Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: May 2015

First home with the best builders

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

We’ve been living in our home for 3 years, and wouldn’t change a thing about it. The whole process of it all was amazing. It all started when we stumbled across Simonds homes, who didn’t judge us because we were young. All the other builders ignored us and wouldn’t even respond when we asked them questions!

We had a wonderful consultant, Chris Boucher who did an amazing job with our house. Tyne, Tamara and Daniella were our customer officer and they were super duper awesome. For someone who didn’t know anything about building, they made it stress free. They were always on top of things and responded quickly. Charlie was our construction supervisor, his team and him did an incredible job building our home. Shannon & Rob looked after us after the 3 months maintenance and they organised things quickly and made sure they were fixed, and they were mainly little things.

We loved our house so much, we’re now building another home with them. The staffs are just as amazing as they were three years ago, and I hope they continue to look after us. We just can’t express our gratitude towards the Simonds staff, thank you again!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Teresa, thank you for the amazing feedback! We're very happy to hear your journey with us has been smooth and enjoyable, (and that you're building with us again!) If you wish to, please provi... read more »

Job number is 42109. Thank you again!

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Thank you Miranda Williams (Geelong region)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

A huge thank you to Miranda Williams from the Geelong region for all of her help and hard work in helping us find the perfect first home. She was nothing short of amazing. Her outgoing and bubbly personality made us feel so comfortable and relaxed when making important decisions. The process was so easy and stress free and we are really happy with our experience. We couldn't recommend Miranda enough. We cannot wait for our new home to be built. Exciting times ahead!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Jess, thanks for your amazing feedback! We are so pleased your journey with us has been enjoyable so far. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Taking the STRESS out of STRESSFUL Building

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I only have praise for the professionalism and dedication of the NSW building team at Simonds homes. I initially embarked with the silly thought of being an owner builder but soon discovered the it would be too stressful. so then I turned to the Simonds NSW team for help. From the sales through to the operations people they have been so helpful and accommodated all of our requests. we have a narrow block which presents some tricky challenges all of which Simonds have handled in their stride. Our house is still in the infancy stage and we couldn't be more happier with the support so far.
So much appreciation for the work done by Amy and her team, we look forward to building our new home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Tony! Wow, thank you for the fantastic feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us so far has been enjoyable and supportive. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2018

First Home Build Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

House is about to start the constructions phase. To date - Simonds have been extremely helpful and even though there were some minor issues, they have been professional and maintained quality contact throughout. The sales consultant was especially nice to deal with and provided great support knowing it was my first home. I hope that the build phase is as good as the experience so far.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Sandra, thank you for the great and honest feedback. We're pleased you've started your first building journey with us! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your po... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Great Builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

The workmanship of my house is of high quality, my house was build in 4 months from start to finish, the build was managed very well, the site supervisor was very professional and got every concern that I had dealt with in a very timely manner, the only thing that I wasn’t happy with was when I was in the contract stage I clashed heads with a staff member but after asking for a new member I had no further problems, this is my first home and Simonds made it a great experience to build, I would highly recommend Simonds Homes to anyone looking to build their dream home.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi there Welshy, thanks for the great feedback! And congratulations on your new home! I'm glad your concerns and troubles were handled quickly and professionally. If you wish to, please provide yo... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Feb 2018

So Excited!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Just about ready to start building my new Simonds home, love the plans.
Max Dietz was fantastic, he knew exactly what I wanted, had amazing ideas & he's always willing to go out of his way to help create my dream home.

My first CRC Lauren Marriage I thank for all her patience & hard work.
My Gallery experience with Ellie Craig, Lara Bosco & Katie Campain was very fun & they all made my experience a lot easier because they were so helpful.

Trudy Williams who is my current CRC has been Very prompt, thorough & hard working. I couldn't have asked for a better CRC!

