Carpet and couch cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Services provided was really professional. Punctual and flexible to adjust the given time slot. Cleaning for carpet and couch was done with eco friendly chemicals. I would really recommend this service.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Excellent service.... I have called these guys for carpet cleaning and they were professionals.... Good work.... Satisfied from the service and referred many friends.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

I am very impressed with service of SK cleaning service. I called for cleaning my lovely old sofa and carpet, which was really a challange. They able to provide me quote over the phone and arrange someone same day. The cleaner was very professional, time manageable and I was stunned after he finished cleaning. I am very happy and will contact them if I need in the future

Professional and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Awesome service! I bought a deal for their services and the guys that came out were professional and their work was clean! Highly recommended Dave. He is very friendly and professional cleaner i foind. I had no idea the level of crap that was in my ducts till they came, and having a new born, i'm glad to have had the work done!

This Company are a scam - Avoid this company!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

I had SK Cleaning/[name removed] replace a motor in my AC unit, provided a 12 month warranty, 4 months later unit breaks down, they come and said the whole unit had to be replaced. $5000. I said no, then tried to charge a call out fee. Reported to ACCC I suggest you do the same, this company is a scam and surprised it still operates.

Avoid this company!

The way of services are excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Carpet services are good. Duct cleaning are very properly done by operators. Using cleaning chemicals are provide better results. I prefer SK cleaning.

This is perfect and excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

This cleaning company is well and awesome. They took all the care about my work which was done in time with a high professional manner. I just want continue with this cleaning at rest of the time and I just suggest to go with this company. Thank you Mark.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Everything is good. Professionals, carrying, very good service. This people know what they are doing. Called them 4 - 5 time this year for different services, never had any issue.

They are best..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

I booked them for duct cleaning .They did perfect job at my place.. and i dont know why people are giving negative comments.. they are perfect. . I ll recommend them to my friends and relatives. . Thanks mark gupta..

Do not use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

I hired this company to clean 8 heating ducts in my house. After the serviceman had left, we turned on the heating and within 1 hour the floor was covered in dust. It took nearly an hour to vacuum up the dust. I called to complain and was offered for the serviceman to come back and clean up. I told them I had already cleaned up the dust left behind, and wanted a refund for the poor work conducted. Mark Gupta kept making excuses, and not returning my calls. I called him on 6 different occasions. On the last call Mark Gupta stated if I didn't like it, then go to consumer affairs.

Rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

This company also goes by the name Back 2 New Cleaning Services
Do not use this company, they will do a rubbish job, charge you full price, and then never reply to your messages, or calls for help.

I had an operator come to my house, and his machine shorted out my mains power no more than 5 times. This stopped the machine from working, and meant we had to attempt to plug the machine into different power sockets all over my small unit to get it started again.
As soon as it would start, it would trip the power, and the machine would stop.
I
paid $90 for what should have been less than 20 minutes worth of work for one room, and I ended up with a rubbish clean due to his machine tripping my power.

The operator was apologetic, but the job was not done well.
When I contacted the company the very same night I had no reply.
I waited for the long weekend to pass, and I contacted them again. I was told I would receive a call back from two different people. I never received a return call.
I contacted them again, and I explained again that I was unhappy with the job, and I was told to keep waiting for a phone call..
Ridiculous.
Don't waste your time, or money

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Totally ripped off - overcharged- no response to complaints

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

The Best Heating Duct Cleaning Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

We got our 7 duct vent cleaning from SK cleaning services. Wonderful service. Very professional contractor who came in and done perfectly brilliant job. Would love to recommend !!!

• 4 helpful votes

WARNING - Dodgy company - DO NOT USE THEM

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

I had my couch cleaned with this company and also a large area rug. Firstly, the owner 'Mark' is very promt at replying and giving lots of info, but he basically just sends out contractors who don't seem to have the knowledge and experience required.

Our sofa was cleaned but left very wet. Was told it would dry within an hour or so but it took 2 days. The rug took close to a week to dry and developed a nasty smell in that time.

I have sent 3 emails asking to discuss options to resolve my issues as i felt that the rug specifically had n
ot been cleaned properly (steam cleaning should be almost 100% dry straight away)

Most of the positive reviews seem fake, check Product Reviews, they are all made by people with only 1 review... very suspect.

Like a lot of other people who left bad reviews, i will be following up with ACCC and Consumer Affairs as this is fraudulent business practice.

Also, the same person 'runs' multiple companies with different names. Its the same number and the same service. This guy will take your money and then never speak to you.

Please do NOT support his busines

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Best cleaner you can find in Melbourne.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

I call these guys for Cleaning couple of days ago and they have done absolutely great job over here. My home look as good as new. Great job guys keep it up.

excellent carpet job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

booking was easy, gave good service on time, very professional with work and most important removed red mark stain completely from carpet. I am happy with there service and will recommend everyone to give them a try.

• 1 review
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Scammer be careful! Job unfinished, ran away.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Booked for ducted heating pipe replacement for 1 room but was told everything all 6 broken. Paid full amount, job unfinished. [name removed] wont pick up the phone, wont return phonecalls. If you believe the fake glowing reviews, you will get scammed. This needs to be reported!

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 6 helpful votes

WARNING - DO NOT USE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2017

Terrible job and very rude. Beware of this scammer. He is a liar and a thief. Completely ruined my carpet.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes