good work Justin. The quality and standard is really good. Simonds has improved and hope will do above and beyond to make a house into home.

Gallary with Molly was amazing as well.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Garry, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedbac... read more »

Job no 49375

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Great First House!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

This is the first home I have ever built, and I was initially quite hesitant about the whole process. I soon found out that I had nothing to worry about, as the Simonds staff were all extremely professional and supportive along the way. From Rod Lockyer (salesman), the gallery staff, Katherine (CRC) and David (site supervisor), everyone was incredibly helpful and the entire journey through the construction of my home was easy and stress-free. Nothing was too much trouble, and I would highly recommend Simonds Homes to anyone thinking of building a new house.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Michael, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedb... read more »

CASTLEMAINE

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jan 2017

Best decision I made in a long time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I could not be happier with my Simonds home. I was stuck renting and if it wasn't for the fantastic team at Simonds I would still be working my butt off to pay someone elses mortgage. I went to the display home, explained my circumstances and my budget, asked if they could help me and here I am in my beautiful home. I am so happy with the end result, its perfect. Melissa the Admin lady and Ryan the on-sight supervisor were just wonderful, so helpful and patient. Ryan was so particular to detail, he was a perfectionist and Melissa was so on the ball with all my enquiries, nothing was a bother to them. Words cannot express how happy I am with quality of my new home and the service I received from the Simonds team. Thank you Simonds for making my life easier

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Kay Kay, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedb... read more »

Job Number 50163

Fantastic "Knockdown and rebuild" experience through Simonds Masterpiece

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

While going through a knockdown and rebuild project is daunting, going through Masterpiece homes by Simonds has been exceptional. Right from the initial contact with the sales contact (Will Guest) who was very forthright with his recommendations and was very generous with his time to take us around and show what it would look like inside; to the project administrators (Marc DelMastro, Spiro Valdmiroski) who have been always available to answer any queries and guide us through the prebuilding process which is actually more work that the actual construction; to the construction supervisor (Trent Fisher) who gave regular updates, always responded to queries and managed the project very efficiently and provided fantastic service.

We only built a single story house and once the construction started, it was seamless. Initial site work started in August end and by November end we will get the keys to the house.

Additionally the gallery appointment was fantastic and we were able to get everything selected and sorted in a day though 2 days are always provided.

While there were a few hiccups along the way, they were sorted quite quickly and things moved on at a quick pace since. Also some of the information regarding pre-requisites that needed to be done could be provided earlier in the process esp around getting the power pit installed.

From all the walk throughs done so far, the build quality is of a very high standard.

Highly recommended if you want peace of mind.

Thanks,

Nilesh

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Nilesh, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedba... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Love my new house(dakota)can't live without it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I would really like to say thanks firstly to my sales consultant usman Khan who has made the process of building my first home so simple and excellent. He was so nice during whole process of explaining things regarding building as this was my first house. We just moved in two months back and so happy with the house.i would really say to visit usman once b4 building ur new home as he's so helpful and gives plenty of time to explain the process. He made the tough job easier for us. Thanks usman. I really appreciate that. Then I would like to say thanks to my supervisor Rocco gallante as well as he gave us the house keys very well b4 the expected date . Much appreciated simonds team.
Highly recommend their services. Cheers. Ravi.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Ravi, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2012

Great First House

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Overall good experience. The Quality and workmanship was good, there was some minor things along the way and even after the house was complete, but Simonds were very easy to talk to and contact to fix any problems or concerns I had. It was pretty well managed over the build and customer service was very good. For a first house I was very happy with the way it turned out.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Logan, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedbac... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Knock down rebuild part 1 great experience with an excellent result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

The workmanship was fairly good just a couple of little issues easily fixed we're sure.
After a few hold ups before the start of the house once commenced was full speed ahead.
The job seemed well managed as there were not too many days where we didn't see a tradesman on the job site.
customer service was impeccable once the build was on its way.
Our final walk through with Jason was very well executed everything possible was explained to us we were reassured if we have any questions to follow up asap.
Handover was not only exciting but very professionally handled we felt very comfortable communicating with staff from all departments of Simonds Homes!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Kaz, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jun 2014

Excellent investment opportunity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Any faults which were found on site were promptly rectified & to date, we haven't had any issues with workmanship on the property. The site manager was always contactable if we had any queries & kept us informed on a regular basis on how the build was progressing. Customer service/support was always available both through the local office staff and through the site manager.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Chooka, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedba... read more »

37162 I think

Bayswater North

Private message

The house of our dreams!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

As first time home owners and building our own home, we couldn’t be happier with the service we received from Simonds. The people in the gallery were wonderful and very helpful throughout the process and made it go so smoothly. We were lucky to get Justin as our site supervisor who was just awesome. He answered all our silly questions along the way and even sent us photo updates while we were overseas on our honeymoon. The entire build process was much easier than we anticipated and we’re totally in love with our new home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Alex, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback... read more »

Hi Harriet, our job number is 49366

4 of 44 pages

Hi I recently built a house in Point cook with Simonds . The contract said that Blinds will be installed to all the windows. But one blind is missing and builder wants to pay for the extra blind and charges. I want to lodge a formal complain. Please advise how to lodge the formal complain. Thx Mohan Mob: [number removed]

Mohan asked on Jan 09, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mohan, I'm very sorry to hear this. Have you got a build number or mobile number we can contact you on to help you?

Client No: 50450 Mohan Somasundaram

My question is our loan didn't happen the bank didn't lend us the money we put $2500 dollars deposit, we contacted the sales consultant in regards of getting our deposit back. This is their reply to us, Please remember that the deposit paid for the build of the home was only refundable up until we put your file into head office. A lot of work has gone into preparing your build up until this point in time, and this is where your $2500 would have already been absorbed. I don't understand, what work? , so we get penalized by simonds for not getting the loan from the bank, we're told varies of time we will get our deposit back if the loan was not approved, I even try to postponed the day selecting seccion. Cause at that stage we haven't hear from the bank regarding of the loan. Now who do I contact to get my deposit back? The head office Accurent affair or Australia fair trade.

Dolores asked on Jan 09, 2018

Answer this

Hi Dolores, I'm very sorry to hear this. Have you got a mobile number or build number so we can get in contact to help you?

Simons sale consultant has two number my Number and my nephews Alan we will appreciate if they can contact my nephew, I was trying to help him to buy his first home is getting harder and harder to buy a house and sadly the loan was not approved, with his low income he will not be able to ever buy a house. I don't have a build number but what I got is the a number on the receipt of the deposit Key #Q3629.

Has anyone build in upper point cook with Simonds or dealt with them? What are your thoughts? I'm not so happy with the customer service at the moment.

Bluetess asked on Dec 04, 2017