Overall everyone I've dealt with at Simonds has been extremely friendly!!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Chloe, thanks for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive feedback t... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Apr 2018

First home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Our experience could not have been better. We are currently building our first home with Simonds and could not fault any of the process so far. Being young, first home buyers, not many people want to give you a chance but Simonds go above and beyond to make your building experience (especially being our first one) comfortable and exciting and less overwhelming and stressful.
We could not fault anything about our Sales Consultant Lisa, from the start she made us feel comfortable and was 100% focused on what we wanted in our first home.
We are also extremely happy with our site supervisor Jason, we are always updated with anything to do with our house and the quality of the build so far has exceeded our expectations.

I have recommended Simonds Homes to many of my family and friends and will continue to do so in the future.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Laura! Thank you for the great feedback. We are so pleased to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positive fee... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Sep 2016

All the staff in Simonds and after care service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I have bought a couple of new house since I came to Australia.
Simonds house is the best quality house so far, not only that I am very happy with the after care service.
That is most important to make Simonds come number one building company.
All the staff are very well trained and provided me satisfied and great service since from the beginning.
I really have to nominate Alan Mc Ewan (manager of after care service) is very responsible and attentive
every time I had some miner issues. According to my experience I have hardly ever got this kind of prompt
service in Australia. Most of the time they do not come back as soon as I finish the payment.
That is above beyond my expectation in Australia.
I am sure I will recommend Simonds to all my friends, also if I buy new house again, I will choose Simonds.
Great work!

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Yoshi! Thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with the Simonds team and Alan McEwan has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and w... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2016

A lovely first home build

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

Our journey with Simonds to build our first home was overall a good experience. We had a fantastic start when dealing with Chris who was extremely helpful and made planning so easy. Both our Site Supervisor, Bill and our Customer Relationship Coordinator, Cara were very helpful and dedicated to creating our home just as we wanted.
We were very impressed with the brickwork however not as satisfied with the plaster work. On the whole the build quality and workmanship was good however there have been a few mainly minor issues pop up as time has gone on.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Kelly and Josh! Thank you for the great and honest feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable. If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can dire... read more »

barooga

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Best build ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Right from the start nothing was to much for any of the Simonds staff, from our first visit to display homes in Shepparton where Marcus was our first contact, he was extremely helpful showing us various floorplans that he thought would suit our needs.
Marcus would always reply to our phone calls and emails nothing was ever a problem a very diligent employee a pleasure work with.
Sarah in the main Shepparton office was our go to person throughout the build we cannot praise her enough any queries were quickly answered.
Warren was our building supervisor and fair dinkum you would have thought that it was his home he was building he ensured all trade work was first class and any minor issues were immediately corrected by the tradies under Warren's supervision unfortunately Half way through the build Warren was transferred to a different area Chris took over the role of Supervising our build untill completion he was equally as professional as Warren.
We have now been in our house for 4 months and have had the maintenance check done and finished by Josh who also as everyone else was so professional and cooperative, in regards to maintenance it was minimal, a bit of touch up paint, door from garage to house needed to be replaced as original door was slightly warped and a weather seal needed to be added to front entry door that was it bloody good result for a house build.
We would not hesitate to recommend Simonds Homes to anyone, we built our home for our retirement but if we ever decided to build again there is only one company we would build with again yep Simonds Homes is the one for us
Dale and Lyn Casley

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Dale and Lyn, thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your positi... read more »

Could please ensure that staff are congratulated on the work done and please note that everything was handled by the Shepparton office in Victoria even though it was a build in regional NSW just over the Victorian and NSW border

Brisba

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Jan 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

All three are good
Good speed for work
Good customer service
Good management
Early Handover
Compare to others it's excellent work
Start to finished throughout best experience
Start with Jerald Burton and in between Jessica Thurlow, Cayde Rouchle and Darren Ballis and all others are cooperative for all.
First and last word value of your money, time and feelings = SIMOND THE BEST BUILDER
Thanks for my new sweet home construction

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Piyush Shastri! Thank you for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct your pos... read more »

Q3394 63 Phoenix Street, Rochedale QLD 4123

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2016

Worst Builder in operation be very careful it's an entrapment

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Simonds builder is a bunch of amateur and thieves, a rip off to avoid at any cost.

I have chosen the Simonds Builder on the advice and instruction of one colleague and have received evidence from him, that he paid a similar construction price during the same month of last year 2016 living about 200 metres apart at Mernda VIC 3754, dealing with same sales agent [name removed], at the Mernda office at the time. They advertised for a cheaper rate but at signing of the contract, the final payment of the has comes at a whooping cost paid in excess in my estimates after research, the price for a 4 bedroom house with double size garage and lots more inclusions. The Simonds Builder has a reputation even by real-estate agents to cut it to the bone. They use cunning tactics in pressuring me to sign a contract and close a deal that did not look anything similar of what we discussed and promised. The Simonds builder has made no attempt to contact me or return my calls, during all stages of construction access to the Building Site to view the progress of the Work but was harassed to pay for all stages on time. They have reduce my construction house to a shocking smaller version looking, small-size unit: Being my first house, with little knowledge of prices, sizes and inclusions at the time I was left instead with a seriously small nugget 3-bedroom size house with a single garage which has almost no inclusions, a very small kitchen with no dining room area and a very small living room area which is attached to the kitchen area. The bathroom and toilet in all mix with the laundry facilities built with no bathtub, an all-in one room and no floor drainage system and cupboards ect. All fixtures and fittings including gas system, carpet, tiles, kitchen cupboards and bench tops, toilet and showers are of really cheap materials and the kitchen bench tops were incomplete, of cheap quality and squeeze to fit. The kitchen walls were left empty without shelving, cupboards and cabinets, the whole house looks unfinished and incomplete. The cost to extend and renovate and extend the existing small house to include only a small veranda and to replace and all useless and cheap fittings existing and unfinished works will cost above the 4- bedroom house with double garage with lots more inclusions. The Simonds builder has made no attempt to contact me, or return my calls to inspect the Building Site at key stages during all stages of construction, access to the Building Site to view the progress of the Work, all defects could not be readily visible or ascertained before handover. I am left with no walk-in-ward robes, the tiles and carpet quality were of cheap quality and fabric. There were absolutely no floor boards, no dish washers, bathtubs, cupboards, shelving and choice of tiles. The whole house including the tiles were all bright white and uneven. There is only one power point in all rooms and no electrical unit outdoors (one external light paying additional with no optional electrical cable fitting to additional lights on poles or around the house). The plumbing was a total failure, the roof downpipes and sub drainage pipes were above ground surface exposing to cracks, wear and tear, and not connected properly to major stormwater pipes, where backflow, retaining water and water blockage can be seen in all CR risers pipes grates, crawlers and bugs can be seen around. The depth of the trench was not respected and no backfill quarry materials rocks were used which is ruining the UPVC pipes and sewage pipes system quickly. There are no AGI pipes used. Some roof sub drainage pipes/Downpipes does not even seems to be connected to the major storm water pipes which needs verification if it is properly connected to the storm water council pit as wet land can be seen around the house. On the front yard main room an oversize windows is framed with weatherboards on battens which I declined to add but the builder’s agent still went ahead to add it on plans, it is now with cracks lining appearance in Master Bedroom where not window shutters can be installed and no matching curtain rails and curtains can be found to fit excessive larger size. The Carport driveway is tiny and small has an incomplete concrete work and left with a large gap making it difficult to bring the car in-out without having the tires and car to dip inside the vegetation area next to front yard fences and has to take extra care not to scratch your car also due to the unnecessary larger pier closer to the garage door. All rain water on the carport driveway is going around the lager pier which is causing cracks, it is not all diverted to the grate/curbside trench channel drain (storm water heel guard grate) next to the garage door which is also not connected to the drainage pipe/ roof sub drainage pipe. The curbside trench channel grate is lumpy and has catch retaining stale water and debris and is also net level to flow the water out, where crawlers next to garage door can be seen. The rain water is instead going under the concrete carport, around the pier and under the concrete slab causing cracks. Excessive moisture even on hot days can be seen on soil including bugs and crawlers on hot days around as the sub drainage riser pipes and walls. The sub drainage down pipes which is above ground and needs to be re-installed and connected and level properly underground as the depth of the trench was not respected and has retaining stall water and backflow in all risers as it not connected properly to flow the water out into the main storm water pipe. The silt pit water trap on the passage way is also leaking and not connected properly and placed in the middle on the passage way in an awkward position not even mentioning the missing silt pit/catch basin and CR risers pipes not installed as per plan. The eaves gutters is leaking on both sides of the house, it is causing water molds on the brick wall, ruining my awnings and backdoor, it is damaging the concrete wall and roof framing the in the process. The eaves gutters has no catch debris, mesh wire filter, and the water debris are polluting the waterway. Since Simonds did not make the effort to put temporary fences until I made several complaints about it, lots of external rubbish were dumb on my site that I have to pay additionally to get rid of. Nevertheless, after the construction the backyard was again left in an absolute mess including concrete waste and lots of builder’s construction materials and food scrap rubbish left onsite and some buried underground instead of throwing it in their construction bin waste. The Simonds have made no effort whatsoever in dealing and rectify the issue. They also give preferential treatment to some clients as my colleague on the other hand has received an impressive form of kickbacks paying the same price as me but the inclusions were as follows: Choice of a style of house with 4 bedrooms a and double size garage: Central heating and cooling system, Walk-in ward robes, Extra sitting room, dining area and Larger living room area, larger kitchen area and appliances including: Drawings, and Cupboards: Stone bench tops looking, a separate room for laundry area, a separate bathroom including bath tub, shower and wash basin, a separate toilet room, better entrance door with large quality style handle, Master bedroom includes bathtub, and better cornices and painting and floorboards, in other terms a deluxe package. The BAL payments were also not included on his contract but included in mine, none of what I mentioned above were included in my contract paying the same price. This has been my worst nightmare and would never recommend at any cost the Simonds Builder to anyone, a company who uses really cheap and flimsy materials and tradespeople and sub-contractors that uses cheap amateurs or apprentices to build a house with little experience and knowledge, and cut corners. The building supervisor who doesn’t even inform you on the progress of the construction workload and not even onsite to verify the work done by their building contractors and tradespeople, a company that seems to offer kickbacks to some and cut you off to the bones to most clients and even further if you got little knowledge of the industry. You only ask yourself, how did they get signing approvals by a building surveyor to sign off each mandatory notification stage of construction, with so many apparent mistakes and you ask yourself, if they were even present judging by the Simonds builder company’s longtime existence in the business. Above all, I have paid way above the cost price and I was left with a house of cards built with match sticks. Despite all efforts to try to get them to fix the above issues not one single job been fix as at this day.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Rio, I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. This is certainly not an acceptable level of service. We'd like to know more information about the events of your build. Could you plea... read more »

The job Number is 45770 there have only been one Supervisor Mr. Paul Arceman and one plumber from Dynamic came in after several request but the job done was incomplete and done in a perfunctorily way, it's still got a lot to complete unfortunately.

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2015

Satisfying Journey from Start to Finish

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Our building journey with Simonds Homes was very rewarding from concept to completion. Our initial discussions in the planning and design stage were terrific and our consultant was very accommodating of the changes we wanted to make to our chosen floor plan and also offered some great advice and suggestions as well. The build progressed to schedule and we were updated regularly on the progress and offered walk throughs at regular intervals. When the build was complete, my wife and I were very impressed with the quality and finish of our new home. Everything was as we requested and we were both delighted to be moving into our brand new Simonds home. Upon moving in, we had a couple of very minor issues that needed tending to but these were addressed very promptly by Simonds. Overall, our experience building with Simonds was a positive and rewarding one in all aspects of the process and my wife and I couldn't be happier with the home we are now raising our family in.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Dan M, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable, and that all your issues were dealt with properly! If you wish to, please provide ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Really bad experience

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

We have moved into our house and some of the things still needs to be done which builder said will be done once internet connection is installed at the property now it's been three months I have asked the builder to install the smart hub which we paid for and they gave us the number of the company and told us to contact them.. They always say they will call us back but nothing so far. Sent messages through messenger to simonds as someone else might help us but they read my complaint but not a single reply. Sent an email to help @simonds still no reply back. We had so many issues through out our journey now I have to take this step as no one in simonds want to listen and they have got the money. Only thing I can do now is express my feelings on the social media.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Singh, thank you for getting in touch. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. This is certainly not an acceptable level of service. I want to make sure all your concerns are investiga... read more »

It's been nearly two months since I posted my last review and only few things have been completed and rest are still to be completed we as a customer have to wake sleeping Simonds up to come and fi... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Our journey of a flawless build has final come to an end

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

We were so hesitant to build a home instead of purchasing established as every person we spoke to (regardless of builder) has a horror story to share or knows a friend or a friend of a friend who has a horror story but alas, we decided to build a home and we chose Simonds.

We had seen a few floor plans we liked with a couple of different builders and either our enquires went unanswered or we had really rude Salesmen who tried to upsell to the eyeballs even though we advised specifically what we wanted to do. We had a Salesman basically refuse to deal with us because we wanted to spend sub 600k (Homebuyers Centre I'm looking at you).

Tom was the Salesman we dealt with an he answered all our of questions, explained everything carefully and listened to what we wanted. Considering the lack of half decent sales people we came across, Tom is truly an asset to Simonds.

Our gallery appointment was also fantastic, all the staff we dealt with were so patient and really helped us by giving us a lot of options to choose from, selecting items within our budget rather than trying to push the expensive items on to us. They showed us items that were worth spending more on, and standard items that were great quality and value. We went into this experience knowing absolutely nothing and the day could have potentially been overwhelming if we weren't looked after as well as we were. Now seeing our house completed, everything we chose at the gallery appointment has gone together so well. The girls working in the gallery really have an eye for design and detail.

Our only hitch in the whole process was our first Customer Service Representative who I understand has left Simonds. Everything was too hard, nothing could be done. She was so rude in responding when we asked questions about the process. We are first time builders and had zero knowledge of the process and we needed help. Which, apparently, help and customer service were not something in her vernacular. We since changed to Kayla, and then Shauna who were both so quick to respond with everything we needed - I just wish we dealt with these ladies right from the beginning, the initial Customer Service Representative really made us question our choice to go with Simonds!!

The build portion of our journey was completely unexpected. The whole process from start to finish was so quick. Our slab was poured at the beginning of October and we got our keys yesterday. Our Building Supervisor Justin has organisation skills that seriously need to be commended as trades just came in and out right after each other without any delays. We are the first in our estate to finish and we weren't the first to start. We were always updated with photos and we were always able to catch up. The workmanship was second to none as it is extremely evident that Justin has a very high standard and takes pride in what he does. When it came time to do our final inspection there was only a couple of paint touch ups and it was really quite uneventful. To all those who think you're going to have a bad experience with dodgy trades - You need to go with Simonds, and you need Justin in your corner.

We cannot thank everyone (minus the one) we have come across on our journey enough. If/when it comes time to build again, we'll always choose Simonds. We're blown away. We love our little house.

Comments
Simonds Official

Thank you so much for the honest review CTee! We appreciate the time you made to give us some great feedback! We are very happy to hear your journey with us has been enjoyable (minus the hitch ... read more »

It’s 50543. As I am unable to edit my original response and I wish I had not been pressured into writing the review ASAP because I now know why - the moment handover happens it’s sayonara to the ... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Fantastic all the way through the journey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Very happy with everything throughout the experience, from the beginning the sales representative, Jamie, was excellent in communication and assisting us.
Justin was our site supervisor, and was absolutely fantastic to deal with. We would receive communications and updates weekly whether it was pictures of progress or simply an update of the stage of construction. If there was any questions we had they were answered promptly. Justin provided great knowledge and experience to building our new home and explained every detail throughout construction. Trust is a very important thing when building a house and Justin provides great trust and reassurance in what is going on out on site and in the entire build process

Comments
Simonds Official

Thanks Matt! We appreciate your great feedback and are very happy to hear that the building process with Jamie and Justin is so far enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2014

A Magnificent Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Simonds built my beautiful home in 2014. After living here for over three years, there is nothing about this place that I would alter. During construction, Simonds did not put a foot wrong; any questions I had were dealt with immediately by personnel who knew their job, inside out. Since then I have had NO PROBLEMS whatsoever with detailing, structure and build quality.
Like most first time builders, I was a bit anxious about starting a major project like this. My fears were put to rest as Simonds staff members, Helen Bethune, Rhonda Nicholson, Craig Saxton and Penny Shearman (to name but several) were there to help me over the line! Building this home, with Simonds, was the BEST thing I've ever done and a great experience.
Thank you, Simonds! Andrew

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Andrew, thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear your journey with us back in 2014 was enjoyable! It's great to get a review from a build years ago! If you wish to, please... read more »

Canberra

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Metropolitan Victoria Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Wonderful Experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

From the very start of our build process until the completion, Simonds Homes were excellent. Our build was managed extremely well with everything flowing so smoothly and hassle free. The contract was fixed with no surprises throughout.

The site supervisor Justin Bersey has been fantastic - very experienced, practical and accessible. His attention to detail, and organisation ensured all trades were well co-ordinated and each stage ran on time.

It is our first home and their Sales Representative Tony Packard was particularly helpful and his great client care is much appreciated by us.

I would certainly recommend building with Simonds Homes.

Comments
Simonds Official

Thanks Shamim! We appreciate your great feedback and are very happy to hear that the building process with your the Simonds team has been enjoyable. If you wish to, please provide your job number a... read more »

Job # 50845

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Feb 2018

With you all the way!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

With a few hiccups at the start, Simonds were so patient and supportive. From day 1 they were happy to answer all the tiny questions from someone who knew little about building a house. Things were done on time pretty much every time and if it wasn't, our amazing site manager Jason was straight onto it. The busy bees in the office taking care of everything behind the scenes Heather and Shannon have amazing memories and organisational skills, so patient (especially when you stand there half an hour deciding on which floorboards to choose), so quick to return emails and calls - I just can't speak highly enough of these three staff that we had interactions with. Nothing was a problem, and when it came to the final fix up inspection, Jason was more picky than we were so that our house was absolutely PERFECT for handover. The house is divine, the quality excellent. Can't recommend Simonds Albury/Wodonga enough to anyone!! Thank you all.

Comments
Simonds Official

Wow! Thank you Ria! We are very happy to hear that the building process with your Simonds has been both enjoyable and successful! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can direct yo... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Regional Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2016

We build an investment property with Simonds and the whole experience was first class. Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Exactly as we wanted. The build was managed expertly with no fuss and every query answered. The workmanship was faultless. The site manager was very helpful and had complete control of the process. every deadline was met. He went out of his was to make sure we were happy.
Customer service was exceptional both in administration and on the ground. In the office the phone was always answered.

Comments
Simonds Official

Hi Gerry! Thank you for the great feedback. We are very happy to hear that the building process with your site manager has been enjoyable! If you wish to, please provide your job number and we can ... read more »

5 of 49 pages